Men

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Men

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Well you've admitted multiple times that you don't have a clue what you 'think' about anything and just blab any crap that comes into your head. So what on earth is the point in engaging with that kind of psychic vampirism? I need my life force for the moment thanks, just as I wouldn't invite a vampire into my home to drain my blood...
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:21 pm
Conversing with you is to put my own sanity at peril. I will leave it at that.
Imagine if a man says to a woman, namely you...that you are ''a man depiser/hater''

Would you say to that man, hey, you don't know me, who the fuck are you to call me a man despiser?

So why do you think you know that a man is a misogynist? do you actually know that for certain, even though you plead when others label you ugly, saying to that person who has said you are ugly...hey, who the fuck are you to say that, you don't know me.

See the irony..How difficult is that for you to understand? 🤔

I'm not hating on you, I'm just trying to get you to see it from both sides of the argument. But it's becoming more and more obvious with you that you are only interested in your own self-biases..so you might just as well be talking to yourself here on this thread of yours.
vegetariantaxidermy

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:47 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:21 pm
Conversing with you is to put my own sanity at peril. I will leave it at that.
Imagine if a man says to a woman, namely you...that you are ''a man depiser/hater''

Would you say to that man, hey, you don't know me, who the fuck are you to call me a man despiser?

So why do you think you know that a man is a misogynist? do you actually know that for certain, even though you plead when others label you ugly, saying to that person who has said you are ugly...hey, who the fuck are you to say that, you don't know me.

See the irony..How difficult is that for you to understand? 🤔

I'm not hating on you, I'm just trying to get you to see it from both sides of the argument. But it's becoming more and more obvious with you that you are only interested in your own self-biases..so you might just as well be talking to yourself here on this thread of yours.
If I was saying I hate them, and holding signs calling for their decapitation, and making public announcements calling for women to 'punch them in the fucking face' then yes, I would expect them to come to the conclusion that I'm a man-hater.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:46 pm Well you've admitted multiple times that you don't have a clue what you 'think' about anything and just blab any crap that comes into your head. So what on earth is the point in engaging with that kind of psychic vampirism? I need my life force for the moment thanks, just as I wouldn't invite a vampire into my home to drain my blood...
Yes, I admit, and will say it again, everything that comes out of my mouth, is exactly what comes out in the moment.

It's up to the listener to make of it what they will, according to how they are translating. and interpreting what they are hearing.

How do I know what I am talking about, except what I make up, how does anyone know what they are talking about, except what they think they know, or what they've read somewhere that someone else has said, and then just repeated it thinking it was true and real.

Who told you what is is you think you know, when it comes to talking about anything at all...eh? ...or did you just make it all up yourself, by yourself and never read or copied it from someone else, eh? 🤔 and if you just copied it from someone else, well where did they get it from..? see the dilemma?

So there you go again, trying to make me look like the stupid one...again, thanks for that.

And you got the vampire analogy right, we're all guilty of acting like a vampire when it comes to discussing other peoples rights to be free to express themselves as they freely want to. It's a bit vampire-ish trying to take that freedom away from them by opposing it. And when we oppose it, we are simply sucking the life force that is rightly theirs to do what they wish with it...out of them.

See the irony 🤔
vegetariantaxidermy

Why don't you try reading back over what you write for once and decide whether or not anyone could possibly find it interesting. Bye bye.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:55 pm
If I was saying I hate them, and holding signs calling for their decapitation, and making public announcements calling for women to 'punch them in the fucking face' then yes, I would expect them to come to the conclusion that I'm a man-hater.
You are just twisting the issue to make you look like the sane one, and me the stupid one, again.

Tell us, the readers, how can you call other people anything at all...that's my argument with you....if you don't know them, as you've already admitted, what gives you the right to name call on them and think that's ok, that it won't affect them personally?

I understand that name calling is not an offence, and does not actually kill people, name calling is not seen as particularly life threatening to call people names. But people still have feelings, right? some people might just be really sensitive and top themselves because they have been called certain negative things, and hearing that about them as had a serious impact on them, enough to make them top themselves. They cannot handle what other people are thinking about them, a classic case was Caroline Flack.

You had something to say when I called you bitter and ugly..you were quick to remind me, that I don't know you to say that to you.

So why do you think it's ok for you to say the things you say about men?

This is what I am trying to understand about you 🤔
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:05 pm Why don't you try reading back over what you write for once and decide whether or not anyone could possibly find it interesting. Bye bye.
The problem with you is that you have no idea how to converse with other people and deal with their way of seeing things according to their personal world views...especially if their view is not aligning with your own personal self biases. Even if they are sharing similar if not the same subtle nuances with you, it seems it always has to be all about the way you see things according to your own self-evident personal prejudices. You like to dominate the converstions all the time, and you push people away just for being slightly offside. It's just not the proper way to comunicate on a forum. It takes two to tango.

And for that reason you have no right to express your world views on a public forum. It's about time someone on here stood up to you, and that's why you are so quick to dismiss and belittle people, especially me so easily as being the insane bonkers one. I can see straight through your BS, and that's what you do not like.

You are more than happy to kiss arse with those that kiss yours. That is obvious for all to see. And I've said nothing on this thread that I am ashamed to have said, because I speak only the truth as I see it, I have no regrets about anything I have written on this forum. And yes, it's up to other readers to translate, interpret and distort anything I have garbled here, that's their prerogative and none of my business what they think. I just say it directly as it comes pouring out of the horses mouth in the moment.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:05 pm Why don't you try reading back over what you write for once and decide whether or not anyone could possibly find it interesting. Bye bye.
We live in a violent world, get over it.

Non-violence is violence, get over it.

If people don't like being punched in the face, stay away from people who might just possibly punch you in the face then, this is not rocket science.

I have never attended any protest rallies for human rights or anything of any human or environmental nature, which usually involves human activity, because I know they are places that can possibly erupt into an extremely violent oppositional situation. So I tend to stay away from such inciteful events, already knowing the make-up of the human condition.

I once got punched in the side of the face really hard that it hurt like hell, by a boy at junior school just for making a comment about him, so I soon learnt my lesson early on in life to keep my mouth shut, and to not express my opinions..I soon learnt about the violent nature of human beings when they are provoked, even it was just a gentle unintended dig or jibe..

Nothing is going to change, so forget it, and try to live in your own peaceful world, the one you make for yourself alone, and do not get involved with the actions and thoughts and freedom of others to make live their lives the way it's best for them.

If people want to be violent, then that's their business, not yours.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:51 am ...all fetal genitalia are the same and are phenotypically female. After approximately 6 to 7 weeks of gestation, however, the expression of a gene on the Y chromosome induces changes that result in the development of the testes.
I've always thought the expression 'you don't have the balls' was ridiculous... because so many women actually have bigger 'balls' (so-to-speak) in dealing with life than many men do. That expression uses the anatomy of the male body to represent courage, as if having physical balls is some kind of standard and conclusion for courage. Where is the expression for the reality that women kick ass! :lol: They DO! But men don't talk about that... they just talk about men's balls. :lol:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:20 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:51 am ...all fetal genitalia are the same and are phenotypically female. After approximately 6 to 7 weeks of gestation, however, the expression of a gene on the Y chromosome induces changes that result in the development of the testes.
I've always thought the expression 'you don't have the balls' was ridiculous... because so many women actually have bigger 'balls' (so-to-speak) in dealing with life than many men do. That expression uses the anatomy of the male body to represent courage, as if having physical balls is some kind of standard and conclusion for courage. Where is the expression for the reality that women kick ass! :lol: They DO! But men don't talk about that... they just talk about men's balls. :lol:
:lol:
vegetariantaxidermy

'Women kick 'ass' '? Oh really? I can't stand this kind of 'faux feminism'. Women do not 'kick ass'. Never have and never will, which is why societies need specific laws in place to protect them. You are about as 'feminist' as a geisha handmaiden.
vegetariantaxidermy

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:47 pm
We live in a violent world, get over it.

Non-violence is violence, get over it.

If people don't like being punched in the face, stay away from people who might just possibly punch you in the face then, this is not rocket science.

I have never attended any protest rallies for human rights or anything of any human or environmental nature, which usually involves human activity, because I know they are places that can possibly erupt into an extremely violent oppositional situation. So I tend to stay away from such inciteful events, already knowing the make-up of the human condition.

I once got punched in the side of the face really hard that it hurt like hell, by a boy at junior school just for making a comment about him, so I soon learnt my lesson early on in life to keep my mouth shut, and to not express my opinions..I soon learnt about the violent nature of human beings when they are provoked, even it was just a gentle unintended dig or jibe..

Nothing is going to change, so forget it, and try to live in your own peaceful world, the one you make for yourself alone, and do not get involved with the actions and thoughts and freedom of others to make live their lives the way it's best for them.

If people want to be violent, then that's their business, not yours.
I'll keep doing what I do and you keep doing what you do (whatever that is). I really don't need a narcissistic pommy twit with the brain of a rock telling me how to live.
vegetariantaxidermy

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:15 pm
:lol:
And what are you laughing at you moron? According to you women have balls, and penises. There's no such thing as men and women.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:39 pm 'Women kick 'ass' '? Oh really? I can't stand this kind of 'faux feminism'. Women do not 'kick ass'. Never have and never will, which is why societies need specific laws in place to protect them. You are about as 'feminist' as a geisha handmaiden.
They handle a monumental amount of responsibility (families, homes, relationships, jobs, caretaking, etc.) while navigating a patriarchal world. Generally, most men do not even appear capable of handling all of that with the courage and care that women, generally, do. Your chronically bitchy viewpoint simply has to spew venom as usual.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Times change. Hollywood's appropriateness for light-hearted music changes.

“Sir, here’s a good stick, to beat the lovely lady.”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm9MEBPZkcU