Human

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Philosphicalous

Re: Human Boing

Post by Philosphicalous »

Age wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:19 am
Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:53 am Mate let’s cut to the chase. The definition of Human in any dictionary and in any language is binary. Therefor the non binary are not human. It is a satanic word to refute what we all are. Mankind Male/Female
I am STILL NOT SURE WHY 'you' do NOT like the 'human' word, especially when referring to 'you', human beings.

Also, WHY do 'you', ACTUALLY, prefer that those human bodies with female reproductive organs be CALLED, LABELLED, and OF 'Mankind' but NOT 'humankind'?

Would NOT putting the human bodies with female reproductive organs under the name or label 'human' be FAR LESS CONFUSING than under the name or label 'man', to 'you'?
You’re stuck on my feelings. Get over it. Everyone is mankind. The non binary are not human or a part of mankind. They don’t qualify. They exterminated themselves from mankind. I think that marvellous
Last edited by Philosphicalous on Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Philosphicalous

Re: Human

Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:24 am
Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:53 am Mate let’s cut to the chase. The definition of Human in any dictionary and in any language is binary. Therefor the non binary are not human. It is a satanic word to refute what we all are. Mankind Male/Female
I am STILL NOT SURE WHY 'you' do NOT like the 'human' word, especially when referring to 'you', human beings.

Also, WHY do 'you', ACTUALLY, prefer that those human bodies with female reproductive organs be CALLED, LABELLED, and OF 'Mankind' but NOT 'humankind'?

Would NOT putting the human bodies with female reproductive organs under the name or label 'human' be FAR LESS CONFUSING than under the name or label 'man', to 'you'?
You’re stuck on my feelings. Get over it. Everyone is mankind. The non binary are not human or a part of mankind. They don’t qualify. They exterminated themselves from mankind in this life and the next. I think thats a marvellous achievement
Philosphicalous

Age wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:23 am
Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:10 am
Age wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:31 am

LOL

This is YOUR so-called "logic", "philosphicalous"; I do NOT like the word 'human', SO have CHOSEN that I am a 'Man'.
I shared a personal view of my feelings of the word because I don’t like it’s definition.
The 'personal feeling' of 'the word' WAS, 'I do NOT like it'.

WHICH EXPLAINS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, other than 'you' do NOT like the 'Human' word, ABOUT WHY 'you' have CHOSEN TO CALL "your" 'self' A 'Man', INSTEAD.
Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:10 am You still refuse to accept the word Human has a definition that is clearly defined.
Which is WHAT, EXACTLY?

LOOK I KNOW that the word 'Human' AND the word 'human' HAS A DEFINITION. WHY would 'you' ASSUME I REFUSE to ACCEPT that 'this' or ANY word HAS A DEFINITION?

And, as 'you' STILL SEEM TO BE ABSOLUTELY CONFUSED here, I AM JUST TRYING TO FIND OUT HOW 'you' are DEFINING the 'Human' word here.

Or, what do 'you' think or BELIEVE is the so-called called and alleged CLEAR DEFINITION for the 'Human' word?

Are 'you' even AWARE that 'you' REFUSING TO JUST WRITE DOWN the so-called CLEAR DEFINITION of the 'Human' word is SHOWING and REVEALING that, ACTUALLY, 'you' do NOT even KNOW what 'it' IS, EXACTLY?
Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:10 am Which makes discourse with on the word pointless
The definition for human is male/female humanity everybody on earth I’m not defending the word, it’s an archaic word and exceedingly problematic for the non binary earthlings

Post by Age »

You’re stuck on my feelings. Get over it. Everyone is mankind. The non binary are not human or a part of mankind. They don’t qualify. They exterminated themselves from mankind. I think that marvellous
Just so 'you' ARE AWARE just about ALL of 'this' makes NO logical sense to 'me'.

1. I am NOT 'stuck' on 'your' feelings.

2. There is NOTHING here for 'me' to so-called 'get over'.

3. Saying, randomly, 'Everyone IS mankind', is just LUDICROUS.

4. What IS 'the' 'non binary', and, What IS 'the' 'binary', and how, EXACTLY, is the so-called 'non binary' NOT 'human' NOR even a PART OF so-called 'mankind'?

5. Who, or what, are 'they', which, supposedly, do NOT qualify?

6. Who, or what, supposedly, EXTERMINATED "themselves", FROM 'mankind'?

7. Does SHARING what 'you' think is 'marvelous' REALLY BELONG in a philosophy forum?

Post by Age »

You’re stuck on my feelings. Get over it. Everyone is mankind. The non binary are not human or a part of mankind. They don’t qualify. They exterminated themselves from mankind in this life and the next.
What IS 'this life', and, What IS the 'next life'?
Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:25 am I think thats a marvellous achievement
Okay.
Philosphicalous

Age wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:27 am

Just so 'you' ARE AWARE just about ALL of 'this' makes NO logical sense to 'me'.

4. What IS 'the' 'non binary', and, What IS 'the' 'binary', and how, EXACTLY, is the so-called 'non binary' NOT 'human' NOR even a PART OF so-called 'mankind'?

7. Does SHARING what 'you' think is 'marvelous' REALLY BELONG in a philosophy forum?
Dude I’m not here to define the meanings of words to you
Philosphicalous

Age wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:28 am

You’re stuck on my feelings. Get over it. Everyone is mankind. The non binary are not human or a part of mankind. They don’t qualify. They exterminated themselves from mankind in this life and the next.
Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:25 am I think thats a marvellous achievement
Okay.
You tell me what YOU think it is first.
Philosphicalous

Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:31 am

You don’t belong in a philosophy forum.

Post by Age »

SO, 'you' come here, to this philosophy forum, TELL 'us' that 'you' identify as a 'man', BECAUSE 'you' do NOT like the word 'human', make some Truly IDIOTIC remark like, 'A human is man, including a male and female it is binary', and ASK 'us',

1. What does it mean to be Human?

2. Do you “identify” as Human?

BUT, 'you' REFUSE to INFORM 'us' of how 'you' ARE, personally, 'defining the meaning' of the word 'Human', 'human', 'Man', and 'man'.

Even after 'you' went on to CLAIM some absolute NONSENSE, I put it to you dear friend be you binary or non, that the non binary no longer qualify to be human and or to even identify as being a human. I speak standing on the solid rock of the origin and meaning of the “word” Human. while going on ABOUT some 'solid rock origin and meaning of the word 'Human'.

AND, to make ALL of 'this' even MORE Truly ABSURD 'you' CLAIM that 'you' joined 'this forum' to, LAUGHABLY, so-call, 'genuinely discuss' 'this premise'.

1. If 'you' GENUINELY want to have A DISCUSSION around the meaning and/or definition of A word, THEN 'you' PROVIDE 'your' OWN personal definition, which 'you' are USING here.

2. Saying that 'you' identify as a 'Man', BECAUSE 'you' do NOT like the word 'Human', is NOT REALLY A 'premise', NECESSARILY. Or, NOT one WORTHY of DISCUSSING anyway.

Post by Age »

Age wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:28 am

Okay.
You tell me what YOU think it is first.
1. If and when 'you' TELL 'me' to do some 'thing', then do NOT expect that I will. However, ASK 'me' to CLARIFY some 'thing', and then I will do 'that' almost as soon as I see the QUESTION.

2. What does the 'it' word here even REFER TO, EXACTLY, which 'you' WANT 'me' TO, FIRST, TELL 'you' what 'I think' is?

Post by Age »

Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:55 am

Are 'you' AWARE that 'you' just responded to "your" OWN 'self' here "philosphicalous"?
Philosphicalous

Age wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:08 am
Are 'you' AWARE that 'you' just responded to "your" OWN 'self' here "philosphicalous"?
My research shows that the good folk here think your opinions are ridculus and that you need to go. I shall now comfortably put you on ignore forever more.

Post by Age »

Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:17 am
Age wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:08 am
My research shows that the good folk here think your opinions are ridculus and that you need to go. I shall now comfortably put you on ignore forever more.
Okay GREAT.

What we, now, can VERY CLEARLY SEE is ANOTHER EXAMPLE of HOW these people would 'TRY TO' get OUT OF backing up and supporting what they SAY and CLAIM here, after they have been QUESTIONED and CHALLENGED OVER their WORDS and CLAIMS, and when they OBVIOUSLY COULD NOT back up and support their Truly ABSURD CLAIMS.
Philosphicalous

Not as absurd as the claim that there are 65000 posts a day on this platform when you and Harbatrol are on the only two phucken Dick Whackers to respond to me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol

A very very very lackluster first impression. :roll:

Post by Age »

Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:28 am Not as absurd as the claim that there are 65000 posts a day on this platform when you and Harbatrol are on the only two phucken Dick Whackers to respond to me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol
Was "english" your FIRST language, as 'it' is said?
Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:28 am A very very very lackluster first impression. :roll:
Okay.

But I STILL AWAIT for 'the one' who identifies as A 'man', and who does NOT like the 'human' word, to EXPLAIN what 'it' MEANS by 'man' AND 'human' when 'it' USES those words.