Post by attofishpi »

Merry Christmas to you,
Merry Christmas to you,
Merry Christmas dear Jesus..
Merry Christmas to you!

(c wot I did there?)

How old are you,
How o..
(ok, you don't have to answer that, but pretty darn old!)

:lol:
vegetariantaxidermy

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JE_SUS!!!

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 2:35 am Merry Christmas to you,
Merry Christmas to you,
Merry Christmas dear Jesus..
Merry Christmas to you!

(c wot I did there?)

How old are you,
How o..
(ok, you don't have to answer that, but pretty darn old!)

:lol:
Why the underscore in the word JESUS? Is that some sort of insulating mechanism against lightning strikes?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 3:16 am Why the underscore in the word JESUS? Is that some sort of insulating mechanism against lightning strikes?
Not sure how that would work and in any case, my bollocks would have been blown off with lightning years ago by if God had wanted to.

Je (French for 'I') sus (sus things out)..ergo, I sus out the God system (with Christ's divine protection throughout the years of eating on the tree of know_ledge)
vegetariantaxidermy

right...
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 3:27 am right...
Everything I state sounds like flabby bollocks in the wind to most. If you had experience of God, that it permeates everything we perceive, our entire REAL_IT_Y - - > then you'd have a different opinion.
vegetariantaxidermy

Tell someone who gives a rat's arse
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 4:13 am Tell someone who gives a rat's arse
OWE THE IRONY! STOP ASKING QUESTIONS THEN!!

:mrgreen:
Atla

Post by Atla »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 3:24 am Je (French for 'I') sus (sus things out)..
Or maybe Je means yeah and sus means suspicious. You said God speaks English not French. (No one would accept him anyway if he spoke French.) So yeah, that Jesus guy was suspicious. Maybe went a little too far with the gnosis idea.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Atla wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:36 am
attofishpi wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 3:24 am Je (French for 'I') sus (sus things out)..
Or maybe Je means yeah and sus means suspicious. You said God speaks English not French. (No one would accept him anyway if he spoke French.) So yeah, that Jesus guy was suspicious. Maybe went a little too far with the gnosis idea.
When did I say God speaks English? Maybe it speaks in binary.

Yes, I think if I delved into Francais I'd find at least some indications of God's 'footprints'. I am interested in other languages re anomalies of etymology.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

i heard he wasn't even born in december. they just put em there becuz of the solstice or whatever.

lol tho. the truth is, u can put em wherever u want becuz being wrong about everything Christianity is has always been par for the course. it's like yo these idiots can't even get his birthday right... and it doesn't even matter, much like the religion.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

promethean75 wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 5:02 pm i heard he wasn't even born in december. they just put em there becuz of the solstice or whatever.
"They" can't do anything against the will of the intelligence that formed Christ. It's just a nice way to bring joy to bleakness in the middle of winter. (of course, you don't appear to understand joy).

He's probably a PI-sees, when do you think he was born? Born near the beginning of the age of Pisces. With precession, we are now in the age of Aquarius..but I doubt you've ever read about the cycles of the Solar System.

promethean75 wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 5:02 pm]lol tho. the truth is, u can put em wherever u want becuz being wrong about everything Christianity is has always been par for the course. it's like yo these idiots can't even get his birthday right... and it doesn't even matter, much like the religion.
So says one of the supreme idiots of the "philosophy" forum.

Which of the atheist philosophers inspired you the most?
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:01 am
promethean75 wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 5:02 pm i heard he wasn't even born in december. they just put em there becuz of the solstice or whatever.
"They" can't do anything against the will of the intelligence that formed Christ. It's just a nice way to bring joy to bleakness in the middle of winter. (of course, you don't appear to understand joy).

He's probably a PI-sees, when do you think he was born? Born near the beginning of the age of Pisces. With precession, we are now in the age of Aquarius..but I doubt you've ever read about the cycles of the Solar System.

promethean75 wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 5:02 pm]lol tho. the truth is, u can put em wherever u want becuz being wrong about everything Christianity is has always been par for the course. it's like yo these idiots can't even get his birthday right... and it doesn't even matter, much like the religion.
So says one of the supreme idiots of the "philosophy" forum.

Which of the atheist philosophers inspired you the most?
You can't use the word 'atheist' to describe people from the past. It wasn't even really a concept that had been generally accepted until fairly recently. It was also extremely frowned upon--a bit like calling yourself an 'atheist' in Iran. It's only in the last decade or two that people have decided they don't give a shit was religious fuckturds think of them. There shouldn't be a name for it anyway. Bloody ridiculous to have a special name for someone who doesn't believe in supernatural bullshit. Perhaps they should change it to 'nonmoron'.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:32 am You can't use the word 'atheist' to describe people from the past.
I can, and I did.

The term "atheist" has been in use for several centuries. It originated in the 16th century and is derived from the Greek words "a-" (without) and "theos" (god).
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:50 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:32 am You can't use the word 'atheist' to describe people from the past.
I can, and I did.

The term "atheist" has been in use for several centuries. It originated in the 16th century and is derived from the Greek words "a-" (without) and "theos" (god).
I knew you'd come up with some googled shit. Trust you to completely miss my point. Idiot.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:52 am
attofishpi wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:50 am
I can, and I did.

I knew you'd come up with some googled shit. Trust you to completely miss my point. Idiot.
Phff. Even if the word atheist was invented last week, I'd still be entitled to use it regarding those short of sight, not very bright, clearly unwise "philosophers" of yesteryear.