How many forms of gay are there?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Iwannaplato

Re: How many forms of gay are there?

Post by Iwannaplato »

Harbal wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:41 am But it's even worse for straight people, they aren't represented at all. At least you know the Qs are there, even if you have trouble singling them out, so there is some possibility of being able to discriminate against them. We need to add an S (LGBTQS), so that straight people have an equal opportunity to be discriminated against.
I find the term 'straight' discriminatory. I have scoliosis and a bend.
I prefer non-LGBTIQCAPGNGFNBA+ : it's catchier.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Iwannaplato wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:59 am
Harbal wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:41 am But it's even worse for straight people, they aren't represented at all. At least you know the Qs are there, even if you have trouble singling them out, so there is some possibility of being able to discriminate against them. We need to add an S (LGBTQS), so that straight people have an equal opportunity to be discriminated against.
I find the term 'straight' discriminatory. I have scoliosis and a bend.
I prefer non-LGBTIQCAPGNGFNBA+ : it's catchier.
When I was young, "bent" was a slang term for gay men, although they weren't called gay back then, they were homos or queers. I wonder what they will be called next. 🤔
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Harbal wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:14 am When I was young, "bent" was a slang term for gay men, although they weren't called gay back then, they were homos or queers. I wonder what they will be called next. 🤔
Oddly that's true for when I was young in another nation, thousands of miles away.
It's funny that straight is good and bent is bad, in that schema.
I mean, you want some thing straight and some things bent. Knives and spoons, sitting and standing, pool cue and english.....
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

I used to joke about that actually, that in the alphabet soup up ahead in parts yet explored, we would encounter unexpected islands of heterosexuality, akin to hypothetical stable heavy atoms yet to be produced in a laboratory having islands of stability. I told this to a friend and he scoffed asking what the hell I was talking about, best of luck finding that there.

It's obvious the whole LGBTjfdiyhvdstt system is poorly predicated. It is either inclusive by heing anti-straight or has to be gay in some aspect each and everytime. Lesbians are gay default so no real difference.... so should be GBT instead of LGBT. But then.... do T's really count? Just some gay guy wearing a skirt, that's not even biological but a product. Try being a tranny in a nudist colony. Maybe if you mutilate yourself but thats superficial. Bye bye Ts. GBs.

But even with Bisexuals.... you just choose to do both. It's still gay.

So in the end it's just G.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Constantine wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:37 am So in the end it's just G.
better, just Q. It was perjorative and used against gays, but it came to mean anything not hetero, not CIS, as they now say. Owned by Qs and now seen as positive by some, negative by others, in perfect symmetry.
That seems like a nice umbrella term. Makes it easier for everyone, whatever their opinion on sexualities. It's amazing that the yearning for efficiency hasn't led to this neat boiling down. Everyone on earth would save time in the debates.

I get why G might not seem inclusive to some letters. But Q? Perfect.

And it's not one of the common letters, so we all get on the same page immediately.

I'm not a fan of any flags of any kind, but perhaps a reduction to Q would calm down the further complexification of sexuality flags and their seizure inducing unpleasantness.

And why would anyone want to be associated with pastels?
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

I'm uncertain if Q exists or counts, purely on a level of Predicate Logic. You don't think Q then tingle G. It isn't a morphology. You can't half ass sodomy. Either it is in or it ain't. But role playing or flirting it isn't something seperate either, just a beginners stage of the same thing.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Gay was just an old fashioned word for happy when I was a youngster. I wonder if it will go back to meaning that after the LGBTQs have decided they don't like it any more.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Constantine wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:48 am I'm uncertain if Q exists
or counts,
purely on a level of Predicate Logic.
You don't think Q
then tingle G.
It isn't a morphology.
You can't half ass sodomy.
Either it's in or it ain't.
But role playing or flirting
it isn't something seperate either,
just a beginners stage of the same thing.
That reads almost like a metaphysical poem. I'm not sure it makes any sense but it has a nice sense of rhythm.
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

Q :?:
popeye1945

Post by popeye1945 »

How many forms of gay are there? The insanely stupid is limitless. This is where commonsense and reason are out of fashion and Feelings trump facts, welcome to the feminized world.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

I remember in Elementary school, on the playground during recess, myself and the other boys would call things or others 'gayyyyyy' and the longer the gaaaaaayyyyyyyyy, the gayer it was.

So maybe it's like a sliding scale?
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 8:14 am I remember in Elementary school, on the playground during recess, myself and the other boys would call things or others 'gayyyyyy' and the longer the gaaaaaayyyyyyyyy, the gayer it was.

So maybe it's like a sliding scale?
Mooooroooon!
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Harbal wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 8:35 amMooooroooon!
Copy-cat!
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 8:35 am
Mooooroooon!
:lol:

Oh Harby, you're such a Hooooooooooooooot!
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Question: How many forms of gay are there?

Answer: Image