What's the Difference if any between Man and Woman?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: What's the Difference if any between Man and Woman?

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:42 pm
Age wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:08 pmBy the way "age" does NOT have a mind.
I'm very well aware of your mindlessness.
So, 'you' AGREE that 'I' do NOT 'have' A 'mind', right?
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:42 pm Do you remember when you claimed that you have no beliefs,
How could I forget? As some might ask.
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:42 pm but then immediately contradicting yourself by proclaiming and suggesting what other people believed?
How, EXACTLY, is me CLAIMING that 'I' have NO BELIEFS, and then just MENTIONING what some people BELIEVE, me supposedly 'contradicting' "myself"?
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:42 pm How are your presumptions of others, not your beliefs?
If 'they' were PRESUMPTIONS, then 'they' WOULD BE PRESUMPTIONS, and NOT necessarily BELIEFS AT ALL.

Do you NOT YET KNOW HOW BELIEFS, themselves, are NOT necessarily PRESUMPTIONS AT ALL, and vice-versa?

A BELIEF, in case you were NOT YET AWARE, is just a view, or a thought, which is BELIEVED to be true, or false.

And, one can OBVIOUSLY, PRESUME some 'thing' and NOT necessarily BELIEVE that THE PRESUMPTION IS true, nor false.
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:42 pm But this is merely your selective-reasoning process.
WHY do 'you' CONTINUALLY ASSUME SO MUCH ABOUT 'me', AND THEN BELIEVE 'your' OWN ASSUMPTIONS TO BE TRUE?

Also, I would say here that you have been providing us with a GREAT examples of 'selective reasoning'.
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:42 pm You're highly autistic,
Okay.
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:42 pm not self-conscious,
What do 'you' MEAN by 'self-conscious'?
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:42 pm cannot seem to empathize with others,
What has LED 'you' TO CONCLUDE 'this'?
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:42 pm and anti-social in your insane grammar and style.
Okay.

Will you PROVIDE ANY examples of my, supposed, so-called 'insane grammar'?

If yes, then GREAT.

But if no, then WHY NOT?
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:42 pm By all accounts, I'd guess you are a ChatGPT program.
Okay, but does 'this' have absolutely ANY 'thing' to do with what 'you' AND 'me' have been CHATTING ABOUT here?
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:42 pm You're robotic in your "thinking". You barely "think" at all.
Okay, and what IS 'the difference, if ANY, between 'man' and 'woman', to 'you', EXACTLY?

I have listed the DIFFERENCE I SEE and RECOGNIZE, but HAVE 'you'?
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Age wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:14 pmSo, 'you' AGREE that 'I' do NOT 'have' A 'mind', right?
I just think you're not self-conscious. You're unaware of your own mind. This extends from the fact that you denied that you "have beliefs", which you were later proven wrong about.

Age wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:14 pm
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:42 pm Do you remember when you claimed that you have no beliefs,
How could I forget? As some might ask.
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:42 pm but then immediately contradicting yourself by proclaiming and suggesting what other people believed?
How, EXACTLY, is me CLAIMING that 'I' have NO BELIEFS, and then just MENTIONING what some people BELIEVE, me supposedly 'contradicting' "myself"?
Because you have to assume what other people believe, and that exposes your own beliefs/presumptions/bias.

Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:42 pm How are your presumptions of others, not your beliefs?
If 'they' were PRESUMPTIONS, then 'they' WOULD BE PRESUMPTIONS, and NOT necessarily BELIEFS AT ALL.

Do you NOT YET KNOW HOW BELIEFS, themselves, are NOT necessarily PRESUMPTIONS AT ALL, and vice-versa?

A BELIEF, in case you were NOT YET AWARE, is just a view, or a thought, which is BELIEVED to be true, or false.

And, one can OBVIOUSLY, PRESUME some 'thing' and NOT necessarily BELIEVE that THE PRESUMPTION IS true, nor false.
Belief and Presumption are synonymous in that context.

Beliefs are not necessarily true, until verified by some, hypothetical 'objective' standard.

Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:42 pm But this is merely your selective-reasoning process.
WHY do 'you' CONTINUALLY ASSUME SO MUCH ABOUT 'me', AND THEN BELIEVE 'your' OWN ASSUMPTIONS TO BE TRUE?

Also, I would say here that you have been providing us with a GREAT examples of 'selective reasoning'.
Because I've dealt with a lot of people and psychologies. Human Nature is relatively constant. You aren't necessarily an exception to the rules, despite YOUR misleading GRAMMAR to ATTEMPT to PROVE otherwise.

Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:42 pm You're highly autistic,
Okay.
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:42 pm not self-conscious,
What do 'you' MEAN by 'self-conscious'?
I mean, imagining yourself as-if from 'within' somebody else's perspective/vision/conceptualization.

Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:42 pm cannot seem to empathize with others,
What has LED 'you' TO CONCLUDE 'this'?
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:42 pm and anti-social in your insane grammar and style.
Okay.

Will you PROVIDE ANY examples of my, supposed, so-called 'insane grammar'?

If yes, then GREAT.

But if no, then WHY NOT?
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:42 pm By all accounts, I'd guess you are a ChatGPT program.
Okay, but does 'this' have absolutely ANY 'thing' to do with what 'you' AND 'me' have been CHATTING ABOUT here?
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:42 pm You're robotic in your "thinking". You barely "think" at all.
Okay, and what IS 'the difference, if ANY, between 'man' and 'woman', to 'you', EXACTLY?

I have listed the DIFFERENCE I SEE and RECOGNIZE, but HAVE 'you'?
This thread question is aimed at others. It's me asking, not me telling.

But I have already indicated my beliefs to you. Genes precede sex organs. Since Genes encode behaviors, are behaviors themselves, then "Actual Differences" of sexuality must be rooted in genetics. And they are, which is easy to conclude, because 'XY' chromosomes encode male-genealogy, 'XX' chromosomes encode female-genealogy. The Behavior precedes The Body. Therefore sexual differences are ongoing, constant, consistent. What a Man is, is fundamentally different than a Woman, and vice-versa.

No amount of LGBTQMAP+ brainwashing will distract from this, or cover it up, or divert attention. A man pretending to be like a woman, looking like a woman, acting like a woman, would precede the genetic action. Because the genetic action cannot be imitated. A man cannot 'pretend' to have XX-chromosomes.

Post by Age »

Trajk Logik wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:40 am
Age wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:46 pm
Trajk Logik wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:01 pm
That has already been covered and you rejected it, which is perfectly fine with me, even though I find it nonsensical because it logically follows that different physiology lends to different behaviors, or else what would be the point of having different physiology? All of this can be found in a biology text book.
you seem to be MISUNDERSTANDING me here.

In ANOTHER way, How can one logically call a 'male bodied' one 'acting feminine', for example, if HOW 'men' and 'women' 'act' or 'behave' DIFFERENTLY is solely because of the 'male' and 'female' sexual organs?text book.
I don't understand the question. What does "a 'male bodied' one 'acting feminine'" mean?
That you are NOT ACTUALLY ABLE to DIFFERENTIATE between what 'acting' 'feminine' IS, EXACTLY, FROM what 'acting' 'masculine', nor 'male', is like, IS the WHOLE POINT here. Which SHOWS, and may well PROVE, that, ACTUALLY, there IS NO OTHER 'difference', other than the one I POINTED OUT and SHOWED earlier.

Unless you want to persist that their are ACTUAL DIFFERENT 'behaviours' that exist BETWEEN 'men' and 'women', which would logically FOLLOW and MEAN that ALL 'men' and ALL 'woman' MUST DO those VERY SPECIFIC 'behavior/s'. Which, if you do want to INSIST that there are, then will you list those 'behaviour/s', for us to LOOK AT and DISCUSS here?

If no, then WHY NOT?

But if yes, then GREAT.
Trajk Logik wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:40 am Men and women can act differently and it have nothing to do with their sexual organs, but there are some differences in behavior as a result of their sexual organs.
SO LIST these 'different acts', which supposedly have nothing to do with sexual organs.

We are ALREADY AWARE that you ASSUME or BELIEVE 'they' exist. We are just WAITING or you to list 'them', instead of you just ASSUMING that most people ALREADY KNOW 'them'.

The topic title of this thread is ASKING if there are DIFFERENCES, then what are 'they'?

What you have done IS NOT list ANY specific differences other then the ones apart from the reproductive organs, and what some of those organs purpose is.. Now, if there are ANY OTHER ACTUAL DIFFERENCES, then what are 'they', EXACTLY?

Simple logic and common sense.
REALLY?

And, WHY can and do two different people with the EXACTLY DIFFERENT OPPOSING VIEW FROM"each other" BOTH SAY and CLAIM the EXACT SAME 'thing'? That is; 'my view is true and right because of 'simple logic and common sense'.

So, WHEN two DIFFERENT people SAY and TELL me 'this', but they have DIFFERENT VIEWS, then which one should I LISTEN TO, and ACCEPT?
Who are these "two different people with different opposing views?
you seem to be MISSING THE ACTUAL POINT, ONCE MORE.

It does NOT matter.
Trajk Logik wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:40 am What are their opposing views?
Again, it does NOT matter as well.
Trajk Logik wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:40 am I have no idea what you are asking here.
And you are also SHOWING that you are doing absolutely nothing to OBTAIN CLARIFICATION, NEITHER.
Trajk Logik wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:01 pm Ask yourself, if you shared a job with someone who doesn't do their fair share wouldn't you become more picky about who fills that job?
Are you here essentially just asking is, 'Am I going to judge ALL future people one just that one person and what 'they' did or do not do?'

And the answer is, 'No'.

That is; I would NOT become so-called 'more picky' because of the behaviour of just one individual.
Fair enough. You are one that likes to risk being used by others and making the same mistake over and over.
Well this here is ANOTHER PRIME example of one ASSUMING and/or BELIEVING an ABSOLUTE ABSURDITY IS TRUE.

Also, can you really NOT YET fathom that I do NOT JUDGE one on what "ANOTHER" has, or has NOT, done?

I really don't have time to waste with someone who doesn't know anything about sexual selection and dimorphism and wants to question me about what I know.

https://bio1220.biosci.gatech.edu/sex-0 ... g-systems/
ONCE AGAIN, you are making the CLAIM that you KNOW EVERY thing about a particular subject, this time about so-called 'sexual selection', while I know absolutely NOTHING.

Could you come across here as being MORE confident OF "your" 'self' hee?
ONCE AGAIN, I have never claimed to know everything or that you now nothing, only that I know more than you.
So, when you SAY things like; 'you do not know ANY thing about ...', then how does 'this' relate to what you now SAY about you did NOT say such a 'thing'?

Can you REALLY NOT SEE the CONTRADICTION here?
Trajk Logik wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:40 am I also claim to have read the article I posted a link to and you haven't.
I read enough to SEE that it had NOTHING to do with with what I have been POINTING OUT and SAYING here.
Trajk Logik

Post by Trajk Logik »

Age wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:09 pm

you seem to be MISUNDERSTANDING me here.

In ANOTHER way, How can one logically call a 'male bodied' one 'acting feminine', for example, if HOW 'men' and 'women' 'act' or 'behave' DIFFERENTLY is solely because of the 'male' and 'female' sexual organs?text book.
I don't understand the question. What does "a 'male bodied' one 'acting feminine'" mean?
That you are NOT ACTUALLY ABLE to DIFFERENTIATE between what 'acting' 'feminine' IS, EXACTLY, FROM what 'acting' 'masculine', nor 'male', is like, IS the WHOLE POINT here. Which SHOWS, and may well PROVE, that, ACTUALLY, there IS NO OTHER 'difference', other than the one I POINTED OUT and SHOWED earlier.

Unless you want to persist that their are ACTUAL DIFFERENT 'behaviours' that exist BETWEEN 'men' and 'women', which would logically FOLLOW and MEAN that ALL 'men' and ALL 'woman' MUST DO those VERY SPECIFIC 'behavior/s'. Which, if you do want to INSIST that there are, then will you list those 'behaviour/s', for us to LOOK AT and DISCUSS here?
And I have asked you, and you have evaded answering, what are those sexual body parts for if not to be used in some way - if not to behave in some way?

You'd need to give examples of what you mean by "acting feminine or masculine" if they are not the narrow scope of behaviors that stem from having certain sexual organs that I have already pointed out numerous times and you fail to read and acknowledge. All you are showing is that you are not even making an honest attempt to read what others have written and just want to proselytize.
Trajk Logik wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:40 am Men and women can act differently and it have nothing to do with their sexual organs, but there are some differences in behavior as a result of their sexual organs.
SO LIST these 'different acts', which supposedly have nothing to do with sexual organs.

We are ALREADY AWARE that you ASSUME or BELIEVE 'they' exist. We are just WAITING or you to list 'them', instead of you just ASSUMING that most people ALREADY KNOW 'them'.
I have, numerous times, and you keep asking because you are failing to show the same respect you expect of others. Just go back and read my previous posts in this thread. I'm done repeating myself.
Trajk Logik wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:40 am I also claim to have read the article I posted a link to and you haven't.
I read enough to SEE that it had NOTHING to do with with what I have been POINTING OUT and SAYING here.
It has everything to do with what I have said and the topic of this thread. It's not my problem that you are blind and thick-headed.

Post by Age »

Trajk Logik wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:36 pm

And I have asked you, and you have evaded answering, what are those sexual body parts for if not to be used in some way - if not to behave in some way?
Did I not ALREADY ANSWER, to procreate?

So, OF COURSE those parts of the human body are for THE reason TO PROCREATE.
Trajk Logik wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:36 pm You'd need to give examples of what you mean by "acting feminine or masculine"
But I am the ONE SAYING that 'acting feminine or masculine' do NOT ACTUALLY exist. Other than in your adult human being IMAGINATION ONLY.

AND, I am the ONE ASKING that if ANY one wants to CLAIM that they KNOW what is 'feminine 'behavior' FROM 'masculine behavior', then to list 'those ACTUAL behaviors'
Trajk Logik wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:36 pm if they are not the narrow scope of behaviors that stem from having certain sexual organs that I have already pointed out numerous times and you fail to read and acknowledge.
But if ANY so-called 'behavior', which exists SOLELY BECAUSE OF the DIFFERENT sexual organs is the ONLY 'thing' that DIFFERENTIATES between 'femininity' and 'masculinity' is ONE 'thing'. Which I have NEVER even DISPUTED.
Trajk Logik wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:36 pm All you are showing is that you are not even making an honest attempt to read what others have written and just want to proselytize.
Is 'this' ALL 'you' are SEEING here, FROM 'me'?

I have, numerous times, and you keep asking because you are failing to show the same respect you expect of others.
WHERE and WHEN have you listed the SUPPOSED DIFFERENT behaviors between 'men' and 'women, which SUPPOSEDLY have absolutely NOTHING AT ALL to do with their sexual organs?

If you do NOT INFORM us of WHERE and WHEN you have SUPPOSEDLY ALREADY listed 'these behaviors', and you WILL NOT DO 'it' here now, then we will take 'this', as 'it' STANDS.
Trajk Logik wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:36 pm Just go back and read my previous posts in this thread. I'm done repeating myself.
LOL

you are here MAKING OUT that you have REPEATEDLY LISTED 'the behaviors' that ARE DIFFERENT BETWEEN 'men' and 'women', which do NOT have ANY 'thing' AT ALL to do with the DIFFERENT sexual organs.

AND, if you WILL NOT LIST 'them' now, then 'this' SAYS MORE ABOUT what WAS ACTUALLY WRITTEN and WHAT WAS NOT.

It has everything to do with what I have said and the topic of this thread.
Well I CERTAINLY HOPE that 'it' WOULD.
Trajk Logik wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:36 pm It's not my problem that you are blind and thick-headed.
BUT it is 'you' who will NOT just LIST what 'you' SAY and CLAIM that 'you' HAVE ALREADY. But this might just be BECAUSE either;

'you' HAVE NOT.

'you' ARE TO BLIND TO SEE what you have CLAIMED here. Or,

for some OTHER reason.

We WILL just have to WAIT, to SEE if 'you' REALLY can back up and support 'your' CLAIM here.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

There is more differences between MEN, than there are net differences between men and women.

FOr example here's two examples of "men".
NOT WIZARD
NOT WIZARD
aaa1not wizard.jpg (18.74 KiB) Viewed 3217 times
WIZARD
WIZARD
aaa2 wizard.jpg (12.95 KiB) Viewed 3217 times

And one example of a woman.
Stronger than Wizard
Stronger than Wizard
aaa3better than wizard.jpg (24.1 KiB) Viewed 3217 times
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

You can find differences between any two categories(or any two entities) but what matters is what the difference you found signifies morally or practically.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Sculptor wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:34 amThere is more differences between MEN, than there are net differences between men and women.
The difference between a man's brain and a woman's brain, is rational arguments, versus ad hominen personal attacks and emotional appeals.

Guess which side you fall on, Scalpy?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Wizard22 wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:06 am
Sculptor wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:34 amThere is more differences between MEN, than there are net differences between men and women.
The difference between a man's brain and a woman's brain, is rational arguments, versus ad hominen personal attacks and emotional appeals.

(Ad hom: Says the wizzy wiz whilst trying to insult half the human race. :D :D )

Sexist Bollocks.

I know a hundred woman and they are all smarter than you.
:D
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Sculptor wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:20 pm(Ad hom: Says the wizzy wiz whilst trying to insult half the human race. :D :D )

Sexist Bollocks.

I know a hundred woman and they are all smarter than you. :D
And vegetariantaxidermy is smarter than you, right here, on this forum.

The difference is, she's real, and the women you use as examples, are not.

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:06 am

LOL
LOL
LOL

It IS A WONDER human beings MADE IT, BEYOND the days when this was being written, considering VIEWS like 'this one' CAME-TO-EXIST.