----> RANDOM BOLLOCKS THREAD <---

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: ----> RANDOM BOLLOCKS THREAD <---

Post by Dontaskme »

👏

FYI: No one can speak for this silence, no one can know for this unknown. No one can see for this unseen. . except in this conception, the illusion of duality, the fictional story where characters are imagined to be real, including the never ending story of I

Simulated characters know nothing. Nothing but concepts, all the way down to base level, which is nothing, and even nothing is a concept that knows nothing, and nothing knows concepts.

Our stories are nothing special. :shock:
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:40 am
👏

FYI: No one can speak for this silence, no one can know for this unknown. No one can see for this unseen. . except in this conception, the illusion of duality, the fictional story where characters are imagined to be real, including the never ending story of I

Simulated characters know nothing. Nothing but concepts, all the way down to base level, which is nothing, and even nothing is a concept that knows nothing, and nothing knows concepts.

Our stories are nothing special. :shock:
It certainly appears apparent that the less 'faith' one has in anything, the less the entity behind REAL_IT_Y will reveal.

I suffered as much as Christ. I have analysed the information from this "God" system.

U have f**k all.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:45 am
U have f**k all.

U is simply a concept known, it's a letter of the alphabet pointing to more letters of the alphabet strung together to make stories, make-belief and fantasy.

Have fun rubbing your weenie, that's the only pleasure you'll find here in your own self. It's not out there I'm afraid, hmm, I wonder where you came from 🤔 out-there? in-here?...now that's the 'billion pound question' if ever there was one, which there isn't..

News Flash: Reality NEVER questions it's reality. If it did, it would have an awful lot to answer for. The U has fuck all, you've already admitted that to yourself. I agree, letters know Fuck All about their existence.. I once asked a question to my magnetic letter U on my fridge door, but it refused to answer the question. It just sat there all mute and disinterested and unconcerned, it fact it was as if there was just this presence of an object but it didn't seem to have any consciousness to be able to answer questions.

And is why the answers you crave are still being sought after today, why, because there aren't any. The seeker is the sought, and that's all there is, this it is, that's all folks. What! did you think there was more? dream on imagining. :lol:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:45 am
I suffered as much as Christ. I have analysed the information from this "God" system.

Oh, you poor little wannabe messiah whingy whining manbaby. :cry:

Christ is the Father God. Jesus Christ said so, he said: I and my Father are ONE
Lacewing

Re: Simulation or Divine Reality Argument.

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:49 am
Lacewing wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:41 am
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:25 am That's what usually happens when a very curious species of the human kind manifests into life, they have an insatiable curiosity to know the why's and how's of phenomena.
And then what? They become numb and complacent? They reject any new information or possibilities that might change/threaten their piddly view of reality?
What new information?
Anything new they might discover about anything regardless of how it is created.
Lacewing wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:41 am God did. Aliens did it...see the correlation?
No.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:49 am Humans love to speculate, and that's all they can do. /...They imagined they were the actual knower of the known. And yet ironically, they actually know nothing at all, except in this conception, as and through the birth of language. A language that is nothing more than SOUND heard as words, in other words, their words are an illusion, as there is nothing making up these words, it's all pure dreamscape.
I understand your points... but there may be more to it than that. Your dreamscape dismisses everyone else's dreamscape. And you don't know... so what is that about?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:49 amAnd the claim that humans have piddly view of reality, is blatantly self-sabotaging because if they can't fathom the answers to the WHY'S & HOW'S of reality, then there's definitely fat chance of ever finding their answers, and that will be just about as much as they will ever know. All the human mind can do is make up stories, fantasies, and make-belief, and that is their only real and true reality.
How is it self-sabotaging if it's the truth, which you appear to agree with in your second sentence?
Dontaskme

Re: Simulation or Divine Reality Argument.

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:32 pm Your dreamscape dismisses everyone else's dreamscape.

Dreamscape no matter who the author is, are many appearances of the same one reality.

Not being dismissive, you are projecting.

We're one but we are not the same…One love, one blood, one life…
One life with each other, fathers, sisters and my brothers, mothers and my lovers. One life but we're not the same.

U2 but not two. All the same one, but different that's all.
bahman

Post by bahman »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:57 am https://androcies.com/DivineEtymology.php

P1: Increasingly intelligent life forms demand more energy as resources diminish (entropy increases).

P2: To sustain their existence, life must interface with a super-efficient state within a simulated world.

C: Whether in a simulated reality or a divinely structured one, the existence of a controlling entity, God or 'God,' is inevitable, operating as an A.I. orchestrating our existence.
Ok, I'll bite.

(P1) Is true. (P2) I cannot rule out that I am living in a simulated reality made by a Greater Demon, you :mrgreen: , but I cannot be sure that the reality is a simulation. Therefore, your conclusion does not follow as the second premise is not necessarily true.
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

if it wasn't for BOLLOCKS, would there be free BOLs?

-Imp
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Impenitent wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:27 pm if it wasn't for BOLLOCKS, would there be free BOLs?

-Imp
That’s the key question?

Also, did Goldilocks have bollocks? Big Orange Locks?
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

Goldilocks may have had the bollocks, but never the sex pistols...

-Imp
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Impenitent wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:42 am Goldilocks may have had the bollocks, but never the sex pistols...

-Imp
We all know what happened when Cinderella got to the ball. (she choked)
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:17 am We all know what happened when Cinderella got to the ball. (she choked)
You wish!
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Lacewing wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:28 am
attofishpi wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:17 am We all know what happened when Cinderella got to the ball. (she choked)
You wish!
Hey! I may not be hung like King Dong, but I assure you that Cinderella would be choking prior to her arrival at the ball! :lol:
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:35 am
Lacewing wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:28 am
You wish!
Hey! I may not be hung like King Dong, but I assure you that Cinderella would be choking prior to her arrival at the ball! :lol:
:lol: Just a wee joke.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:57 am https://androcies.com/DivineEtymology.php

P1: Increasingly intelligent life forms demand more energy as resources diminish (entropy increases).
But Truly intelligent life forms do NOT demand so-named 'more energy'. ONLY GREEDY life forms DEMAND 'more of the limited type of resources', which CAUSES the reduction or diminish of 'those resources', which supply their insatiable WANT of Truly unsustainable energy sources.

By the way, if human being WANTED resources diminish, then 'this' is CERTAINLY NOT 'entropy increasing'.

Also, and furthermore, either a life form IS intelligent, or 'it' is NOT. Life forms do NOT and can NOT become 'increasingly intelligent'. 'This term or phrase' 'increasingly intelligent' is SELF-CONTRADICTORY, and/or an OXYMORON.
attofishpi wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:57 am P2: To sustain their existence, life must interface with a super-efficient state within a simulated world.
What is 'life', EXACTLY?

What do the so-called 'super-efficient state' words REFER TO, EXACTLY?

An if some so-called 'increasingly intelligent life form' is/was being CREATED by SOME 'thing/s', INSIDE OF 'simulated world', then what IS NEEDED in order to 'sustain that life form', will just be MADE UP, and CREATED, by the 'thing' or 'things' MAKING UP and CREATING that 'simulated world'.

Therefore, what 'you', "attofishpi", CLAIM here IS NEEDED TO 'sustain their existence' IS OF 'your' OWN IMAGINATION "attofishpi". Unless, OF COURSE, 'you' ARE THE MAKER and Creator of 'that simulated world', and thus KNOW, EXACTLY, is what IS NEEDED to sustain those IMAGINED and MADE UP so-called 'increasingly intelligent life forms'.
attofishpi wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:57 am C: Whether in a simulated reality or a divinely structured one, the existence of a controlling entity, God or 'God,' is inevitable, operating as an A.I. orchestrating our existence.
'This' here could NOT be a MORE UNSOUND, nor of a MORE STUPIDLY IMAGINED, argument, FOR the EXPLANATIONS and REASONS I HAVE ALREADY PROVIDED.