How to find and date a wheelchair woman?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Constantine

How to find and date a wheelchair woman?

Post by Constantine »

I turned 40. No kids, not planning on them either. Most women are a dissapointment. I'm more interesred in having a long term relationshion for the next 30+ years, instead of this gold digging, societial approval of her peers and family stuff, and getting stringed along.

So I'm cutting off ovulating women. Waste of time. But they still have the mores of a woman used to mind fucking potential mates. So I gotta target something specific. Like a depressed woman who thinks she got screwed over by life and it is over due to a physical disability, because no man will ever love her in that state. And that's a win for me, because she likely has a romance fixation. Maybe a BJ fetish too.... deep desire to please.

Advantages are she can't sneak up on me. If I hide shit on the top shelf, it stays on the top shelf.... short women can't reach but for chocolate, they can climb. Not wheelchair girl.

Disadvantages are.... I don't know how to find one. It would look weird if I advertised I'm looking for a broke girl on a dating site, like thats my ferish or something. No.... My fetish is love and a stable relationship, with someone as obsessed with me as I can be with her. That means gotta break her spine, but laws forbid this, so gotta find this island of misfit toys and get one there instead. Only way true love can really happen.

Suggestions?
Will Bouwman

Re: How to find and date a wheelchair woman?

Post by Will Bouwman »

Constantine wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:27 pmSuggestions?
If you have to "hide shit on the top shelf", it is not "true love" you are looking for. If you want a 'stable relationship, with someone as obsessed with you as you can be with her', try being less of a dick.
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

I share, but want some for me too. Guy buying stuff for himself has to share with everyone when in a relationship. Group of five and 4 kit kats, guy isn't getting the kit kat. But the woman can horde stuff shamelessly. She even has a off limits purse. Not fair. Guy always gets screwed.
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

I'll hide some stuff at wheelchair level, hard to see or reach, so she can feel normal and discover my secret hiding spots too. Only fair, I think women like snooping around like that. Good compromise. But the good shit up the attic ladder.
Will Bouwman

Post by Will Bouwman »

Constantine wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 5:22 pmI'll hide some stuff at wheelchair level, hard to see or reach, so she can feel normal and discover my secret hiding spots too. Only fair, I think women like snooping around like that. Good compromise. But the good shit up the attic ladder.
Clearly you are a man of empathy and honour. You deserve the love you deserve, and I am confident you will get it.
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

Will Bouwman wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 5:44 pm
Constantine wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 5:22 pmI'll hide some stuff at wheelchair level, hard to see or reach, so she can feel normal and discover my secret hiding spots too. Only fair, I think women like snooping around like that. Good compromise. But the good shit up the attic ladder.
Clearly you are a man of empathy and honour. You deserve the love you deserve, and I am confident you will get it.
Can't find her. How do you find such women?
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Constantine wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 5:51 pm
Can't find her. How do you find such women?
Try the Paralimpics. Do you like women with stronger arms than yours?
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

Well.... Normally not, but you just put a kinky thought in my head. Like those amish women always churning butter memes.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Constantine wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 6:27 pm Well.... Normally not, but you just put a kinky thought in my head. Like those amish women always churning butter memes.
And what is causing the kinkiest thought; the strong arms, or the butter?
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

It is a synergy of many confusing and bewildering things Betty Crocker could do to me.
seeds

Post by seeds »

Yes, and based on his response to your comment above, is highly adept at discerning sarcasm. :wink:
_______
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Wow. What a catch. I can't imagine why you are on your own...
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Constantine wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:27 pm I turned 40. No kids, not planning on them either. Most women are a dissapointment. I'm more interesred in having a long term relationshion for the next 30+ years, instead of this gold digging, societial approval of her peers and family stuff, and getting stringed along.

So I'm cutting off ovulating women. Waste of time. But they still have the mores of a woman used to mind fucking potential mates. So I gotta target something specific. Like a depressed woman who thinks she got screwed over by life and it is over due to a physical disability, because no man will ever love her in that state. And that's a win for me, because she likely has a romance fixation. Maybe a BJ fetish too.... deep desire to please.

Advantages are she can't sneak up on me. If I hide shit on the top shelf, it stays on the top shelf.... short women can't reach but for chocolate, they can climb. Not wheelchair girl.

Disadvantages are.... I don't know how to find one. It would look weird if I advertised I'm looking for a broke girl on a dating site, like thats my ferish or something. No.... My fetish is love and a stable relationship, with someone as obsessed with me as I can be with her. That means gotta break her spine, but laws forbid this, so gotta find this island of misfit toys and get one there instead. Only way true love can really happen.

Suggestions?
Are you going to be willing to wiper her arse?
Have you really thought this through?

Maybe you are better off staying INCEL
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Constantine wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:27 pm Suggestions?
I think the best method would be to damage your own spine so you are a paraplegic yourself. You would then meet women in wheelchairs during your rehabilitiation work. You'd also then be accepted into facebook groups and other social online and IRL groups for people with similar disabilities. You'd also, then, have a lot to talk about and they'd know you understand their situation intimately.

And should they find out you did this to meet someone, I'm sure they would find this as romantic as your OP here.
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

Sculptor wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:05 am
Constantine wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:27 pm I turned 40. No kids, not planning on them either. Most women are a dissapointment. I'm more interesred in having a long term relationshion for the next 30+ years, instead of this gold digging, societial approval of her peers and family stuff, and getting stringed along.

Suggestions?
Are you going to be willing to wiper her arse?
Have you really thought this through?

Maybe you are better off staying INCEL
Portable bidet.