Crop Circles

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Crop Circles

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:59 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:06 pm Triggered much. Blah, blah, blah.
8)
Meh!
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:54 am
accelafine wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:41 am Does anyone know what slarty fart blast up there is on about? Poor guy. Seems to have his knickers in a knot.
I think he thinks you are Vegetarian Taxidermy (VT)...he's way off the mark. VT is far more witty with her condescension, probably more intelligent and a N-Zealand grandmother (I don't see those qualities in U)
Do you think that calling me a 'grandmother' is some kind of putdown? When have I ever shared any personal details with you? You make it sound as if you know me. You don't. Male misogynists need to watch out when they come into my line of fire. Stick to the subservient little females on this site (which would be every other female on here).
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:52 am
attofishpi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:54 am
accelafine wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:41 am Does anyone know what slarty fart blast up there is on about? Poor guy. Seems to have his knickers in a knot.
I think he thinks you are Vegetarian Taxidermy (VT)...he's way off the mark. VT is far more witty with her condescension, probably more intelligent and a N-Zealand grandmother (I don't see those qualities in U)
Do you think that calling me a 'grandmother' is some kind of putdown? When have I ever shared any personal details with you? You make it sound as if you know me. You don't. Male misogynists need to watch out when they come into my line of fire. Stick to the subservient little females on this site (which would be every other female on here).
What part of "qualities" infers a 'putdown'? Perhaps I should retract the 'intelligent' bit. :mrgreen:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Sculptor wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:59 pm I suppose there could be a space alien up there saying "How much more fucking proof do they need!!!"

But some how I doubt it.
We can only speculate, or imagine what creates the crop circles. We can never know for absolute certain what makes them. Same with the idea of God. We can never know God, so any claim to know God is a lie.

Only the mysterious truth exists, and humans have zero access to that, because they are also part of the same mystery that is trying to solve itself.

The claim to know something extraordinary, requires extraordinary evidence of it existing. Until the makers of both the universe and the crop circles reveal their real and true identity, then they will remain unknowable indefinitely.

Leaving clues and messages in a Bible, or in a symbolic form known as a crop circle reveals absolute nothing but a mystery. So it all reduces to mystery in the end. As crop circles and Bibles cannot talk. They just exist, as mute objects.
vegetariantaxidermy

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:53 am
Sculptor wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:59 pm I suppose there could be a space alien up there saying "How much more fucking proof do they need!!!"

But some how I doubt it.
We can only speculate, or imagine what creates the crop circles. We can never know for absolute certain what makes them.
Umm, yes, we can. How can you ever be certain that you can't fly without actually jumping off a cliff? And what about that computer you are banging away on? How does anyone KNOW that it's not being powered by tiny gremlims that we can't see, industiously flicking switches and doing whatever the hell else needs to be done to make these things work?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:04 am
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:53 am

But some how I doubt it.
We can only speculate, or imagine what creates the crop circles. We can never know for absolute certain what makes them.
Umm, yes, we can. How can you ever be certain that you can't fly without actually jumping off a cliff? And what about that computer you are banging away on? How does anyone KNOW that it's not being powered by tiny gremlims that we can't see, industiously flicking switches and doing whatever the hell else needs to be done to make these things work?
Well done Veg.

It could also be the ol' problem of what we would advise customers is PEBKAC.

(problem exists between keyboard and chair)
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:04 amUmm, yes, we can.
Err, no we can't.

Unless you were actually present in realtime as the symbol was being crafted, not unless you were there physically seeing with your own eyes who made every single crop circle that ever existed.

No observer present in real actual time of creation, no knowledge of who did it, this is just simply basic common practical knowledge to anyone with an ounce of sense.
vegetariantaxidermy

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:44 am
Err, no we can't.

Unless you were actually present in realtime as the symbol was being crafted, not unless you were there physically seeing with your own eyes who made every single crop circle that ever existed.

No observer present in real actual time of creation, no knowledge of who did it, this is just simply basic common practical knowledge to anyone with an ounce of sense.
You are batshit insane. So we can't 'know' anything unless we are physically there observing it? There are such things as evidence, laws of nature, science, maths, facts, logic, reason, probability... According to idiots like you, because something can NOT be proven to NOT exist then that means there's a good chance that it exists. There's no reasoning with that level of stupid. You might as well be an asparagus stalk.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:04 am

Now you are just being facetious. You are intentionally try to pick petty fights with other posters. You are the epitome of satire itself, in a nutshell. I sometimes wonder what life has ever done to you to make you so twisted. :twisted:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:52 am
Err, no we can't.

You are batshit insane. So we can't 'know' anything unless we are physically there observing it? There are such things as evidence, laws of nature, science, maths, facts, logic, reason, probability... According to idiots like you, because something can NOT be proven to NOT exist then that means there's a good chance that it exists. There's no reasoning with that level of stupid. You might as well be an asparagus stalk.
You are missing the point bitchslapper.

Have you personally observed the maker of each and every crop circle ever made? Do you have a photograph of them, or shall I just take your word for it that you know who made them... Lets see your evidence then, based on your own observation. So do show.
vegetariantaxidermy

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:56 am

Err, no we can't.

Have you personally observed the maker of each and every crop circle ever made? Do you have a photograph of them, or shall I just take your word for it that you know who made them... Lets see your evidence then, based on your own observation. So do show.
Then provide some fucking evidence or at least a logical, workable hypothesis of what they might be and how they come into existence. Whether it's alien monster droppings or farts from a Martian spaceship, it still has to WORK and be EXPLAINABLE. Even aliens have to follow the laws of physics for fuck sake!
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

You are batshit insane.
FFS, then I must immediately give myself a jolly good spanking until I'm black and blue, for ever daring to be batshit insane right in front of your eyes, that you would evidently know that that claim you made, was actually true.

Try again, and this time bash me good and proper, so that you know for sure you are deeply wounding me, because that last attempt was only a scratch. :evil:
vegetariantaxidermy

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:03 pm

You are batshit insane.
FFS, then I must immediately give myself a jolly good spanking until I'm black and blue, for ever daring to be batshit insane right in front of your eyes, that you would evidently know that that claim you made, was actually true.

Try again, and this time bash me good and proper, so that you know for sure you are deeply wounding me, because that last attempt was only a scratch. :evil:
I know how you love to play the whacky, dozy, ditzhead ''ooh, I'm just mad you know. I can say whatever I like because I'm woopy loopy whoopsy doda woo woo weeeee, I'm so cute....'
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:02 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:56 am

Then provide some fucking evidence or at least a logical, workable hypothesis of what they might be and how they come into existence. Whether it's alien monster droppings or farts form a Martian spaceship, it still has to WORK and be EXPLAINABLE. Even aliens have to follow the laws of physics for fuck sake!

Why are you asking me for evidence, I've already said I do not know. I have no idea how it works or be explainable.

If you are so sure, then tell me how crop circles work, and how they are explainable? in your ..not my humble opinion ?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:06 pm

I know how you love to play the whacky, dozy, ditzhead ''ooh, I'm just mad you know. I can say whatever I like because I'm woopy loopy whoopsy doda woo woo weeeee, I'm so cute....'
Well it takes two to tango, you throw the ball, and I catch it. You love the game as much as I

What is the sound of one hand clapping, answer that twat?