My "Burning Bush-like" encounter with God.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: My "Burning Bush-like" encounter with God.

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:48 am I have been extremely obnoxious and using foul language is where I have been using alcohol to deal with the fact that I pressed God's buttons so hard, I was in IT'S hell)

No, you have been using alcohol to escape and deal with a reality you refuse to accept and face head on, a reality where there is no such ''entity'' that can make the claim ''MY HELL''

There is no ''IT'S HELL'' either. There is only the hell you mistakenly MAKE-UP for yourself....the self you think you are, but are not, except in this CON- ception you mistake for reality.

That's the only hell you will ever know. The ''My Hell'' albeit a delusional hell.

You see, I too am here to enlighten no one. :lol:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:48 am
Anyway, thanks again since I have been wondering for a while what triggered such art and POV. (I apologise, but usually when I have been extremely obnoxious and using foul language is where I have been using alcohol to deal with the fact that I pressed God's buttons so hard, I was in IT'S hell)
Anyway, do carry on you're obvious enjoyment of sucking dick with other male posters, while dismissing women, like they were a piece of shit on you're shoe.

You apologise and grovel to some people, and yet find pleasure dismissing females. You need to grow the fuck up. And stop projecting your self serving hell as if it was out there somewhere in another person, or the world, or in some IT that you have also imagined with your own mind.

You have much to learn about women, and is probably why your attempt to impress them, fails very badly.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:58 am
Anyway, thanks again since I have been wondering for a while what triggered such art and POV. (I apologise, but usually when I have been extremely obnoxious and using foul language is where I have been using alcohol to deal with the fact that I pressed God's buttons so hard, I was in IT'S hell)
Anyway, do carry on you're obvious enjoyment of sucking dick with other male posters, while dismissing women, like they were a piece of shit on you're shoe.

You apologise and grovel to some people, and yet find pleasure dismissing females. You need to grow the fuck up. And stop projecting your self serving hell as if it was out there somewhere in another person, or the world, or in some IT that you have also imagined with your own mind.

You have much to learn about women, and is probably why your attempt to impress them, fails very badly.
Yeah, you knew that misrepresentation of me would push a button in me for a response.

I've spent my life (on occasion(s) getting a broken nose) in supporting women again male twats - all the way from primary school to being confronted by silly imbecile women (U) on internet forums that clearly deserve no defence.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:10 am
Yeah, you knew that misrepresentation of me would push a button in me for a response.

I've spent my life (on occasion(s) getting a broken nose) in supporting women again male twats - all the way from primary school to being confronted by silly imbecile women (U) on internet forums that clearly deserve no defence.
Poor you.

Free Advice: Don't press buttons. You started pressing, I'm just reacting because I'm a bad ass bell. You need to press a bell to get a ringing.

No pressing, no wringing (slang) :evil:

It takes two to tango.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

it seems God becomes apparent to those that have eaten from the Tree of Know_Ledge. (the fruit IMO being psychedelics)
Knowledge is not a psychedelic drug. That's just more misinformation. It's made-up to impress because it sounds sassy, at best. Just more metaphorical biblical story nonsense repeated over and over again, like parrots on steroids, believed to be literal and real.

Just keep sucking on the Copium dummy if it gets you through the dark night of a souless sole.

And have you ever tried typing correctly? you know, the proper way, and not the way you want others to be banned from this forum for, for the way they type. :evil: How does that work our for you big G ...but not for others?

attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:54 am
it seems God becomes apparent to those that have eaten from the Tree of Know_Ledge. (the fruit IMO being psychedelics)
Knowledge is not a psychedelic drug. That's just more misinformation. It's made-up to impress because it sounds sassy, at best. Just more metaphorical biblical story nonsense repeated over and over again, like parrots on steroids, believed to be literal and real.

Just keep sucking on the Copium dummy if it gets you through the dark night of a souless sole.

And have you ever tried typing correctly? you know, the proper way, and not the way you want others to be banned from this forum for, for the way they type. :evil: How does that work our for you big G ...but not for others
Honestly, I don't blame you for your obvious stupidity. I blame genetics and I suppose any offspring of yours can comprehend (hopefully) why they also are so fucking dumb.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:59 pm Honestly, I don't blame you for your obvious stupidity.
Well at least you and I have one thing in common then.
seeds

Post by seeds »

seeds wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:38 am However, hopefully (if nothing else), people can at least now understand why I not only adamantly insist that there truly does exist a living (incorporeal) Creator of this universe,...

...but also why I use that "eye of the mind" icon ("eye-con") in all of my illustrations,...

...for it is a metaphorical representation of what I experienced in my alleged ("Burning Bush-like") encounter with God, 53 years ago.

http://www.theultimateseeds.com/

https://youtu.be/bVbpHy4nncA
_______
Seeds, I know you have a well appropriated angst with me over the more recent years, but thanks and well explained of your epiphanies.

As you know I have always loved your art and am glad you have expressed yourself all these years with such a talent.
Thank you, atto.

I look forward to seeing more of your highly creative art. Anything new in the works?
attofishpi wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:48 am Psychedelics are being looked into from more than just an internal - "brain fart" of experience. I've never experienced God on LSD or mushrooms (indeed never 'hallucinated' on them) but partook in testing my conscious awareness with such in the early nineties.

Seems, your main epiphany though was AFTER you were enlightened by these 'drugs', it seems God becomes apparent to those that have eaten from the Tree of Know_Ledge. (the fruit IMO being psychedelics)

I came across this site recently re such a concept: https://www.drjamescooke.com/read/bible
Nice article, thanks for sharing that.

I can't remember the exact details, but in a recent quarrel I had with VA, in his own inimitable fashion, he tried to make the argument that because some humans have spiritual experiences after ingesting psychoactive drugs, that it is the drugs themselves that are creating the "delusion" that God, and a higher spiritual realm, exist (of which he of course thinks is "impossible" :roll:).

While I, on the other hand, tried to argue that the normal human brain is designed to literally hide the higher dimension of reality from us so that we can not only stay focused on the task-at-hand of birthing and raising children in a context of reality (planet earth) that feels natural and logical to us,...

...but also, so that we are not compelled to long for the higher realm and try to seek it out prematurely.

In other words, instead of creating delusions, psychoactive substances simply (as Aldous Huxley suggested) open "the doors of perception" by providing us with (hazy) peepholes through the "veil" that separates this temporary material illusion from the "Real Thing," so to speak.

Anyway, thanks again for your kind words.
_______
seeds

Post by seeds »

Atla wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:13 am
seeds wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:32 am Now here is where things got interesting...

At the very moment I started to feel the effects of the LSD kicking-in, the phone rang.

It was my dad calling to inform me that my (step) grandfather had died earlier that day.
And right at that moment, an absolute “KNOWING” was imparted to me – a knowing that Daddy Brown was safe and not actually dead.
So what actually happened to him? Which of the above was (more) real in hindsight?
attofishpi wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:50 am .. pretty certain, dead in this realm Atla! (but safe in another)
Exactly!

Or, perhaps to be a little more precise,...

"...dead body in this realm, but living incorporeal soul in another..."
_______
Atla

Post by Atla »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:50 am
Atla wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:13 am
seeds wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:32 am Now here is where things got interesting...

At the very moment I started to feel the effects of the LSD kicking-in, the phone rang.

It was my dad calling to inform me that my (step) grandfather had died earlier that day.
And right at that moment, an absolute “KNOWING” was imparted to me – a knowing that Daddy Brown was safe and not actually dead.
So what actually happened to him? Which of the above was (more) real in hindsight?
.. pretty certain, dead in this realm Atla! (but safe in another)

Atla, I am still amazed out how you discount my account of a few days in hell, working in tech support with usernames:
"mad_if_you_dont"
"hows_eli"
"coins_nah"
(in context of the timing, and the mere fact that they are very very very unusual usernames) - NB: others, Atla is aware of the full story.

...as if it was all some sort of scizo dream. FFS.

REAL_IT_Y is a convoluted apparition of the Truth. :D
Hardly something to be amazed about. I went through 10 times more than you and seeds and I never even touched any psychedelics. I know these unusual states of mind and unusual experiences inside and out.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

seeds wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:10 pm
While I, on the other hand, tried to argue that the normal human brain is designed to literally hide the higher dimension of reality from us so that we can not only stay focused on the task-at-hand of birthing and raising children in a context of reality (planet earth) that feels natural and logical to us,...

...but also, so that we are not compelled to long for the higher realm and try to seek it out prematurely.
Seems to me like you've simply had an experience of nothing but idle fantasy, in my opinion. But then the spiritual community do tend to be slightly if not over excessively wired in the imagination department.

But if like you say, you are one of those people who was ''ripe'' and ''ready'' to take the deep dive into the exclusive peep-show that is the 'higher realm' even reporting it back to us earthlings, then that's what you've done, that has been your experience there. I'm in no position here to ever doubt you or not believe you have experienced this encounter with a higher invisible authority you call God.

So, from the higher realms back to earth, here you are, you are back to report the views from the higher realm of an invisible authority. Did your trip ensure you a very satisfied and happy customer having seen the future that is in store for you? Do you ever get impatient with the drudgery and humdrum of earthly life wishing you could move on to your higher consciousness abode much quicker, or you happy to mingle here with the ignorant earthlings until your time comes to fly higher. And does it annoy you knowing you've had a golden glimpse behind the iron veil but find yourself still having to endure the earthly life mingling with people who mock you for your claims of a higher dimension of invisible authority?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Atla wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:58 pm Hardly something to be amazed about. I went through 10 times more than you and seeds and I never even touched any psychedelics. I know these unusual states of mind and unusual experiences inside and out.
I find it very amusing all these people who claim that it is only through the usage of mind altering drugs can they experience God of the higher realms.

I've never touched any of that shit either, not ever, not even slightly tempted, I like being on terra-firma too much, besides I never needed drugs, I've always been naturally wired for the high life on earth. I'm just lucky I guess.

I did however, once hear the most blissful exquisite sublime, softly chiming bell sounds while simultaneously feeling as though I was weightlessly floating through a warm bath of pink fluffy clouds during a lovemaking session with my ex-husband one night, but that's just the uniqueness of the human physical brain I guess, and probably TMI to talk about now. Maybe other animal brains have their blissed out experiences too, who knows, until you are their brain.

PS, no alcohol or mind blowing higher consciousness inducing drugs were ever taken on that wonderful night. It was all a natural experience from within my own body.
Walker

Post by Walker »

seeds wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:27 pm ...
Look forward to reading it when I can give it undivided attention ... perhaps sometime after this Christmas party they tell me I must attend ... where the food will be good.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

seeds wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:10 pm
What an authoritarian thing to say to us lower authority unevolved primate beings. Hey, what if there was nothing higher than human sentient awareness?

You would have to be on the outside of your own awareness to find the real and true answer to that wouldn't you, have you ever tired stepping outside of your own awareness ..or is the outside inside you, and you only think you have stepped out when you actually haven't because you'll need to take your awareness with you wherever you go, or else you won't know where the heck you are will you.
You know what they say about some prem births, where some die because they were just not ready to be born once, and never be born twice.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:19 pm...
You've probably had a burning bush experience, eh?