Julian Assange

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Julian Assange

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

We've seen pommie virtue-signalling wonkers out in their thousands celebrating the slaughter of Jewish children and screeching that men can miraculously turn into women, and all while a man is slowing being tortured to death in solitary confinement in their own country for exposing American atrocities committed on Arabs in the Middle East. A man who still hasn't been charged with anything, yet not a whisper from the vile, hypocritical world of wonkerdom.
Wonkers are the most loathesome of people.
Why do wonker 'activists' always look like Manson family members but with blue, green or pink hair? Same insane, fanatical look on their faces--glazed eyes and creepy faux smiles.
attofishpi

Re: Julian Assange

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 12:43 am We've seen pommie virtue-signalling wonkers out in their thousands celebrating the slaughter of Jewish children and screeching that men can miraculously turn into women, and all while a man is slowing being tortured to death in solitary confinement in their own country for exposing American atrocities committed on Arabs in the Middle East. A man who still hasn't been charged with anything, yet not a whisper from the vile, hypocritical world of wonkerdom.
Why do wonker 'activists' always look like Manson family members but with blue, green or pink hair? Same insane, fanatical look on their faces--glazed eyes and creepy faux smiles.
Merry Christmas to you too Veg, you've had more of Christmas thus far, I could be second in line then Skeppy if he's in South Africa - or that could be the poms neck-n-neck. The USAdians just have to wait.

Have you seen The Fifth Estate on Netflix, fairly recent film about Julian and the start of wiki-leaks. I think it was quite balanced, but you might think more of a propaganda from the US to give reason for him to be locked up still.
Personally, I think it's disgusting he is locked up and the Australian government have been pathetic in allowing this to happen, barely heard a peep out of them. Certainly, now that we want Nuke Subs, barely anything is going to be said (*at least in public)
They let the freak Manning out to roam free - that no doubt swore to secrecy and all that when joining the military - all Julian did was provide a platform for the publication of the material. But then, so did the ISPs that had his site hosted and the ones that allowed access to the millions from around the world, perhaps they should be equally responsible.
One thing from the film, and I think is certainly there were a lot of "whistleblowers" (working within US\UK intelligence) from within the corruption of dubious Governments around the world whose names were revealed, and were killed because Julian appears to be a meglomaniac narcisist twat that refused to redact names.
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:07 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 12:43 am We've seen pommie virtue-signalling wonkers out in their thousands celebrating the slaughter of Jewish children and screeching that men can miraculously turn into women, and all while a man is slowing being tortured to death in solitary confinement in their own country for exposing American atrocities committed on Arabs in the Middle East. A man who still hasn't been charged with anything, yet not a whisper from the vile, hypocritical world of wonkerdom.
Merry Christmas to you too Veg, you've had more of Christmas thus far, I could be second in line then Skeppy if he's in South Africa - or that could be the poms neck-n-neck. The USAdians just have to wait.

Have you seen The Fifth Estate on Netflix, fairly recent film about Julian and the start of wiki-leaks. I think it was quite balanced, but you might think more of a propaganda from the US to give reason for him to be locked up still.
Personally, I think it's disgusting he is locked up and the Australian government have been pathetic in allowing this to happen, barely heard a peep out of them. Certainly, now that we want Nuke Subs, barely anything is going to be said (*at least in public)
They let the freak Manning out to roam free - that no doubt swore to secrecy and all that when joining the military - all Julian did was provide a platform for the publication of the material. But then, so did the ISPs that had his site hosted and the ones that allowed access to the millions from around the world, perhaps they should be equally responsible.
One thing from the film, and I think is certainly there were a lot of "whistleblowers" (working within US\UK intelligence) from within the corruption of dubious Governments around the world whose names were revealed, and were killed because Julian appears to be a meglomaniac narcisist twat that refused to redact names.
You know him personally do you? 'Megalomaniac narcissist'? WTF? Even if that were true, (which doesn't even make any logical sense btw, you might as well call your local greengrocer a 'megalomaniac narcissist'), what does it have to do with anything? It's the CIA that's keeping him locked up and some kunt with a name like Pompom. I'm not going to google the prik.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:17 am

You know him personally do you? 'Megalomaniac narcissist'? WTF? Even if that were true, (which doesn't even make any logical sense btw, you might as well call your local greengrocer a 'megalomaniac narcissist'), what does it have to do with anything? It's the CIA that's keeping him locked up and some kunt with a name like Pompom. I'm not going to google the prik.
Watch the film, develop and opinion as to whether you believe it fairly accurately portrays Assange. (actually it's not on Netflix is on Disney - torrent it - let me know if you want the torrent link)
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:25 am

Watch the film, develop and opinion as to whether you believe it fairly accurately portrays Assange. (actually it's not on Netflix is on Disney - torrent it - let me know if you want the torrent link)
Why would I care about his personality traits. He's not obliged to be a saint. Who is? It has nothing to do with anything. I'm not going to watch something where those with something to gain are assassinating his character. He certainly doesn't come across as a 'narcissistic megalomaniac' in any interviews I've seen of him. Quiely spoken. Gentle. Well informed. Intelligent.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:29 am

Why would I care about his personality traits. He's not obliged to be a saint. Who is? It has nothing to do with anything. I'm not going to watch something where those with something to gain are assassinating his character. He certainly doesn't come across as a 'narcissistic megalomaniac' in any interviews I've seen of him. Quiely spoken. Gentle. Well informed. Intelligent.
The personality traits are important because he refused to redact names, provide any form of protection for whistleblowers that were within these dangerous regimes contrary to those working with him, that knew innocent good people would be tortured to death. So, I believe that is the case, and I believe he actually is a bit of a c**t for going ahead and allowing such information to be freely accessible to these arsehole regimes. (US and UK are saints :wink: )
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:34 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:29 am

The personality traits are important because he refused to redact names, provide any form of protection for whistleblowers that were within these dangerous regimes contrary to those working with him. So, I believe that is the case, and I believe he actually is a bit of a c**t for going ahead and allowing such information to be freely accessible to these arsehole regimes. (US and UK are saints :wink: )
You are talking shit.