Human

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Philosphicalous

Re: Human

Post by Philosphicalous »

Age wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:16 am
Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:04 am
Age wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:56 am

OF COURSE words HAVE 'meanings'. AND, just AS OBVIOUS is the Fact that 'the meaning' 'you' GIVE to A word CAN BE VERY DIFFERENT FROM 'the meaning' "others" GIVE TO THE EXACT SAME word.

Now, 'you' CLAIM that 'you' ARE NOT A 'human', (which IS PERFECTLY FINE), BUT what 'meaning' do 'you' GIVE to the 'human' word, which has made 'you' CHOOSE TO NOT BE A 'human'?

AND, WHY did 'you' CHOOSE TO BE A 'man', INSTEAD?

BUT the 'you' here is NOT an 'I' and NEVER WILL BE.

There is ONLY One 'I', while there ARE MANY OF 'you', human beings, AND ONE 'Man', as 'you' call "your" 'self'.

Do 'you' have a 'Man personality disorder'?

It’s not possible to discuss the word Human logically and sensibly with you because words have no meaning to you and or you choose not to understand the meaning of words.
LOL
LOL
LOL

I have ASKED 'you', a FEW TIMES ALREADY, for 'you' TO SHOW 'us' HOW 'you', personally, DEFINE the 'Human' word, (with a capital 'h'), YET 'you' STILL HAVE NOT.

So, YES it IS ACTUALLY NOT POSSIBLE to DISCUSS the word 'Human' WITH 'you' IN ANY WAY. BECAUSE OBVIOUS NO one KNOWS what 'you' MEAN when 'you' USE the 'Human' word, (with a capital 'h').

AGAIN, ALL 'you' have ESSENTIALLY SAID and CLAIMED here is that 'you' do NOT like the 'Human' word, SO 'you' have CHOSEN to call "your" 'self' A 'Man', INSTEAD.

Which IS FAIR ENOUGH. But, REALLY A FAIRLY STUPID 'thing' TO DO, especially in a PHILOSOPHY FORUM.
Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:04 am In turn you have the audacity temerity and patent disrespect to expect me to acknowledge any word you type with the assumption that I understand or accept the meaning of any word you say. That’s insanity.
LOL
LOL
LOL

How could I EVER, LOGICALLY, EXPECT 'you' to UNDERSTAND and/or ACCEPT the MEANING of ANY word I SAY or USE here, WHEN 'you' have NEVER even ATTEMPTED TO OBTAIN and GAIN CLARITY in regards to 'the MEANING' of ANY word I have SAID or USED here?

Also, I have OBVIOUSLY NOT YET VOLUNTEERED UP ANY 'meaning' for ANY word. So, to MAKE ANY ASSUMPTION about 'me' EXPECTING ANY 'thing' regarding 'you' YET UNDERSTANDING and/or ACCEPTING 'those YET REVEALED meanings' would be and IS Truly RIDICULOUS.
The definition is in my Original Post. You’re use of the CAP LOCK IS MESSING WITH MY HEAD. itmakesreadingwahtyiuaresayingverydIFFICULTisTHEREANIGNOREfuncTION HERE

Post by Age »

Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:10 am
Age wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:31 am
Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:07 am
You’re wasting yours and my time going off topic. Why? Are you a troll? My logic is sound
LOL

This is YOUR so-called "logic", "philosphicalous"; I do NOT like the word 'human', SO have CHOSEN that I am a 'Man'.
I shared a personal view of my feelings of the word because I don’t like it’s definition.
The 'personal feeling' of 'the word' WAS, 'I do NOT like it'.

WHICH EXPLAINS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, other than 'you' do NOT like the 'Human' word, ABOUT WHY 'you' have CHOSEN TO CALL "your" 'self' A 'Man', INSTEAD.
Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:10 am You still refuse to accept the word Human has a definition that is clearly defined.
Which is WHAT, EXACTLY?

LOOK I KNOW that the word 'Human' AND the word 'human' HAS A DEFINITION. WHY would 'you' ASSUME I REFUSE to ACCEPT that 'this' or ANY word HAS A DEFINITION?

And, as 'you' STILL SEEM TO BE ABSOLUTELY CONFUSED here, I AM JUST TRYING TO FIND OUT HOW 'you' are DEFINING the 'Human' word here.

Or, what do 'you' think or BELIEVE is the so-called called and alleged CLEAR DEFINITION for the 'Human' word?

Are 'you' even AWARE that 'you' REFUSING TO JUST WRITE DOWN the so-called CLEAR DEFINITION of the 'Human' word is SHOWING and REVEALING that, ACTUALLY, 'you' do NOT even KNOW what 'it' IS, EXACTLY?
Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:10 am Which makes discourse with on the word pointless
Philosphicalous

Age wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:23 am
Age wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:31 am

LOL

This is YOUR so-called "logic", "philosphicalous"; I do NOT like the word 'human', SO have CHOSEN that I am a 'Man'.
I shared a personal view of my feelings of the word because I don’t like it’s definition.

WHICH EXPLAINS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, other than 'you' do NOT like the 'Human' word, ABOUT WHY 'you' have CHOSEN TO CALL "your" 'self' A 'Man', INSTEAD.
Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:10 am You still refuse to accept the word Human has a definition that is clearly defined.
Which is WHAT, EXACTLY?

LOOK I KNOW that the word 'Human' AND the word 'human' HAS A DEFINITION. WHY would 'you' ASSUME I REFUSE to ACCEPT that 'this' or ANY word HAS A DEFINITION?

And, as 'you' STILL SEEM TO BE ABSOLUTELY CONFUSED here, I AM JUST TRYING TO FIND OUT HOW 'you' are DEFINING the 'Human' word here.

Or, what do 'you' think or BELIEVE is the so-called called and alleged CLEAR DEFINITION for the 'Human' word?

Are 'you' even AWARE that 'you' REFUSING TO JUST WRITE DOWN the so-called CLEAR DEFINITION of the 'Human' word is SHOWING and REVEALING that, ACTUALLY, 'you' do NOT even KNOW what 'it' IS, EXACTLY?
Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:10 am Which makes discourse with on the word pointless
My feelings are irrelevant.

Post by Age »

Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:19 am
Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:04 am

It’s not possible to discuss the word Human logically and sensibly with you because words have no meaning to you and or you choose not to understand the meaning of words.
LOL
LOL
LOL

I have ASKED 'you', a FEW TIMES ALREADY, for 'you' TO SHOW 'us' HOW 'you', personally, DEFINE the 'Human' word, (with a capital 'h'), YET 'you' STILL HAVE NOT.

So, YES it IS ACTUALLY NOT POSSIBLE to DISCUSS the word 'Human' WITH 'you' IN ANY WAY. BECAUSE OBVIOUS NO one KNOWS what 'you' MEAN when 'you' USE the 'Human' word, (with a capital 'h').

AGAIN, ALL 'you' have ESSENTIALLY SAID and CLAIMED here is that 'you' do NOT like the 'Human' word, SO 'you' have CHOSEN to call "your" 'self' A 'Man', INSTEAD.

Which IS FAIR ENOUGH. But, REALLY A FAIRLY STUPID 'thing' TO DO, especially in a PHILOSOPHY FORUM.
Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:04 am In turn you have the audacity temerity and patent disrespect to expect me to acknowledge any word you type with the assumption that I understand or accept the meaning of any word you say. That’s insanity.
LOL
LOL
LOL

How could I EVER, LOGICALLY, EXPECT 'you' to UNDERSTAND and/or ACCEPT the MEANING of ANY word I SAY or USE here, WHEN 'you' have NEVER even ATTEMPTED TO OBTAIN and GAIN CLARITY in regards to 'the MEANING' of ANY word I have SAID or USED here?

Also, I have OBVIOUSLY NOT YET VOLUNTEERED UP ANY 'meaning' for ANY word. So, to MAKE ANY ASSUMPTION about 'me' EXPECTING ANY 'thing' regarding 'you' YET UNDERSTANDING and/or ACCEPTING 'those YET REVEALED meanings' would be and IS Truly RIDICULOUS.
The definition is in my Original Post.
The 'definition' in your original post is from ONE dictionary ONLY, and thus is ONLY ONE 'definition' from MANY DIFFERENT 'definitions' IN MANY DIFFERENT 'dictionaries'. That 'definition' is ALSO, OBVIOUSLY, NOT the 'original definition'. And, to make ALL of 'this' WORSE 'that definition' is FOR the 'humankind' word, and NOT the 'Human' word AT ALL.
Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:19 am You’re use of the CAP LOCK IS MESSING WITH MY HEAD.
ONCE MORE, 'your' ASSUMPTION here is False, Wrong, Inaccurate, AND Incorrect. And, the REASON WHY IS OBVIOUS, well to MOST here anyway.
Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:19 am itmakesreadingwahtyiuaresayingverydIFFICULTisTHEREANIGNOREfuncTION HERE
YES there IS an IGNORE function here. Which you could have LOOKED FOR and probably USED by the time 'you' ASKED FOR CLARITY ABOUT if there IS one or NOT.
Philosphicalous

Age wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:32 am

LOL
LOL
LOL

LOL
LOL
LOL

The 'definition' in your original post is from ONE dictionary ONLY, and thus is ONLY ONE 'definition' from MANY DIFFERENT 'definitions' IN MANY DIFFERENT 'dictionaries'. That 'definition' is ALSO, OBVIOUSLY, NOT the 'original definition'. And, to make ALL of 'this' WORSE 'that definition' is FOR the 'humankind' word, and NOT the 'Human' word AT ALL.
Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:19 am You’re use of the CAP LOCK IS MESSING WITH MY HEAD.
ONCE MORE, 'your' ASSUMPTION here is False, Wrong, Inaccurate, AND Incorrect. And, the REASON WHY IS OBVIOUS, well to MOST here anyway.
Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:19 am itmakesreadingwahtyiuaresayingverydIFFICULTisTHEREANIGNOREfuncTION HERE
YES there IS an IGNORE function here. Which you could have LOOKED FOR and probably USED by the time 'you' ASKED FOR CLARITY ABOUT if there IS one or NOT.
You refused any and all definitions. I won’t put you on ignore because Im going a look around the forum to see how the WeeWee puts up with your barking madness

The Sumerian definition for Hu Man is Monkey God. Spin on that
Last edited by Philosphicalous on Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:47 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post by Age »

Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:24 am

Which is WHAT, EXACTLY?

SO, WHY did 'you' SHARE a 'personal view' of a 'personal feeling' of 'yours' here?

And, worse still, WHY did 'you' ALSO express that 'you' ' shared a personal view of my feelings of some 'thing' '?

If 'your' feelings here ARE Truly IRRELEVANT here, then do NOT SHARE 'them'. And, do NOT ALSO FURTHER INFORM 'us' that 'you' SHARED 'a personal view of 'your' feelings'.
Philosphicalous

Age wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:36 am

Which is WHAT, EXACTLY?

SO, WHY did 'you' SHARE a 'personal view' of a 'personal feeling' of 'yours' here?

And, worse still, WHY did 'you' ALSO express that 'you' ' shared a personal view of my feelings of some 'thing' '?

If 'your' feelings here ARE Truly IRRELEVANT here, then do NOT SHARE 'them'. And, do NOT ALSO FURTHER INFORM 'us' that 'you' SHARED 'a personal view of 'your' feelings'.
It was a mistake to share my feelings. It has been REMOVED FROM THE OP

Post by Age »

Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:36 am
You refused any and all definitions.
As can be CLEARLY SEEN and VERY EASILY PROVED ABSOLUTELY True, 'you' have NEVER provided A definition FOR the 'Human' word, NOR the 'Man' word, NOR WHY 'you' USE capital a 'm' and a capital 'h' for those words.
Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:36 am I won’t put you on ignore but because Im going a look around the forum to see how the WeeWee puts up with your barking madness
1. WHY ASK if there IS an 'ignore function' if 'you' are NOT going to USE it?

2. What does the 'WeeWee' word MEAN, or REFER TO, to 'you', EXACTLY?
Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:36 am The Sumerian definition for Hu Man is Monkey God.
Is 'this definition' the 'established orthodox meaning' and/or the 'original meaning'?

Also, does the 'Hu' word align with or relate to the 'Monkey' word, or, the 'God' word?

And, does the 'Man' word align with or relate to the 'Monkey' word, or, the 'God' word?

'your' CLARIFICATION here WILL BE VERY HELP in DISCUSSING 'things' FURTHER here.

Post by Age »

Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:38 am
Age wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:36 am

It was a mistake to share my feelings. It has been REMOVED FROM THE OP
Okay. I will take A LOOK AT the opening post here again, now.

My CLARIFYING QUESTIONS STILL STAND.
Philosphicalous

Age wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:45 am

As can be CLEARLY SEEN and VERY EASILY PROVED ABSOLUTELY True, 'you' have NEVER provided A definition FOR the 'Human' word, NOR the 'Man' word, NOR WHY 'you' USE capital a 'm' and a capital 'h' for those words.
Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:36 am I won’t put you on ignore but because Im going a look around the forum to see how the WeeWee puts up with your barking madness

Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:36 am The Sumerian definition for Hu Man is Monkey God.
Is 'this definition' the 'established orthodox meaning' and/or the 'original meaning'?

Also, does the 'Hu' word align with or relate to the 'Monkey' word, or, the 'God' word?

And, does the 'Man' word align with or relate to the 'Monkey' word, or, the 'God' word?

'your' CLARIFICATION here WILL BE VERY HELP in DISCUSSING 'things' FURTHER here.
Mate let’s cut to the chase. The definition of Human in any dictionary and in any language is binary. There the non binary are not human.
Philosphicalous

Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:53 am

Mate let’s cut to the chase. The definition of Human in any dictionary and in any language is binary. Therefor the non binary are not human. It is a satanic word to refute what we all are. Mankind
Philosphicalous

Mate let’s cut to the chase. The definition of Human in any dictionary and in any language is binary. Therefor the non binary are not human. It is a satanic word to refute what we all are. Mankind Male/Female

Post by Age »

Mate let’s cut to the chase. The definition of Human in any dictionary and in any language is binary.
If 'you' are referring to the word 'human', when it is referring to ALL of the animals known as 'human beings', including ALL of the ones with different reproduction organs, then what is Wrong with 'this', EXACTLY, to 'you'?
Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:53 am There the non binary are not human.
Does this work for dogs, cats, cows, and fish, for example, also, or just for 'you', human beings, or should I SAY 'you', 'Men'?

So, if 'you' are NOT 'human' BECAUSE there male reproductive organs on 'that body', then so be 'it'.

But, NOT EVERY one DEFINES "themselves" by just the reproductive organs on, can I say, 'a human' body?

Post by Age »

Mate let’s cut to the chase. The definition of Human in any dictionary and in any language is binary. Therefor the non binary are not human. It is a satanic word to refute what we all are. Mankind

How, EXACTLY, are 'woman' of the so-called 'Mankind'?

Or, are 'woman', 'Men', to 'you', AS WELL?

Post by Age »

Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:53 am Mate let’s cut to the chase. The definition of Human in any dictionary and in any language is binary. Therefor the non binary are not human. It is a satanic word to refute what we all are. Mankind Male/Female
I am STILL NOT SURE WHY 'you' do NOT like the 'human' word, especially when referring to 'you', human beings.

Also, WHY do 'you', ACTUALLY, prefer that those human bodies with female reproductive organs be CALLED, LABELLED, and OF 'Mankind' but NOT 'humankind'?

Would NOT putting the human bodies with female reproductive organs under the name or label 'human' be FAR LESS CONFUSING than under the name or label 'man', to 'you'?