Keep the Middle Way

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Iwannaplato

Re: Keep the Middle Way

Post by Iwannaplato »

Gary Childress wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:31 am Ok, Mr. "You adults". If your interpretation of what I "truly" mean suits your agenda, then blame everyone but yourself. Enjoy.
I saw this reaction and it does seem like most interactions with Age boil down to him writing in ways that give the impression he looks down on the person he is communicating with. I don't think that's his intention or conscious intention at least, but perhaps if he looked at outcomes, which are often quite blame- and judgment filled responses by him, he might consider that whether he intends to or not, he has come from the future to the past and most of what ends being hurled about people here in his past is blame and judgment.

I doubt that's what he really wants.

And like FJ, I think it's almost not healthy to interact with him after a point.
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

We tried to stage an intervention for him. It didn't seem to do anything.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:31 am
Age wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:34 am
Gary Childress wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:39 pm

I'm saying and meaning exactly what I wrote and nothing more. You're welcome to go back and reread if you truly want to know.
NO NEED TO.

you have ALREADY SAID and EXPRESSED ENOUGH here, as well as SHOWN what was Truly MEANT. Even if 'you' can NOT YET SEE and UNDERSTAND 'it'.
Ok, Mr. "You adults". If your interpretation of what I "truly" mean suits your agenda, then blame everyone but yourself. Enjoy.
But I have NEVER EVER BLAMED EVERY one but "myself". WHY would you EVER EVEN BEGIN TO PRESUME such a Truly STUPID and FOOLISH 'thing' as 'this'?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:15 am
Age wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:34 am

NO NEED TO.

you have ALREADY SAID and EXPRESSED ENOUGH here, as well as SHOWN what was Truly MEANT. Even if 'you' can NOT YET SEE and UNDERSTAND 'it'.
Ok, Mr. "You adults". If your interpretation of what I "truly" mean suits your agenda, then blame everyone but yourself. Enjoy.
But I have NEVER EVER BLAMED EVERY one but "myself". WHY would you EVER EVEN BEGIN TO PRESUME such a Truly STUPID and FOOLISH 'thing' as 'this'?
Then you should use the word "we" instead of "you".

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:56 pm

Here is ANOTHER example of just ASKING a Truly SIMPLE and EASY QUESTION, BUT receiving A RESPONSE that does NOT ANSWER the ACTUAL QUESTION posed, and ASKED.

ALSO, and ANYWAY, IF I am A CHILD, which MOST of 'you' posters here SAY and CLAIM I AM, then 'I' am NOT 'one of you', ADULTS, correct?

If yes, then USING the 'we' word would be WRONG and INCORRECT, right?

But ANYWAY back to THE POINT - NO matter what I have SAID I have NEVER BLAMED EVERY one "else" besides 'me' EVER. So, SAYING or CLAIMING I HAVE is JUST plain old False, Wrong, AND Incorrect.
Last edited by Age on Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:56 pm

Here is ANOTHER example of just ASKING a Truly SIMPLE and EASY QUESTION, BUT receiving A RESPONSE that does NOT ANSWER the ACTUAL QUESTION posed, and ASKED.

ALSO, and ANYWAY, IF I am A CHILD, which MOST of 'you' posters here SAY and CLAIM I AM, then 'I' am NOT 'one of you', ADULTS, correct?

Are you a child?

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:58 pm

Are you a child?
See, this 'issue' 'we' have here now is that in the days when this is being written besides 'you', people, NOT YET being able to ANSWER the QUESTION, 'Who am 'I'?' properly AND correctly 'you' ALSO did NOT YET KNOW and UNDERSTOOD who and what 'you', "yourselves", ARE either. So, to be able to ANSWER your QUESTION here, properly AND correctly, there ARE a few 'things' that 'you' NEED to LEARN, COMPREHEND, UNDERSTAND, and KNOW, FIRST.

Furthermore, are 'we' NOT ALL JUST 'children' IN Life, LEARNING ABOUT 'Life', and living?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:01 am

Are you a child?
See, this 'issue' 'we' have here now is that in the days when this is being written besides 'you', people, NOT YET being able to ANSWER the QUESTION, 'Who am 'I'?' properly AND correctly 'you' ALSO did NOT YET KNOW and UNDERSTOOD who and what 'you', "yourselves", ARE either. So, to be able to ANSWER your QUESTION here, properly AND correctly, there ARE a few 'things' that 'you' NEED to LEARN, COMPREHEND, UNDERSTAND, and KNOW, FIRST.

Furthermore, are 'we' NOT ALL JUST 'children' IN Life, LEARNING ABOUT 'Life', and living?
We are no more "all children" than we are 'all aduts'. Everybody learns. No one knows it all. If you're a "child" then "you adults" would be a valid way to address adults. However, if you are an 'adult', then calling yourself a "child" wouldn't be accurate.

Post by Age »

Flannel Jesus wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:55 am You're really giving him more attention than is advisable.
WHY do 'you' SAY and CLAIM 'this' "flannel jesus"?

WHY do you LIKE TO talk ABOUT 'me', thus in a way giving 'me' MORE ATTENTION, BUT do NOT like to talk WITH 'me'?

What are 'you' REALLY AFRAID or SCARED OF here?

Post by Age »

Iwannaplato wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:19 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:31 am Ok, Mr. "You adults". If your interpretation of what I "truly" mean suits your agenda, then blame everyone but yourself. Enjoy.
I saw this reaction and it does seem like most interactions with Age boil down to him writing in ways that give the impression he looks down on the person he is communicating with.
Are ALL PRESUMED or ASSUMED 'impressions' made by 'you', adult human beings, CORRECT, or even CLOSE TO BEING CORRECT?
Iwannaplato wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:19 pm I don't think that's his intention or conscious intention at least, but perhaps if he looked at outcomes, which are often quite blame- and judgment filled responses by him, he might consider that whether he intends to or not, he has come from the future to the past and most of what ends being hurled about people here in his past is blame and judgment.
So, what 'we' have, here in the days when this is being written, is 'a world' CREATED or CAUSED by SOME 'thing' but which the ADULT human being population do NOT want to LOOK AT and SEE as being the RESPONSIBLE ones FOR, nor OF.

This 'behavior' IS the VERY REASON WHY it took SO, SO LONG for human beings, "themselves", to REACH the FULL POTENTIAL, which IS RESIDING WITHIN.

Their Dishonesty, or LACK OF RESPONSIBILITY, IS what KEPT those human beings FROM evolving FORWARD.
Iwannaplato wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:19 pm I doubt that's what he really wants.

And like FJ, I think it's almost not healthy to interact with him after a point.
YET, these ones thought that it was PERFECTLY NORMAL and/or HEALTHY to interact WITH "each other" ABOUT 'me', INSTEAD.

Talk about providing JUDGMENT FILLED responses.

Talking ABOUT "another", INSTEAD OF INTERACTING WITH 'them' DIRECTLY, could be seen as pure 'JUDGMENT', itself.

Post by Age »

Flannel Jesus wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:54 pm We tried to stage an intervention for him. It didn't seem to do anything.
And some one WAS explaining that, ACTUALLY, the sun REALLY does NOT revolve around the earth, yet while "the others" 'TRIED TO' stage an intervention, for him, it ALSO did NOT seem to do ANY 'thing'.

'you', human beings, can TRY and TRY and TRY to 'stage an intervention', for 'me', but the MORE 'you' TRY the BETTER 'this' is WORKING OUT FOR 'me', AND 'the future'.

So, PLEASE ALL OF 'you' 'bound together' AGAINST 'me', as the MORE 'you' TRIED TO do 'this' the BETTER and QUICKER the OUTCOME 'came about'.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:20 am

Are you a child?

We are no more "all children" than we are 'all aduts'. Everybody learns
Okay GREAT, 'we' are now seeming to get SOMEWHERE.

However, is there NOT 'a stage' in one's life, or in a specie's life, when one HAS TO TAKE 'responsibility'?
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:20 am No one knows it all.
There are two things here:

1. OF COURSE NO 'one' individual person or species knows it all. And, to even think or presume such a thing is possible is just ABSURD in the extreme.

2. There IS One 'Thing' that does KNOW it all. But, where 'you' human beings are AT here, in this forum, in the days when this is being written, 'you' are still some ways OFF FROM LEARNING and UNDERSTANDING what 'this' IS, EXACTLY.
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:20 am If you're a "child" then "you adults" would be a valid way to address adults.
GREAT. So now 'you' are SAYING that JUST MAYBE your ASSUMPTION or PRESUMPTION could have been WRONG, right?
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:20 am However, if you are an 'adult', then calling yourself a "child" wouldn't be accurate.
PRESUMING 'things' will NEVER help 'you'.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:51 am

However, is there NOT 'a stage' in one's life, or in a specie's life, when one HAS TO TAKE 'responsibility'?

1. OF COURSE NO 'one' individual person or species knows it all. And, to even think or presume such a thing is possible is just ABSURD in the extreme.

2. There IS One 'Thing' that does KNOW it all. But, where 'you' human beings are AT here, in this forum, in the days when this is being written, 'you' are still some ways OFF FROM LEARNING and UNDERSTANDING what 'this' IS, EXACTLY.
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:20 am If you're a "child" then "you adults" would be a valid way to address adults.
GREAT. So now 'you' are SAYING that JUST MAYBE your ASSUMPTION or PRESUMPTION could have been WRONG, right?
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:20 am However, if you are an 'adult', then calling yourself a "child" wouldn't be accurate.
If you say so, professor.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:24 am
Age wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:51 am

If you say so, professor.
Well either 'it' is true, or 'it' is not true. And, if 'it' is not true, then just give an example and/or say WHY.

Also, WHY call 'me' "professor"?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:35 am
Also, WHY call 'me' "professor"?
Why not? Are you not professing?
Profess: to declare openly or freely
https://www.merriam-webster.com/diction ... dictionary