What's the Difference if any between Man and Woman?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: What's the Difference if any between Man and Woman?

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:04 pm
Trajk Logik wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:45 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:46 pm

What makes you think those men in the video are 'gay'? Where have I ever indicated that I 'hate gays'? Shove your gaslighting bullshit up your arse. I don't even know what you are disagreeing with. Men can call themselves whatever they want. The difference now is that everyone is being forced to pander to it or else suffer legal consequences. There was only a problem created when men started being protected by law for encroaching on women's rights. This has opened a whole Pandora's box of difficulties for women. You obviously have trouble with reading comprehension so there's no point in discussing this further. There's nothing to 'argue' about. The whole 'transrights' movement is deeply misogynistic and I think that comes across very well in that video. The natural misogyny that has always been around and latent in many, if not most, men is now lauded and called 'heroic'. This is a women's rights issue and really none of your business anyway. If women aren't going to stand up to it then there's nothing I can do about that. There are many who are fighting it, and it's growing, but the opposition is enormous and powerful with seemingly endless funds.
Don't just watch your video. Listen to what those men say and you will then know what makes me think those men in the video are gay.

It's not just misogyny that men are doing this. I think a large percentage of them are simply sexual/social outcasts. They can't get a woman to like them, or even talk to them. They may simply be socially/sexually awkward which women find cringy. The only way for them to even get close to a woman or talk to one is to become one so they can join their sports and fraternities.

These are the factors that I think contribute to transgenderism as it exists today:
1) Somatic delusions, or mental illness
2) Parents that raised their child as the opposite sex thereby establishing this as the the child's norm so that as adults dressing as the sex they are born with would be abnormal to them
3) Attention seeking: this is becoming the primary cause for today's growth in transgenderism with social media as a means to get the most attention as possible.
4) Misogyny, as you pointed out
5) Sexual deviancy or awkwardness that leads to the opposite sex rejecting you so you will do almost anything to be near them or catch a glimpse of them in their bedroom or shower to satisfy your sexual fantasies.
As I keep saying, it doesn't matter 'why' they are fantasising about being women, or what they wear, or what they imagine themselves to be. The reasons are many and varied, as you say, but there is also a common theme of misogyny-- but that's hardly surprising, unusual, or exclusive to fetishists. And why would being an unattractive incel cause males to hate women? See what women have to put up with? Women are not responsible for making them feel better about themselves. If they are that desperate then they can get prostitute. What is concerning women (at least women with a brain) is the safety of women and protection of children. Every dangerous, preadatory freak now has free access to women's spaces and there's not a thing women can do about it because it's been written into laws.
Is this 'written into law' in just some places, some countries, or in ALL places in ALL countries.

And, is it IMPOSSIBLE to just CHANGE what has been written into laws?

Also, and just out of curiosity, to you, would it be better if women were NOT allowed in 'men places, spaces, and clubs' ALSO?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:04 pm The 'social contract' between men and women that kept men out of women's spaces, sports etc. and worked well for decades is now a thing of the past and it's a free-for-all.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Age wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:54 am
Trajk Logik wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:45 pm
Don't just watch your video. Listen to what those men say and you will then know what makes me think those men in the video are gay.

It's not just misogyny that men are doing this. I think a large percentage of them are simply sexual/social outcasts. They can't get a woman to like them, or even talk to them. They may simply be socially/sexually awkward which women find cringy. The only way for them to even get close to a woman or talk to one is to become one so they can join their sports and fraternities.

These are the factors that I think contribute to transgenderism as it exists today:
1) Somatic delusions, or mental illness
2) Parents that raised their child as the opposite sex thereby establishing this as the the child's norm so that as adults dressing as the sex they are born with would be abnormal to them
3) Attention seeking: this is becoming the primary cause for today's growth in transgenderism with social media as a means to get the most attention as possible.
4) Misogyny, as you pointed out
5) Sexual deviancy or awkwardness that leads to the opposite sex rejecting you so you will do almost anything to be near them or catch a glimpse of them in their bedroom or shower to satisfy your sexual fantasies.
As I keep saying, it doesn't matter 'why' they are fantasising about being women, or what they wear, or what they imagine themselves to be. The reasons are many and varied, as you say, but there is also a common theme of misogyny-- but that's hardly surprising, unusual, or exclusive to fetishists. And why would being an unattractive incel cause males to hate women? See what women have to put up with? Women are not responsible for making them feel better about themselves. If they are that desperate then they can get prostitute. What is concerning women (at least women with a brain) is the safety of women and protection of children. Every dangerous, preadatory freak now has free access to women's spaces and there's not a thing women can do about it because it's been written into laws.
Is this 'written into law' in just some places, some countries, or in ALL places in ALL countries.

Also, and just out of curiosity, to you, would it be better if women were NOT allowed in 'men places, spaces, and clubs' ALSO?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:04 pm The 'social contract' between men and women that kept men out of women's spaces, sports etc. and worked well for decades is now a thing of the past and it's a free-for-all.
Of course, because men need to feel safe from female predators who lurk in men's toilets and changing rooms and cheat at men's sports, injuring men in boxing and rugby, and annihilating them in sports like running, swimming, weight-lifting, cycling etc. Of course men must be protected from these predatory, cheating women. Women who rape men must be kept out of male prisons!
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

I have great empathy and deep compassion for men. I adore them totally, I personally think they are worthy of being adored by women as their complementary opposite, and vice versa, women are worthy of being adored by men. I mean what is to stop us bringing each other the most blissful joy and happiness that life can offer, there is nothing to stop us from making this happen between us. Often, we choose not to create this harmony because we are fearful of rejection and of not being good enough, even though we are more than good enough, if only we believe in ourselves to be capable of being the best versions of ourselves any time we choose to do so.

Men and women, are each other, in different form that's all, we make the greatest team, as there is security and saftey in numbers. It's a beautiful cosy relationship, like a soothing warm fire on a cold winters evening, just waiting to happen, if and only when it is really understood that it will and can be absolutely possible for all of us. Sadly, we fail to make it happen, most of our lives.

Where there is conflict or envy or resentment between the two sexes, is when one feels at though one is more superior over the other. In reality both are equally superior magnificent beings. But we do not believe in ourselves to be magnificent so we recoil and retreat to the safety of our solitude and aloneness where we cannot be hurt. Never knowing that we can love each other without ever needing to hurt each other. All we need to do is love the other as we love ourself, and that's not too difficult to do in my personal experience.

Men just want to be adored by women, and women want to be adored by men, that's all. And who can blame them for wanting that, there are two of us just waiting for the fireworks to ignite in each other, and we choose to ignore it most of the time. It's like walking into a candy store full of sweets and then just walking out again without ever desiring to eat the sweets.

If we cannot do this for each other, when we are more than capable of giving each other constant states of pleasure and enjoyment,then it's just going to be a sad and pityful world,where men then resort to doing something about their longing to be adored by women, in wanting to become like the woman himself, and the only way he can obtain the closeness to a woman is by becoming one himself, this is what I think is going on in our society today, ok I could be wrong, but this is what I think, not that I am right..and that works for women too, they become butch and masculine, or even lesbian in order to obtain their desire to be like men, and to adore the man that is in them, even though they be woman. Same goes for homosexual males, they are just desiring to be close to both their male and female aspects of themselves. We need each other, and yet spend most of our lives repulsing and repelling each other further and further apart from our ultimate dream which is to just get along in perfect harmony and bliss.

I might not have explained this properly or as I intended, but this is just my personal opinion, I understand it's just my way of looking at the nature of men and woman, doesn't mean it's right or true, for everyone, I know that.

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:59 am
Age wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:54 am

Of course, because men need to feel safe from female predators who lurk in men's toilets and changing rooms and cheat at men's sports, injuring men in boxing and rugby, and annihilating them in sports like running, swimming, weight-lifting, cycling etc. Of course men must be protected from these predatory, cheating women. Women who rape men must be kept out of male prisons!
you appear to have COMPLETELY and UTTERLY MISSED the ACTUAL QUESTION ASKED here, ONCE AGAIN.

But this might just have some 'thing' to do with the Fact that you ASSUMED some 'thing', JUMP to a CONCLUSION, BEFORE you CALMLY SOUGHT OUT CLARITY, FIRST.

We will just have to WAIT, to SEE.

Also, did you purposely NEGLECT to respond to the OTHER TWO QUESTIONS?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:55 am I have great empathy and deep compassion for men. I adore them totally, I personally think they are worthy of being adored by women as their complementary opposite, and vice versa, women are worthy of being adored by men. I mean what is to stop us bringing each other the most blissful joy and happiness that life can offer, there is nothing to stop us from making this happen between us.
WHY CAUSE and CREATE a DISTINCTION, and thus SEPARATION here? Especially when absolutely NONE was needed.

Instead of USING the 'men' AND 'women' words here, could you have just SAID, WROTE, and USED the 'human being' words INSTEAD? which would NOT have CAUSED nor CREATED ANY CONFLICT nor SEPARATION AT ALL here.

AND, for those who can SEE that there would STILL BE SEPARATION, then GREAT. you can probably ALSO RECOGNIZE and KNOW HOW TO completely and utterly ELIMINATE THAT SEPARATION AS WELL, right?

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:55 am Often, we choose not to create this harmony
By just CREATING 'the distinction', and thus 'the separation', which you just did above here, you ARE, in a way, CAUSING THE DISHARMONY.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:55 am because we are fearful of rejection and of not being good enough,
IF, and WHEN, 'you' are brought up properly AND correctly, then 'you' WILL NEVER be 'fearful of rejection' NOR EVER feel 'not good enough'. On the contrary, 'you' WILL KNOW who AND what 'you' ARE, and WHO and WHAT 'I' AM, EXACTLY, and SO KNOW the ACTUAL Truth of 'things'.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:55 am even though we are more than good enough,
'you', and "others", are supposedly 'more than good enough' for 'what', or 'who', EXACTLY?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:55 am if only we believe in ourselves to be capable of being the best versions of ourselves any time we choose to do so.
There was once a story about a human being called "jesus" who told stories about 'BELIEVING IN' thy 'Self'. Now, WHEN the True MESSAGE/S in this story, and other stories FINALLY IS REVEALED to 'you', other human beings, then the SAYING, 'believing IN ourselves' WILL HAVE FAR MORE MEANING and INSTRUCTIONAL KNOWLEDGE. Even an INTERNAL or INSTINCTUAL KNOWING COMES-TO-LIGHT, which was NOT even KNOWN to EXIST, just YET.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:55 am Men and women, are each other, in different form that's all, we make the greatest team, as there is security and saftey in numbers. It's a beautiful cosy relationship, like a soothing warm fire on a cold winters evening, just waiting to happen, if and only when it is really understood that it will and can be absolutely possible for all of us. Sadly, we fail to make it happen, most of our lives.
INSTEAD of 'this' being ABOUT 'you', individually, WHEN 'this' is ABOUT 'you', collectively, THEN the, 'failing to make it happen', part, was REALLY ONLY a relatively, 'blink of the eye moment', compared to the rest of 'your', collective, 'life'.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:55 am Where there is conflict or envy or resentment between the two sexes, is when one feels at though one is more superior over the other.
AND, there could ONLY ever be a 'feeling' or a 'sense of' 'superiority' or 'inferiority' WHEN there is A 'vision' or 'perception' of 'them' AND 'us', or worse, WHEN there IS a perception of 'them' OR 'us'.

LOOKING AT, or SEEING, 'you', human beings, AS 'two', and NOT 'one' IS what CAUSES and CREATES 'conflict' AND 'tension'.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:55 am In reality both are equally superior magnificent beings.
LOL 'superior' to 'what' or 'who' EXACTLY?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:55 am But we do not believe in ourselves to be magnificent so we recoil and retreat to the safety of our solitude and aloneness where we cannot be hurt.
IS what 'you', personally, DO what EVERY one "else" DOES?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:55 am Never knowing that we can love each other without ever needing to hurt each other.
What do 'you' MEAN by, 'Never knowing'?

EVERY new born human being, and even the older ones, INSTINCTIVELY KNOWS that LOVING 'one another', WITHOUT 'needing' to HURT 'one another', IS POSSIBLE and thus CAN HAPPEN.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:55 am All we need to do is love the other as we love ourself, and that's not too difficult to do in my personal experience.
BUT the issue here is a LOT of 'you', human beings, have "grown up" NOT loving "yourselves", and so does NOT KNOW HOW, EXACTLY, to 'love' "another".

Also, TREATING EVERY one EQUALLY, REMOVES the ' sense of "other" ', which then REMOVES the 'liking', 'loathing', 'loving', and 'hating' SOME but NOT "others".
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:55 am Men just want to be adored by women, and women want to be adored by men, that's all.
WHY do ALL of 'you', adults, even WANT to be 'adored'?

WHY have 'you' ALL become so 'insecure' or 'self'-loathing that 'you' now WANT to be 'adored' BY "others"?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:55 am And who can blame them for wanting that, there are two of us just waiting for the fireworks to ignite in each other, and we choose to ignore it most of the time. It's like walking into a candy store full of sweets and then just walking out again without ever desiring to eat the sweets.

If we cannot do this for each other, when we are more than capable of giving each other constant states of pleasure and enjoyment,then it's just going to be a sad and pityful world,where men then resort to doing something about their longing to be adored by women, in wanting to become like the woman himself, and the only way he can obtain the closeness to a woman is by becoming one himself, this is what I think is going on in our society today, ok I could be wrong, but this is what I think, not that I am right..and that works for women too, they become butch and masculine, or even lesbian in order to obtain their desire to be like men, and to adore the man that is in them, even though they be woman. Same goes for homosexual males, they are just desiring to be close to both their male and female aspects of themselves. We need each other, and yet spend most of our lives repulsing and repelling each other further and further apart from our ultimate dream which is to just get along in perfect harmony and bliss.

I might not have explained this properly or as I intended, but this is just my personal opinion, I understand it's just my way of looking at the nature of men and woman, doesn't mean it's right or true, for everyone, I know that.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:38 pmWHY do ALL of 'you', adults, even WANT to be 'adored'?

WHY have 'you' ALL become so 'insecure' or 'self'-loathing that 'you' now WANT to be 'adored' BY "others"?
Adoration of the male or female form/species has nothing to do with being insecure or self-loathing, what a weird thing to think. How typically assumptive of you, you idiotic twit.

How the heck can a man or a woman ever look at each other and not adore them for who they are, is unthinkable to me. I simply cannot imagine how men and women are not totally WOWed by each other.
I have no intention to own or possess them, but I can very easily adore them, at a distance, if the desire arises in me, which it often does. Sometimes I do get very strong feelings like I want to wrap them up in cotton wool and own them and look after them just like I would with a newborn baby I've just given birth to. But that's just me, the way I feel about the human species.

As a female, when I look at the male of the human species, I just want to adore them. That doesn't mean I want to own them or possess them. I just look at them and think WOW, what a magnificent creature. If by any chance a man comes into my life, I have noticed I barely have any resistence or complaint to them being in my presence, why, because I permit and allow them to be with me, why, because I adore them. But not because I want them to adore me back, I just happen to adore being in the company of men, I adore the opposite sex, that are different to me as a woman. I find men absolutely fascinating and full of mystery and intrigue that arouse me beyond belief, it's something I am not even making happen, this arousal and interest in them just happens spontaneously and naturally, it is never forced. I love to experience all they have to offer, and knowing they are a different and completely unique species. I love to look at them as I love to look at a butterfly or a bluetit on a bird feeder. And I am fairly sure men feel the same about women, but I cannot be absolutely sure about that, but if I was a man, then I would certainly want to adore women and be happy to be in their company sharing what they bring to life as the magnificient unique being they are as well.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Age wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:31 pmLOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL

This FITS IN PERFECTLY WITH YOUR OTHER ABSOLUTELY DISTORTED and TWISTED BELIEF that some groups (societies) can be 'educated' whereas others can NOT, to the same degree.
Can a gorilla or monkey be educated to the same degree as a human?

If no, then you're wrong, and there is no "distortion" or "twisted belief".

Rather the distortion and twisted belief is the exact-opposite as you indicate...that humans can *NOT* be educated equally.

...and they can't.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:04 pmAs I keep saying, it doesn't matter 'why' they are fantasising about being women, or what they wear, or what they imagine themselves to be.
Of course it matters why.

1) You're on a philosophy forum where all causes (all reasons-why) are investigated.
2) If you don't know the cause, the why, then how would you ever hope to change the behavior?

And what are the changes of behavior?
Because of the Marxist-Wokie-Liberal-Leftist takeover of Western Civilization,
Transphilia has increased significantly, open public displays, and it's growing like wildfire.

So vege's solution is to...ignore it, pretend it away??
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:55 amI have great empathy and deep compassion for men. I adore them totally, I personally think they are worthy of being adored by women as their complementary opposite, and vice versa, women are worthy of being adored by men. I mean what is to stop us bringing each other the most blissful joy and happiness that life can offer, there is nothing to stop us from making this happen between us. Often, we choose not to create this harmony because we are fearful of rejection and of not being good enough, even though we are more than good enough, if only we believe in ourselves to be capable of being the best versions of ourselves any time we choose to do so.

Men and women, are each other, in different form that's all, we make the greatest team, as there is security and saftey in numbers. It's a beautiful cosy relationship, like a soothing warm fire on a cold winters evening, just waiting to happen, if and only when it is really understood that it will and can be absolutely possible for all of us. Sadly, we fail to make it happen, most of our lives.

Where there is conflict or envy or resentment between the two sexes, is when one feels at though one is more superior over the other. In reality both are equally superior magnificent beings. But we do not believe in ourselves to be magnificent so we recoil and retreat to the safety of our solitude and aloneness where we cannot be hurt. Never knowing that we can love each other without ever needing to hurt each other. All we need to do is love the other as we love ourself, and that's not too difficult to do in my personal experience.

Men just want to be adored by women, and women want to be adored by men, that's all. And who can blame them for wanting that, there are two of us just waiting for the fireworks to ignite in each other, and we choose to ignore it most of the time. It's like walking into a candy store full of sweets and then just walking out again without ever desiring to eat the sweets.

The romantic-idealist-optimist meter is maxing out here...

The "problem" is that people reject one-another, for all sorts of reasons. Individuals are incompatible with some types. And some persons are so anti-social, rotten, cruel, deplorable, that everybody hates them, and they hate everybody. There is no "one-size-fits-all" solution to male-female compatibility, let alone human compatibility.

When it comes to Sex, it is especially vicious. Female rejection means...your genes do not get passed into the next generation. It means extinction. Her sexual approval is the difference between Life and Death, Mortality and Immortality.

I mean, consider an example like Hairball, a lifetime of rejection and being laughed at, scorned by women, has left him an empty husk of a man...

Nobody wants to end up like him.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:33 pmAs a female, when I look at the male of the human species, I just want to adore them. That doesn't mean I want to own them or possess them. I just look at them and think WOW, what a magnificent creature. If by any chance a man comes into my life, I have noticed I barely have any resistence or complaint to them being in my presence, why, because I permit and allow them to be with me, why, because I adore them. But not because I want them to adore me back, I just happen to adore being in the company of men, I adore the opposite sex, that are different to me as a woman. I find men absolutely fascinating and full of mystery and intrigue that arouse me beyond belief, it's something I am not even making happen, this arousal and interest in them just happens spontaneously and naturally, it is never forced. I love to experience all they have to offer, and knowing they are a different and completely unique species. I love to look at them as I love to look at a butterfly or a bluetit on a bird feeder. And I am fairly sure men feel the same about women, but I cannot be absolutely sure about that, but if I was a man, then I would certainly want to adore women and be happy to be in their company sharing what they bring to life as the magnificient unique being they are as well.
...w-wait... you're a woman??! :shock:

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:04 am The romantic-idealist-optimist meter is maxing out here...
Speak for yourself, but personally, I'm not in the slightest bit romantic, not interested in idealisms, not interested in optimisms, I don't even like the idea of romance, it's just a cringe worthy idea to me. Urgh!

I just like what I see, and see what I like, I know exactly what I want and don't want in life. I have zero interest in small talk, don't respond to fake wooing or seduction techniques... For me, physical and sexual attraction is there instantly or it is not, and that's all I need to listen to. I just know how my own feelings work, and so far they have never let me down. I know who is right for me and who isn't. I instantly know I'm going to have a good time with a certain type of the opposite sex. There is no need for fancy fake frills or flowers or fumbling chat-up small talk, just instant spontaneous natural thrill for me, when it's there naturally without pretence or force.

Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:04 amThe "problem" is that people reject one-another, for all sorts of reasons. Individuals are incompatible with some types. And some persons are so anti-social, rotten, cruel, deplorable, that everybody hates them, and they hate everybody.
I agree, I personally wouldn't dream of jumping into bed with just anyone, I would have to like them a very very very lot first.

Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:04 am There is no "one-size-fits-all" solution to male-female compatibility, let alone human compatibility.
I agree.
Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:04 amWhen it comes to Sex, it is especially vicious. Female rejection means...your genes do not get passed into the next generation. It means extinction. Her sexual approval is the difference between Life and Death, Mortality and Immortality.
I've absolutely no idea what you are talking about here.

Wizard22 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:04 amI mean, consider an example like Hairball, a lifetime of rejection and being laughed at, scorned by women, has left him an empty husk of a man...

Nobody wants to end up like him.
How do you know Harbal has ended up like what you have described here, have you actually met him in real life? do you know him that well?

I have a partner, and I must say, he has completed me as a woman, he is my complementary opposite. I absolutely adore him to death. I live in a constant state of awe and wonder every second of the day just knowing him and being intimate with him, and I will die a very happy fullfilled woman thanks to knowing him, and sharing my life with him. I can honestly say, this man has made life very sweet and worth living, and will die a totally satisfied and lucky woman just having had the good fortune and opportunity to being given this experience to share a portion of my life with him. I might never have found him, who knows how these chance meetings occur, but I am so ecstatic I did find him. Life for me was all about being partnered with someone like him, and I am so thankful every day that my life was able to turn out exactly the way I wanted it to. Although it could have been a lot different, I might never have met him but nothing would have changed for me, I would still have been the same old me.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Not many female Nihilists where I'm from... consider my interest piqued, for the moment.

As for Hairball, I just need to keep him on the defensive until he settles down... nevermind that.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:51 am

I have a partner, and I must say, he has completed me as a woman, he is my complementary opposite. I absolutely adore him to death. I live in a constant state of awe and wonder every second of the day just knowing him and being intimate with him, and I will die a very happy fullfilled woman thanks to knowing him, and sharing my life with him.
Where's the vomit emoji when you need one? Could you be any more nauseating?
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:04 amWhere's the vomit emoji when you need one? Could you be any more nauseating?
Not the romantic type then...?! :lol:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:04 am

Where's the vomit emoji when you need one? Could you be any more nauseating?
🤮

Love sick emoji's are quite readily available to all of us. They're plastered all over the internet, not difficult to find, much like real love.

There's a cure for the love sick person.

Know how, that's how. It's easy when you know how! 🤔💡 :wink: Image