Wonkers and Israel

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: Wonkers and Israel

Post by Walker »

Iwannaplato wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:31 pm
Walker wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:26 pm So what. Stop wasting my time.
I can't control you like that implies. I read you're explanation of what say you meant with 'catching on'. I now understand that that you really had no idea who he was and what he does here, so, sure, it's possible that's what you meant. And, so what? makes no sense. That you had no idea what was happening there affects your understanding and your poor interpretation of that guy.
Walker wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:41 pm After all, you reported your impressions of him to everyone else.
Just as you do with people. So, you seem petty, then, I guess, to yourself. Should I conclude you report people given what seems logical to you
:lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA5UqUyFmT0
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Walker wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:32 pm
Just pointing out your hypocrisy, Walker. Avoid facing it if you like.
Walker

Post by Walker »

For the third time. Stop your solitary circle jerk.

Do you want me to call you names, and then you can call me names because I called you names?

- “Catching on” simply references habituation to an unmoderated forum. This particular unmoderated forum could be a new experience for the transmitter, but one that he’s catching onto.
- Seeing it through the initial newness will lead to understanding more about unmoderated forums, transmissions, the frontier, a new country.

- Perhaps the one catching on also has a bile detector.
- If he does, he has much to detect in various threads.
- For example, many of the responses to Dattaswami and Age come to mind, but there are others.

- For example, there is mucho bile in the Christianity thread.

- However, if the one catching-on studies the Christianity thread, he or she will see how bile is properly answered, within the context of Christianity.
- It is properly answered as demonstrated in the thread: through the manifestation of the universal human potentiality of kindness, understanding, compassion, and equanimity.
- In other words, in the Christianity thread, bile is answered with the Doing of Christianity, and not just the Talk of Christianity artificially isolated as something separate from every moment.

- After understanding the nature of an unmoderated forum, it becomes apparent that the moderator is inside looking out, not outside looking in.

- Understanding can be an obstacle because any understanding through life will also attract bilious obstacles.

- Sri Ramana Maharshi says to seekers: bhakti eventually leads to jnani.
- Looking to principle not isolated to any particular religion: Unconditional faith and devotion, and realization, eventually refines into intellectual, conceptual, dualistic understanding that confirms and can communicate what the body (heart) first knows in the gut, so to speak.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Iwannaplato wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:36 pm
:lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA5UqUyFmT0

For the fourth time ...
Walker

Post by Walker »

Iwannaplato wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:36 pm
I know you're avoiding your own hypocrisy, with distractions. That's obvious from the data.

Just pointing this out to you. Avoid facing it if you must.

:roll:

No wonder I forgot you.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Janoah wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:35 pm “Palestinians should go to pro Hamas countries” Nikki Haley uncensored and unafraid to say it like it is.
https://www.tiktok.com/@fuctiktokmechab ... 0020307230
Is she right?

She is an interesting Personality, they are interesting, Sikhs.
Haley is the Jeb Bush of 2024, The Party's Choice.
Walker

Post by Walker »

accelafine wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:04 pm
Sculptor wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:04 pm
accelafine wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:09 am

I assumed it was rhetorical. Since you brought it up then yeah, it makes no difference to anything in the long run. What? Are you worried about being slowly cooked alive like those kiddies?
No, but why don't you just shoot yourself and do us all a favour, since you don't think anything is worth the effort?
Just fuck off!
At least you will have done ONE decent thing in your life!
How is this revolting piece of crap not banned from this forum? Is he a moderator?
He's not banned because this is the way it works here. You're catching on.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Iwannaplato wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:20 pm
Walker wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:16 pm
Iwannaplato wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:41 pm
Someone here wanting or expecting moderation is in the wrong forum. I'd be moderated out of many forums for my behavior here.
And that's why he told you to F**k Off.

Glad you finally see it.
That's a nice rhetorical trick. It's used quite a bit, but it's not on my list of Rhetorical devices at PN. I'll have to add it.

If that's why he told me to fuck off, he's a hypocrite. But it wasn't. He happily keeps on insulting people and enjoys continuing to insult and strawman them, even making cursory responses. He told me to fuck off - and nothing else - because my posts bothered him. You have no idea what he's like, clearly.

You wandered into the situation without knowing much about it.
No trick. That's what happened.
He happily keeps on insulting people and enjoys continuing to insult and strawman them, even making cursory responses.
That's what you do, hypocrite.

I've read his stuff before, when he posted. I see the real reason you attack him.
Janoah

Post by Janoah »

By the way, the Gospel According to Wonkers of Berkeley,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcLCe5iBvVc
do you recognize those here?
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Janoah wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:45 pm By the way, the Gospel According to Wonkers of Berkeley,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcLCe5iBvVc
do you recognize those here?
Love Brett Gelman. I see some wonker has 'doctored' his Wiki page and put quotation marks around the word 'comedian' in the description.
Janoah

Post by Janoah »

How many such “wise men” are there among the local frequenters, at a glance? a good half? or, still, unkind?
vegetariantaxidermy

Janoah wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:28 am How many such “wise men” are there among the local frequenters, at a glance? a good half? or, still, unkind?
What do you mean? The percentage of posters on here who hate Jews? Looks like about 80 to 90 percent if that's what you mean.
vegetariantaxidermy

I'm sure I saw Sculptor on a Twitter video ripping down posters of kidnapped Jewish babies while screaming 'MSM IS LYING!!!'
I could be wrong, but it looked a lot like his profile photo :shock:
vegetariantaxidermy

''Zahwa, the daughter of Yasser Arafat is the only heir to an estimated $8 Billion fortune, owns an entire street in London. Graduated from the most prestigious university in Paris, she lives with her mother in the most chic neighborhood of the same city.''

Those 'poor, oppressed people'. Does anyone seriously believe that 'Palestinian' leaders want peace? When they are raking in billions out of the opposite?

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:09 am
Janoah wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:28 am How many such “wise men” are there among the local frequenters, at a glance? a good half? or, still, unkind?
What do you mean? The percentage of posters on here who hate Jews? Looks like about 80 to 90 percent if that's what you mean.
What is the percentage of posters here who HATE "muslims"?

And,

How many HATE "christians"?