----> RANDOM BOLLOCKS THREAD <---

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: Simulation or Divine Reality Argument.

Post by attofishpi »

No worries, have fun. 8)

New Page! - we are discussing:

https://androcies.com/DivineEtymology.php

P1: Increasingly intelligent life forms demand more energy as resources diminish (entropy increases).

P2: To sustain their existence, life must interface with a super-efficient state within a simulated world.

C: Whether in a simulated reality or a divinely structured one, the existence of a controlling entity, God or 'God,' is inevitable, operating as an A.I. orchestrating our existence.
Last edited by attofishpi on Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:23 pm> I've had repeated experience of being in a larger flow that seems to know how to work perfectly when I don't create my little human obstructions.
Any experience that is known to you personally, never leaves the confines of you're own mind. What if there's nothing higher or beyond that of you're own finite mind. ?

I suppose being painfully eaten alive from the inside out until dead by an aggressive cancer, is a sure sign that there does seem to be the appearance of a phenomena that knows how to work perfectly. If for example, the experience of pain until dead, is the most workable perfect flow that life has to offer.

Lacewing wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:23 pm> I've been in a wakened state while seemingly getting a glimpse behind the physically worldly veil to know and feel with every fiber of my being that 'all is fine'.
Yes, that feeling is very similar to like remembering the time before you existed and how it felt like nothing at all.

Lacewing wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:23 pm> I've received direction when I've asked for it and really wanted to hear it.
Being directed to NOWHERE is a rather pointless pointing.

Lacewing wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:23 pm> I've repeatedly felt love and joy to such a degree that seemed capable of evaporating my physical body.
Sounds like a rather destructive thing to do. But since it's not literal, only a subjective feeling, that's fine, the feeling is quite normal, and not anything super extraordinary. I often feel the same love and joy whenever I think about being dead.

Lacewing wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:23 pm> During a spiritual practice, I saw my face briefly transposing with another's (gazing into my own eyes) several times in a demonstration that seemed to show me that all is one.
Eye gazing, now there's a fancy trick, where two faces are facing off, until they both melt into one being, even though they don't really.

Lacewing wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:23 pm> I once had a shared conversation with someone without speaking many audible words.
Gosh, that's another fancy trick, imagine that, I'm sure cats and dogs and most other conscious animal creatures on this planet do the exact same thing all the time with each other, especially our hairy primate cousins.

Lacewing wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:23 pm> As a teenager, I experienced an unseen being touching me (my Mother experienced it too), and later I had a sudden awareness that it was presently in a certain room in the house, and when I slowly pushed the door open to encounter/face it, I heard a very loud sound like some kind of energy had just sucked out of the room, and I could feel that it had been there.
I've had brain hallucinations too, it's all very common, and nothing super metaphysical or extraordinary.
Lacewing wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:23 pm> On a hike in the desert, as I took a step I suddenly and very unexpectedly saw a shimmering doorway all around me as if I had just stepped through a portal.
Funny, how deserts do that to people, imagine that, tiny little grains of rock invoking mirages before you're very eyes.
Lacewing wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:23 pm> I had a near-death experience in which I was hanging in a space-like place without stars, feeling nothing but awareness... without any human fears, needs, or judgments -- just waiting to see if the human beings saved the body I was using, and it didn't matter one way or another.
It wouldn't have mattered to a dead body, you are right.
Lacewing wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:23 pmFor my entire life, I've had vivid and involved dreams of other-worldly and end-of-world situations, and encounters with aliens and wise beings. I've even woken up out of breath after flying around ancient ruins or Saturn's rings. My dreams feel like whole other lives. And they've often felt to me like I'm 'remembering the future'.
Funny how we remember the future in a dream, a phenomena which is simple brain activity occurring in the present, and not the future at all, or the past.
Lacewing wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:23 pmI have no fear of death. I have no supposed hole in me that needs to be filled with God. I have always felt that I am part of this world and the divine -- it did not make sense to me that the adult Christians in my life were working so hard at it, and they seemed to think everything is separate from all else.
No one ever feared being dead. Since dead people cannot tell themself they are dead, let alone fear being dead.
Lacewing wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:23 pmSo all of this is why I say the things I do. :) My experience has been very vibrant and full, with the sense of being naturally connected to more beyond my physical human self, so it seems reasonable to me to challenge spiritual claims (on this forum) that are based on rigidity, separation, and limits. Those 'qualities' may be all that is seen and true for some people -- it's hard for me to think that way. Those 'qualities' are not all that is seen and true for me.
You have a vivid imagination that's all. Brains are all unique and never to be repeated in another, they reflect what thoughts are being focused on the most by the attention given to them, that's all brains have to work with.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

..is that all ya got to address someones experiences that COULD be esoteric of a spiritual reality? - gotta stick with the brain farting at itself..eh?
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:13 am I awoke in bed and I was thinking of cornflakes for breakfast, and the voice from the aether said "I buy them." I laid there and thought about it and had a chuckle since this God system that sage is clearly interfaced to (as we all are, we just don't all have the key) could plausibly use the God system to create a bowl of cornflakes, but he still goes to the shops and buys them!!
He could also not need to eat at all (or very little)... but this Earth life is an interesting experience to engage in... cornflakes and all! :D
attofishpi wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:13 am
Lacewing wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:23 pmNow please don't be offended when I suggest that you, being a very creative person who seems inclined to see meaning in a lot of things, may be your own sage. In other words, you are informing and guiding your human self using the higher awareness you are part of. And this might seemingly manifest through/as 'another' person or entity.
* I'm not offended (I removed your apology here too :) ) the thing is, you haven't analyzed what I have stated regarding the sage, even God, sufficiently (in my opinion).

There's is absolutely shed loads of stuff (experiences) that would surely clear you of the thought that my brain is basically farting at me! We're in an intelligent system...
Yes, I did pay close attention to all that you said... I just have a different way of framing it... but I think we're both seeing the same results and the same capability. Whatever the 'system' is, it is incredibly connected as ONE. I'm suggesting that it's not many things, it's one thing behaving as many things. Therefore, you are interfacing with many 'yourselves'. You and I are the same thing... manifested as different things. You and your sage are one thing, manifested as different things. Each of us and Jesus are one thing. That's what I'm talking about. Not accusing you of brain farts (at least not at this moment)! :)
attofishpi wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:13 am Not to sound big-headed, but I think since I understand computer tech and logic rather well, this has afforded me an advantage in actually comprehending this God\"God" entity and my experiences of it in a far more rational way than some of the wishy-washy ways some of the more spiritually minded people do. This entity is clinically precise to the binary level of each event with our perceivable reality, that's bloody finite (I ain't too bad at physics either..)
I agree. I think the 'completely connected network of interfacing programs and potential destructive viruses' concept is useful too. The mechanics and flow and mathematics of all of nature appears to be a much more reasonable representation of a broader truth than the archaic story-time man-God of the Bible.

Separating ourselves out from nature is perhaps the worst thing human egos have done.
Lacewing wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:23 pmYour story about being beaten up is horrific, and I'm sorry that happened to you. Fuckers!
I know (sage\God set me up for it - fuckers!)
I could say the same thing about being abused as a child, and being raped in my twenties, etc., BUT... it was part of my process/journey... it gave me more clarity through the experience... and I can imagine that on some level my 'higher/more-knowing self' might say, "Sure! Let's do that! It will be interesting and helpful overall."

I just wonder, atto, if we can consider that WE are behind it all, how might that change our understanding/view of it?
attofishpi wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:13 am Basically, my theory is that God permeates everything imperceptibly below the planck scale and IS dark energy\matter. This is consuming our perceivable reality as entropy increases. Sure God can change physical reality, but it cannot create NEW energy, it can only manipulate via the physical properties of our perceivable universe. Once our perceivable reality has reached maximum entropy, then the cycle restarts - BANG!
Pop Goes God !!! :D
I just don't understand enough about this to know whether it is logical. :) Overall, I don't think our human perspective or concepts apply beyond our human world... and that includes any perceived limits, time, purpose, etc.

The Universe may very well be a holograph... a wondrous container for the experience of all of nature to unfold... which could transform or shift in countless ways in an instant.
attofishpi wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:13 am A lot of what you are saying is similar to a girlfriend of mine, a graphic designer (did the layout for my Alpha Two book) - we're best friends, she tells me things that she wouldn't share beyond her Mum and one of her other best friends - of course when she says 'keep this quiet' I do.
I used to keep quiet or tread carefully because I didn't want to overwhelm people. But I think we're at a point in our current era of speaking out about everything, so I somewhat owe it to my existence to contribute my perception to the mix too. The more information we have from vast views/receptors, the better for broader consideration/understanding/performance/value. Just like an immense network requires many efficiently interfacing and continually upgraded programs, rather than any one archaic program designed for certain limited functionality. 8) That just doesn't make sense on any level.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:25 am
Lacewing wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:23 pm> I've had repeated experience of being in a larger flow that seems to know how to work perfectly when I don't create my little human obstructions.
Any experience that is known to you personally, never leaves the confines of you're own mind.
How do you know?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:25 am I suppose being painfully eaten alive from the inside out until dead by an aggressive cancer, is a sure sign that there does seem to be the appearance of a phenomena that knows how to work perfectly. If for example, the experience of pain until dead, is the most workable perfect flow that life has to offer.
How do you know that what you perceive is all there is?
Lacewing wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:23 pm> I've been in a wakened state while seemingly getting a glimpse behind the physically worldly veil to know and feel with every fiber of my being that 'all is fine'.
Yes, that feeling is very similar to like remembering the time before you existed and how it felt like nothing at all.
How do you know?
Lacewing wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:23 pm> I've received direction when I've asked for it and really wanted to hear it.
Being directed to NOWHERE is a rather pointless pointing.
Everything you're saying is pointless, so why are you saying it?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:23 pm
How do you know?
I don’t.
Nothing knows.

Everything you're saying is pointless, so why are you saying it?
I agree everything I am saying is pointless. There is nothing making these pointless points.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Lacewing wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:18 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:13 am I awoke in bed and I was thinking of cornflakes for breakfast, and the voice from the aether said "I buy them." I laid there and thought about it and had a chuckle since this God system that sage is clearly interfaced to (as we all are, we just don't all have the key) could plausibly use the God system to create a bowl of cornflakes, but he still goes to the shops and buys them!!
He could also not need to eat at all (or very little)... but this Earth life is an interesting experience to engage in... cornflakes and all! :D
Absolutely. A rather disturbing experience I had one year while sitting on a grass hill looking down at marquees set up for a writers festival...well, I did not need to breath. It was scary, I didn't breath for ages and had no sensation that I needed to quickly suck in air.

Lacewing wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:18 pm
Lacewing wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:23 pmNow please don't be offended when I suggest that you, being a very creative person who seems inclined to see meaning in a lot of things, may be your own sage. In other words, you are informing and guiding your human self using the higher awareness you are part of. And this might seemingly manifest through/as 'another' person or entity.
* I'm not offended (I removed your apology here too :) ) the thing is, you haven't analyzed what I have stated regarding the sage, even God, sufficiently (in my opinion).

There's is absolutely shed loads of stuff (experiences) that would surely clear you of the thought that my brain is basically farting at me! We're in an intelligent system...
Yes, I did pay close attention to all that you said... I just have a different way of framing it... but I think we're both seeing the same results and the same capability. Whatever the 'system' is, it is incredibly connected as ONE. I'm suggesting that it's not many things, it's one thing behaving as many things. Therefore, you are interfacing with many 'yourselves'. You and I are the same thing... manifested as different things. You and your sage are one thing, manifested as different things. Each of us and Jesus are one thing. That's what I'm talking about. Not accusing you of brain farts (at least not at this moment)! :)
I don't entirely agree with that. Sure, we are all part of the overall intelligent system (I call it God - pantheism - with the caveat that it is not Spinozas form, it is personable). We ARE all connected through it if 'IT' wants - for example you to read my mind, IT could permit that, since it permeates ALL matter. So in fact we are ALL sub intelligences within IT's intelligence, that includes sage and God, you and me....but, contrary to what you stated we are NOT the same thing, we are individual intelligences within the oneness of the God system.

Lacewing wrote:
attofishpi wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:13 am Not to sound big-headed, but I think since I understand computer tech and logic rather well, this has afforded me an advantage in actually comprehending this God\"God" entity and my experiences of it in a far more rational way than some of the wishy-washy ways some of the more spiritually minded people do. This entity is clinically precise to the binary level of each event with our perceivable reality, that's bloody finite (I ain't too bad at physics either..)
I agree. I think the 'completely connected network of interfacing programs and potential destructive viruses' concept is useful too. The mechanics and flow and mathematics of all of nature appears to be a much more reasonable representation of a broader truth than the archaic story-time man-God of the Bible.
Of course I believe in many aspects of the Bible, much of it I see as buy bull - it's back to that discerning what makes sense in the noise.

I never liked Biology at school, I think because of all those very long latin terms. Now however with my comprehension of God-physics then chemistry to makeup biology...I do find biology fascinating. That the DNA molecule acts like a program from the moment it kicks off with the DNA of another person, to form a new person with traits of both the original DNA programs (of course very simplified, and I truly know stuff all about it, but want to learn more, just need to become a sage and not die, then I should have time to learn such things! :) )

Lacewing wrote:
Lacewing wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:23 pmYour story about being beaten up is horrific, and I'm sorry that happened to you. Fuckers!
I know (sage\God set me up for it - fuckers!)
I could say the same thing about being abused as a child, and being raped in my twenties, etc., BUT... it was part of my process/journey... it gave me more clarity through the experience... and I can imagine that on some level my 'higher/more-knowing self' might say, "Sure! Let's do that! It will be interesting and helpful overall."
Woah...sorry to hear that Lacewing. Sometimes the wonderful thing about God is, karma, the wrath (I've been on the receiving end many times!..and I'm a good boy!)

Lacewing wrote:I just wonder, atto, if we can consider that WE are behind it all, how might that change our understanding/view of it?
I'm not sure what you mean.

Lacewing wrote:
attofishpi wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:13 am Basically, my theory is that God permeates everything imperceptibly below the planck scale and IS dark energy\matter. This is consuming our perceivable reality as entropy increases. Sure God can change physical reality, but it cannot create NEW energy, it can only manipulate via the physical properties of our perceivable universe. Once our perceivable reality has reached maximum entropy, then the cycle restarts - BANG!
Pop Goes God !!! :D
I just don't understand enough about this to know whether it is logical. :) Overall, I don't think our human perspective or concepts apply beyond our human world... and that includes any perceived limits, time, purpose, etc.

The Universe may very well be a holograph... a wondrous container for the experience of all of nature to unfold... which could transform or shift in countless ways in an instant.
Yes, there is serious talk from some physicists that all the information that makes up our reality is stored on a two dimensional plane, perhaps an event horizon of the mother of all black-holes. There are some great utube videos being made by physicists that might help get more comprehension about this very weird reality!! :)

Lacewing wrote:
attofishpi wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:13 am A lot of what you are saying is similar to a girlfriend of mine, a graphic designer (did the layout for my Alpha Two book) - we're best friends, she tells me things that she wouldn't share beyond her Mum and one of her other best friends - of course when she says 'keep this quiet' I do.
I used to keep quiet or tread carefully because I didn't want to overwhelm people. But I think we're at a point in our current era of speaking out about everything, so I somewhat owe it to my existence to contribute my perception to the mix too. The more information we have from vast views/receptors, the better for broader consideration/understanding/performance/value. Just like an immense network requires many efficiently interfacing and continually upgraded programs, rather than any one archaic program designed for certain limited functionality. 8) That just doesn't make sense on any level.
Yes, but some people in the circles we move in are closed off to any spiritual talk, some of them are extreme atheists and have no interest to hear of such 'nonsense'.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

attofishpi wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:29 pm I didn't breath for ages and had no sensation that I needed to quickly suck in air.
I've had that sensation/experience! Maybe it has something to do with the experience of time too.
attofishpi wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:29 pm
Lacewing wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:18 pmI just have a different way of framing it... but I think we're both seeing the same results and the same capability. Whatever the 'system' is, it is incredibly connected as ONE. I'm suggesting that it's not many things, it's one thing behaving as many things. Therefore, you are interfacing with many 'yourselves'. You and I are the same thing... manifested as different things. You and your sage are one thing, manifested as different things. Each of us and Jesus are one thing. That's what I'm talking about.
I don't entirely agree with that. Sure, we are all part of the overall intelligent system (I call it God - pantheism - with the caveat that it is not Spinozas form, it is personable). We ARE all connected through it if 'IT' wants - for example you to read my mind, IT could permit that, since it permeates ALL matter. So in fact we are ALL sub intelligences within IT's intelligence, that includes sage and God, you and me....but, contrary to what you stated we are NOT the same thing, we are individual intelligences within the oneness of the God system.
We see it differently. :)
Lacewing wrote:I just wonder, atto, if we can consider that WE are behind it all, how might that change our understanding/view of it?
I'm considering that WE, ourselves, may have had a say in the creation and content of our lives. Rather than it being something that was done to us or forced upon us... we may be the architects of our own programs. Is that anything you might consider?
attofishpi wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:29 pm Yes, there is serious talk from some physicists that all the information that makes up our reality is stored on a two dimensional plane, perhaps an event horizon of the mother of all black-holes. There are some great utube videos being made by physicists that might help get more comprehension about this very weird reality!!
That might blow my mind. I'll check it out. :)

Had a fun weekend talking with friends about Crop Circles, among other things. That's another fun topic.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Lacewing wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:27 pm
attofishpi wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:29 pm I didn't breath for ages and had no sensation that I needed to quickly suck in air.
I've had that sensation/experience! Maybe it has something to do with the experience of time too.
I think in my case it was the '3rd p_entity' providing my brain the air elements that my brain required! I was in "ON" mode - sometimes the 3mth stints were not all bad, but I'd be told from the aether 'you're on' and strange things would continually happen during those 3 months.

Lacewing wrote:
Lacewing wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:18 pmI just have a different way of framing it... but I think we're both seeing the same results and the same capability. Whatever the 'system' is, it is incredibly connected as ONE. I'm suggesting that it's not many things, it's one thing behaving as many things. Therefore, you are interfacing with many 'yourselves'. You and I are the same thing... manifested as different things. You and your sage are one thing, manifested as different things. Each of us and Jesus are one thing. That's what I'm talking about.
We see it differently. :)
No doubt! But is much of it the fact that I am using the term God? ..and 'system'? We both agree that there is this 'oneness' to our reality...so I am not sure where we are stumbling to find common ground (no pun intended!)

Lacewing wrote:
I'm considering that WE, ourselves, may have had a say in the creation and content of our lives. Rather than it being something that was done to us or forced upon us... we may be the architects of our own programs. Is that anything you might consider?
Well yes. I believe we have free-will within a determined universe. That we can sculpt ourselves to be who we want to be, within all the failings and awful things that happened to us in our pasts, what doesn't break us only makes us stronger, I truly believe that.
Regarding having 'a say' in our creation, I am slightly interested in stories of past lives that some children report in great detail (now that I know certain things about my previous life, courtesy of sage) and this child that had spoke about many things she had no been privy to told her Mum that she chose them to be her parents! ..like from some 'other realm' prior to birth.

Lacewing wrote:
attofishpi wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:29 pm Yes, there is serious talk from some physicists that all the information that makes up our reality is stored on a two dimensional plane, perhaps an event horizon of the mother of all black-holes. There are some great utube videos being made by physicists that might help get more comprehension about this very weird reality!!
That might blow my mind. I'll check it out. :)

Had a fun weekend talking with friends about Crop Circles, among other things. That's another fun topic.
Now you might get upset with me here..!

I come from Hampshire which back in the day was probably the most famous county for crop-circles. Well, I have come across docos where guys back then explained how they created these circles, and they actually showed them doing it with wooden two by fours and other sizes\lengths connected with ropes to ensure correct distances between the circles they drew. I think they even walked in and out of the fields on stilts!
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

attofishpi wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:44 pm I was in "ON" mode - sometimes the 3mth stints were not all bad, but I'd be told from the aether 'you're on' and strange things would continually happen during those 3 months.
You were ON for 3 months? Wow! What is 3mth?
Lacewing wrote: We see it differently. :)
No doubt! But is much of it the fact that I am using the term God? ..and 'system'? We both agree that there is this 'oneness' to our reality...so I am not sure where we are stumbling to find common ground (no pun intended!)
I thought we were pretty much aligned. I'm just seeing the 'oneness' as containing and encompassing all, such that -- at some level -- all the boundaries and seemingly-individual-forms disappear. (i.e., All really is ONE.)
attofishpi wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:29 pm Regarding having 'a say' in our creation, I am slightly interested in stories of past lives that some children report in great detail (now that I know certain things about my previous life, courtesy of sage) and this child that had spoke about many things she had no been privy to told her Mum that she chose them to be her parents! ..like from some 'other realm' prior to birth.
There was one little girl who said she had lived and been married in a nearby village (I think), and her husband was still alive, so they went and visited him. Wild!

I don't remember past lives here. I think I came from another planet. :)
attofishpi wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:29 pm Now you might get upset with me here..
I started a new topic about Crop Circles! It is already attracting sceptics! :D
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:32 am I started a new topic about Crop Circles! It is already attracting sceptics! :D

That's usually what happens when you start sceptical threads.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:42 pm
Lacewing wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:32 am I started a new topic about Crop Circles! It is already attracting sceptics! :D
That's usually what happens when you start sceptical threads.
What constitutes a sceptical thread? 8)

Lack of physical evidence? Well, in this particular case, there seems to be some of that to consider.

Isn't it fascinating how resistant some people can be to considering anything outside of their sphere of familiarity? Even on a philosophy forum -- there is very little exploration -- just absolute claims which are as imagined and baseless as anything else.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:07 pm
What constitutes a sceptical thread? 8)
One that attracts sceptics. :wink:
Lacewing wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:07 pmLack of physical evidence?
For me personally, I have no idea how crop circles manifest, just as I have no idea WHY I manifested as a human being and not a dinosaur or a crocodile. CC's are a mystery to me, just like consciousness is, like, how on earth did I or anyone else, or anything get to be here to just wonder at itself at all is astonishingly beyond anything a sentient creature could ever comprehend or know.
Lacewing wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:07 pmIsn't it fascinating how resistant some people can be to considering anything outside of their sphere of familiarity? Even on a philosophy forum -- there is very little exploration -- just absolute claims which are as imagined and baseless as anything else.
That's what usually happens when a very curious species of the human kind manifests into life, they have an insatiable curiosity to know the why's and how's of phenomena. I'm sure little bobbing bunny rabbits must be in awe of them too as they flurry and bob around inside them, doing what rabbits do.

If we break down all that constitutes the whole into parts, and then break down those parts into even smaller parts, and so on and so on, we'll eventually arrive at nothing.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:25 am That's what usually happens when a very curious species of the human kind manifests into life, they have an insatiable curiosity to know the why's and how's of phenomena.
And then what? They become numb and complacent? They reject any new information or possibilities that might change/threaten their piddly view of reality?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:41 am
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:25 am That's what usually happens when a very curious species of the human kind manifests into life, they have an insatiable curiosity to know the why's and how's of phenomena.
And then what? They become numb and complacent? They reject any new information or possibilities that might change/threaten their piddly view of reality?
What new information?

Only 'humans' have a NEED to know things they cannot know for absolute definite. If humans knew for absolute definite how crop circles are formed, they'd stop being curious about them. This need to know, is not that much different than the need to know the ''Creator of all Creation'' including the manifestation of 'crop circles'. All the human mind can claim is to say 'God did it'.

So there we have it, in their not-knowing, they will be needy, they will just invent something that they believe does know, and they will say the ALIENS did it.

Notice the pattern forming here? God did. Aliens did it...see the correlation?

Humans love to speculate, and that's all they can do. They are naturally born story tellers because their brains evolved to be very large and sophisticated to the point where they were able to become self-aware of themselves and others, they became aware of the duality of reality, they became aware that they were both the knower and known. They imagined they were the actual knower of the known. And yet ironically, they actually know nothing at all, except in this conception, as and through the birth of language. A language that is nothing more than SOUND heard as words, in other words, their words are an illusion, as there is nothing making up these words, it's all pure dreamscape.

That's the nature of the human mind, that in truth can NEVER know it's the creator no more than a 'washing machine' can know it's creator.

And the claim that humans have piddly view of reality, is blatantly self-sabotaging because if they can't fathom the answers to the WHY'S & HOW'S of reality, then there's definitely fat chance of ever finding their answers, and that will be just about as much as they will ever know. All the human mind can do is make up stories, fantasies, and make-belief, and that is their only real and true reality.