As Trump convictions look likely ECONOMY improves

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Sculptor

As Trump convictions look likely ECONOMY improves

Post by Sculptor »

Biden policies are working

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzZwxmeez-Q

I think this is partly due to confidence growing as the chance of Trump being president again look impossible
Lacewing

Re: As Trump convictions look likely ECONOMY improves

Post by Lacewing »

Sculptor wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:32 pm I think this is partly due to confidence growing as the chance of Trump being president again look impossible
Terrific!

We need to move on. His work here (perhaps) -- as a destructive force for disrupting the entrenched status quo -- is done. A little bit of poison can be helpful... but too much kills everything.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Lacewing wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:07 pm
Sculptor wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:32 pm I think this is partly due to confidence growing as the chance of Trump being president again look impossible
Terrific!

We need to move on. His work here (perhaps) -- as a destructive force for disrupting the entrenched status quo -- is done. A little bit of poison can be helpful... but too much kills everything.
His claim to "disrupt the entrenched status quo" was never anything more than a soundbite to rally the mob.
He's a man without any political ideas.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

U gotta consider his oranges tho. He's had everything handed to em all his life, and any thinking that needed to be done, he had accountants for.
abshiregabrielle

Post by abshiregabrielle »

Sculptor wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:32 pm Biden policies are working

I think this is partly due to confidence growing as the chance of Trump being president again look impossible
This is the time to part ways. Here he has (maybe) accomplished his mission as a disruptive force that upends the established order. Toxins have their uses, but when used excessively, they can destroy all life.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

abshiregabrielle wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 6:26 am
Sculptor wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:32 pm Biden policies are working

This is the time to part ways. Here he has (maybe) accomplished his mission as a disruptive force that upends the established order. Toxins have their uses, but when used excessively, they can destroy all life.
You are living in cloud cuckoo-land if you think Trump is not part of the establishment.
He's done a good number on your brain.
Trump was an attempt to double-down on the de-democratisation of the US. If you are unsure of that claim, then you should read the Ultra- Republican Project2024, which seeks to further centralise power, and control the Judiciary.