The Serpent gave us vice and virtue

Known unknowns and unknown unknowns!

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Harbal

Re: The Serpent gave us vice and virtue

Post by Harbal »

Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:03 am Correct but only because we are fallen. The tree of the knowledge of good and evil is an evil tree. We have spent 6000 years being evil when God would have preferred we spent the first six thousand years having NO KNOWLEDGE OF EVIL
Are you just messing about, or are you actually just another religious crackpot? I only ask so that I can work out what to do with you.
Philosphicalous

Post by Philosphicalous »

Harbal wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:27 am
Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:03 am Correct but only because we are fallen. The tree of the knowledge of good and evil is an evil tree. We have spent 6000 years being evil when God would have preferred we spent the first six thousand years having NO KNOWLEDGE OF EVIL
Are you just messing about, or are you actually just another religious crackpot? I only ask so that I can work out what to do with you.
My religion, completely unknown to you, had nothing to do with your IMMEDIATE affrontery towards me upon my arrival. Simply, advise me how to use the ignore function here.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:34 am
My religion, completely unknown to you, had nothing to do with your IMMEDIATE affrontery towards me upon my arrival. Simply, advise me how to use the ignore function here.
Just answer the question; are you a God fanatic?
Philosphicalous

Harbal wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:42 am

Before answering you, based on past forum experience, I require a definition of every word you have used in your question. And I thank you.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:46 am

Before answering you, based on past forum experience, I require a definition of every word you have used in your question. And I thank you.
I am not here to fulfil your requirements.
Philosphicalous

Harbal wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:00 am
Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:46 am
I am not here to fulfill your requirements.
I am getting the distinct feeling that Harbal, Age, and Fishboy are the Selectors and Rejectors at this forum, the big sleazy unezy peazy chinesey japanezy cheese. I am forum SAS and passed selection when the internet first started. My experience here so far is the outrage that you dare masquerade as a philosophy forum and claim to have 65000 posts a day. Unless of course, I am shadow-banned until I pass selection. Just know that I have boundaries firmly set in place within myself that protect me from those who disrespect me in place. I'm Golden Ponyboy
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:24 am I am getting the distinct feeling that Harbal, Age, and Fishboy are the Selectors and Rejectors at this forum, the big sleazy unezy peazy chinesey japanezy cheese. I am forum SAS and passed selection when the internet first started. My experience here so far is the outrage that you dare masquerade as a philosophy forum and claim to have 65000 posts a day. Unless of course, I am shadow-banned until I pass selection. Just know that I have boundaries firmly set in place within myself that protect me from those who disrespect me in place. I'm Golden Ponyboy
The ignore function: click on name of the person you want to ignore in the upper left of their post, for example. You will come to their viewing profile and in the middle of the screen you will see
Add friend
Add foe

click on add foe
You will then be asked to confirm. Click 'Yes'.

You're distinct feeling is jumping to conclusions.

We don't get 65,000 posts a day.

While you may be the most directly trollish person here - we'll see - on the scale of oddness and poor communication you might only make the top 4.
Philosphicalous

Iwannaplato wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:38 am
Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:24 am I am getting the distinct feeling that Harbal, Age, and Fishboy are the Selectors and Rejectors at this forum, the big sleazy unezy peazy chinesey japanezy cheese. I am forum SAS and passed selection when the internet first started. My experience here so far is the outrage that you dare masquerade as a philosophy forum and claim to have 65000 posts a day. Unless of course, I am shadow-banned until I pass selection. Just know that I have boundaries firmly set in place within myself that protect me from those who disrespect me in place. I'm Golden Ponyboy
The ignore function: click on name of the person you want to ignore in the upper left of their post, for example. You will come to their viewing profile and in the middle of the screen you will see
Add friend
Add foe

click on add foe
You will then be asked to confirm. Click 'Yes'.

You're distinct feeling is jumping to conclusions.

We don't get 65,000 posts a day.

While you may be the most directly trollish person here - we'll see - on the scale of oddness and poor communication you might only make the top 4.
Rodger that. I accept your apology for the false advertising.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:41 am Rodger that. I accept your apology for the false advertising.
I participate in the forum. You participate in the forum.
I am waiting now for your apology for the false advertising.
Oh, could you link me to this advertising I've never seen.
Philosphicalous

Thank you for the instructions on ignore. Implementing this function will soften my tone going forward, I assure you. The most directly trollish? Please provide at least 10 posts or thread topics (garnering ZERO response I might add) out of the many posts or thread topics I have made (again in context)that you deem to be from on high to be "directly trollish" also within the premise this site claims to be, namely Philosophy. You don't get to judge me unless I signed up to be judged on your perception of my level of oddness and ability to communicate. Doh, did I miss the small print again? **** OFF YOU BENEATH ME MORONIC FOOL
Last edited by Philosphicalous on Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:54 am Thank you for the instructions on ignore.
You're welcome.
Implementing this function will soften my tone going forward, I assure you.
OK.
The most directly trollish?
Yes, I think you may be that.
Please provide at least 10 posts or thread topics (garnering ZERO response I might add) out of the many posts or thread topics I have made (again in context)that you deem to be from on high to be "directly trollish"
We seem to define 'trollish' differently. But I have read your criteria with interest.
You don't get to judge me unless I signed up to be judged on your perception of my level of oddness and ability to communicate.
We seem to have different definitions of 'get'. I certainly get to, using the definitions of 'get' I am aware of.
Doh, did I miss the small print again? **** OFF YOU BENEATH ME MORNIC FOOL
Well, you know the foe function now and have complete control of my being out of your perception.
Philosphicalous

Thank you for the instructions on ignore. Implementing this function will soften my tone going forward, I assure you. The most directly trollish? Please provide at least 10 posts or thread topics (garnering ZERO response I might add) out of the many posts or thread topics I have made (again in context)that you deem to be from on high to be "directly trollish" also within the premise this site claims to be, namely Philosophy. You don't get to judge me unless I signed up to be judged on your perception of my level of oddness and ability to communicate. Doh, did I miss the small print again? **** OFF YOU BENEATH ME MORONIC FOOL

I sighted the claim of 65000 posts per day with my eyes, I did not take a screenshot but you already know you are FOS without me telling you STFU ya daft numpty
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:09 am I sighted the claim of 65000 posts per day with my eyes, I did not take a screenshot but you already know you are FOS without me telling you STFU ya daft numpty
You seem to think this is my website. Or perhaps you've made an even less coherent assumption.

I'm glad you sight it with your eyes, though it can be cool to have synaesthetic experiences.

It's too bad you seem to have no memory of where you sighted it. You do realize that even if you don't take screenshots of things, there are ways to sight them again?
Philosphicalous

Iwannaplato wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:15 am
Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:09 am I sighted the claim of 65000 posts per day with my eyes, I did not take a screenshot but you already know you are FOS without me telling you STFU ya daft numpty
You seem to think this is my website. Or perhaps you've made an even less coherent assumption.

I'm glad you sight it with your eyes, though it can be cool to have synaesthetic experiences.

It's too bad you seem to have no memory of where you sighted it. You do realize that even if you don't take screenshots of things, there are ways to sight them again?
My eyes are peeled. Why are you an asshole?
Philosphicalous

Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:17 am
Iwannaplato wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:15 am

My eyes are peeled.