What's the Difference if any between Man and Woman?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: What's the Difference if any between Man and Woman?

Post by Age »

Trajk Logik wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:18 pm
Age wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:15 am
Trajk Logik wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:42 am
It is you that is assuming that you know how much any/all humans know/don't know.
Are you here 'TRYING TO' CLAIM that 'you', and "other" human beings, know MORE than 'you' ACTUALLY DO?
I'm not claiming to know what other humans know or don't know. You are.
YES I AM. AND, IF, and WHEN, 'you', human beings, DELVE INTO the thoughts and thinking, WITHIN those bodies, THEN what I AM CLAIMING can be SEEN to be IRREFUTABLY True.
Trajk Logik wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:18 pm I can only claim what I do know.
Okay. BUT you are NOT ANSWERING the ACTUAL QUESTION, which I posed, and ASKED you here.
Trajk Logik wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:18 pm No one knows what they don't know.
OFF TOPIC, and OBVIOUS.
Trajk Logik wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:18 pm To assert that one knows more than what they do would imply that they know things they don't know which is nonsensical.
AND, what is MORE NONSENSICAL is to even BRING 'this' UP, especially considering the Fact that I NEVER even remotely said ANY 'thing' about ANY 'thing' like 'this'.

But a LOT of NONSENSICAL 'things' ARISE FROM make ASSUMPTIONS, especially like the Wrong ASSUMPTION you have made here.
Trajk Logik wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:18 pm You argument regarding the nature of knowledge is off-topic and ridiculous. Save it for another thread.
Okay. But I do NOT recall even EVER making ANY such argument.
Trajk Logik wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:18 pm If you believe that there is something that I don't know regarding the difference between men and women and that you do, then please inform me rather than engaging in nonsensical claims about knowledge.
I just RESPONDED to YOUR OWN ALLEGATION that you KNOW MORE ABOUT 'language' than I could EVER KNOW.

you were 'trying to' COME OFF as some sort of MASTER AT 'language', and which you did NOT have that much time to HELP 'me' to LEARN and UNDERSTAND.

So, ANY CLAIM ABOUT 'language' and/or 'knowledge' was brought INTO this discussion BY 'you', "trajik logik". I was just REPLYING to YOUR REMARKS and CLAIMS. If you find me ENGAGING in YOUR CLAIMS, which you are now calling NONSENSICAL, then I suggest you do NOT ENTER those CLAIMS INTO the DISCUSSION.
Trajk Logik wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:18 pm I am here to learn what others think about this topic and may ask questions to better understand what others are saying. My questioning is not an assumption of anything. It is an attempt to better understand what you have said, but it seems that you are getting offended by me asking questions. It seems to me that you are the one claiming to know more than what they actually know.
LOL I have NEVER even come CLOSE to being 'offended' by you ASKING QUESTIONS. In fact what can be CLEARLY SEEN throughout my writings I ENCOURAGE MORE and MORE QUESTIONING.

Also, I NEVER get 'offended' with absolutely ANY 'thing' here.

I was just QUESTIONING you ABOUT YOUR CLAIM that you do NOT have that much time to hold my hand and explain to me how language works.

Now, If you do NOT want to talk ABOUT 'this', then I will again suggest then do NOT bring 'this' INTO our DISCUSSION. SIMPLE REALLY.
Age wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:15 am Even 'you', "trajik logik", SAID and WROTE:
We each have an idea in our heads of the differences between men an women and the ideas are not made up of words, but are made up of images of various humans and their shapes and functions. Using what we learned in grade school, we can then associate certain scribbles with those images for the purpose of communicating those images to other minds. If we had the images, or pictures of men and wome themselves, we wouldn't need to use words. A picture tells a thousand words. We could see the differences by looking at a picture and not even need to use words at all.

Which FURTHER SHOWS and PROVES that 'you', human beings, THINK 'you' KNOW 'things', BUT when ACTUALLY QUESTIONED and CHALLENGED OVER what is SAID and CLAIMED, FROM the VIEWS, ASSUMPTIONS, and BELIEFS, WITHIN, what can be CLEARLY SHOWN is that 'you', human beings, do NOT ACTUALLY KNOW, FOR SURE, as MUCH as 'you' think NOR BELIEVE 'you' do.

MY QUESTIONING and CHALLENGING, throughout this forum, HAS and IS PROVING 'this' IRREFUTABLY True.
I have know idea what you're going on about here.
GREAT. FURTHER PROVING what I have been SAYING and CLAIMING.
Trajk Logik wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:18 pm It is irrefutably true that we know things by using our senses and brains. All you have to do is look at enough humans and see that 99.9% of all humans fall into two categories, no words are needed. Words are only needed if you have never seen any humans before. I have no idea what it is that you think I don't know as you haven't been generous enough to say, rather you only assume that I do.
you have OBVIOUSLY completely and utterly MISSED what has been taking place here, which is ALL WELL and GOOD.
Age wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:23 am
Trajk Logik wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:42 am What I've said before is that the differences are narrow in scope, as you pointed out the sexual characteristics - that is pretty much it, as we are discussing sex in humans when discussing women and men. Other characteristics, like wearing dresses and pants are not differences between men and women as both men and women can wear both pants and dresses and still be men and women. It is a difference in the expectations of men and women in certain cultures, not a differences in sex which is independent of culture.
SO, EXACTLY LIKE I WAS 'thinking', 'you' and 'I' ARE, and WERE, IN AGREEMENT. That is; IF 'you' AGREE that besides the sexual organs of the human body there is NOT ANY OTHER ACTUAL DIFFERENCE. Do 'you' AGREE?

If yes, then do 'you' ALSO AGREE that although the sexual organs ARE the ONLY DIFFERENCE, WITHIN there has been some sort of OTHER PERCEIVED 'difference', PREVIOUSLY?

AND, if yes, then what IS 'expected', (FROM or ABOUT "others"), comes ONLY from SOME 'perception', WITHIN, which, when DELVED INTO, is NOT ACTUALLY based upon ANY ACTUAL REAL 'thing', but just ON SOME, ILL-GOTTEN, 'perception', or 'perceived expectation', which, when LOOKED INTO FULLY does NOT even ACTUALLY ALIGN WITH Reality, Itself?

This last CLARIFYING QUESTION is STILL A LONG WAY OFF for MOST of 'you', adult human beings, here, in the days when this is being written.
Of course we agreed. I knew that for awhile and you just now discovered it after assuming that I didn't know. :roll:
BUT I NEVER ASSUMED that you did NOT know. What MADE you ASSUME such a thing?
Trajk Logik wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:18 pm You have to remember that those sexual parts have an impact on behavior.
I do NOT 'have to' remember absolutely ANY such 'thing'.

Now, you want to CLAIM that the so-called 'sexual parts' of a human body have an IMPACT ON 'behavior'. So, what PROOF of 'this' do you have? And, what examples WILL you SHARE with 'us' here now?
Trajk Logik wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:18 pm It's not just a difference in body parts, but what those body parts do and the behaviors that accompany them.
Did you provide examples of those 'the behaviors', which accompany the DIFFERENT so-called 'sexual parts'?

If no, then WHY NOT?
Trajk Logik wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:18 pm There is also the topic of sexual selection and the impact on the amount of energy and risks females and males have to expend and take in procreating and raising offspring.
AND what IS 'that topic', EXACTLY?
Trajk Logik wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:18 pm For instance, human males are more promiscuous and while females are less so,
Is 'this', allegation of yours here, FOR EVERY human male AND human female, from 'the beginning of humans' till 'the end of humans'?
Trajk Logik wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:18 pm and females are typically more picky when choosing mates where males are less so, because females are the ones that have to spend most of the energy in raising the offspring.
1. This so-called 'typically more picky' an IRREFUTABLE, ALREADY PROVED Fact, FOR human beings for ALL times, or more so an 'opinion' that you and some "others" may of obtained along the way in their OWN relatively VERY SHORT period of time?

2. What do you MEAN by 'have to spend most of THE 'energy' in raising the offspring'?
(a) What 'energy' are you referring to here, EXACTLY?
(b) How does it correlate, EXACTLY, that because one 'thinks', 'feels', and/or 'knows' that they HAVE TO spend 'most of THE energy', that then WILL be, typically, MORE 'picky' when CHOOSING 'mates'?
(c) WHERE are 'you' getting 'your' INFORMATION FROM, EXACTLY?
Trajk Logik wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:18 pm The roles are reversed when it comes to seahorses. Male seahorses are the ones that have to carry the offspring to term in a pouch, so the males are pickier and the females are the ones that have to impress the males.
WHERE are you GETTING this INFORMATION FROM, EXACTLY?

AND, what has 'this' even got to do WITH, 'The difference, IF ANY, between 'man' and 'woman', EXACTLY?
Trajk Logik wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:18 pm When it comes to the social constructions of humans, we have conflated what it means to be a woman or man with the expectations we have for each.
A GREAT example of this CONFLATING what it means to be A 'woman' and A 'man' WITH the EXPECTATION one HAS, can be CLEARLY SEEN and RECOGNIZED in YOUR OWN EXPECTATION that 'woman' spend MOST of THE 'energy' in raising offspring, and that BECAUSE OF 'this' 'woman', therefore, ARE MORE 'picky' when CHOOSING 'mates'.
Trajk Logik wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:18 pm Parents tell their boy that if they play with dolls they are a girl.
DO 'they'?
Trajk Logik wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:18 pm This then makes the boy think they are a girl because they play with dolls. It is an improper, and sexists, use of language that has led us to this transgender problem.
1. WHAT IS the so-called 'transgender problem', EXACTLY?

2. AND, was it FROM just those very FEW parents who have, in the past, told their children, with what are called the 'male sexual organs (or parts), that if you play with dolls, then you ARE A 'girl', REALLY what has LED TO 'this' so-called 'transgender problem', (whatever 'that' is, exactly)?

3. It would be Truly AMAZING that the just saying the VERY FEW words, 'If you play with dolls you are a girl', would have caused the whole 'transgender problem', again whatever 'that' is, exactly. It seems like a very limited language to cause such a 'problem'.
Trajk Logik wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:18 pm Playing with dolls, wearing dresses and make-up does not mean that you are a woman. Again, the properties of male and female are much more narrow than what some society's use of language describes.
I am trying to WORK OUT 'you', adult human beings, even class as what 'man' and 'woman' IS, EXACTLY. And, besides 'you', "trajik logic", getting an ANSWER FROM ANY one "else" seems to be a HARD 'thing' to OBTAIN.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Age, can you answer the question of the topic:

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:43 pm Age, can you answer the question of the topic:
LOL I have AT LEAST TWICE ALREADY now.

Have you ANSWERED the QUESTION of this thread here?
Trajk Logik

Post by Trajk Logik »

Age wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:32 am
Trajk Logik wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:18 pm You have to remember that those sexual parts have an impact on behavior.

Now, you want to CLAIM that the so-called 'sexual parts' of a human body have an IMPACT ON 'behavior'. So, what PROOF of 'this' do you have? And, what examples WILL you SHARE with 'us' here now?
You mean like being pregnant and breast-feeding? I thought was obvious.

Just as having opposable thumbs and having legs and arms rather than just legs, having gills vs. lungs, wings vs. arms, has an impact on behavior. You must have failed biology.

Your nonsensical claims and questions are boring me.

Age wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:06 pm
Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:43 pm Age, can you answer the question of the topic:

Really? Where? All you've done is question everyone's knowledge of what a man and woman are.

Post by Age »

Trajk Logik wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:13 pm

You mean like being pregnant and breast-feeding? I thought was obvious.

Just as having opposable thumbs and having legs and arms rather than just legs, having gills vs. lungs, wings vs. arms, has an impact on behavior. You must have failed biology.

Your nonsensical claims and questions are boring me.
1. What CLAIMS and QUESTIONS of mine, to you, are nonsensical?

2. Is the reason WHY you do NOT ANSWER ALL of my QUESTIONS BECAUSE you FIND my QUESTIONS nonsensical?

3. I JUST made A CLAIM here, which WAS and IS, by the way, IRREFUTABLE. I ALSO JUST ASKED you a VERY SIMPLE and STRAIGHT FORWARD CLARIFYING QUESTION, which as can be CLEARLY SEEN here, you COULD and DID ANSWER, VERY SIMPLY and VERY EASILY. However, you FAILED, ONCE AGAIN, to ANSWER OTHER VERY SIMPLE and STRAIGHT FORWARD CLARIFYING QUESTIONS, which I posed, and ASKED you. So, you CHOOSING to ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS BUT NOT OTHERS, can be VERY REVEALING. Especially considering the Fact that the one you ANSWERED is the one you ALSO CLAIM WAS NONSENSICAL and BORING, to you.
Trajk Logik wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:13 pm
Age wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:06 pm

Really?
Yes.
Trajk Logik wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:13 pm Where?
Where I WROTE and ASKED you, SO, EXACTLY LIKE I WAS 'thinking', 'you' and 'I' ARE, and WERE, IN AGREEMENT. That is; IF 'you' AGREE that besides the sexual organs of the human body there is NOT ANY OTHER ACTUAL DIFFERENCE. Do 'you' AGREE?

So, that is WHERE.

What is Truly SURPRISING here now is you ASKING, 'Really?' AND 'Where?' especially considering the fact that you replied to the above WITH, 'Of course we agreed. I knew that for awhile ...'.

I can UNDERSTAND "wizard22" MISSING BOTH TIMES I ANSWERED the QUESTION and TOPIC TITLE of this thread, "wizard22" does tend to MISS a GREAT DEAL of what I SAY and WRITE here. BUT I am VERY SURPRISED that you ASKED those two CLARIFYING QUESTIONS here CONSIDERING you CLEARLY ACKNOWLEDGED that I HAD, TWICE, ANSWERED the topic title QUESTION, and which you HAD AGREED WITH, at least TWICE.
Trajk Logik wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:13 pm All you've done is question everyone's knowledge of what a man and woman are.
This here is OBVIOUSLY False, Wrong, AND Incorrect.

I HAVE made CLAIMS, QUESTIONED OTHER 'things', and as well have NOTED that besides one or two NO one "else" has even ANSWERED the topic title QUESTION of this thread.

As for me QUESTIONING ANY one's knowledge here I have QUESTIONED 'you' ABOUT 'your' knowledge here "trajik logik", in regards to 'language', itself, BECAUSE of 'your' CONDESCENDING CLAIM of 'you' KNOWING how 'language' works, EXACTLY, and that you do NOT have that much time to hold my hand and explain to me how language works.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Age wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:52 amWhere I WROTE and ASKED you, SO, EXACTLY LIKE I WAS 'thinking', 'you' and 'I' ARE, and WERE, IN AGREEMENT. That is; IF 'you' AGREE that besides the sexual organs of the human body there is NOT ANY OTHER ACTUAL DIFFERENCE. Do 'you' AGREE?

So, that is WHERE.
Which sexual organs do you mean in particular? Spell it out for me.
I asked, What's the Difference if any between Man and Woman?
Your answer is, "sexual organs" and "NOT ANY OTHER ACTUAL DIFFERENCE".
Your answer implies that men and women do not act or think differently, but they clearly do.

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:10 am
Age wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:52 amWhere I WROTE and ASKED you, SO, EXACTLY LIKE I WAS 'thinking', 'you' and 'I' ARE, and WERE, IN AGREEMENT. That is; IF 'you' AGREE that besides the sexual organs of the human body there is NOT ANY OTHER ACTUAL DIFFERENCE. Do 'you' AGREE?

So, that is WHERE.
Which sexual organs do you mean in particular? Spell it out for me.
HOW MANY 'sexual organs' ARE THERE, TO 'you'?

As far as I AM AWARE there ARE two sets, or two lots. ONE 'set' which made A human body be, what WAS, ONCE, called 'the male body', and, ANOTHER 'set', which made A human body be, what WAS, ONCE, called 'the female body'. While there WERE, and STILL ARE, some human bodies that have BOTH 'sets' of sexual organs, to wit these human bodies were, ONCE, called by another name or label.

Are you NOT YET AWARE of the 'sexual organs' of 'the human body', and that is WHY 'you' were ASKING 'me' TO SPELL OUT, FOR 'you', WHICH 'sexual organs' I MEAN, 'in particular'?
Wizard22 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:10 am I asked, What's the Difference if any between Man and Woman?
Did you?

Have you YET SEEN MY ANSWER to 'this question'?
Wizard22 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:10 am Your answer is, "sexual organs" and "NOT ANY OTHER ACTUAL DIFFERENCE".
YES, 'this' IS MY ANSWER.
Wizard22 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:10 am Your answer implies that men and women do not act or think differently, but they clearly do.
OKAY. IF 'this' IS what you ASSUME and/or BELIEVE IS TRUE, then 'this' IS PERFECTLY FINE WITH 'me'.

THANKS, by the way, for SPELLING 'this' OUT VERY CLEARLY FOR ALL TO LOOK AT and SEE here.

Now, HOW, EXACTLY, DO 'men' AND 'women', SUPPOSEDLY and ALLEGEDLY, 'act' AND 'think' DIFFERENTLY? (Which 'they' CLEARLY DO, TO 'you').

By the way, HOW ABOUT you EXPLAIN TO the AUDIENCE here what IS the ACTUAL DIFFERENCE between 'men' AND 'woman', FIRST, so then 'we' can THEN LEARN, FROM 'you', HOW 'those TWO distinct individuals', supposedly, 'act' or 'think' DIFFERENTLY, AS WELL.

If I recall CORRECTLY, 'we' have YET TO SEE 'you' INFORM 'us' of ' What IS the ACTUAL DIFFERENCE between 'man' AND 'woman' ', TO 'you', EXACTLY.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Age's Answer...

I was hoping for more than this. I mean, I thought you might at least address the action of women being inseminated, carrying a fœtus to term, and birthing it. But no, you were either too ignorant or cowardly to state the fact.

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:37 am Age's Answer...
As I have SAID and CLAIMED BEFORE, 'childhood logic' will OVERRIDE 'adulthood logic' just about ALWAYS.
Wizard22 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:37 am I was hoping for more than this.
HOPE for AS LONG AS 'you' WANT here "wizard22".

But what can be CLEARLY SEEN here is that I ACTUALLY ANSWER the QUESTIONS posed, and ASKED TO me. Which is FAR MORE than what 'you' ARE SHOWING and PROVIDING here.
Wizard22 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:37 am I mean, I thought you might at least address the action of women being inseminated, carrying a fœtus to term, and birthing it.
WHY?

What I SAID, just like the child in YOUR link SAID, IS ENOUGH.
Wizard22 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:37 am But no, you were either too ignorant or cowardly to state the fact.
LOL
LOL
LOL

BUT there WAS, and STILL IS, NO USE in 'stating THOSE facts'.

By the way, have you even BEGUN to EXPLAIN What IS the DIFFERENCE between 'man' AND 'woman'?

AND, even BEGUN to EXPLAIN HOW 'men' AND 'woman', SUPPOSEDLY and ALLEGEDLY, 'act' or 'think' DIFFERENTLY?

If no, then WHY NOT?

This IS 'YOUR' thread, AFTER ALL, surely even 'you' would have SOME 'thing' TO SAY regarding THESE QUESTIONS, and especially considering 'YOUR' CLAIMS here.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

You claimed that difference between sex and gender was due to sex organs "and nothing more".

So your explanation does not account for a woman being inseminated, carrying to term, giving birth.

You omitted this as intrinsic actual difference between men and women.

Because like most other Postmoderns, you need to feign ignorance, in order to virtue-signal your social justice.
Trajk Logik

Post by Trajk Logik »

Age wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:28 am
Wizard22 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:10 am Your answer implies that men and women do not act or think differently, but they clearly do.
OKAY. IF 'this' IS what you ASSUME and/or BELIEVE IS TRUE, then 'this' IS PERFECTLY FINE WITH 'me'.

THANKS, by the way, for SPELLING 'this' OUT VERY CLEARLY FOR ALL TO LOOK AT and SEE here.

Now, HOW, EXACTLY, DO 'men' AND 'women', SUPPOSEDLY and ALLEGEDLY, 'act' AND 'think' DIFFERENTLY? (Which 'they' CLEARLY DO, TO 'you').
That has already been covered and you rejected it, which is perfectly fine with me, even though I find it nonsensical because it logically follows that different physiology lends to different behaviors, or else what would be the point of having different physiology? All of this can be found in a biology text book.
Trajk Logik wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:18 pm and females are typically more picky when choosing mates where males are less so, because females are the ones that have to spend most of the energy in raising the offspring.
1. This so-called 'typically more picky' an IRREFUTABLE, ALREADY PROVED Fact, FOR human beings for ALL times, or more so an 'opinion' that you and some "others" may of obtained along the way in their OWN relatively VERY SHORT period of time?

2. What do you MEAN by 'have to spend most of THE 'energy' in raising the offspring'?
(b) How does it correlate, EXACTLY, that because one 'thinks', 'feels', and/or 'knows' that they HAVE TO spend 'most of THE energy', that then WILL be, typically, MORE 'picky' when CHOOSING 'mates'?
Simple logic and common sense. Ask yourself, if you shared a job with someone who doesn't do their fair share wouldn't you become more picky about who fills that job? Wouldn't you become more picky about who you rent your property too if you had experiences where prior renters didn't fulfill their end of the agreement and actually pay rent? It's just simple logic if you took just 3 seconds to think about it rather than focus your attention on the capitalization of your posts.
Trajk Logik wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:18 pm The roles are reversed when it comes to seahorses. Male seahorses are the ones that have to carry the offspring to term in a pouch, so the males are pickier and the females are the ones that have to impress the males.
I really don't have time to waste with someone who doesn't know anything about sexual selection and dimorphism and wants to question me about what I know.

https://bio1220.biosci.gatech.edu/sex-0 ... g-systems/

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:13 pm You claimed that difference between sex and gender was due to sex organs "and nothing more".
I claimed that the difference between 'man' and 'woman' were and are the sex organs, alone.

I NEVER EVER claimed ANY such 'thing' as you are alleging here.
Wizard22 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:13 pm So your explanation does not account for a woman being inseminated, carrying to term, giving birth.
What do you think the sex organs are for, EXACTLY?
Wizard22 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:13 pm You omitted this as intrinsic actual difference between men and women.
Did NOT the words 'sex organs', to you, associate with pregnancy and/or birthing?

Also, WHY have you here omitted here the process of the 'man' in producing the semen in order to first inseminate the 'woman'?
Wizard22 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:13 pm Because like most other Postmoderns, you need to feign ignorance, in order to virtue-signal your social justice.
Wow here is a HUGE LEAP, and a GREAT JUMP TO a CONCLUSION. ONCE AGAIN, based off of absolutely NOTHING AT ALL but 'its' OWN ASSUMPTION/S.
popeye1945

Post by popeye1945 »

They are two aspects of one thing, humanity, only a rather sick society would consider more than the two aspects of gender which constitute the species. The age of Enlightenment is being torn down and trashed.

Post by Age »

:roll:
Trajk Logik wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:01 pm
Age wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:28 am

That has already been covered and you rejected it, which is perfectly fine with me, even though I find it nonsensical because it logically follows that different physiology lends to different behaviors, or else what would be the point of having different physiology? All of this can be found in a biology text book.
you seem to be MISUNDERSTANDING me here.

In ANOTHER way, How can one logically call a 'male bodied' one 'acting feminine', for example, if HOW 'men' and 'women' 'act' or 'behave' DIFFERENTLY is solely because of the 'male' and 'female' sexual organs?

Simple logic and common sense.
REALLY?

And, WHY can and do two different people with the EXACTLY DIFFERENT OPPOSING VIEW FROM"each other" BOTH SAY and CLAIM the EXACT SAME 'thing'? That is; 'my view is true and right because of 'simple logic and common sense'.

So, WHEN two DIFFERENT people SAY and TELL me 'this', but they have DIFFERENT VIEWS, then which one should I LISTEN TO, and ACCEPT?
Trajk Logik wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:01 pm Ask yourself, if you shared a job with someone who doesn't do their fair share wouldn't you become more picky about who fills that job?
Are you here essentially just asking is, 'Am I going to judge ALL future people one just that one person and what 'they' did or do not do?'

And the answer is, 'No'.

That is; I would NOT become so-called 'more picky' because of the behaviour of just one individual.

Which, by the way, REALLY, does NOT have that much at all to do with your claim,
'All human males are more promiscuous and while females are less so, and that all females are typically more picky when choosing mates where males are less so, because females are the ones that have to spend most of the energy in raising the offspring.'
Trajk Logik wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:01 pm Wouldn't you become more picky about who you rent your property too if you had experiences where prior renters didn't fulfill their end of the agreement and actually pay rent?
Even if I did, then in NO WAY this means that ALL females are more picky when choosing so-called 'mates' BECAUSE ALL females are the ones that, SUPPOSEDLY and ALLEGEDLY, HAVE TO spend MOST OF the 'energy' in raising offspring.

One scenario involves being so-called 'picky' because of ones OWN personal past experiences, while the other scenario of being 'picky' you are 'trying to' CLAIM is because of some instinctual natural phenomena existing within the human bodies with female sexual organs. you could not have conflated 'things' here much more.
Trajk Logik wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:01 pm It's just simple logic if you took just 3 seconds to think about it rather than focus your attention on the capitalization of your posts.
This here seems like a pretty bizarre and wild claim to make, especially considering and in light of just how illogical your last few claims have been here.

I really don't have time to waste with someone who doesn't know anything about sexual selection and dimorphism and wants to question me about what I know.

https://bio1220.biosci.gatech.edu/sex-0 ... g-systems/
ONCE AGAIN, you are making the CLAIM that you KNOW EVERY thing about a particular subject, this time about so-called 'sexual selection', while I know absolutely NOTHING.

Could you come across here as being MORE confident OF "your" 'self' hee?
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Age wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:52 amDid NOT the words 'sex organs', to you, associate with pregnancy and/or birthing?
No, because you explicitly denied "actual causes" of sexual differences.

You denied that men and women act differently, think differently.