How to find and date a wheelchair woman?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

FlashDangerpants

Re: How to find and date a wheelchair woman?

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Constantine wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:58 pm Never said a hat even. My words are my own position.

What exactly is going on in the inner world of people in this thread? Some of the shit you've come up with unwarranted. Did Charles Manson touch you all as a child or something?
Wait, whut? Are you pissed off because you think I've done badness to a serious topic?
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

It's a serious topic. Lots of women are wheelchair bound. Then it's suddenly a control freak cannibal washing butts in the yard. That's pure projection.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Constantine wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:02 pm It's a serious topic. Lots of women are wheelchair bound. Then it's suddenly a control freak cannibal washing butts in the yard. That's pure projection.
I don't think one should just people's proclivities.
FlashDangerpants

Constantine wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:02 pm It's a serious topic. Lots of women are wheelchair bound. Then it's suddenly a control freak cannibal washing butts in the yard. That's pure projection.
Lol. No, seriously though.
Maia

Post by Maia »

And they say romance is dead!

Makes me want to throw up, to be honest.
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

Imagine for a moment you are a recently paralyzed woman, thinking her love life is now over.... and you ask chat gpt if you can ever find love.... and it starts replying back with tge horrific shit written here. How fucking terrifying.
Maia

Post by Maia »

Constantine wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:00 pm Imagine for a moment you are a recently paralyzed woman, thinking her love life is now over.... and you ask chat gpt if you can ever find love.... and it starts replying back with tge horrific shit written here. How fucking terrifying.
Are you referring to your OP? Yes, I agree.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Constantine wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:00 pm
Sculptor wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:00 pm
Constantine wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:03 pm

Something incredibly dark and disturbed resides inside of you. Stop projecting, this is a thread about love.
This is about you wanting a thing you can control. Nothing more
Never said anything about wanting control. Again, a projection.
Project this!
fuck off ugly.jpg
fuck off ugly.jpg (3.39 KiB) Viewed 3087 times
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Constantine wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:00 pm Imagine for a moment you are a recently paralyzed woman, thinking her love life is now over.... and you ask chat gpt if you can ever find love.... and it starts replying back with tge horrific shit written here. How fucking terrifying.
Is Maia disabled enough for you to insult her too?
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

Sculptor wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:06 pm
Unless she is in a wheel chair, don't want her. Limited class of individuals in the dating pool I'm after. No hunchback, or crutch people. Wheel chair girl is what I'm after. Get back to me after a car accident.
FlashDangerpants

Oh my yes. There's this utterly horrifying manipulative psycho who wants to have a woman who will never leave him because she is too emotionally and physically crippled, and ideally she ought to lack the mobility to get away. But yeah, the problem is the people who didn't realise you were serious.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:57 pm
Oh my yes. There's this utterly horrifying manipulative psycho who wants to have a woman who will never leave him because she is too emotionally and physically crippled, and ideally she ought to lack the mobility to get away. But yeah, the problem is the people who didn't realise you were serious.
I think you have summed him up just right.

Let's hope no woman falls for it. It would be better for humanity if he stayed INCEL.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Sculptor wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:06 pm
Could you be any more patronising? Maia is well able to stick up for herself and as far as I can tell from her posts doesn't think of herself as 'disabled'.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Interesting to see all the wokies having a self-righteous hissy-fit over this, yet they don't give a flying rat's arse about the actual erasure of women that is going on right now. Self-righteous hypocrites.
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:57 pm
Wheelchair implies the ability to leave.