What Women And Men Want

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: What Women And Men Want

Post by Dontaskme »

simplicity wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 6:18 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:26 am
simplicity wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:28 pm You are kidding, right?

Although that might work [momentarily] for the hedonist in us all, this path results in profound misery [look out any window for unlimited examples].
I don't understand your comment.

Why would a man and woman's capacity to give and receive mutual pleasure from each other, result in profound misery? 🤔
For the same reason that taking drugs does. The pursuit of pleasure is a VERY dangerous path.

Sacrifice and the assumption of responsibility are the paths to contentment.
Mature, mutually satisfied, healthy male and female ( Enlightened) relationships are usually people who do not intentionally control, manipulate, hurt or abuse each other.
You cannot compare such a mutual respect between two lovers, with the effects of irresponsible drug taking... :? that's just a dumb uneducated guess to say the least.

I hardly doubt the bodies own naturally forming pleasure drug ''Oxytocin'' is capable of becoming a danger to the people experiencing it's effects.

Comparing it to drug abuse, is like telling a kid in a sweet shop not to touch or eat the candy because it's dangerous. So you're reply is just simply the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard in my life, tbh.

And what do you mean by ''sacrifice'' ...what's that got to do with a man and a woman who are wholly satisfied with each other?
simplicity

Post by simplicity »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:52 am
simplicity wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 6:18 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:26 am

I don't understand your comment.

Why would a man and woman's capacity to give and receive mutual pleasure from each other, result in profound misery? 🤔
For the same reason that taking drugs does. The pursuit of pleasure is a VERY dangerous path.

Sacrifice and the assumption of responsibility are the paths to contentment.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:26 am Mature, mutually satisfied, healthy male and female ( Enlightened) relationships are usually people who do not intentionally control, manipulate, hurt or abuse each other.
I can tell that you've never been married.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:26 am You cannot compare such a mutual respect between two lovers, with the effects of irresponsible drug taking... :? that's just a dumb uneducated guess to say the least.
Here's some advice...if you want to have an interesting conversation, leave out the personal insults. This isn't middle school.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:26 am I hardly doubt the bodies own naturally forming pleasure drug ''Oxytocin'' is capable of becoming a danger to the people experiencing it's effects.
That's because you have no idea what you are talking about.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:26 am And what do you mean by ''sacrifice'' ...what's that got to do with a man and a woman who are wholly satisfied with each other?
I suppose that younger people truly have no idea what the word sacrifice means. Everything substantial you receive in life comes from sacrifice. Temporary pleasures are just that...temporary. Drugs produced by the body are there for good reason...abuse them and you end up with social media zombies suffering from epidemic levels of anxiety and depression. Falling in love and enjoying what that is must be followed by moving the relationship past physical pleasure, otherwise, you will find that there is nothing there once the drugs wears off [and you must face your self once again].
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

simplicity wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:42 pm
You cannot compare such a mutual respect between two lovers, with the effects of irresponsible drug taking... :? that's just a dumb uneducated guess to say the least.
Here's some advice...if you want to have an interesting conversation, leave out the personal insults. This isn't middle school.
Here's some advice; if you don't want to be insulted, stop behaving like someone who deserves it.

And stop being dumb and uneducated while you're at it. 🙂
simplicity

Post by simplicity »

Harbal wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:54 pm
simplicity wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:42 pm
Here's some advice; if you don't want to be insulted, stop behaving like someone who deserves it.

Are you for real? "Stop being dumb and uneducated while you're at it." That's profound.

Please, go harass somebody else.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

simplicity wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:07 pm
simplicity wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:42 pm Here's some advice...if you want to have an interesting conversation, leave out the personal insults. This isn't middle school.

Are you for real? "Stop being dumb and uneducated while you're at it." That's profound.

Only if you promise to behave yourself.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Sculptor wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 6:44 pm
Walker wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:55 am
Immanuel Can wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:45 pm
But all that is being done on other sites. So what new insight / controversy is left to be unpacked here?
Woman has the innate tendency to try and keep man off balance. Keeping man off balance and in doubt is woman’s way to control man. This is a necessary design because woman is less physically powerful and at times must stick up for herself.

Often when man is reaching for truth, man thinks woman is also reaching for truth. This assumption can lead to confusion and frustration in man, but not in woman, for his frustration is evidence of her control.
:lol: :lol: You poor thing!

We are not on the forum to listen to your sad failures in your love life.
You assume more that you can honestly admit in order to prop up a false, private narrative. You’re like those Democrats Who Hate America, because .... that’s what they do too. You have a case of the Do-Toos, aka, the DTs.

Applying my considerable powers of reasoning and philosophy to your false assumptions is not only a waste of my valuable word talent and intellectual processing, it also encourages your delusional postings.

That places you in attention detention with any other class clowns who are the we, with whom you identify.

The philosopher will decide when to release you from attention detention, so you must assume your behavior will have an influence on that span of time ... you little philosophy student you.

You see? This is an example of classy comedy. What you do is not classy, not at all. We obviously move in different circles.

:)
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

simplicity wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:42 pm Falling in love and enjoying what that is must be followed by moving the relationship past physical pleasure, otherwise, you will find that there is nothing there once the drugs wears off [and you must face your self once again].
Falling in love ( true love) requires no sacrifice. Of course the ''pleasure'' part of any sexual union that happens to happen, is a temporary pleasure once the sexual union has ended, I mean no one I've ever known has been able to make an orgasm last for 10 years straight without stopping. ( but enough of the obvious) I'm not really talking about that sort of pleasure.

I'm referring to the pleasure that I call being with the right person. A love bond can form very quickly, almost instantly between two lovers, and this is possible because there is a strong overwhelming chemistry which causes magical fireworks to go off at any moment when the two lovers are in close proximity, and that that sort of dynamic is beyond their control, it simply happens effortlessly.

So to me, that kind of bond, is a love that is true love, it's a forever love, it's just a compatible reciprocal identical feeling that is naturally present in each of the couple. It's either there or it isn't, and if it isn't, then nothing will make it be there, if it's not meant to be there, in my opinion. But when it is there, it's fireworks.

When a man and a woman are in true love, their capacity to give and receive mutual pleasure to each other, will without doubt result in satifaction and contentment, it's an experience to treasure, honor, and appreciate.
Mature, mutually satisfied, healthy male and female ( Enlightened) relationships are usually people who do not intentionally control, manipulate, hurt or abuse each other.

There is no sacrifice, or ensuing misery to follow after such an ideal responsible coupling with the right person is established. I mean, I should know, I'm talking from my own direct experience, but you do not have to believe me, the proof is always in the pudding. :D

So again, just to remind you again, these loved-up relationships do exist, they really do, whether you choose to believe that or not.

Are we having an interesting conversation yet? 🤔
Walker

Post by Walker »

- When women want their purpose in life, all is well.
- Here's what a guy says is the purpose of a woman.
- Keep in mind that the song is obviously designed to convince young women of their purpose, by a guy who hasn't been shaving all that long.

The Game of Love
Wayne Fontana And The Mindbenders
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzh0TAon7Bc
simplicity

Post by simplicity »

Harbal wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:43 pm
simplicity wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:07 pm

Only if you promise to behave yourself.
You're pudding me on.
simplicity

Post by simplicity »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:17 am
simplicity wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:42 pm Falling in love and enjoying what that is must be followed by moving the relationship past physical pleasure, otherwise, you will find that there is nothing there once the drugs wears off [and you must face your self once again].
Falling in love ( true love) requires no sacrifice. Of course the ''pleasure'' part of any sexual union that happens to happen, is a temporary pleasure once the sexual union has ended, I mean no one I've ever known has been able to make an orgasm last for 10 years straight without stopping. ( but enough of the obvious) I'm not really talking about that sort of pleasure.

I'm referring to the pleasure that I call being with the right person. A love bond can form very quickly, almost instantly between two lovers, and this is possible because there is a strong overwhelming chemistry which causes magical fireworks to go off at any moment when the two lovers are in close proximity, and that that sort of dynamic is beyond their control, it simply happens effortlessly.

So to me, that kind of bond, is a love that is true love, it's a forever love, it's just a compatible reciprocal identical feeling that is naturally present in each of the couple. It's either there or it isn't, and if it isn't, then nothing will make it be there, if it's not meant to be there, in my opinion. But when it is there, it's fireworks.

When a man and a woman are in true love, their capacity to give and receive mutual pleasure to each other, will without doubt result in satifaction and contentment, it's an experience to treasure, honor, and appreciate.

There is no sacrifice, or ensuing misery to follow after such an ideal responsible coupling with the right person is established. I mean, I should know, I'm talking from my own direct experience, but you do not have to believe me, the proof is always in the pudding. :D

So again, just to remind you again, these loved-up relationships do exist, they really do, whether you choose to believe that or not.

Are we having an interesting conversation yet? 🤔
Can I inquire as to your age and marital status?

I, and nearly everybody else out there who has lived and loved understands what you are saying...but it's only part of the story. You come off as being idealistic and quite naive. Answer the above questions and we can continue the conversation.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Simplicity wrote
I, and nearly everybody else out there who has lived and loved understands what you are saying...but it's only part of the story. You come off as being idealistic and quite naive. Answer the above questions and we can continue the conversation.
You obviously don’t believe me.

So no point continuing with the conversation - you’ll not believe it anyway.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Women want men who aren't egotistical god-wannabe babies who blame women for their inadequacies.
Dubious

Post by Dubious »

Once the passions between estrogen and testosterone have subsided...Détente.
simplicity

Post by simplicity »

Lacewing wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:44 pm Women want men who aren't egotistical god-wannabe babies who blame women for their inadequacies.
Women have taken their new found power and made themselves completely unattractive to men. Like I say, if you take sex out of the equation, what do women have to offer to men? Modern women are like adolescents on steroids.

OTOH, men have a great deal to offer to women [which is why these same modern women greatly desire a traditional man (who she can completely manipulate via sex)].
LuckyR

Post by LuckyR »

simplicity wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:33 pm
Lacewing wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:44 pm Women want men who aren't egotistical god-wannabe babies who blame women for their inadequacies.
Women have taken their new found power and made themselves completely unattractive to men. Like I say, if you take sex out of the equation, what do women have to offer to men? Modern women are like adolescents on steroids.

OTOH, men have a great deal to offer to women [which is why these same modern women greatly desire a traditional man (who she can completely manipulate via sex)].
What in your opinion do Modern men offer Modern women (besides sex, as you stipulated)?