Russell Brand is a pex pest, goomer and rapist.

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Sculptor

Russell Brand is a pex pest, goomer and rapist.

Post by Sculptor »

Russell Brand is a sex pest, goomer and rapist.

SO sue me bitch
Last edited by Sculptor on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Russell Brand is a pex pest, goomer and rapist.

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Sculptor wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:14 pm Russell Brand is a pex pest, goomer and rapist.

SO sue me bitch
What's a pex pest? 'Goomer'?? I suppose your 'chivalry' would have nothing to do with the fact that he's recently morphed into a conspiracy nut who appeals to male conspiracy nuts? Odd that he was worshipped by wonkers like you for a couple of decades, even while openly admitting his anti-puritanical 'approach' to sex, and cartoonish 'predatory' antics :lol: Heck, he even laid it out for everyone to see in a book. You wonker kints really need to learn the art of subtlety..
You've made your misogyny quite clear, so why would you care? Hmmm?
Caring is caring. It doesn't mean only 'caring' when it's politically useful to feign it.
vegetariantaxidermy

As a woman I can say that Brand has a powerful sexual energy and sensuality that would probably be quite overwhelming in person. Many might think that just an intense look from those demonic brown eyes is a form of 'rape' :lol: Not quite the same as being grabbed while out walking and dragged with a knife at your throat into some bushes, or woken in the middle of the night to find an intruder standing over your bed with a machete or gun...
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:10 am As a woman I can say that Brand has a powerful sexual energy and sensuality that would probably be quite overwhelming in person. Many might think that just an intense look from those demonic brown eyes is a form of 'rape' :lol: Not quite the same as being grabbed while out walking and dragged with a knife at your throat into some bushes, or woken in the middle of the night to find an intruder standing over your bed with a machete or gun...
vegetariantaxidermy

I'm beggining to think you make these threads for the sole purpose of getting your arse whipped by me :shock:
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

I would just like to point out to those men who seem to be queuing up to support Russell Brand.
First ask yourself if you would be happy for your daughers, sisters or female friends to be dating Brand. And do you really think he needs your support? Remember Brand does will not be thanking you, but the women in your life will see what you are doing. Does it look good? And if you think this is some sort of trial by media, consider how few rape trials ever get to court and how few of those get convictions.
Reflect that 1 in 4 women have suffered abuse. You want to fact? Channel4 and The Times have spent an entire year, with lawyers to present the facts of this case.They have done a job that no police force has the time, resources nor inclination to do. Take a look at rape, and abuse statistics.
Now consider what it means for a women and what they have to face to accuse their rapists. And all this is done in the face of the libel laws which could ruin Channel 4 were they not on safe ground. So please stop being a rapist's enabler and take a good look at yourselves.

This is probably the only chance thse women have of some sort of justice. You should be cheering on Channel 4 and not protecting a sex pest, groomer and rapist, who will most likely never serve one day in gaol for his crimes.
vegetariantaxidermy

I can't stand these modern day public hanging, drawing and quarterings. Humans are just as vile as they were in the days of William Wallace.
For a rape to be successfully tried you need evidence, which is why women have to go through the unpleasantness of getting swabbed and interrogated. There's no way around it. Using anonymity and trial by social media is an insult to genuine victims who don't have the luxury of the fame of the person they are accusing. It turns the whole thing into a circus for voyeurs. And what's the end goal?
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:55 am And what's the end goal?
Accountability. In whatever way it happens.
vegetariantaxidermy

Lacewing wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 4:17 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:55 am And what's the end goal?
Accountability. In whatever way it happens.
So the faux 'feminist' shows up with a deep, well-thought-out comment...

Lynch mobs and pitchfork-wavers have been saying the same thing for thousands of years.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 7:16 pm So the faux 'feminist' shows up with a deep, well-thought-out comment...

Lynch mobs and pitchfork-wavers have been saying the same thing for thousands of years.
Fuck off.
vegetariantaxidermy

Lacewing wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 7:29 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 7:16 pm So the faux 'feminist' shows up with a deep, well-thought-out comment...

Fuck off.
Well-reasoned counter-arguments are always a pleasure :)
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:10 am Many might think that just an intense look from those demonic brown eyes is a form of 'rape' :lol:
Oh dear...does that count as "rape" now? If so, then Sorry, ladies. I can't help it. :oops:
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:55 am And what's the end, goal?
Did u misspell gaol?

Brand is a creep. Loved what Danni Minogue thinks about him..
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:05 pm
Did u misspell gaol?

I think he got carried away with all the adulation (especially from wonkerdom). It messes with men's 'brains' when women continually throw themselves at them.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:00 pm
attofishpi wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:05 pm
Did u misspell gaol?

I think he got carried away with all the adulation (especially from wonkerdom). It messes with men's 'brains' when women continually throw themselves at them.
Well, the police are investigating now, I think he will end up doing some bird.