Human

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Philosphicalous

Re: Human

Post by Philosphicalous »

Age wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:05 pm
Philosphicalous wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:01 pm Huh huh. Awesome I’ll take it you identify as human and it’s now causing head trauma that you now realise that you no longer can.
LOL
LOL
LOL

Talk ABOUT an example of 'confirmation bias' in 'its' HIGHEST FORM here.

I EXPLAINED to 'this one' how what 'it' wrote could be written MORE LOGICALLY, and 'it' then CONCLUDES 'I' MUST identify as 'human'. Which, as ANY one who has been reading my posts here in this forum KNOWS 'this' could not be MORE FURTHER FROM the ACTUAL Truth of 'things'.
You’re wasting yours and my time going off topic. Why? Are you a troll? My logic is sound
Philosphicalous

Harbal wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:03 pm
Philosphicalous wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:38 pm
Answer my question and start your own OP for yours. I must say it’s a very lack lustre response to my first post.
It was a very lack lustre first post.
:D
Philosphicalous

Age wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:10 pm
Philosphicalous wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:56 pm Select any dictionary in any language you want.
So, now that you have CHANGED your view and perspective, to you EVERY dictionary HAS and HOLDS the so-called 'established orthodox meaning of words', right?

Although there can be as many DIFFERENT 'meanings' as there are dictionaries.

Do you think you have REALLY thought 'this' through FULLY?
Another vote for NO I AM NOT HUMAN. Thank you.Now Move along with your cap lock button friend

Post by Age »

Philosphicalous wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:53 pm
Age wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:02 pm
Philosphicalous wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:56 pm Stay on topic do you identify as human? Aka Male Female
If you READ my post, then you would FIND and SEE ALL of 'it' is, more or less, ON the the 'human' topic.

Now, I do NOT identify as 'a human', 'a human being', 'a male', NOR 'a female'.

And, this is BECAUSE of who and what 'I' AM, EXACTLY.
I don’t READ past the first error or false claim in a response.
Okay, 'you' ARE FREE TO DO ABSOLUTELY ANY 'thing' 'you' like. However, have 'you' EVER CONSIDERED POINTING OUT, HIGHLIGHTING, and/or SHOWING what 'you' PERCEIVE to the 'first error or false claim', to 'you', EXPLAIN WHY 'it' is an error or false claim, to 'you', and then REMAIN OPEN to HEARING and SEEING from the "other's" perspective? Of, have 'you' NOT CONSIDERED just DOING 'this'?
Philosphicalous wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:53 pm Why would I?
SO, 'you' can LEARN MORE and/or ANEW.

OBVIOUSLY, if 'you' do NOT READ and LISTEN, 'you' can NOT LEARN, MORE and/or ANEW.
Philosphicalous wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:53 pm Thanks for responding even though you wine special plead and shout a lot.
BUT, 'you' just CLAIMED 'you' do NOT READ past the FIRST error or false claim in a response. So, how would 'you' KNOW if I so-called 'wine special plead' and/or 'shout a lot'? Unless, OF COURSE, I NEVER made an error not provided a false claim' until AFTER I did these supposed 'things' here?

By the way I have NEVER 'shouted' ONCE in this whole forum.
Philosphicalous wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:53 pm One Vote for NO I AM NOT HUMAN. I thank you. I know that its been hard but you have faced the truth with repentance in the end. Well done
LOL

I have NEVER been human BEFORE 'you' EVER came to 'this forum'. So, CLAIMING that it has been hard for 'me' to face the truth with repentance in the end IS A Truly ABSURD, ILLOGICAL, and NONSENSICAL CONCLUSION.

Also, what can be CLEARLY SEEN here is that 'this one' has just thrown out a 'lure' and IS 'trolling' ONLY for 'those' who SAY and/or CLAIM that 'they' ARE a human being. 'This one' is just FISHING, for A FIGHT/ARGUMENT, ONLY as some might say.

Now, 'you' want to CLAIM that 'you' ARE A 'Man', capital 'm', "philosphicalous", YET 'you' have NOT YET DEFINED what A 'Man' even IS, EXACTLY. So, what we have here is "ANOTHER one" who can NOT back up and support what 'it' CLAIMS is true.

Post by Age »

Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:07 am
Philosphicalous wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:01 pm Huh huh. Awesome I’ll take it you identify as human and it’s now causing head trauma that you now realise that you no longer can.
LOL
LOL
LOL

I EXPLAINED to 'this one' how what 'it' wrote could be written MORE LOGICALLY, and 'it' then CONCLUDES 'I' MUST identify as 'human'. Which, as ANY one who has been reading my posts here in this forum KNOWS 'this' could not be MORE FURTHER FROM the ACTUAL Truth of 'things'.
You’re wasting yours and my time going off topic. Why? Are you a troll? My logic is sound
LOL

This is YOUR so-called "logic", "philosphicalous"; I do NOT like the word 'human', SO have CHOSEN that I am a 'Man'.

Post by Age »

Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:22 am
Age wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:10 pm
Philosphicalous wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:56 pm Select any dictionary in any language you want.
So, now that you have CHANGED your view and perspective, to you EVERY dictionary HAS and HOLDS the so-called 'established orthodox meaning of words', right?

Although there can be as many DIFFERENT 'meanings' as there are dictionaries.

Do you think you have REALLY thought 'this' through FULLY?
Another vote for NO I AM NOT HUMAN. Thank you.Now Move along with your cap lock button friend
ANOTHER example of ANOTHER False, Wrong, AND Incorrect ASSUMPTION.

Post by Age »

Philosphicalous, WHY do 'you' NOT INFORM 'us' of WHY 'you' ARE NOT 'human'?

And, INFORM 'us' of WHY 'you' ARE a 'man' ONLY?

'you' come here with the MOST RIDICULOUS CLAIM, YET NOTHING ELSE.

Let 'us' SEE if 'you' CAN back up and support 'this CLAIM' of 'yours' here.
Philosphicalous

Age wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:34 am Philosphicalous, WHY do 'you' NOT INFORM 'us' of WHY 'you' ARE NOT 'human'?

Hi Age nice to meet you. I supported my premise in the OP, words have meaning we can’t play semantic gymnastics with no matter how much fun it might be to do so. Do you as an I speak for the We here or do you have multi personality disorder?
Philosphicalous

Age wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:28 am
Age wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:02 pm

If you READ my post, then you would FIND and SEE ALL of 'it' is, more or less, ON the the 'human' topic.

Now, I do NOT identify as 'a human', 'a human being', 'a male', NOR 'a female'.

And, this is BECAUSE of who and what 'I' AM, EXACTLY.
Okay, 'you' ARE FREE TO DO ABSOLUTELY ANY 'thing' 'you' like. However, have 'you' EVER CONSIDERED POINTING OUT, HIGHLIGHTING, and/or SHOWING what 'you' PERCEIVE to the 'first error or false claim', to 'you', EXPLAIN WHY 'it' is an error or false claim, to 'you', and then REMAIN OPEN to HEARING and SEEING from the "other's" perspective? Of, have 'you' NOT CONSIDERED just DOING 'this'?

OBVIOUSLY, if 'you' do NOT READ and LISTEN, 'you' can NOT LEARN, MORE and/or ANEW.
Philosphicalous wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:53 pm Thanks for responding even though you wine special plead and shout a lot.
BUT, 'you' just CLAIMED 'you' do NOT READ past the FIRST error or false claim in a response. So, how would 'you' KNOW if I so-called 'wine special plead' and/or 'shout a lot'? Unless, OF COURSE, I NEVER made an error not provided a false claim' until AFTER I did these supposed 'things' here?

Philosphicalous wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:53 pm One Vote for NO I AM NOT HUMAN. I thank you. I know that its been hard but you have faced the truth with repentance in the end. Well done
LOL

I have NEVER been human BEFORE 'you' EVER came to 'this forum'. So, CLAIMING that it has been hard for 'me' to face the truth with repentance in the end IS A Truly ABSURD, ILLOGICAL, and NONSENSICAL CONCLUSION.

Also, what can be CLEARLY SEEN here is that 'this one' has just thrown out a 'lure' and IS 'trolling' ONLY for 'those' who SAY and/or CLAIM that 'they' ARE a human being. 'This one' is just FISHING, for A FIGHT/ARGUMENT, ONLY as some might say.

Now, 'you' want to CLAIM that 'you' ARE A 'Man', capital 'm', "philosphicalous", YET 'you' have NOT YET DEFINED what A 'Man' even IS, EXACTLY. So, what we have here is "ANOTHER one" who can NOT back up and support what 'it' CLAIMS is true.
In that case you wouldn’t have wasted so much energy if you had simply stated that you do not identify as human. We aren’t discussing my pronoun aka man, we are discussing Human. One word. ONE WORD. The first error you made was addressing me as a Human with a human body. . I had to repeat to you that I am not Human. I advice any puddles of wee here not to write a screed of word Salad after making a false assumption in the first sentence because not a word of it will be READ

Post by Age »

Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:42 am
Age wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:34 am Philosphicalous, WHY do 'you' NOT INFORM 'us' of WHY 'you' ARE NOT 'human'?

Hi Age nice to meet you. I supported my premise in the OP, words have meaning we can’t play semantic gymnastics with no matter how much fun it might be to do so.
OF COURSE words HAVE 'meanings'. AND, just AS OBVIOUS is the Fact that 'the meaning' 'you' GIVE to A word CAN BE VERY DIFFERENT FROM 'the meaning' "others" GIVE TO THE EXACT SAME word.

Now, 'you' CLAIM that 'you' ARE NOT A 'human', (which IS PERFECTLY FINE), BUT what 'meaning' do 'you' GIVE to the 'human' word, which has made 'you' CHOOSE TO NOT BE A 'human'?

AND, WHY did 'you' CHOOSE TO BE A 'man', INSTEAD?
Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:42 am Do you as an I speak for the We here or do you have multi personality disorder?
BUT the 'you' here is NOT an 'I' and NEVER WILL BE.

There is ONLY One 'I', while there ARE MANY OF 'you', human beings, AND ONE 'Man', as 'you' call "your" 'self'.

Do 'you' have a 'Man personality disorder'?
Philosphicalous

Age wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:56 am

Hi Age nice to meet you. I supported my premise in the OP, words have meaning we can’t play semantic gymnastics with no matter how much fun it might be to do so.
OF COURSE words HAVE 'meanings'. AND, just AS OBVIOUS is the Fact that 'the meaning' 'you' GIVE to A word CAN BE VERY DIFFERENT FROM 'the meaning' "others" GIVE TO THE EXACT SAME word.

Now, 'you' CLAIM that 'you' ARE NOT A 'human', (which IS PERFECTLY FINE), BUT what 'meaning' do 'you' GIVE to the 'human' word, which has made 'you' CHOOSE TO NOT BE A 'human'?

Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:42 am Do you as an I speak for the We here or do you have multi personality disorder?

There is ONLY One 'I', while there ARE MANY OF 'you', human beings, AND ONE 'Man', as 'you' call "your" 'self'.

It’s not possible to discuss the word Human logically and sensibly with you because words have no meaning to you and or you choose not to understand the meaning of words. In turn you have the audacity temerity and patent disrespect to expect me to acknowledge any word you type with the assumption that I understand or accept the meaning of any word you say. That’s insanity.

Post by Age »

Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:47 am
Age wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:28 am

LOL

In that case you wouldn’t have wasted so much energy if you had simply stated that you do not identify as human.
But I have NOT 'wasted' ANY 'energy' as I have EXPRESSED, POINTED OUT, and SAID what I WANTED TO.
Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:47 am We aren’t discussing my pronoun aka man, we are discussing Human.
OKAY, BUT the ONLY 'thing' 'you' have REALLY DISCUSSED IS, 'you' do NOT like the word 'human', and so have CHOSEN TO call "your" 'self' A 'Man', INSTEAD.

Which, REALLY is NOTHING worthy of DISCUSSING.
Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:47 am One word. ONE WORD. The first error you made was addressing me as a Human with a human body.
WHEN did I EVER DO 'this'?

WHAT I ACTUALLY DID was ASK 'you' the CLARIFYING QUESTIONS;
So, 'you' identify with, and as, the reproduction organs of the male gendered human body, only, right?

If no, then how do 'you' define the 'Man' word, exactly?

And, why do you use a capital 'm' for the 'man' word?

Now, HOW can JUST ASKING QUESTION/S, FOR CLARITY, be SAYING some 'thing' or ADDRESSING 'you' as some 'thing'?

Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:47 am . I had to repeat to you that I am not Human.
I KNOW 'you' SAY 'you' are NOT so-called 'Human'. I have NEVER disputed 'this'.

I am just trying to FIND OUT WHY 'you' ARE NOT 'Human'?

I STILL AWAIT FOR 'you' TO EXPLAIN WHY 'you' ARE NOT 'Human'.

Do 'you' think it could be POSSIBLE for 'you' to INFORM 'us' of WHY 'you' ARE NOT 'Human'?
Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:47 am I advice any puddles of wee here not to write a screed of word Salad after making a false assumption in the first sentence because not a word of it will be READ
I DO NOT CARE IF 'you' READ or DO NOT READ.

And, OBVIOUSLY the False ASSUMPTION here was MADE BY 'you' WHEN 'you' ASSUMED that I EVER addressed 'you' as a 'Human' WITH a 'human body'.

NOTHING could be FURTHER FROM the ACTUAL Truth and MORE RIDICULOUS, and ESPECIALLY WHEN one LOOKS AT the WORDS I have been USING, in this forum, ALL the way UP TO WHEN I REPLIED TO 'you'.
Philosphicalous

Age wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:31 am

LOL
LOL
LOL

LOL

This is YOUR so-called "logic", "philosphicalous"; I do NOT like the word 'human', SO have CHOSEN that I am a 'Man'.
I shared a personal view of my feelings of the word because I don’t like it’s definition. You still refuse to accept the word Human has a definition that is clearly defined. Which makes discourse with on the word pointless
Philosphicalous

Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:10 am
Age wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:31 am
LOL

I shared a personal view of my feelings of the word because I don’t like it’s definition. You still refuse to accept the word Human has a definition that is clearly defined. Which makes discourse with you on the word pointless

Post by Age »

Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:04 am
Age wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:56 am

It’s not possible to discuss the word Human logically and sensibly with you because words have no meaning to you and or you choose not to understand the meaning of words.
LOL
LOL
LOL

I have ASKED 'you', a FEW TIMES ALREADY, for 'you' TO SHOW 'us' HOW 'you', personally, DEFINE the 'Human' word, (with a capital 'h'), YET 'you' STILL HAVE NOT.

So, YES it IS ACTUALLY NOT POSSIBLE to DISCUSS the word 'Human' WITH 'you' IN ANY WAY. BECAUSE OBVIOUS NO one KNOWS what 'you' MEAN when 'you' USE the 'Human' word, (with a capital 'h').

AGAIN, ALL 'you' have ESSENTIALLY SAID and CLAIMED here is that 'you' do NOT like the 'Human' word, SO 'you' have CHOSEN to call "your" 'self' A 'Man', INSTEAD.

Which IS FAIR ENOUGH. But, REALLY A FAIRLY STUPID 'thing' TO DO, especially in a PHILOSOPHY FORUM.
Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:04 am In turn you have the audacity temerity and patent disrespect to expect me to acknowledge any word you type with the assumption that I understand or accept the meaning of any word you say. That’s insanity.
LOL
LOL
LOL

How could I EVER, LOGICALLY, EXPECT 'you' to UNDERSTAND and/or ACCEPT the MEANING of ANY word I SAY or USE here, WHEN 'you' have NEVER even ATTEMPTED TO OBTAIN and GAIN CLARITY in regards to 'the MEANING' of ANY word I have SAID or USED here?

Also, I have OBVIOUSLY NOT YET VOLUNTEERED UP ANY 'meaning' for ANY word. So, to MAKE ANY ASSUMPTION about 'me' EXPECTING ANY 'thing' regarding 'you' YET UNDERSTANDING and/or ACCEPTING 'those YET REVEALED meanings' would be and IS Truly RIDICULOUS.