Wombat pooh

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Wombat pooh

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Wombats produce the only cube-shaped pooh in nature.

attofishpi

Re: Wombat pooh

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:40 am Wombats produce the only cube-shaped pooh in nature.

Wot's your fuckin' angle!!? Are you trying to say my compadres of Oz are in some way square?

ffs, U really never let up do ya.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

...next you'll be posting "roller coaster" shaped pooh from some American, cos they're so cool (and not twisted).
vegetariantaxidermy

I think it's adorable, like wombats. Australian wildlife is amazing.

And what about those velociraptor birds? Can't think of the name. Something like jabberwocky. Terrifying things.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:09 pm I think it's adorable, like wombats. Australian wildlife is amazing.

And what about those velociraptor birds? Can't think of the name. Something like jabberwocky. Terrifying things.
Well it is remarkable and does ring a bell somewhere inside my insane head, that wombats shit cubes.

Not sure about the "velociraptor birds" or their offspring in current day, but every day I walk my dog and have to put up with the noisy squarking\screeching sound that Cockys make, I think God or the sage that designed some of the birds in Oz was fucked up, hungover or somfin. What a noise, when I think back to Hampshire and the New Forest listening to birds SING!!

NE way, once me and me dog earlier today, after all the offensive screeching from this poorly designed (or woteva) "cockykunt" was behind us, I heard the lovely EXTREMELY intersesting sound of the Ozzy Magpie. ..and then I real eyes, yes I would have been a whinging pom if I just cut-loose on those cockies - which, btw, sound awesome once in flock (there's a real term for that with birds but cbf looking it up)

..and of course the Kookaburras !! wow.

What native birds in NZ do you love or want to shoot? I think lot's of your cool birds couldn't fly..
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:46 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:09 pm I think it's adorable, like wombats. Australian wildlife is amazing.

Well it is remarkable and does ring a bell somewhere inside my insane head, that wombats shit cubes.

Not sure about the "velociraptor birds" or their offspring in current day, but every day I walk my dog and have to put up with the noisy squarking\screeching sound that Cockys make, I think God or the sage that designed some of the birds in Oz was fucked up, hungover or somfin. What a noise, when I think back to Hampshire and the New Forest listening to birds SING!!

NE way, once me and me dog earlier today, after all the offensive screeching from this poorly designed (or woteva) "cockykunt" was behind us, I heard the lovely EXTREMELY intersesting sound of the Ozzy Magpie. ..and then I real eyes, yes I would have been a whinging pom if I just cut-loose on those cockies - which, btw, sound awesome once in flock (there's a real term for that with birds but cbf looking it up)

..and of course the Kookaburras !! wow.

What native birds in NZ do you love or want to shoot? I think lot's of your cool birds couldn't fly..
Kunty woke NZers who are so far up their own arses that their noses come out of their mouths look down those same noses at anything that isn't a 'sacred native', even culling the birds that are far more beautiful and interesting than our natives (most of which no one ever sees). The only kiwi I've ever seen was in a zoo. My favourite birds are blackbirds. They are very interested in humans. I've made a lot of blackbird friends in my garden. In fact one couple keeps coming back to the same nest in a camellia by my driveway. It's not even very high up. They've successfully raised several families there.
I've recently discovered that the song of magpies is pretty well identical to the tui. Perhaps the magpies decided to mimick them because they liked the sound. Who knows? They are extremely intelligent. Very interesting birds, magpies.
Who the hell are humans to say what birds can or can't live here? Birds fly. They migrate, often over vast distances. They can live wherever they damn well please.
vegetariantaxidermy

Cassowary was the bird I was thinking of.

Ansiktsburk

Post by Ansiktsburk »

Wombats must have a good set of azz muscles
Walker

Post by Walker »

Designed for easy OCD stacking while cooking with dung in Wombat country.

Timmy! Don’t eat the blocks!
Walker

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:12 pm Cassowary was the bird I was thinking of.

https://c02.purpledshub.com/uploads/sit ... 029&webp=1
Not at all like the Sesame Street Big Bird, which is why children can't wander in zoos, which requires denying their free spirits and Child Wisdom, at least when in the zoo.
Walker

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:40 am Wombats produce the only cube-shaped pooh in nature.

https://i.redd.it/5yihjzi0t7j51.jpg
Same shape, SIX sides, different scale.

https://assets.answersingenesis.org/img ... yramid.jpg
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:12 pm Cassowary was the bird I was thinking of.
They're vicious buggers!
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:02 pm My favourite birds are blackbirds. They are very interested in humans. I've made a lot of blackbird friends in my garden. In fact one couple keeps coming back to the same nest in a camellia by my driveway. It's not even very high up. They've successfully raised several families there.
I've recently discovered that the song of magpies is pretty well identical to the tui. Perhaps the magpies decided to mimick them because they liked the sound. Who knows? They are extremely intelligent. Very interesting birds, magpies.
Who the hell are humans to say what birds can or can't live here? Birds fly. They migrate, often over vast distances. They can live wherever they damn well please.
Ya love magpies too. I don't see many blackbirds around though, especially ones that drive a Ford Camellia. Doesn't it piss you off with them hogging the driveway.

(sorry..atto on hangover mode :oops: ..silly sod)
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

puts a different spin on shooting craps...

-Imp
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

If I pooed like that, I'd feel a bit dicey about it.