The problem of evil

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: The problem of evil

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:43 pm
Age wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:19 pm
bahman wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:03 pm
Good is the state of pleasure and clarity and evil is the state of suffering and confusion.
So, BECAUSE 'you', "bahman", ARE IN A STATE OF CONFUSION here, then 'this' IS so-called 'evil'.
I am not confused about the problem of evil.
Okay, but then I NEVER said that 'you: were.

Also, that 'you: have ALREADY defined the so-called 'problem of evil' in 'your' OWN VERY SPECIFIC WAY was ALREADY NOTICED and RECOGNIZED.

But what 'you' appear to NOT YET be NOTICING and RECOGNIZING IS what I HAVE BEEN ACTUALLY SAYING, and MEANING here.
Age wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:19 pm Now, would 'you' like to EXPLAIN HOW there IS 'evil' here, EXACTLY, WHERE, EXACTLY, is the 'evil' here, in other words who and/or what HAS the 'evil' here, and what the word 'evil' even MEANS, or IS REFERRING TO, TO 'you?
I already defined the word evil.
REALLY?

If yes, then will 'you' repeat 'that definition' and/or provide a link to WHERE, EXACTLY, 'you' have supposedly done this?

If no, then WHY NOT?

Also, why did 'you' ANSWER nor CLARIFY the OTHER QUESTIONS ASKED above here?
bahman

Post by bahman »

Age wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:24 pm
Age wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:19 pm

So, BECAUSE 'you', "bahman", ARE IN A STATE OF CONFUSION here, then 'this' IS so-called 'evil'.

Also, that 'you: have ALREADY defined the so-called 'problem of evil' in 'your' OWN VERY SPECIFIC WAY was ALREADY NOTICED and RECOGNIZED.

But what 'you' appear to NOT YET be NOTICING and RECOGNIZING IS what I HAVE BEEN ACTUALLY SAYING, and MEANING here.
Age wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:19 pm Now, would 'you' like to EXPLAIN HOW there IS 'evil' here, EXACTLY, WHERE, EXACTLY, is the 'evil' here, in other words who and/or what HAS the 'evil' here, and what the word 'evil' even MEANS, or IS REFERRING TO, TO 'you?
REALLY?

If yes, then will 'you' repeat 'that definition' and/or provide a link to WHERE, EXACTLY, 'you' have supposedly done this?

If no, then WHY NOT?

Evil is the state of suffering and confusion.

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:29 pm

REALLY?

If no, then WHY NOT?

So, when 'you' are in 'a state of suffering', and/or in a state of confusion', "bahman", then WHERE IS the so-called 'evil' here, EXACTLY? And, WHO or WHAT CAUSED or CREATED 'evil' here?
bahman

Post by bahman »

Age wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:37 am

REALLY?

If no, then WHY NOT?

So, when 'you' are in 'a state of suffering', and/or in a state of confusion', "bahman", then WHERE IS the so-called 'evil' here, EXACTLY? And, WHO or WHAT CAUSED or CREATED 'evil' here?
Other people for example cause me to suffer.

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:49 pm
Age wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:37 am
Other people for example cause me to suffer.
Here 'we' have, ANOTHER, PRIME example of just how UNGROWN, IMMATURE, and/or WEAK these adult human beings REALLY WERE, BACK THEN, when this was being written. 'This adult' human being ACTUALLY 'suffers', and 'this suffering', TO 'you', IS CAUSED and/or CREATED BY "other people". Have 'you', as an adult human being, REALLY STILL NOT YET GAINED CONTROL OF and OVER the feelings/emotions WITHIN 'that body' "bahman"?

Also, are 'you' STILL NOT YET AWARE that 'your' RESPONSE here IS NOT ANSWERING the ACTUAL QUESTION I posed, and ASKED 'you' here?

Or, did 'you' PURPOSELY 'TRY TO' DEFLECT, and JUST NEGLECT TO ANSWER the ACTUAL QUESTION?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:28 am Here 'we' have, ANOTHER, PRIME example of just how UNGROWN, IMMATURE, and/or WEAK these adult human beings REALLY WERE, BACK THEN, when this was being written. 'This adult' human being ACTUALLY 'suffers', and 'this suffering', TO 'you', IS CAUSED and/or CREATED BY "other people". Have 'you', as an adult human being, REALLY STILL NOT YET GAINED CONTROL OF and OVER the feelings/emotions WITHIN 'that body' "bahman"?

Also, are 'you' STILL NOT YET AWARE that 'your' RESPONSE here IS NOT ANSWERING the ACTUAL QUESTION I posed, and ASKED 'you' here?

Or, did 'you' PURPOSELY 'TRY TO' DEFLECT, and JUST NEGLECT TO ANSWER the ACTUAL QUESTION?
Presenting yet another INSTANCE demonstrating the JUVENILE, UNDERDEVELOPED, and/or FEEBLE nature of these GROWN individuals at THAT historical juncture. Moreover, are YOU still OBLIVIOUS to the fact that your REJOINDER here FAILS to ADDRESS the PRECISE query I PRESENTED and INQUIRED of you? This MATURE individual genuinely UNDERGOES adversity, and the DISTRESS EXPERIENCED is INDUCED and/or ORIGINATED by "other individuals." Did you INTENTIONALLY endeavor to DIVERT and merely OVERLOOK RESPONDING to the FACTUAL question? As a MATURE human, HAVE you not TRULY ACQUIRED COMMAND over the SENTIMENTS/EMOTIONS within?

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:59 pm
Age wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:28 am Here 'we' have, ANOTHER, PRIME example of just how UNGROWN, IMMATURE, and/or WEAK these adult human beings REALLY WERE, BACK THEN, when this was being written. 'This adult' human being ACTUALLY 'suffers', and 'this suffering', TO 'you', IS CAUSED and/or CREATED BY "other people". Have 'you', as an adult human being, REALLY STILL NOT YET GAINED CONTROL OF and OVER the feelings/emotions WITHIN 'that body' "bahman"?

Presenting yet another INSTANCE demonstrating the JUVENILE, UNDERDEVELOPED, and/or FEEBLE nature of these GROWN individuals at THAT historical juncture. Moreover, are YOU still OBLIVIOUS to the fact that your REJOINDER here FAILS to ADDRESS the PRECISE query I PRESENTED and INQUIRED of you?
Which was, SUPPOSEDLY 'what', "atla"?

Also, are 'you' even AWARE that what 'you' have quoted 'me' as SAYING and WRITING above here was A RESPONSE TO "bahman", and NOT TO 'you' AT ALL?

SEE, OBVIOUSLY 'you' ARE SPEAKING FOR 'you' ALONE, BECAUSE if 'you' are 'TRYING TO' INTERPRET the 'thinking' within 'this body', then 'you' ARE WAY OFF 'THE MARK'.
Atla wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:59 pm This MATURE individual genuinely UNDERGOES adversity, and the DISTRESS EXPERIENCED is INDUCED and/or ORIGINATED by "other individuals." Did you INTENTIONALLY endeavor to DIVERT and merely OVERLOOK RESPONDING to the FACTUAL question? As a MATURE human, HAVE you not TRULY ACQUIRED COMMAND over the SENTIMENTS/EMOTIONS within?
WHO, EXACTLY, are 'you' SPEAKING TO here "atla"?

AND, is 'that one', or are 'they', the SAME 'one/s' WHO 'your' CLARIFYING QUESTIONS here POSED and ASKED TO?