Resolving of the eternal dispute between idealism and materialism, synthesis of idealism and materialism

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

cpuproc68

Resolving of the eternal dispute between idealism and materialism, synthesis of idealism and materialism

Post by cpuproc68 »

Cosmical modeling can refer to idealism and materialism. In the geocentric model, matter has a significant advantage over mind. The sun next to the Earth in this model has some significance. This model corresponds to materialism and realism with the addition of idealism. And in the heliocentric model, mind has a significant advantage over matter. A big advantage, because the Earth plays a certain, albeit small, role in this model. The Bishop G.Berkeley system, which was a Copernican revolution in philosophy, is not fully compatible with the heliocentric model because it does not take into account the Earth orbiting the Sun. The heliocentric model corresponds to idealism with a slight admixture of materialism and realism. The heliocentric model is subordinate to the Galactic Model, in which all the stars in the galaxy orbit a supermassive black hole at the center of the galaxy. Galactic Model corresponds to the nihilism (theory of Gorgias), where dominant is Nothingness and darkness (black hole) who contains the primeval singularity of the cosmos (singularity inside the black hole).

It seems that the best solution to the materialism-idealism and realism-idealism problem is adoption of all three models in my new positions of ideomaterialism and ideorealism. In the position of ideomaterialism, I assume a balance of mind and matter. They share reality in half. In the position of ideorealism, I assume a balance of mental existence and mentally independent existence. They share reality in half. The eternal dispute between idealism and realism finds a solution in the synthesis of these positions, which is my ideomaterialism and ideorealism.

Certain conception will be a concept where space creates matter. And more specifically the square microgrid of space, 10^-80 m in size creates matter by twisting (more precisely, it creates the smallest particles by twisting, and these combine into larger particles). This is similar to computer simulations from 1980's of XX century, where the simulation grids gave images of three-dimensional objects. This microgrid is like a mental simulation, and in a half it is. The basis for matter is square microgrid of space sizes in the order of 10^-80 m. So matter is made of space.

Ideomaterialism and iderealism may also be referred to as ideospatialism because matter reduces to space. Space itself is a condensed form of nothingness. This is the condensation concept of nothingness (everything is just a condensed form of nothingness). Therefore, all these positions could ultimately be reduced to ideonihilism.

Microscopic phenomena are mental-material phenomena. There is a balance of mind and matter in them. They are in half mental processes and therefore depend on the mind of the observer, as suggested by quantum mechanics.

The microgrid is a material (more precisely, spatial)-mental structure. In a half it is mental simulation. It is worth noting that the concept of matter should be revised. The smallest particles are formed directly from space (a square microgrid of space of the order of 10^-80 m) then combine to form heavier matter. So matter is essentially space and finally a nothingness.

My concept of ideomaterialism and ideorealism is somewhat analogous to the theories of A. Comte and E. Mach, as Comte in his concept of phenomena and Mach in his theory of impressions also found a third way in relation to materialism and idealism.

In my concept, I assume that the microgrid of space which looks like a computer simulation is half a mental phenomenon and half a material (spatial, nihilistic) phenomenon. However, it may be that the mind has a smaller role in this phenomenon and occupies approximately one third of the phenomenon. But it may also be that the mind has a greater share in this phenomenon and takes up approximately two-thirds of the phenomenon. The way to avoid these fluctuations between one option and the other is to adopt a half-and-half split, as I did.

Gregory Podgorniak, Poland, year 2023

see also my other thread on this forum:

Philosophical research - viewtopic.php?t=39378

about the author, My name is Gregory Podgorniak (brn. 01.1977, Szczecinek, West Pomerania, Poland). I am working on field of natural as well as social sciences. During philosophical studies at Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan (1996-1999) I was actively act in student scientific organisation, got a scientific scholarship, and one from my articles titled Circulus vitiosus and fourfold petitio principii in the system of Descartes was published in Humanistic Drafts of Publishing House of Humaniora Foundation in Poznan, no. 6, 1998. Unfortunately certain fate events made impossible to me continuing studies to master's and later doctor's degree. Thence I was forced to be content only with a title of bachelor.
Thanks to deep and penetrating researchings I was able to establish indisputably some number of my past incarnations reaching of ancient period, these data are certain, these incarnations are: Auguste Comte (1798-1857) French philosopher and sociologist, Edme Mariotte (1620-1684) French physicist and meteorologist, Bodhidharma (5th or 6th century) buddhist patriarch, Aenesidemus (1 st century BC) Greek sceptical philosopher, Arcesilaus (315-241 BC) Greek sceptical philosopher, Gorgias (485-380 BC) Greek sophist.

email contact: [email protected]
cpuproc68

Re: Resolving of the eternal dispute between idealism and materialism, synthesis of idealism and materialism

Post by cpuproc68 »

Nothingness condenses into a microgrid, and because it is also, to some extent, a mind, it gives the microgrid a mental form. Hence the similarity to a computer simulation.