The Objective Realm

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Wizard22

Re: The Objective Realm

Post by Wizard22 »

promethean75 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:27 pm"Imagine shutting down an entire US election on election day, because your Democratic candidate is losing, prom...can you imagine that?!

And then finding just enough votes you needed, between 1 and 4am...I mean, damn!?"

Here's your problem bro. U seem to think it matters whether a democrat or republican is in office, or whether or not the voting system is rigged. But the problem does not concern honest party principles and apple pie values and any of that bullshit. It's the superstructure of global capitalism (and religion) that's causing the big crunch the world is headed toward.

And none of this is part of some grand conspiracy becuz there are too many approximately equal parties involved, scrambling for power in the mass confusion; they cancel each other out and the momentum of conspiracy falls apart.

The world falling apart will be by accident. It will happen becuz of the internal contradictions, tensions and conflicts of global capitalism. Not the zionists. Not the nazis. Not the reptilians. Not the catholic church.

It's six one half dozen or the other, homes. And the only thing that will stop it is world revolution organized and led by the international working classes.

If not, u can put anybody into the president's office u want and it won't make one fuck bit of difference.
(I know they both cheat...that doesn't mean I shouldn't defend the candidate I enjoy more)
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Sculptor wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pmYou are simply not bright enough to understand what anyone is trying to say.
Run along back to school
You're just mad I'm calling you out on what you spent time on in this thread, criticizing the Religious-Right for doing...

Isn't it just too tempting, not to call upon the Objective Realm on behalf of our personal and subjective desires?

I can play politics too. It doesn't mean I'm "being objective". I believe I am being objective when I examine my own biases, compared to yours.

I don't think you're even consciously aware of your own biases—about why you believe what you do, being a Liberal or a Leftist.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Wizard22 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:34 am
Sculptor wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pmYou are simply not bright enough to understand what anyone is trying to say.
Run along back to school
You're just mad I'm calling you out on what you spent time on in this thread, criticizing the Religious-Right for doing...

Isn't it just too tempting, not to call upon the Objective Realm on behalf of our personal and subjective desires?

I can play politics too. It doesn't mean I'm "being objective". I believe I am being objective when I examine my own biases, compared to yours.

I don't think you're even consciously aware of your own biases—about why you believe what you do, being a Liberal or a Leftist.
Read what I said or fuck off.
Fucking child!