I feel like a piece of shit

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

promethean75

Re: I feel like a piece of shit

Post by promethean75 »

"I can't get away with acting like an ass."

Oh yes u can, Gary. oh yes u can.

"After every bout of anger and hostility from disagreement with others, I feel like shit."

That's the wrong attitude, young man. There are people in the world who do nothing but get in the way. Yappers, who's insolence is something that not only we suffer, but something they suffer too, causing them to get uglier and uglier in their own self contempt. For some people it is indecent merely to live. This is the hard truth, Gary, and we must be hard.

Verily, i speak thus.

p.s. I don't mean PN people just people in general.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Gary tries to convince us that he's nuts just because his brain has psychotic malfunctions. Well that's not good enough. The are some actually crazy ones here, and they are on a whole different level (of craziness).
Last edited by Atla on Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Flannel Jesus wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:50 pm I mean, I appreciate the desire to want to go somewhere where people like you and you make friends. There are places like that, presumably for everyone.
Of course. Unconventional families are becoming more conventional.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"The are some actually crazy ones here, and they are on a whole different level (of craziness)."

U really think so? I don't see any, myself. I mean we got an autistic person of two with some idiosyncratic tics, but that's standard for philosophy forums. Nine times out of ten the crazy card is an act.

Take fishpi for instance. U see em say 'god created brazil to look like a girl's boob' and you're like 'jesus this guy is whack job'. But he's not. It's just that he believes something incredibly stupid and asinine. This is what philosophy does to some people. But crazy they are not. They get up, take a shower, eat some cereal and go to work like everyone else.

I speak with some qualification here becuz i spent two years in the cuckoo's nest when i was a youngin. These people at PN are nothin, bro.
Philosphicalous

Post by Philosphicalous »

I know that horrible feeling very well, being angry is okay but sin not, ie don’t punch holes in the. Wall. This your soul squirming inside you. That’s where the light lives: make amends move on.
Philosphicalous

Sculptor wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:08 am
Age wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:33 am
Gary Childress wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:09 am I can't get away with acting like an ass. After every bout of anger and hostility from disagreement with others, I feel like shit.
Could this feeling be a SIGN that some 'thing' NEEDS to be CHANGED here?
Gary Childress wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:09 am It feels like my lease on life just lost a few years on it (maybe decades). At some point, I'll likely have a paranoid psychosis where I have visions of divine retribution, torture, and going to hell. :|

Oh yes!!1
:D :D
Age needs to go
I agree with wholeheartedly
Philosphicalous

promethean75 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:53 pm "I can't get away with acting like an ass."

Oh yes u can, Gary. oh yes u can.

"After every bout of anger and hostility from disagreement with others, I feel like shit."

That's the wrong attitude, young man. There are people in the world who do nothing but get in the way. Yappers, who's insolence is something that not only we suffer, but something they suffer too, causing them to get uglier and uglier in their own self contempt. For some people it is indecent merely to live. This is the hard truth, Gary, and we must be hard.

Verily, i speak thus.

p.s. I don't mean PN people just people in general.
Well said

Post by Age »

Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:50 am
Age wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:33 am

Could this feeling be a SIGN that some 'thing' NEEDS to be CHANGED here?

Oh yes!!1
Age needs to go
There IS an IGNORE function here, as 'you' well KNOW AFTER I INFORMED that there was one.

BUT, as 'you' SAID, 'you' 'will NOT put me on ignore because 'you' are going to have a look around the forum to see how the WeeWee puts up with your barking madness'.

However, IF I GO, then 'you' will NOT be ABLE TO SEE, and FEEL, 'first hand', how the so-called 'WeeWee' put up with MY WORDS here.
Philosphicalous

Age wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:22 am

Oh yes!!1
Age needs to go
There IS an IGNORE function here, as 'you' well KNOW AFTER I INFORMED that there was one.

BUT, as 'you' SAID, 'you' 'will NOT put me on ignore because 'you' are going to have a look around the forum to see how the WeeWee puts up with your barking madness'.

However, IF I GO, then 'you' will NOT be ABLE TO SEE, and FEEL, 'first hand', how the so-called 'WeeWee' put up with MY WORDS here.
Already seen it as advised. I can't find any ignore function, NO YOU DID NOT TELL ME

Post by Age »

Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:24 am
Age wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:22 am

Already seen it as advised. I can't find any ignore function, NO YOU DID NOT TELL ME
SO, WHEN I USED and WROTE 'the words', TO 'you', in ANOTHER post,
YES there IS an IGNORE function here. Which you could have LOOKED FOR and probably USED by the time 'you' ASKED FOR CLARITY ABOUT if there IS one or NOT.

To 'you', 'this' MEANS that I did NOT INFORM NOR TELL 'you' that there was one, RIGHT?
Philosphicalous

yo trashbag, you didn't tell me how to or where to access it. phuckoffskie mr Sheroffskie

Post by Age »

Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:33 am yo trashbag, you didn't tell me how to or where to access it. phuckoffskie mr Sheroffskie
'you', "philosphicalous", NEVER ASKED, WHERE is the ignore function, NOR HOW do I access the ignore function. 'you' ONLY ASKED, 'isTHEREANIGNOREfuncTION HERE', and this is ALL, as can be VERY CLEARLY SEEN and PROVED True.

Oh, and by the way, I do NOT KNOW HOW TO NOR WHERE TO access 'it', as I have NEVER WANTED TO USE 'it'.

ONCE AGAIN, I was ONLY ANSWERING the ACTUAL CLARIFYING QUESTION 'you' ASKED.
Philosphicalous

Age wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:39 am
Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:33 am yo trashbag, you didn't tell me how to or where to access it. phuckoffskie mr Sheroffskie
'you', "philosphicalous", NEVER ASKED, WHERE is the ignore function, NOR HOW do I access the ignore function. 'you' ONLY ASKED, 'isTHEREANIGNOREfuncTION HERE', and this is ALL, as can be VERY CLEARLY SEEN and PROVED True.

Oh, and by the way, I do NOT KNOW HOW TO NOR WHERE TO access 'it', as I have NEVER WANTED TO USE 'it'.

How to access the ignore function please KING TROLL?
Philosphicalous

I spelt my name wrong its Philosophycalous

Post by Age »

Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:40 am

How to access the ignore function please KING TROLL?
Since 'you' are 'now' NOT ASKING 'me', I will leave 'this QUESTION' for "another". Unless, OF COURSE, 'you' REFER TO 'me' as 'KING TROLL', which, if 'you' are, would be Truly FUNNY considering what 'you' are ACTUALLY LOOKING, and FISHING, FOR in 'your' 'human' thread.