Obama Gay?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Constantine

Obama Gay?

Post by Constantine »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LKfTsJaan8c

So...

Apparently Obama is gay. I recall the navy started under Bush with decriminalization of homosexuality (bunch of guys trapped on a ship in white suits called seamen/semen, we always knew) but under Obama it went full blown.

Any other signs looking back signify Obama was gay? As a INTJ, I'm understanding why Michelle Obama had a tense, angry to emotionless face. She came off as too masculine to me, but I'm not usually one to go after first ladies, picking on them. They didn't run for office, just the spouse. But in this case, it is worth scrutiny. I couldn't really see the attraction. If Barack had all that charisma.... why her? Now it makes more sense.
vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Obama Gay?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

You are so weird. Why would anyone give a flying fuck even if he was? And I'm sure he would love to know that he needs to justify his choice of wife to you. I alway thought Michelle Obama was stunning. Very statuesque and confident with an athletic build and a warm smile. Hardly 'masculine'. What a complete ass you are.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Constantine wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:14 am https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LKfTsJaan8c

So...

Apparently Obama is gay. I recall the navy started under Bush with decriminalization of homosexuality (bunch of guys trapped on a ship in white suits called seamen/semen, we always knew) but under Obama it went full blown.

Any other signs looking back signify Obama was gay? As a INTJ, I'm understanding why Michelle Obama had a tense, angry to emotionless face. She came off as too masculine to me, but I'm not usually one to go after first ladies, picking on them. They didn't run for office, just the spouse. But in this case, it is worth scrutiny. I couldn't really see the attraction. If Barack had all that charisma.... why her? Now it makes more sense.
Apparently Joan Rivers knew...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WUYGPhUjyE
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:32 amYou are so weird. Why would anyone give a flying fuck even if he was?
Homosexuals are very defensive about your sexual proclivity...this is what gives you away, your 'tell'. The reason it matters, especially to young men, is because everybody judges each-other according to their sexual successes and failures. This is why women's main method of Ad Hom attack, is to attack a guy as a sexless-virgin-incel, or homosexual. And don't pretend like you haven't done this yourself, countless times.

Young males are particularly sensitive about sexual choice of Authorities, because high social and state Authority represents Moral Authority. When the world's wealthy-elitists and politicians engage in sex parties, orgies, pedophilia, child sacrifice, this demonstrates to the public that they are Untouchable. There is no crime they cannot commit, which they aren't immune to the consequences of their actions. It also represents their ability to impose their sexuality, especially against children, onto others and the general populace. This is why child sex trafficking, child sacrifice, etc. are all very powerful and influential topics.

Young men, and women, look to their biological parents as Moral examples to follow by default. From there, citizens of society look to their political and religious Elite, for moral examples. If the top is corrupt, then so is the bottom of society.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:09 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:32 amYou are so weird. Why would anyone give a flying fuck even if he was?
Homosexuals are very defensive about your sexual proclivity...this is what gives you away, your 'tell'. The reason it matters, especially to young men, is because everybody judges each-other according to their sexual successes and failures. This is why women's main method of Ad Hom attack, is to attack a guy as a sexless-virgin-incel, or homosexual. And don't pretend like you haven't done this yourself, countless times.

Young males are particularly sensitive about sexual choice of Authorities, because high social and state Authority represents Moral Authority. When the world's wealthy-elitists and politicians engage in sex parties, orgies, pedophilia, child sacrifice, this demonstrates to the public that they are Untouchable. There is no crime they cannot commit, which they aren't immune to the consequences of their actions. It also represents their ability to impose their sexuality, especially against children, onto others and the general populace. This is why child sex trafficking, child sacrifice, etc. are all very powerful and influential topics.

Young men, and women, look to their biological parents as Moral examples to follow by default. From there, citizens of society look to their political and religious Elite, for moral examples. If the top is corrupt, then so is the bottom of society.
Your mind is so fucked up I don't even know where to begin--so I won't.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:44 amYour mind is so fucked up I don't even know where to begin--so I won't.
Just pretend to be a heterosexual, and you'll begin to understand.

Imagine being loved by a man, vege, I know it's difficult for you...
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

When Trump was in office my Dad (a Trump supporter) insisted that Michelle Obama was a man that had a sex change. I should never have gave him access to the internet, but it was a fun chat. I think now he is starting to understand that not everything reported on the internet is true.
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

Obama Gay has nothing on Enola Gay...

-Imp
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Trump is bisexual.
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

Schwinn is bicyclical...

-Imp
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Bush is metaphorical.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Cruz is in control.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Bush will burn.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Pence is incontinent - always has to spend a penny.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Make love, not war.