Is LARPing as a TradCath ChristCuck better than the Alternative???

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Wizard22

Re: Is LARPing as a TradCath ChristCuck better than the Alternative???

Post by Wizard22 »

Ivanna, feel free to weigh in here anytime...
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

I don't know why you're being so belligerent about it. We asked for sources, you've given us sources, that's what's supposed to happen. You don't then dance around like a crazed monkey. I'll check out the sources and let you know what I think. Don't be a toddler about it.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

I already mentioned the 'impartial' BAPTIST Press :lol:

And the other 'study' is from 1985 :lol: FFS. Homosexuals were being thrown in prison back then just for being homosexual. I'm pretty sure they weren't adopting children.

You have made a complete arse of yourself. Give it up.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Shocker! The gays reject the sources which expose them...

Let's return to my previous points, since we were side-tracked... why so defensive? Unless it's personal??

These arguments are becoming too predictable for me.

I'll just throw this out there. Just because homosexuals are factors higher to sexually abuse children, doesn't mean *ALL* are. You can use this admittance to soothe your egos, vege and flannel. Not all X are bad/evil. But this simply means you're ignoring the other side of the equation. Why ought homosexuals be allowed to "adopt" children? What's the fucking point?

Why can't you just have sex like normal people, have children, like normal people, and then go do your gay pleasure-seeking afterward?

Why pretend to be a normal family??? Why? Tell me.
vegetariantaxidermy

Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:48 am Shocker! The gays reject the sources which expose them...

Let's return to my previous points, since we were side-tracked... why so defensive? Unless it's personal??

These arguments are becoming too predictable for me.

I'll just throw this out there. Just because homosexuals are factors higher to sexually abuse children, doesn't mean *ALL* are. You can use this admittance to soothe your egos, vege and flannel. Not all X are bad/evil. But this simply means you're ignoring the other side of the equation. Why ought homosexuals be allowed to "adopt" children? What's the fucking point?

Why can't you just have sex like normal people, have children, like normal people, and then go do your gay pleasure-seeking afterward?

Why pretend to be a normal family??? Why? Tell me.
Who exactly are you talking to? There are tons of studies that say the opposite of what you are saying, yet you pick one 'source' from a Baptist website and another from 1985. Talk about scraping the barrel.
And you clearly don't bother to read anything I write. I've ready explained what a paedophile is and mentioned the baptist claims long before you posted the link. I wouldn't be idiotic enough to post the link as some kind of reliable 'gotcha' moment.
Never mind. Lying is second nature to kristians. The truth means nothing to y'all. We understand.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

By the way flannel, this is why I don't like to rely on "Sources" for arguments against you liberal-left-wokie types.

It doesn't matter the source; you'll just deny them anyway. So why not rely on reasoned arguments and the rationale behind them?

Could it be...that you'll lose there too?

Why pretend to be normal, heterosexual parents? Why can't homosexuals swallow their pride...ehem, not that pride...and just have normal sex, to have normal kids, like the rest of the world population? Why the exceptionality? Do homosexuals believe they're "special"? Exempt from the rules of normal society?

Is that it? It's about being morally elevated, the ego boost??
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:53 amWho exactly are you talking to? There are tons of studies that say the opposite of what you are saying, yet you pick one 'source' from a Baptist website and another from 1985. Talk about scraping the barrel.
And you clearly don't bother to read anything I write. I've ready explained what a paedophile is and mentioned the baptist claims long before you posted the link. I wouldn't be idiotic enough to post the link as some kind of reliable 'gotcha' moment.
Never mind. Lying is second nature to kristians. The truth means nothing to y'all. We understand.
Notice how you don't explain how the ratios "changed" toward normality?

That homosexuals are now, all of a sudden, less likely to molest and sexually abuse children?

Why the defensiveness vege?!?

Maybe you should ask your wife to come help you argue better...the more minds the better??
vegetariantaxidermy

No point in 'arguing' with an insane person. I'll go back to Twitter where I can mute insane morons.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:00 pmNo point in 'arguing' with an insane person. I'll go back to Twitter where I can mute insane morons.
Don't be a baby. :cry:
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:55 am By the way flannel, this is why I don't like to rely on "Sources" for arguments against you liberal-left-wokie types.

It doesn't matter the source; you'll just deny them anyway. So why not rely on reasoned arguments and the rationale behind them?

Could it be...that you'll lose there too?
Aren't you saying this stuff to me prematurely? I haven't denied your source.

"Reasoned arguments" doesn't make sense for the statement "homosexuals are more frequently pedophiles". That's a statement that can only be confirmed with evidence, there's no logic that can prove it. Either evidence supports it, or evidence doesn't.

You've finally posted some evidence, idk why you didn't just do that the first time someone asked you, but after much pressuring you posted some actual sources. One of them is worth considering, so I'm considering it.
vegetariantaxidermy

For fuck sake. A homosexual is a MAN who is attracted to MEN. A paedophile is someone who is sexually attracted to children. Is no one on here capable of conducting a simple argument?

1985. You might as well post a 'study' from 1885 that 'proves' that women need to be given orgasms by medical professionals to control their 'female hysteria' :lol:
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:26 am Don't believe then, see if I care.
Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, I don't care-yer. 😝
vegetariantaxidermy

Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:56 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:53 amWho exactly are you talking to? There are tons of studies that say the opposite of what you are saying, yet you pick one 'source' from a Baptist website and another from 1985. Talk about scraping the barrel.
Notice how you don't explain how the ratios "changed" toward normality?

That homosexuals are now, all of a sudden, less likely to molest and sexually abuse children?

Why the defensiveness vege?!?

Maybe you should ask your wife to come help you argue better...the more minds the better??
The only 'study figure' that is universally agreed upon is that the vast majority of those who sexually abuse children are male, and i assume 'male' is the group that you belong in? Why the ''defensiveness'' Wizard22?
We can both play the 'statistical study game'.

''96 percent of people who sexually abuse children are male, 76 percent are married men'' from a fact sheet which does include citations (see below):

i Child Sexual Abuse Fact Sheet. (April 2009). Child Sexual Abuse Committee of the National Child Traumatic Stress Network.
ii The Children’s Assessment Center, Houston, Texas.
iii Child Sexual Abuse Statistics. (2015). Rape Abuse and Incest National Network (RAINN), https://www.rainn.org/articles/child-sexual-abuse
iv National Crime Victimization Survey, Statistic calculated by staff at Crimes against Children Research Center. 2002.
v Townsend, C., & Rheingold, A.A., (2013). Estimating a child sexual abuse prevalence rate for practitioners: studies. Charleston, S.C.,
Darkness to Light. Retrieved from www.D2L.org.
vi Statistics About Sexual Violence. (2015). National Sexual Violence Resource Center.
vii Statistics About Sexual Violence. (2015). National Sexual Violence Resource Center.
viii Ibid.
ix The Abel and Harlow Child Molestation Prevention Study and the 1999 U.S. Census Statistical Abstract
x Statistics About Sexual Violence. (2015). National Sexual Violence Resource Center.
xi Child Sexual Abuse Statistics (2014). Darkness to Light.
xii Child Sexual Abuse Statistics (2014). Darkness to Light.
xiii Child Sexual Abuse Fact Sheet. (April 2009). Child Sexual Abuse Committee of the National Child Traumatic Stress Network.
xiv Julian D. Ford, et al. (2007). Trauma Among Youth in the Juvenile Justice System: Cricial Issues and New Direction. Retrieved 15 January
2017 from http://www.ncmhjj.com/wp-content/upload ... System.pdf.
xv Malika Saada Saar, Rebecca Epstein, Lindsay Rosenthal, Yasmin Vafa, Center for Poverty and Inequality | Georgetown University Law
Center, The Sexual Abuse to Prison Pipeline: the Girls’ Story http://rights4girls.org/wp-content/uplo ... _web-1.pdf
xvi Springer, K. W., Sheridan, J., Kuo, D., & Carnes, M. (2003). The Long-term Health Outcomes of Childhood Abuse: An Overview and a Call to
Action. Journal of General Internal Medicine, 18(10), 864–870. http://doi.org/10.1046/j.1525-1497.2003.20918.x
xvii Adapted from 7 Steps to Protecting our Children: A guide for Responsible Adults. Darkness to Light, 2015. For more tips on Protecting
children http://www.d2l.org/atf/cf/ percent7B64AF78C4-5EB8-45AA-BC28-F7EE2B581919 percent7D/7 percent20Steps percent20to
percent20Protecting percent20Our percent20Children.pdf
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:40 pmThe only 'study figure' that is universally agreed upon is that the vast majority of those who sexually abuse children are male, and i assume 'male' is the group that you belong in? Why the ''defensiveness'' Wizard22?
That's a non-sequitur argument.

The argument is not about males being more sexually abusive than females.

The argument is about homosexual males being more sexually abusive than heterosexual males (per capita).
vegetariantaxidermy

Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:44 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:40 pmThe only 'study figure' that is universally agreed upon is that the vast majority of those who sexually abuse children are male, and i assume 'male' is the group that you belong in? Why the ''defensiveness'' Wizard22?
That's a non-sequitur argument.

The argument is not about males being more sexually abusive than females.

The argument is about homosexual males being more sexually abusive than heterosexual males (per capita).
But the fact is that they aren't. Sorry to disappoint you.