The Democrat Party Hates America

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: The Democrat Party Hates America

Post by Walker »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:59 pmWhen the Repubs get in, feel free to pound on them: but until they do, the Dems are the problem.
Interesting. The Democrats hid all the bums and washed the crap off the sidewalks before Xi Jinping landed for a little San Francisco visit with those who just love big markets and cheap labour, even slave labour ... slave labour being one of the only two reasons that the southern US border is open to every Tom, Dick, and Harry. The other reason is the Democrat hope that all the illegals will vote Democrat, obviously resulting in a One Party System with mock elections. Those Democrats do love and emulate their totalitarians.

I bet they couldn't get rid of that SF stench that turns an expensive SF restaurant experience into an olfactory toilet experience.

The question is, how long before things in San Francisco are back to The Democrat normal of bums and their stinky, productive output all over the sidewalks marking their territory?

Depressed wages and slave labor, and the unions tell their members to vote Democrat. Idiots.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Democrats hate a particular type of America.
Walker's "strange fruit" sort of bigoted, "normal" 2.4 kids, Trump loving, 2 cars in the driveway whiter than white supremacist white, red neck, gun toting "cold dead hands" moron America.
Walker

Post by Walker »

LuckyR wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:16 am Sure I can pound on the Republicans, but are you going to join me?
A common error is to equate the Republican Party with conservatism.

If you want to criticize conservative values and their effects, be sure to attack conservatives and not RINOs, because using RINOs to characterize conservatives is as ignorantly common as POTUS Biden and the media characterizing the Tribal ME with monolithic values, views, and objectives. The only thing monolithic about the ME is the hatred of what they call Big Satan and Little Satan. Hatred, not the hope of democracy, is their great uniter.

Trump the outsider figured the ME out in pragmatic, functional, non-ideological, non-religious terms. A mono-ideology can’t be applied to the ME, but mutually beneficial commerce allows folks to peacefully think what they think, as long as they can peacefully trade for goods and services with one another.

And, that paradigm was working until The Democrats That Hate America took power, and then as a symbolic and not a practical gesture, Biden ignored Trump's effective methods and abolished all the good things that Trump did for America and the world, beginning with the tall stack of executive orders that he signed.

And here’s the real perversity of The Democrat Party. Biden and The Uniparty reversed Trump's positive, peaceful course for the country and the world, simply because it was Trump’s doing. Benefit or harm to the country was not even a factor in that decision.

The Democrat Party That Hates America is not driven by what’s good for the country. It is driven by what gives exclusive power to The Democrat Party That Hates America.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:55 pm Democrats hate a particular type of America.
Walker's "strange fruit" sort of bigoted, "normal" 2.4 kids, Trump loving, 2 cars in the driveway whiter than white supremacist white, red neck, gun toting "cold dead hands" moron America.
You're misguided and delusional.

Conservatives are far more accepting of differences than The Democrat Party That Hates America. Conservatives just don't have that Democrat sense of moral superiority that comes from tolerating folks they consider to be inferior, shitting on the sidewalks and living in tents on the sidewalk.

So tell me, why did the Democrats hide the filth that they created with their policies?

Are they ashamed for what they have done to a once beautiful city?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Walker wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:27 pm
Sculptor wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:55 pm Democrats hate a particular type of America.

Conservatives are far more accepting of differences than The Democrat Party That Hates America. Conservatives just don't have that Democrat sense of moral superiority that comes from tolerating folks they consider to be inferior, shitting on the sidewalks and living in tents on the sidewalk.

So tell me, why did the Democrats hide the filth that they created with their policies?

God help you.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:34 pm

God help you.
Cash would be nice.

Sculptor, may God help you learn the truth of what The Democrats That Hate America, have done to America and the world. May you be cured of ignorance and delusion.
Walker

Post by Walker »

- To think that everyone can benefit their own interests and others, which is what happens when a good deal is made and followed, is beyond the grasp and purpose of The Democrat Uniparty.

- The question for the Democrat Party that Hates America is, Why?
- Is it power for power’s sake? Probably, but that raw truth doesn’t drive the ideologues, and doesn’t explain who’s manipulating the power junkies.

- DPTHA thinks that if there are winners, there must be losers.
- Because their policies fail to make everyone a winner, they make everyone a loser, or at least dissatisfied.

- Dissatisfaction that leads to chaos leads to not letting disasters go to waste in the pursuit of power over the people.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Walker wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:21 pm
LuckyR wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:16 am Sure I can pound on the Republicans, but are you going to join me?
It’s a heuristic.

BTW, what do you mean by ME?
Walker

Post by Walker »

commonsense wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:22 pm
Walker wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:21 pm
It’s a heuristic.

BTW, what do you mean by ME?
Middle East.
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:26 am I can help.
I doubt it, Manny. You'd need to have a clue to do that.

We know that the Russia Collusion thing was a complete hoax.
No, we know nothing of the kind. (This is what happens when you get your notions from the disinformation machine.)

Key findings from Senate inquiry into Russian interference in 2016 U.S. election
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:26 am
mickthinks wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:01 am You hate America!
:lol: Quite the opposite. I admire America very much, and wish her well. I've travelled quite extensively there, and have many friends there. Far from being xenophobic toward Americans, I'm married to one. So I think you're going to need a different explanation.
You dolt, Manny! You are employing an argument in your own defence there which, if it worked, would exonerate the Democratic Party of the charge of hating America completely. You cannot in all conscience give credence to that nonsense and at the same time maintain Mark Levin's thesis as espoused by Walker in the OP. Wait ...

You don't have a conscience, do you?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Walker wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:39 pm

God help you.
Cash would be nice.

Sculptor, may God help you learn the truth of what The Democrats That Hate America, have done to America and the world. May you be cured of ignorance and delusion.
Look in the mirror.
If that is too awful to behold, then take a good hard look at Florida and DeSantis.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Walker wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:39 pm

God help you.
Cash would be nice.

Walker, if you would only exchange the terms “Democrat” and “conservative”, your facts and arguments would be consistent with reality.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

LuckyR wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:16 am "the problem"? What are your thoughts on the Supreme Court? How about the House?
In what respect? Can you be more specific?
Sure I can pound on the Republicans, but are you going to join me?
I already have. I've pointed out the existence of the RINOs, and of the others who are pandering to the Dems agenda in order to retain and expand their privileges.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Walker wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:47 pm
Immanuel Can wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:59 pmWhen the Repubs get in, feel free to pound on them: but until they do, the Dems are the problem.
Interesting. The Democrats hid all the bums and washed the crap off the sidewalks before Xi Jinping landed for a little San Francisco visit with those who just love big markets and cheap labour, even slave labour ... slave labour being one of the only two reasons that the southern US border is open to every Tom, Dick, and Harry. The other reason is the Democrat hope that all the illegals will vote Democrat, obviously resulting in a One Party System with mock elections. Those Democrats do love and emulate their totalitarians.
It's amazing, isn't it? How could they claim to hate people like Putin, and embrace Xi? But they share one thing in common: from stem to stern, they're elitists who believe they belong to a special class that deserves all the privileges they can get, plus the right to determine the lives of all peoples and the direction of the planet. Their hubris is off the charts.
...the unions tell their members to vote Democrat.
I was in a union, for quite some time. And one thing I can tell you about unions is that they are not interested in the welfare of their individual members, but rather in the survival and influence of the union itself. They think like collectivists, even when they chatter about how every member matters. They'll claim to stand for worker's rights: but the second any particular worker becomes a "problem" to them, or the minute they can gain more power for the union by selling that worker out, they'll do it. If there are any unions that are better than that, I haven't found them.