The Beauty of a Scenery is Man-Made, not God-Made

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Atla

Re: The Beauty of a Scenery is Man-Made, not God-Made

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:20 pm
Atla wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:27 pm
Age wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:33 am ...
Check this out (it took some experimenting):

NOW, WHAT 'we' POSSESS MANIFESTS ANOTHER EXEMPLARY INSTANCE, UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE OF 'affirmation prejudice'. 'This one', ONCE MORE, SUBSTANTIATES UNCONDITIONALLY What I ASSERT and DECLARE REGARDING the mind,
But have 'you' even ASSERTED and DECLARED ANY 'thing' REGARDING the 'mind' YET?

If yes, then WHERE and WHEN, EXACTLY?

I, for one, AM VERY INTERESTED IN SEEING and READING what 'you' have to SAY and WRITE REGARDING the 'mind'.

Maybe 'you' could START by INFORMING 'us' here if what the 'mind', TO 'you' IS, EXACTLY. That is; IF 'you' have NOTHING TO FEAR here, and 'you' ARE CONFIDENT IN what 'you' have to ASSERT and DECLARE REGARDING the 'mind'.
Atla wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:27 pm 'its' ZENITH OPERATED, HINDERING and HALTING 'those individuals IN TIMES GONE BY'. IN those 'ANCIENT ERAS', FROM ARRIVING-AT, DISCOVERING, PERCEIVING the REAL Veracity of 'things'. GENUINELY VALIDATING 'this one', 'it' was INCAPABLE OF 'concentrating' on UNDOUBTEDLY ANY 'entity'. OTHER THAN MERELY BEING CAPABLE OBSERVE so-called 'nonsense'. ONLY, IN EVERY 'entity' I EXPRESS RECORD herein.
What IS the 'mind's' 'zenith operated', EXACTLY?

'you' have made some apparently very weird and wild CLAIMS here "atla", now are 'you' able to back up and support 'them'?

If yes, then GREAT, but will 'you' back up and support 'them' here in this thread?

If no, then WHY NOT?

By the way, what 'you' have SAID and WRITTEN here I do NOT, YET, agree with, as what 'you' SAID and WROTE is CERTAINLY NOT some 'thing' that I would SAY and WRITE.
in OTHER words, IF you HARBOUR no RESERVATIONS AND POSSESS CONFIDENCE IN your ASSERTIONS AND DECLARATIONS REGARDING the MIND, KINDLY SHARE. HAVE you ASSERTED AND DECLARED ANYTHING CONCERNING THE MIND YET? PERHAPS you COULD COMMENCE BY ENLIGHTENING US ON your EXACT INTERPRETATION OF THE MIND. I AM KEENLY INTERESTED IN OBSERVING AND PERUSING your THOUGHTS ON THE MIND.

CAN you SUBSTANTIATE AND UPHOLD THEM? IF AFFIRMATIVE, THAT'S COMMENDABLE, BUT WILL you SUPPORT AND SUBSTANTIATE THESE CLAIMS WITHIN THIS DISCUSSION? YOU'VE POSITED SOME RATHER UNCONVENTIONAL AND EXTRAVAGANT CLAIMS, "age".

YOUR STATEMENTS are DECIDEDLY DIFFERENT from my own VIEWPOINTS and EXPRESSIONS. INCIDENTALLY, I CURRENTLY DO NOT CONCUR with what you've ARTICULATED HERE.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:33 am
Atla wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:27 pm
Check this out (it took some experimenting):

NOW, WHAT 'we' POSSESS MANIFESTS ANOTHER EXEMPLARY INSTANCE, UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE OF 'affirmation prejudice'. 'This one', ONCE MORE, SUBSTANTIATES UNCONDITIONALLY What I ASSERT and DECLARE REGARDING the mind,

I, for one, AM VERY INTERESTED IN SEEING and READING what 'you' have to SAY and WRITE REGARDING the 'mind'.

Maybe 'you' could START by INFORMING 'us' here if what the 'mind', TO 'you' IS, EXACTLY. That is; IF 'you' have NOTHING TO FEAR here, and 'you' ARE CONFIDENT IN what 'you' have to ASSERT and DECLARE REGARDING the 'mind'.
Atla wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:27 pm 'its' ZENITH OPERATED, HINDERING and HALTING 'those individuals IN TIMES GONE BY'. IN those 'ANCIENT ERAS', FROM ARRIVING-AT, DISCOVERING, PERCEIVING the REAL Veracity of 'things'. GENUINELY VALIDATING 'this one', 'it' was INCAPABLE OF 'concentrating' on UNDOUBTEDLY ANY 'entity'. OTHER THAN MERELY BEING CAPABLE OBSERVE so-called 'nonsense'. ONLY, IN EVERY 'entity' I EXPRESS RECORD herein.

'you' have made some apparently very weird and wild CLAIMS here "atla", now are 'you' able to back up and support 'them'?

If yes, then GREAT, but will 'you' back up and support 'them' here in this thread?

If no, then WHY NOT?

By the way, what 'you' have SAID and WRITTEN here I do NOT, YET, agree with, as what 'you' SAID and WROTE is CERTAINLY NOT some 'thing' that I would SAY and WRITE.
in OTHER words, IF you HARBOUR no RESERVATIONS AND POSSESS CONFIDENCE IN your ASSERTIONS AND DECLARATIONS REGARDING the MIND, KINDLY SHARE. HAVE you ASSERTED AND DECLARED ANYTHING CONCERNING THE MIND YET? PERHAPS you COULD COMMENCE BY ENLIGHTENING US ON your EXACT INTERPRETATION OF THE MIND. I AM KEENLY INTERESTED IN OBSERVING AND PERUSING your THOUGHTS ON THE MIND.

CAN you SUBSTANTIATE AND UPHOLD THEM? IF AFFIRMATIVE, THAT'S COMMENDABLE, BUT WILL you SUPPORT AND SUBSTANTIATE THESE CLAIMS WITHIN THIS DISCUSSION? YOU'VE POSITED SOME RATHER UNCONVENTIONAL AND EXTRAVAGANT CLAIMS, "age".

YOUR STATEMENTS are DECIDEDLY DIFFERENT from my own VIEWPOINTS and EXPRESSIONS. INCIDENTALLY, I CURRENTLY DO NOT CONCUR with what you've ARTICULATED HERE.
OBVIOUSLY, and ONCE MORE, 'this one' IS SHOWING 'its' ABSOLUTE INABILITY TO JUST ANSWER CLARIFYING QUESTIONS posed, and ASKED TO 'it'.

Now, the 'Mind', of which there IS ONLY One, is WHERE 'Intelligence', Itself, comes from. Thee Mind is ALWAYS OPEN, FULLY, and is what ALLOWS 'you', human beings, to have been ABLE TO DREAM UP, IMAGINE, INVENT, PLAN, BUILD, CREATE, and CAUSE each and EVERY 'thing' that 'you', human beings, HAVE CREATED and WILL CREATE. The One invisible and Truly OPEN Mind IS the EXACT SAME One 'Thing' within ALL human bodies.

YES I HAVE ASSERTED and DECLARED 'things' CONCERNING the Mind, ALREADY.

I just ALREADY EXPRESSED my EXACT INTERPRETATION of the Mind, ALREADY, two paragraphs prior to 'this one'.

We VERY KEENLY AWAIT 'your' RESPONSE AFTER 'your' OBSERVING and PERUSING OF the thoughts of the Mind, of which I JUST EXPRESSED, ONCE AGAIN.

YES I CAN SUBSTANTIATE and UPHOLD 'them'.

YES I WILL SUPPORT and SUBSTANTIATE 'these CLAIMS', within 'this', or ANY OTHER, discussion here.

Will 'you' PRESENT what 'you' CLAIM are RATHER UNCONVENTIONAL and EXTRAVAGANT CLAIMS POSITED BY 'me'? If no, then WHY NOT?

YES I AGREE, WHOLEHEARTEDLY, that a number of 'your' OWN VIEWPOINTS and EXPRESSIONS ARE DIFFERENT than 'those' OF 'I'.

What PARTS, EXACTLY, of what I have ARTICULATED here do 'you' NOT CONCUR WITH "atla"?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:53 pm

If no, then WHY NOT?

OBVIOUSLY, and ONCE MORE, 'this one' IS SHOWING 'its' ABSOLUTE INABILITY TO JUST ANSWER CLARIFYING QUESTIONS posed, and ASKED TO 'it'.

Now, the 'Mind', of which there IS ONLY One, is WHERE 'Intelligence', Itself, comes from. Thee Mind is ALWAYS OPEN, FULLY, and is what ALLOWS 'you', human beings, to have been ABLE TO DREAM UP, IMAGINE, INVENT, PLAN, BUILD, CREATE, and CAUSE each and EVERY 'thing' that 'you', human beings, HAVE CREATED and WILL CREATE. The One invisible and Truly OPEN Mind IS the EXACT SAME One 'Thing' within ALL human bodies.

I just ALREADY EXPRESSED my EXACT INTERPRETATION of the Mind, ALREADY, two paragraphs prior to 'this one'.

We VERY KEENLY AWAIT 'your' RESPONSE AFTER 'your' OBSERVING and PERUSING OF the thoughts of the Mind, of which I JUST EXPRESSED, ONCE AGAIN.

YES I WILL SUPPORT and SUBSTANTIATE 'these CLAIMS', within 'this', or ANY OTHER, discussion here.

Will 'you' PRESENT what 'you' CLAIM are RATHER UNCONVENTIONAL and EXTRAVAGANT CLAIMS POSITED BY 'me'? If no, then WHY NOT?

YES I AGREE, WHOLEHEARTEDLY, that a number of 'your' OWN VIEWPOINTS and EXPRESSIONS ARE DIFFERENT than 'those' OF 'I'.

What PARTS, EXACTLY, of what I have ARTICULATED here do 'you' NOT CONCUR WITH "atla"?
GOTCHA! Absolutely, I WILL ENDORSE and SUBSTANTIATE 'THESE ASSERTIONS' within 'THIS', or ANY OTHER, discourse here. Certainly, I can VALIDATE and UPHOLD 'them'. EVIDENTLY, and ONCE AGAIN, 'THIS ONE' is displaying 'ITS' complete INCAPACITY to straightforwardly RESPOND to elucidating QUESTIONS presented, and REQUESTED to 'it'.

Certainly, I AGREE, WHOLEHEARTEDLY, that a number of 'your' own PERSPECTIVES and EXPRESSIONS are DISTINCT from 'those' of 'I'. We EAGERLY ANTICIPATE 'your' REPLY subsequent to 'your' observation and perusal of the musings of the Mind, of which I just REITERATED, once AGAIN. What parts, PRECISELY, of what I have articulated HERE do 'you' NOT CONCUR WITH "age"?

The Mind is PERPETUALLY OPEN, ENTIRELY, and is what PERMITS 'you', individuals, to have been CAPABLE OF CONCEIVING, ENVISIONING, DEVISING, ORCHESTRATING, CONSTRUCTING, FORMING, and INDUCING EACH AND EVERY 'THING' that 'you', humans, have GENERATED and WILL GENERATE. I PREVIOUSLY CONVEYED my PRECISE INTERPRETATION of the Mind, ALREADY, TWO PARAGRAPHS PRECEDING 'this ONE'.

OH, LOOK! What 'WE' POSSESS is ONCE MORE an ADDITIONAL EXEMPLARY INSTANCE of how presuming a 'THING,' which may be (AND INDEED IS ABSOLUTELY) INCORRECT and/or FALSE, was IMPEDING and/or OBSTRUCTING 'them' from ACQUIRING KNOWLEDGE and PERCEIVING, and COMPREHENDING, what the REAL TRUTH is PRECISELY.
Last edited by Atla on Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Atla wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:11 pm GOTCHA! Absolutely, I WILL ENDORSE and SUBSTANTIATE 'THESE ASSERTIONS' within 'THIS', or ANY OTHER, discourse here. Certainly, I can VALIDATE and UPHOLD 'them'. EVIDENTLY, and ONCE AGAIN, 'THIS ONE' is displaying 'ITS' complete INCAPACITY to straightforwardly RESPOND to elucidating QUESTIONS presented, and REQUESTED to 'it'.

Certainly, I AGREE, WHOLEHEARTEDLY, that a number of 'your' own PERSPECTIVES and EXPRESSIONS are DISTINCT from 'those' of 'I'. We EAGERLY ANTICIPATE 'your' REPLY subsequent to 'your' observation and perusal of the musings of the Mind, of which I just REITERATED, once AGAIN. What parts, PRECISELY, of what I have articulated HERE do 'you' NOT CONCUR WITH "age"?

The Mind is PERPETUALLY OPEN, ENTIRELY, and is what PERMITS 'you', individuals, to have been CAPABLE OF CONCEIVING, ENVISIONING, DEVISING, ORCHESTRATING, CONSTRUCTING, FORMING, and INDUCING EACH AND EVERY 'THING' that 'you', humans, have GENERATED and WILL GENERATE. I PREVIOUSLY CONVEYED my PRECISE INTERPRETATION of the Mind, ALREADY, TWO PARAGRAPHS PRECEDING 'this ONE'.
I felt empathetic pain, even if this is humorous, at the time it is being written.
Given the empathy, I'm mentioning, right now, that you can an AI to randomly capitalize words in a text you give it and randomly quote certain words and phrases. For example, if I put my text so far into Chatgpt....
"I felt 'EMPATHETIC' PAIN, even if this is 'HUMOROUS,' at the time it is being WRITTEN.
Given the 'EMPATHY,' I'm mentioning, right NOW, that you can use an AI to 'RANDOMLY CAPITALIZE' words in a 'TEXT' you give it and 'RANDOMLY QUOTE' certain words and phrases. For example, if I put my 'TEXT' so far into Chatgpt...."
You may have to fuss around with your prompt for a bit. I could go back and tell it not to capitalize and quote the same words or phrases.

Once you've got a good Age prompt - I had one a while ago - then all you do is type text normally and add the prompt.
Last edited by Iwannaplato on Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Iwannaplato wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:19 pm
Atla wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:11 pm GOTCHA! Absolutely, I WILL ENDORSE and SUBSTANTIATE 'THESE ASSERTIONS' within 'THIS', or ANY OTHER, discourse here. Certainly, I can VALIDATE and UPHOLD 'them'. EVIDENTLY, and ONCE AGAIN, 'THIS ONE' is displaying 'ITS' complete INCAPACITY to straightforwardly RESPOND to elucidating QUESTIONS presented, and REQUESTED to 'it'.

I felt empathetic pain, even if this is humorous, at the time it is being written.
Given the empathy, I'm mentioning, right now, that you can an AI to randomly capitalize words in a text you give it and randomly quote certain words and phrases. For example, if I put my text so far into Chatgpt....
"I felt 'EMPATHETIC' PAIN, even if this is 'HUMOROUS,' at the time it is being WRITTEN.
Given the 'EMPATHY,' I'm mentioning, right NOW, that you can use an AI to 'RANDOMLY CAPITALIZE' words in a 'TEXT' you give it and 'RANDOMLY QUOTE' certain words and phrases. For example, if I put my 'TEXT' so far into Chatgpt...."
You may have to fuss around with your prompt for a bit.
OH, LOOK! What 'WE' POSSESS is ONCE MORE an ADDITIONAL EXEMPLARY INSTANCE of how presuming a 'THING,' which may be (AND INDEED IS ABSOLUTELY) INCORRECT and/or FALSE, was IMPEDING and/or OBSTRUCTING 'them' from ACQUIRING KNOWLEDGE and PERCEIVING, and COMPREHENDING, what the REAL TRUTH is PRECISELY.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Atla wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:19 pm OH, LOOK! What 'WE' POSSESS is ONCE MORE an ADDITIONAL EXEMPLARY INSTANCE of how presuming a 'THING,' which may be (AND INDEED IS ABSOLUTELY) INCORRECT and/or FALSE, was IMPEDING and/or OBSTRUCTING 'them' from ACQUIRING KNOWLEDGE and PERCEIVING, and COMPREHENDING, what the REAL TRUTH is PRECISELY.
At the time when this wasn't written, I had the same dream.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:11 pm

GOTCHA!
REALLY?

And, ONCE AGAIN, if 'this' IS what 'you' BELIEVE IS TRUE, then 'this' MUST BE TRUE, TO 'you', right?
Atla wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:11 pm Absolutely, I WILL ENDORSE and SUBSTANTIATE 'THESE ASSERTIONS' within 'THIS', or ANY OTHER, discourse here. Certainly, I can VALIDATE and UPHOLD 'them'. EVIDENTLY, and ONCE AGAIN, 'THIS ONE' is displaying 'ITS' complete INCAPACITY to straightforwardly RESPOND to elucidating QUESTIONS presented, and REQUESTED to 'it'.

AND, ONCE MORE, 'we' can AGAIN CLEARLY SEE here that when one who can NOT back up and support 'their CLAIMS' when 'they' ARE QUESTIONED and/or CHALLENGED, then 'they' RESORT TO ATTEMPTS OF DEFLECTION, and/or just ACTS OF DECEPTION.

BUT the ONLY ones that 'they' ARE FOOLING, and DECEIVING, here ARE "their'" OWN 'selves'.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:24 am

GOTCHA!
REALLY?

And, ONCE AGAIN, if 'this' IS what 'you' BELIEVE IS TRUE, then 'this' MUST BE TRUE, TO 'you', right?
Atla wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:11 pm Absolutely, I WILL ENDORSE and SUBSTANTIATE 'THESE ASSERTIONS' within 'THIS', or ANY OTHER, discourse here. Certainly, I can VALIDATE and UPHOLD 'them'. EVIDENTLY, and ONCE AGAIN, 'THIS ONE' is displaying 'ITS' complete INCAPACITY to straightforwardly RESPOND to elucidating QUESTIONS presented, and REQUESTED to 'it'.

AND, ONCE MORE, 'we' can AGAIN CLEARLY SEE here that when one who can NOT back up and support 'their CLAIMS' when 'they' ARE QUESTIONED and/or CHALLENGED, then 'they' RESORT TO ATTEMPTS OF DEFLECTION, and/or just ACTS OF DECEPTION.

BUT the ONLY ones that 'they' ARE FOOLING, and DECEIVING, here ARE "their'" OWN 'selves'.
GOTCHA! ONCE AGAIN, ASSUMING 'THIS' aligns with 'YOUR' PERCEIVED TRUTH, then 'THIS' must INDEED be ACCURATE from 'YOUR' PERSPECTIVE, CORRECT? HOWEVER, the SOLE ENTITIES BEING MISLED and DECEIVED in this SCENARIO are the VERY INDIVIDUALS THEMSELVES. FURTHERMORE, it BECOMES EVIDENT ONCE MORE that INDIVIDUALS UNABLE TO SUBSTANTIATE and UPHOLD 'their ASSERTIONS' UNDER SCRUTINY RESORT to EFFORTS OF DIVERSION and/or ENGAGE IN ACTS OF DECEIT WHEN QUESTIONED and/or CHALLENGED.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:51 am
GOTCHA!
REALLY?

GOTCHA! ONCE AGAIN, ASSUMING 'THIS' aligns with 'YOUR' PERCEIVED TRUTH, then 'THIS' must INDEED be ACCURATE from 'YOUR' PERSPECTIVE, CORRECT? HOWEVER, the SOLE ENTITIES BEING MISLED and DECEIVED in this SCENARIO are the VERY INDIVIDUALS THEMSELVES. FURTHERMORE, it BECOMES EVIDENT ONCE MORE that INDIVIDUALS UNABLE TO SUBSTANTIATE and UPHOLD 'their ASSERTIONS' UNDER SCRUTINY RESORT to EFFORTS OF DIVERSION and/or ENGAGE IN ACTS OF DECEIT WHEN QUESTIONED and/or CHALLENGED.
ONCE AGAIN,
'this ones' INABILITY TO back up and support 'its' CLAIMS, SHINE THROUGH, BRIGHTLY.
'this ones' ABILITY TO ONLY SEE what 'it' currently BELIEVES IS TRUE, SHINES THROUGH BRIGHTLY, AS WELL.
'this one's ABILITY TO 'TRY TO' DEFLECT and DECEIVE CAN ALSO BE CLEARLY SEEN, and even CRYSTAL CLEARLY.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:04 am

REALLY?

ONCE AGAIN,
'this ones' INABILITY TO back up and support 'its' CLAIMS, SHINE THROUGH, BRIGHTLY.
'this ones' ABILITY TO ONLY SEE what 'it' currently BELIEVES IS TRUE, SHINES THROUGH BRIGHTLY, AS WELL.
'this one's ABILITY TO 'TRY TO' DEFLECT and DECEIVE CAN ALSO BE CLEARLY SEEN, and even CRYSTAL CLEARLY.
YET, ON the OTHER HAND, IT is SOLELY THE PASSAGE OF TIME THAT IMPARTS UNWAVERING CERTAINTY TO 'its' OWN DRAWN CONCLUSIONS, and, PERHAPS, BELIEVES THAT 'its' FABRICATED SYSTEMS' and 'FRAMEWORKS' ARE THE MOST DEPENDABLE and MOST CREDIBLE.

However, COMMENCING WITH and ADHERING STRICTLY TO THE TRUTH, and MAINTAINING GENUINE OPENNESS, HONESTY, and CURIOSITY, WHILE EARNESTLY DESIRING POSITIVE CHANGE, yields only A LUCID and UNEQUIVOCAL PERSPECTIVE of WHAT IS AUTHENTICALLY TRUE and RIGHT.

ONCE AGAIN, the INCAPACITY OF 'age' TO SUBSTANTIATE 'its' CLAIMS and 'its' INCLINATION TO PERCEIVE ONLY WHAT ALIGNS WITH CURRENT BELIEFS ARE GLARINGLY EVIDENT.

ANYONE FOOLISH ENOUGH TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE IDEA THAT 'its' SELF-CONSTRUCTED CONCLUSIONS, SYSTEMS, and FRAMEWORKS ARE 100% ACCURATE and CORRECT would be utterly misguided.

The ATTEMPTS BY 'age' TO DEFLECT and DECEIVE ARE ALSO DISTINCTLY OBSERVABLE and EXCEPTIONALLY TRANSPARENT.

THIS CRYSTAL-CLEAR VIEW and VISION OF THE TRUTH STAND AS IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE, as CLEARLY DEMONSTRATED ABOVE.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:22 am
Age wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:04 am
ONCE AGAIN,
YET, ON the OTHER HAND, IT is SOLELY THE PASSAGE OF TIME THAT IMPARTS UNWAVERING CERTAINTY TO 'its' OWN DRAWN CONCLUSIONS,
'This' is OBVIOUSLY NOT just COMPLETELY NONSENSICAL but ALSO Truly ILLOGICAL AS WELL.
Atla wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:22 am and, PERHAPS, BELIEVES THAT 'its' FABRICATED SYSTEMS' and 'FRAMEWORKS' ARE THE MOST DEPENDABLE and MOST CREDIBLE.
AGAIN, Truly IRRATIONAL.
Atla wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:22 am However, COMMENCING WITH and ADHERING STRICTLY TO THE TRUTH, and MAINTAINING GENUINE OPENNESS, HONESTY, and CURIOSITY, WHILE EARNESTLY DESIRING POSITIVE CHANGE, yields only A LUCID and UNEQUIVOCAL PERSPECTIVE of WHAT IS AUTHENTICALLY TRUE and RIGHT.
If 'you' SAY SO "atla".
Atla wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:22 am ONCE AGAIN, the INCAPACITY OF 'age' TO SUBSTANTIATE 'its' CLAIMS and 'its' INCLINATION TO PERCEIVE ONLY WHAT ALIGNS WITH CURRENT BELIEFS ARE GLARINGLY EVIDENT.
OBVIOUSLY 'this' IS NOT what a Truly RATIONAL one would SAY and WRITE.
Atla wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:22 am ANYONE FOOLISH ENOUGH TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE IDEA THAT 'its' SELF-CONSTRUCTED CONCLUSIONS, SYSTEMS, and FRAMEWORKS ARE 100% ACCURATE and CORRECT would be utterly misguided.
Okay.
Atla wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:22 am The ATTEMPTS BY 'age' TO DEFLECT and DECEIVE ARE ALSO DISTINCTLY OBSERVABLE and EXCEPTIONALLY TRANSPARENT.
REALLY "atla"?

If yes, then LIST 'them'.

BUT BECAUSE 'you' can NOT, and thus will NOT, then here MORE PROOF IS BEING PROVIDED of what IS ACTUALLY True, Right, Accurate, AND Correct here.
Atla wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:22 am THIS CRYSTAL-CLEAR VIEW and VISION OF THE TRUTH STAND AS IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE, as CLEARLY DEMONSTRATED ABOVE.
BUT there IS 'irrefutable evidence' that the sun revolves around the earth. So, does 'irrefutable evidence' ALWAYS PAINT, or ILLUSTRATE, the ACTUAL Truth OF 'things'?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:20 am 'This' is OBVIOUSLY NOT just COMPLETELY NONSENSICAL but ALSO Truly ILLOGICAL AS WELL.
SERIOUSLY, 'age'? LOL. Persisting IN CLUTCHING and UPHOLDING A CONVICTION, even IF THAT CONVICTION may be ERRONEOUS, while CONCURRENTLY SEEKING JUSTIFICATIONS for the VALIDITY OF 'their' PREVAILING BELIEFS, transcends COMPLETE FOOLISHNESS UPON THOROUGH CONTEMPLATION.

Nevertheless, INDIVIDUALS HERE are STILL A CONSIDERABLE DISTANCE FROM COMPREHENDING or ACKNOWLEDGING THIS INCONTROVERTIBLE REALITY, emphasizing AN ONGOING PROCESS OF LEARNING AND UNDERSTANDING. Evidently, 'this' DOES NOT ALIGN WITH WHAT A GENUINELY LOGICAL INDIVIDUAL WOULD EXPRESS AND DOCUMENT. This COULD INDEED SERVE AS THE PARAMOUNT ILLUSTRATION ELUCIDATING PRECISELY WHY INDIVIDUALS IN THOSE 'BYGONE ERAS' WERE LETHARGIC IN ASSIMILATING AND UNCOVERING GENUINE TRUTHS.

Furthermore, WHAT 'we' ENCOUNTER HERE CONSTITUTES ANOTHER INSTANCE OF PRESUMING THAT EVERYONE WOULD EMULATE SIMILAR ACTIONS OR BELIEFS BASED ON INDIVIDUAL BEHAVIOR. This UNEQUIVOCALLY ESTABLISHES THAT 'your' PERSPECTIVE AND THE ASSERTIONS 'you' MAKE HERE DO NOT REFLECT THE ACTUAL REALITY OF 'things,' THEREBY IMPLYING THAT 'your' DECLARATIONS MAY NOT BE VERACIOUS.
Okay.
'you' HAVE to be KIDDING, 'age'? Nevertheless, WHEN AN INDIVIDUAL AMONG 'you' ACCEPTS A CERTAIN 'thing,' CONCRETE VERIFICATION IS NOT INDISPENSABLY REQUIRED. In reality, ALL OF 'your' CONVICTIONS ARE EXCLUSIVELY FOUNDED ON ASSUMPTIONS DERIVED FROM 'your' OWN PAST EXPERIENCES.

Manifestly, 'this' IS NOT WHAT A GENUINELY LOGICAL INDIVIDUAL WOULD ARTICULATE AND INSCRIBE. Nonetheless, BECAUSE 'you' CANNOT OPT FOR AN ALTERNATIVE COURSE AND, CONSEQUENTLY, WILL NOT, MORE EVIDENCE IS BEING PRESENTED HERE, SUBSTANTIATING WHAT IS GENUINELY TRUE, RIGHT, ACCURATE, AND CORRECT.

The 'verity' resides inherently, WHEREAS 'falsehoods' ARE ACTIONS UNDERTAKEN BY HUMAN BEINGS. Notice that 'you,' HUMANITY, CAN AND DO EMBRACE CERTAIN 'beliefs' THAT UNEQUIVOCALLY CONTRADICT THE IRREFUTABLE TRUTH OF 'things,' YET PERSIST IN REGARDING THAT 'thing' AS TRUE.

When 'these individuals' ALSO GAIN INSIGHT AND COMPREHEND WHAT THE AUTHENTIC TRUTH IS PRECISELY, THE WITNESSING AND OBSERVATION OF 'this' UNFOLDING WILL BE GENUINELY MAGNIFICENT.

BUT 'you' WILL CONTINUE to RUN AWAY as USUAL as 'we' ALREADY KNOW.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:38 pm
Age wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:20 am 'This' is OBVIOUSLY NOT just COMPLETELY NONSENSICAL but ALSO Truly ILLOGICAL AS WELL.
SERIOUSLY, 'age'? LOL. Persisting IN CLUTCHING and UPHOLDING A CONVICTION, even IF THAT CONVICTION may be ERRONEOUS, while CONCURRENTLY SEEKING JUSTIFICATIONS for the VALIDITY OF 'their' PREVAILING BELIEFS, transcends COMPLETE FOOLISHNESS UPON THOROUGH CONTEMPLATION.

Nevertheless, INDIVIDUALS HERE are STILL A CONSIDERABLE DISTANCE FROM COMPREHENDING or ACKNOWLEDGING THIS INCONTROVERTIBLE REALITY, emphasizing AN ONGOING PROCESS OF LEARNING AND UNDERSTANDING. Evidently, 'this' DOES NOT ALIGN WITH WHAT A GENUINELY LOGICAL INDIVIDUAL WOULD EXPRESS AND DOCUMENT. This COULD INDEED SERVE AS THE PARAMOUNT ILLUSTRATION ELUCIDATING PRECISELY WHY INDIVIDUALS IN THOSE 'BYGONE ERAS' WERE LETHARGIC IN ASSIMILATING AND UNCOVERING GENUINE TRUTHS.

Furthermore, WHAT 'we' ENCOUNTER HERE CONSTITUTES ANOTHER INSTANCE OF PRESUMING THAT EVERYONE WOULD EMULATE SIMILAR ACTIONS OR BELIEFS BASED ON INDIVIDUAL BEHAVIOR. This UNEQUIVOCALLY ESTABLISHES THAT 'your' PERSPECTIVE AND THE ASSERTIONS 'you' MAKE HERE DO NOT REFLECT THE ACTUAL REALITY OF 'things,' THEREBY IMPLYING THAT 'your' DECLARATIONS MAY NOT BE VERACIOUS.
Okay.
'you' HAVE to be KIDDING, 'age'? Nevertheless, WHEN AN INDIVIDUAL AMONG 'you' ACCEPTS A CERTAIN 'thing,' CONCRETE VERIFICATION IS NOT INDISPENSABLY REQUIRED. In reality, ALL OF 'your' CONVICTIONS ARE EXCLUSIVELY FOUNDED ON ASSUMPTIONS DERIVED FROM 'your' OWN PAST EXPERIENCES.

Manifestly, 'this' IS NOT WHAT A GENUINELY LOGICAL INDIVIDUAL WOULD ARTICULATE AND INSCRIBE. Nonetheless, BECAUSE 'you' CANNOT OPT FOR AN ALTERNATIVE COURSE AND, CONSEQUENTLY, WILL NOT, MORE EVIDENCE IS BEING PRESENTED HERE, SUBSTANTIATING WHAT IS GENUINELY TRUE, RIGHT, ACCURATE, AND CORRECT.

The 'verity' resides inherently, WHEREAS 'falsehoods' ARE ACTIONS UNDERTAKEN BY HUMAN BEINGS. Notice that 'you,' HUMANITY, CAN AND DO EMBRACE CERTAIN 'beliefs' THAT UNEQUIVOCALLY CONTRADICT THE IRREFUTABLE TRUTH OF 'things,' YET PERSIST IN REGARDING THAT 'thing' AS TRUE.

When 'these individuals' ALSO GAIN INSIGHT AND COMPREHEND WHAT THE AUTHENTIC TRUTH IS PRECISELY, THE WITNESSING AND OBSERVATION OF 'this' UNFOLDING WILL BE GENUINELY MAGNIFICENT.

The absolute NONSENSE, and thus the UGLINESS, of this scene here IS OBVIOUSLY the result of a human-made creation.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 12:30 am

Okay.

The absolute NONSENSE, and thus the UGLINESS, of this scene here IS OBVIOUSLY the result of a human-made creation.
LOL, and 'you' are doing EXACTLY what 'we' ALREADY KNEW 'you' would DO, RUNNING AWAY. HERE 'we' have IRREFUTABLE PROOF again how COWARDLY and HYPOCRITICAL people were, BACK in that TIME in HISTORY when THIS was being WRITTEN. So, now that we ACKNOWLEDGE that 'you' do NOT UTILIZE 'proof', what REAL 'evidence' could 'you' be UTILIZING for this ABSOLUTELY TOTALLY ABSURD, FALSE, INACCURATE, AND INCORRECT CONCLUSION OF YOURS here? Here we have ANOTHER who has NOT YET CORROBORATED NOR endorsed just ONE of 'its' ASSERTIONS, FLED FROM ANY and EVERY CHALLENGE, WOULD NOT OPENLY and candidly just RESPOND to the CLARIFYING QUESTIONS POSED, all the while just GLANCING AT and 'endeavoring to' ATTACK the "other". As for the ACTUAL THREAT that DOING SO IMPOSES, we will simply have to WAIT, TO SEE. Here we have ABSOLUTE IRREFUTABLE PROOF of precisely what transpires when one bases their ENTIRE UNDERSTANDING of and on some 'thing', exclusively on a MINISCULE SNIPPET, of the ENTIRE and GRAND Picture. So, 'you' NEVER REQUEST CLARIFYING QUESTIONS, while ALSO NEVER CONTESTING ABSOLUTELY ANY 'thing', YET 'you' FORM the VIEW, CONCLUSION, AND BELIEF of some 'thing' ANYWAY. Oh, and by the way, substantiating Oneness was NEVER the contention here. I merely RESPONDED to the CLARIFYING QUESTION 'you' POSED to me. Which is some 'thing' that 'you' seem to be UNWILLING to do "yourself". Here we have ABSOLUTE IRREFUTABLE PROOF of precisely what transpires when one bases their ENTIRE UNDERSTANDING of and on some 'thing', exclusively on a MINISCULE SNIPPET, of the ENTIRE and GRAND Picture. So, as soon as I challenge 'you' to ILLUSTRATE what 'you' ALLEGE is 'demonstrably true', INSTEAD of just ENGAGING in 'this', 'you' ASSERT I have NOT disclosed ANY points. AND, what 'you' are 'currently' PRESUMING is ALSO just as INACCURATE. This one here IS, ONCE AGAIN, SUBSTANTIATING ANOTHER ASSERTION of mine. Namely; they WILL PRESUME 'things' BEFORE they even INITIATE the QUEST FOR CLARITY FIRST. Thus, the reason WHY they were/are SO INACCURATE, SO FREQUENTLY. However, what 'you,' people, UTILIZE to AFFIRM 'your' own convictions is 'your' own, individual, PAST EXPERIENCES. Feel free to PRESUME absolutely ANY 'thing' about 'me' and DRAW as MANY INFERENCES as 'you' wish, ABOUT 'me', but merely doing so does NOT validate ANY of 'them,' NEITHER correct NOR true. What I've been ACCUSING these individuals of perpetuating ALL ALONG. Namely; ASSERTING that 'things' can NEVER be demonstrated as true, or that there is NO truth, YET what they EXPRESS and HOLD AS TRUE IS, somehow magically, absolutely accurate, absolutely certain, or IS the VERITABLE TRUTH. Nevertheless, when an individual among 'you' ACCEPTS A CERTAIN 'thing,' CONCRETE VERIFICATION IS NOT INDISPENSABLY REQUIRED. Also, and incidentally, your PRESUMPTIONS are GUIDING 'you' VERY FAR AWAY from the truth. Notice that 'you,' HUMANITY, CAN AND DO EMBRACE CERTAIN 'beliefs' THAT UNEQUIVOCALLY CONTRADICT THE IRREFUTABLE TRUTH OF 'things,' YET PERSIST IN REGARDING THAT 'thing' AS TRUE. 'you' could NOT BE MORE NOR FURTHER INACCURATE, even if 'you' wished or attempted to be. The ABSOLUTE, COMPLETE FAILING of 'age' is HERE for ALL to SEE.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:11 am
Age wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 12:30 am

LOL, and 'you' are doing EXACTLY what 'we' ALREADY KNEW 'you' would DO, RUNNING AWAY. HERE 'we' have IRREFUTABLE PROOF again how COWARDLY and HYPOCRITICAL people were, BACK in that TIME in HISTORY when THIS was being WRITTEN. So, now that we ACKNOWLEDGE that 'you' do NOT UTILIZE 'proof', what REAL 'evidence' could 'you' be UTILIZING for this ABSOLUTELY TOTALLY ABSURD, FALSE, INACCURATE, AND INCORRECT CONCLUSION OF YOURS here? Here we have ANOTHER who has NOT YET CORROBORATED NOR endorsed just ONE of 'its' ASSERTIONS, FLED FROM ANY and EVERY CHALLENGE, WOULD NOT OPENLY and candidly just RESPOND to the CLARIFYING QUESTIONS POSED, all the while just GLANCING AT and 'endeavoring to' ATTACK the "other". As for the ACTUAL THREAT that DOING SO IMPOSES, we will simply have to WAIT, TO SEE. Here we have ABSOLUTE IRREFUTABLE PROOF of precisely what transpires when one bases their ENTIRE UNDERSTANDING of and on some 'thing', exclusively on a MINISCULE SNIPPET, of the ENTIRE and GRAND Picture. So, 'you' NEVER REQUEST CLARIFYING QUESTIONS, while ALSO NEVER CONTESTING ABSOLUTELY ANY 'thing', YET 'you' FORM the VIEW, CONCLUSION, AND BELIEF of some 'thing' ANYWAY. Oh, and by the way, substantiating Oneness was NEVER the contention here. I merely RESPONDED to the CLARIFYING QUESTION 'you' POSED to me. Which is some 'thing' that 'you' seem to be UNWILLING to do "yourself". Here we have ABSOLUTE IRREFUTABLE PROOF of precisely what transpires when one bases their ENTIRE UNDERSTANDING of and on some 'thing', exclusively on a MINISCULE SNIPPET, of the ENTIRE and GRAND Picture. So, as soon as I challenge 'you' to ILLUSTRATE what 'you' ALLEGE is 'demonstrably true', INSTEAD of just ENGAGING in 'this', 'you' ASSERT I have NOT disclosed ANY points. AND, what 'you' are 'currently' PRESUMING is ALSO just as INACCURATE. This one here IS, ONCE AGAIN, SUBSTANTIATING ANOTHER ASSERTION of mine. Namely; they WILL PRESUME 'things' BEFORE they even INITIATE the QUEST FOR CLARITY FIRST. Thus, the reason WHY they were/are SO INACCURATE, SO FREQUENTLY. However, what 'you,' people, UTILIZE to AFFIRM 'your' own convictions is 'your' own, individual, PAST EXPERIENCES. Feel free to PRESUME absolutely ANY 'thing' about 'me' and DRAW as MANY INFERENCES as 'you' wish, ABOUT 'me', but merely doing so does NOT validate ANY of 'them,' NEITHER correct NOR true. What I've been ACCUSING these individuals of perpetuating ALL ALONG. Namely; ASSERTING that 'things' can NEVER be demonstrated as true, or that there is NO truth, YET what they EXPRESS and HOLD AS TRUE IS, somehow magically, absolutely accurate, absolutely certain, or IS the VERITABLE TRUTH. Nevertheless, when an individual among 'you' ACCEPTS A CERTAIN 'thing,' CONCRETE VERIFICATION IS NOT INDISPENSABLY REQUIRED. Also, and incidentally, your PRESUMPTIONS are GUIDING 'you' VERY FAR AWAY from the truth. Notice that 'you,' HUMANITY, CAN AND DO EMBRACE CERTAIN 'beliefs' THAT UNEQUIVOCALLY CONTRADICT THE IRREFUTABLE TRUTH OF 'things,' YET PERSIST IN REGARDING THAT 'thing' AS TRUE. 'you' could NOT BE MORE NOR FURTHER INACCURATE, even if 'you' wished or attempted to be. The ABSOLUTE, COMPLETE FAILING of 'age' is HERE for ALL to SEE.
If 'you', "atla", SAY SO.

Or, did 'you' NOT SAY SO here?