Science is dead!

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Gary Childress

Science is dead!

Post by Gary Childress »

I think physicists just use their knowledge to knock each other off their podiums because if they only open up two slits then they don't get a wave. Maybe a wave is what it will take.
Gary Childress

Re: Science is dead!

Post by Gary Childress »

PUT IT ALL OUT THERE! LET EVERYONE KNOW THE TRUTH! LET THE UNIVERSE SORT IT ALL OUT!!
alan1000

Post by alan1000 »

Onyer Gazza, go for it mate! Another drink?
LuckyR

Post by LuckyR »

Posting Science Is Dead, on the Internet. Ha ha, good one! You can't make thus stuff up.
Cerveny

Post by Cerveny »

Gary Childress wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:21 pm I think physicists just use their knowledge to knock each other off their podiums because if they only open up two slits then they don't get a wave. Maybe a wave is what it will take.
The decline of physics is sad, we don't understand space, time, matter :(

Post by Age »

Cerveny wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:44 am
Gary Childress wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:21 pm I think physicists just use their knowledge to knock each other off their podiums because if they only open up two slits then they don't get a wave. Maybe a wave is what it will take.
THE WAY 'space', 'time', and/or 'matter' is so-called 'understood', or THOUGHT to be UNDERSTOOD, in the days when this is being written, may well be 'off' in one or another way, but 'this' is NO DIFFERENT from ANY OTHER previous moment throughout recorded human history.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Is it "sad"? We've used physics to build better methods of destruction. It is not/will not be "sad" to see that go away. If/when we discover how to use physics to preserve and improve life, then perhaps we can return to it.
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

What decline of physics?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Flannel Jesus wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:07 pm
What decline of physics?
The one that is necessary, until we learn to preserve and maintain ALL life on earth.
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

Gary Childress wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:11 pm
What decline of physics?
The one that is necessary, until we learn to preserve and maintain ALL life on earth.
I don't want riddles man, just speak straight.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:04 pm
Is it "sad"? We've used physics to build better methods of destruction. It is not/will not be "sad" to see that go away. If/when we discover how to use physics to preserve and improve life, then perhaps we can return to it.
But 'you', human beings, do NOT 'use physics'.

'you' USE 'matter', itself, to GET what 'it' IS that 'you' Truly WANT and DESIRE.

So, OBVIOUSLY, IF 'you' WANT or DESIRE 'money', then 'you' WILL USE 'matter', itself, to GET 'this', and ALSO GET ALL of what COMES-WITH WANTING and DESIRING what is NOT 'needed' IN Life. And, CONVERSELY, IF 'you' WANT or DESIRE Peace AND Harmony WITH EVERY one, as One, THEN 'that' IS what 'you' WILL GET, along WITH what COMES-WITH WANTING and DESIRING PEACE and HARMONY FOR EVERY one.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:15 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:04 pm
But 'you', human beings, do NOT 'use physics'.

'you' USE 'matter', itself, to GET what 'it' IS that 'you' Truly WANT and DESIRE.

So, OBVIOUSLY, IF 'you' WANT or DESIRE 'money', then 'you' WILL USE 'matter', itself, to GET 'this', and ALSO GET ALL of what COMES-WITH WANTING and DESIRING what is NOT 'needed' IN Life. And, CONVERSELY, IF 'you' WANT or DESIRE Peace AND Harmony WITH EVERY one, as One, THEN 'that' IS what 'you' WILL GET, along WITH what COMES-WITH WANTING and DESIRING PEACE and HARMONY FOR EVERY one.
I am no more nor less "human" than you are, Age. If you address me, then you will use the word "we" and not "you". Do you understand me?

Post by Age »

What decline of physics?
But some CLAIM that through 'physics', or in other words through a branch of 'science' concerned WITH 'matter', then 'this' LEARNING IS, or COULD BE, HELPING TO preserve and maintain ALL 'life' on earth.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Flannel Jesus wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:14 pm

What decline of physics?
I don't want riddles man, just speak straight.
There is no "riddle" in what I said above, only truth.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:19 pm

What decline of physics?
But some CLAIM that through 'physics', or in other words through a branch of 'science' concerned WITH 'matter', then 'this' LEARNING IS, or COULD BE, HELPING TO preserve and maintain ALL 'life' on earth.
So far physics has been used to manipulate matter in order to destroy. The armies of the world are enormous and overflowing with the means of destruction. That is not a proper way to use physics. Until that is/can be remedied, then there is no need for physics.