landlords are evil thread

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Atla

Re: landlords are evil thread

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:07 am
Atla wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:54 am
Age wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:46 am AGAIN, what has 'this' even go to do WITH what I have SAID and WROTE here in regards to how 'you' are BEING HYPOCRITICAL by CLAIMING that there are NOT absolute truths WHILE AT THE EXACT SAME TIME CLAIMING that 'that CLAIM' IS an ABSOLUTE TRUTH itself?
See you just expressed it in your own words that it goes miles over your head, again.
'you' seem to be MISSING the POINT AGAIN here "atla".

I do NOT YET KNOW what the second 'it' word here is even REFERRING TO, EXACTLY, AGAIN 'now'.

PREVIOUSLY 'you' were talking ABOUT some so-called ' basic failure to resolve an infinite regress', 'years ago'.

Is 'this' what the second 'it' is REFERRING TO and TALKING ABOUT, EXACTLY?
Atla wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:54 am For the 500th time.
WHY do 'you' CONTINUALLY CALL 'me' THE LIAR WHEN 'you' WRITE 'things' like this here?
Atla wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:54 am I get it.
'you' get 'what', SUPPOSEDLY and ALLEGEDLY?
Atla wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:54 am And stop lying about my claims.
SO, ARE 'you' 'now' SAYING and CLAIMING that 'your CLAIM' that 'there are NO absolute truths' is NOT even 'absolutely truth' anyway AT ALL?
Hmm do you honestly have catastrophic memory loss in addition to all your other issues, or do you just pretend to have it?

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:14 am
Atla wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:54 am
See you just expressed it in your own words that it goes miles over your head, again.

I do NOT YET KNOW what the second 'it' word here is even REFERRING TO, EXACTLY, AGAIN 'now'.

PREVIOUSLY 'you' were talking ABOUT some so-called ' basic failure to resolve an infinite regress', 'years ago'.

Atla wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:54 am For the 500th time.
WHY do 'you' CONTINUALLY CALL 'me' THE LIAR WHEN 'you' WRITE 'things' like this here?
Atla wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:54 am I get it.
Atla wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:54 am And stop lying about my claims.
SO, ARE 'you' 'now' SAYING and CLAIMING that 'your CLAIM' that 'there are NO absolute truths' is NOT even 'absolutely truth' anyway AT ALL?
Hmm do you honestly have catastrophic memory loss in addition to all your other issues, or do you just pretend to have it?
Do 'you' REALIZE just how DECEIVING and DECEPTIVE 'you' ARE BEING TO SOME, and 'TRYING TO' BE TO "others"?

Or, can 'you' NOT even SEE 'this' "your" 'self'?

Now, what is 'it' that 'you' think or BELIEVE I have so-called 'catastrophic memory loss' ABOUT here, EXACTLY?

What ARE my so-called and supposed 'other issues', which 'you' then ASKED if I am 'pretending' to have?

What WILL BE SHOWN here, ONCE AGAIN, is that "atla" will NOT ANSWER these ACTUAL CLARIFYING QUESTIONS BECAUSE 'it' KNOWS that 'it' WILL CONTRADICT "its" OWN 'self' and/or would end up BEING HYPOCRITICAL, AGAIN, DOING SO.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:19 am

Do 'you' REALIZE just how DECEIVING and DECEPTIVE 'you' ARE BEING TO SOME, and 'TRYING TO' BE TO "others"?

Now, what is 'it' that 'you' think or BELIEVE I have so-called 'catastrophic memory loss' ABOUT here, EXACTLY?

What ARE my so-called and supposed 'other issues', which 'you' then ASKED if I am 'pretending' to have?

What WILL BE SHOWN here, ONCE AGAIN, is that "atla" will NOT ANSWER these ACTUAL CLARIFYING QUESTIONS BECAUSE 'it' KNOWS that 'it' WILL CONTRADICT "its" OWN 'self' and/or would end up BEING HYPOCRITICAL, AGAIN, DOING SO.
Quote me claiming that the claim that there are no absolute truths, is an absolute truth.

Because I said the opposite from the start.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:21 am

Quote me claing that the claim that there are no absolute truths, is an absolute truth.
So, what are 'you' now SAYING and CLAIMING, that 'your CLAIM' that there are NO absolute truths is NOT even a 'truth' AT ALL?
Atla wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:21 am Because I said the opposite from the start.
So, what did 'you' SAY, EXACTLY, from the so-called 'start'?

That 'there ARE absolute truths'?

Or, some 'thing' ELSE?

If 'it' was some 'thing' ELSE, THEN what was 'it' that 'you' SAID, EXACTLY, from the so-called 'start'?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:24 am

Quote me claing that the claim that there are no absolute truths, is an absolute truth.
So, what are 'you' now SAYING and CLAIMING, that 'your CLAIM' that there are NO absolute truths is NOT even a 'truth' AT ALL?
Atla wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:21 am Because I said the opposite from the start.

Or, some 'thing' ELSE?

If 'it' was some 'thing' ELSE, THEN what was 'it' that 'you' SAID, EXACTLY, from the so-called 'start'?
Where is the quote? Or did you lie again?

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:25 am

Or, some 'thing' ELSE?

Did 'you' NOT READ WHAT I SAID.

I NEVER SAID that 'that was' what 'you' WROTE.

BUT, OBVIOUSLY, that WAS what 'you' MEANT. That was; UNTIL I POINTED OUT and SHOWED just HOW Truly RIDICULOUS, NONSENSICAL, and ILLOGICAL 'your' CLAIM REALLY WAS.

Also, 'your' FEAR of ANSWERING the ACTUAL CLARIFYING QUESTIONS here SHOWS and PROVES that 'you' NEVER SAID 'the opposite' AS 'you' CLAIM 'you' DID. 'your' INABILITY TO CLARIFY REVEALS just WHO is LYING and HIDING here. Thus, 'your' CONTINUAL ATTEMPTS AT DECEPTION and OF 'TRYING TO' CONTINUALLY DECEIVE 'the readers' here.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:36 am

Or, some 'thing' ELSE?

BUT, OBVIOUSLY, that WAS what 'you' MEANT. That was; UNTIL I POINTED OUT and SHOWED just HOW Truly RIDICULOUS, NONSENSICAL, and ILLOGICAL 'your' CLAIM REALLY WAS.

Also, 'your' FEAR of ANSWERING the ACTUAL CLARIFYING QUESTIONS here SHOWS and PROVES that 'you' NEVER SAID 'the opposite' AS 'you' CLAIM 'you' DID. 'your' INABILITY TO CLARIFY REVEALS just WHO is LYING and HIDING here. Thus, 'your' CONTINUAL ATTEMPTS AT DECEPTION and OF 'TRYING TO' CONTINUALLY DECEIVE 'the readers' here.
Still lying? Where is the quote?

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:38 am

'you' ARE STILL NOT SEEING here "atla". EITHER INTENTIONALLY or UNINTENTIONALLY.

EITHER what 'you' WRITE and SAY here is true or NOT true.

Now, which one would 'you' like to SAY and CLAIM is RIGHT now?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:41 am

'you' ARE STILL NOT SEEING here "atla". EITHER INTENTIONALLY or UNINTENTIONALLY.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:06 am
Age wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:41 am

Just out of CURIOSITY "atla" HOW and WHY do 'you' PERCEIVE JUST ASKING QUESTIONS, TO 'you', FOR CLARITY, IS LYING?

Or do 'you' NOT PERCEIVE 'this'?

Like, for example, I ASK 'you' the QUESTION;

SO, do 'you' see 'that' as LYING, or NOT LYING?

By the way, WHY have 'you' PROVEN that 'you' continually will ONLY ANSWER VERY FEW QUESTIONS posed, and ASKED, TO 'you' "atla"?

Have 'you' got some 'thing' to HIDE here?