FSK-ed Objectivity is "Garbage" Objectivity??

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: FSK-ed Objectivity is "Garbage" Objectivity??

Post by Age »

God wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:33 pm
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:29 pm
God wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:05 pm Dunno who you are quoting/citing... But it ain't Me!
I quoted the real one..
No you didn't.
It just quoted an 'artificial response', which it named 'God' here, right "atla"?

If no, then what actually took place and happened here?
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

It was a lie. And no proof has come from that what you claimed about me was true.
Always one set of criteria for others and a different one for you.
I have made it clear what my position is on my assertions and whether they are absolutely true or not a number of times, clearly and directly to you.
Which would mean that if I suddenly claimed something was an absolute or irrefutable truth (such as you do for at least one unproven claim on your part), you could refer to the times I made it clear I do not believe that.

But you lie about me, here, and earlier, despite this.

This is obvious. Denying the obvious is gaslighting, Age.
God

Post by God »

Atla wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:55 pm
God wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:00 am
God wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:05 pm Dunno who you are quoting/citing, Atla... But it ain't Me!
No one likes you, God.
Shoo
Then why do use My name (in vain) to ascribe quotes to Me? Do you want 'no one to like you'?

Post by Age »

Iwannaplato wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:00 am It was a lie. And no proof has come from that what you claimed about me was true.
Always one set of criteria for others and a different one for you.
I have made it clear what my position is on my assertions and whether they are absolutely true or not a number of times, clearly and directly to you.
Which would mean that if I suddenly claimed something was an absolute or irrefutable truth (such as you do for at least one unproven claim on your part), you could refer to the times I made it clear I do not believe that.

But you lie about me, here, and earlier, despite this.

This is obvious. Denying the obvious is gaslighting, Age.
But no one could, successfully, deny to you what you believed happened, nor believe is occurring, right?

This is the 'very nature of the beast', as some would now say, but what others would point out is just the 'very nature of belief, itself'.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Age wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:54 am But no one could, successfully, deny to you what you believed happened, nor believe is occurring, right?
Asked and answered. You're just rephrasing a question I have answered a number of times.
This is the 'very nature of the beast', as some would now say, but what others would point out is just the 'very nature of belief, itself'.
No, you are confused about this. People regularly talk about things they once believed but no longer do.

You lied about me and can't admit it. At this point we have another instance of you refusing to change a belief you have.

Post by Age »

Iwannaplato wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:35 am
Age wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:54 am But no one could, successfully, deny to you what you believed happened, nor believe is occurring, right?
Asked and answered. You're just rephrasing a question I have answered a number of times.
Okay, if you say so.
No, you are confused about this. People regularly talk about things they once believed but no longer do.
Of course they do. I, obviously, never said otherwise, nor even thought otherwise.

you, once again, appear to have completely missed, misunderstood, or just are 'poor at context'.
Iwannaplato wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:35 am You lied about me and can't admit it.
Or, you missed what I actually said, and meant, here.
Iwannaplato wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:35 am At this point we have another instance of you refusing to change a belief you have.
If you say and believe that I 'must have' beliefs, then you are one of the ones that I am mostly using here.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Age wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:44 am Okay, if you say so.
If you say so: Interjection. if you say so. (colloquial, dismissive) Used to convey lack of agreement together with a refusal to enter into or continue an argument.
Given that we are communicating at the time this is being written, just letting you know, in case you don't know, what you are communicating.

Of course they do. I, obviously,
Obviously? LOL. If you want to assert you didn't mean that, fine. But it seems, as usual, you can only blame others, unless it is over small issues, for any miscommunication.

You lied here:
Age wrote: ↑Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:27 am
Well this is Truly one's own completely blinded presumption, which it once again believes is absolutely True.
And referred to me as an 'it'.

If you can admit that you lied, pm me about it. From now on I am paring down my end of the communication to just this point.

Post by Age »

Iwannaplato wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:55 am
Age wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:44 am Okay, if you say so.
If you say so: Interjection. if you say so. (colloquial, dismissive) Used to convey lack of agreement together with a refusal to enter into or continue an argument.
Given that we are communicating at the time this is being written, just letting you know, in case you don't know, what you are communicating.
Why are you quoting something, which for all we know you could have said, and then replying to that?
Iwannaplato wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:55 am
Of course they do. I, obviously,
Obviously? LOL. If you want to assert you didn't mean that, fine. But it seems, as usual, you can only blame others, unless it is over small issues, for any miscommunication.
Once again, you could not and did not see what actually occurred here. This, again, is due to your beliefs, or what is also described as, 'The nature of the beast', sometimes.

I will now suggest, which you might find very, very helpful for you "iwannaplato" in regards to your communication with your fellow human beings, and this just even 'try to' look at what they say not from absolutely any of your already gained and strongly held onto beliefs, and just 'listen' to what they are actually saying, and meaning, and see if this helps you in your obvious lack of ability to just notice context, and meaning.
Iwannaplato wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:55 am You lied here:
Age wrote: ↑Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:27 am
Well this is Truly one's own completely blinded presumption, which it once again believes is absolutely True.
And referred to me as an 'it'.

If you can admit that you lied, pm me about it. From now on I am paring down my end of the communication to just this point.
If you can admit that you lied about my lying, then I will allow you to private message me.

From now on I will do whatever I want to.
Last edited by Age on Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

As said, you lied about me.
You seem to want me to repeat myself and say my assertions might be wrong. But why would that make sense for me to do, since I have already done this AND you continue to say I believe my assertions are absolutely true.
PM me if you can act like an adult on the issue.
Atla

Post by Atla »

God wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:09 am
God wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:00 am
No one likes you, God.
Shoo
Then why do use My name (in vain) to ascribe quotes to Me? Do you want 'no one to like you'?
I use it for laughs? :)
God

Post by God »

Atla wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:25 pmNo one likes you, God.
Shoo
Where to? I'm everywhere?
God

Post by God »

Atla wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:25 pm
God wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:09 am
No one likes you, God.
Shoo
I use it for laughs? :)
Ah, so you do want no one to like you.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:02 am In my other thread, i.e.
Share-Prices are Objective, so is Morality
Discuss??
Views??
You get progressively more absurd.
Atla

Post by Atla »

God wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:17 am
Shoo
Yeah that's rather annoying for example. Can't a man have a little privacy? A little tact please?
God

Post by God »

Atla wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:41 pm
God wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:17 am
Shoo
Yeah that's rather annoying for example. Can't a man have a little privacy? A little tact please?
Privacy? 'Fraid not. At the risk of repeating Myself, I really am everywhere and I see everything.

As to providing you with tact, had I provided you with that skill, We'd not be having this conversation. That's something I'm afraid you'll have to learn for yourself. It's all part of the 'free will' package I wrote into humanity's 'software'. Good luck with that... and trying to be funny.... Oh, and syntax.
Last edited by God on Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.