How many forms of gay are there?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Constantine

How many forms of gay are there?

Post by Constantine »

I understand the LGBT part, but am stumped on the Q.

Let's say I wanted to firmly support the LGBT people, but had it out for the Q, and wanted to discriminate against them and only them.... without hurting the LGBT people. How would I do it?

I dunno. I can't tell a Queer from a gay guy.

But then like.... the alphabet was added after the Q. And I've seen numbers thrown in as well. 2. I think after a while they are just fucking with us.

So should everything after LGBT be disregarded IF it can't be covered by LGBT already? And if NOT, how many times do they get to duplicate the same concept over and over and over?
Iwannaplato

Re: How many forms of gay are there?

Post by Iwannaplato »

Constantine wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:02 pm I understand the LGBT part, but am stumped on the Q.

Let's say I wanted to firmly support the LGBT people, but had it out for the Q, and wanted to discriminate against them and only them.... without hurting the LGBT people. How would I do it?

I dunno. I can't tell a Queer from a gay guy.
If you can't tell who the Qs are, then it would be hard to have it out for them.
But then like.... the alphabet was added after the Q. And I've seen numbers thrown in as well. 2. I think after a while they are just fucking with us.

So should everything after LGBT be disregarded IF it can't be covered by LGBT already? And if NOT, how many times do they get to duplicate the same concept over and over and over?
You could take up a hobby, like watching football, or hanging out with people you like. This will fill in the time you spend worrying about such things.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

The 'Q' is anything you want it to be (MAP, AGP, men who 'identify' as babies and toddlers, men who identify as dogs, men who identify as 'hot sluts'...)Hmm. I see a pattern here... And you are way behind the play. The acronym is now 2SLGBQTIN+ (and growing).
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

I knew there was a 2 in there. Why would they go and put a number in there?
vegetariantaxidermy

Look it up. It's some 'faux native American' garbage made up by white wokie phonies-- ACTUAL 'cultural appropriation' in fact. It's such a shame that wokies are too thick to understand irony.
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

2S is two spirits, and read the whole wiki. It says not to be mistaken for gay indian.... but it's coming off as gay Indian. Nothing special.

LGBT.... it is combining the elements of T with G. So using the Square of Oposition, you can cancel out the 2S and still easily represent them. Full coverage, less alphabet.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Square_ ... agrams.svg
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Constantine wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:44 pm I knew there was a 2 in there. Why would they go and put a number in there?
Does it have to do with the number of wheels on a wheelchair?
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

No. It's a gay indian. And not Hindu Indian, but crossdressing American Indian.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Constantine wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:10 pm No. It's a gay indian. And not Hindu Indian, but crossdressing American Indian.
Wait. In a wheelchair?
I think you're too rigid about the person you want to be with.
This can be a way of avoiding intimacy, having such stringent and specific criteria.
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

I want you.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Constantine wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:13 pm I want you.
Flatterer. You'll find someone with that approach.
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

In the wheel chair, now.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Constantine wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:18 pm In the wheel chair, now.
I think this is good practice, but remember you'll need to do this with people who can see the wheelchair. So many get lost in unreal online relationships. Some get catfished.
vegetariantaxidermy

Constantine wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:13 pm 2S is two spirits, and read the whole wiki. It says not to be mistaken for gay indian.... but it's coming off as gay Indian. Nothing special.

LGBT.... it is combining the elements of T with G. So using the Square of Oposition, you can cancel out the 2S and still easily represent them. Full coverage, less alphabet.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Square_ ... agrams.svg
Wikipedia is fucked.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Constantine wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:02 pm Let's say I wanted to firmly support the LGBT people, but had it out for the Q, and wanted to discriminate against them and only them.... without hurting the LGBT people. How would I do it?
But it's even worse for straight people, they aren't represented at all. At least you know the Qs are there, even if you have trouble singling them out, so there is some possibility of being able to discriminate against them. We need to add an S (LGBTQS), so that straight people have an equal opportunity to be discriminated against.