How to find and date a wheelchair woman?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Philosphicalous

Re: How to find and date a wheelchair woman?

Post by Philosphicalous »

Constantine wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:27 pm I turned 40. No kids, not planning on them either. Most women are a dissapointment. I'm more interesred in having a long term relationshion for the next 30+ years, instead of this gold digging, societial approval of her peers and family stuff, and getting stringed along.

So I'm cutting off ovulating women. Waste of time. But they still have the mores of a woman used to mind fucking potential mates. So I gotta target something specific. Like a depressed woman who thinks she got screwed over by life and it is over due to a physical disability, because no man will ever love her in that state. And that's a win for me, because she likely has a romance fixation. Maybe a BJ fetish too.... deep desire to please.

Advantages are she can't sneak up on me. If I hide shit on the top shelf, it stays on the top shelf.... short women can't reach but for chocolate, they can climb. Not wheelchair girl.

Disadvantages are.... I don't know how to find one. It would look weird if I advertised I'm looking for a broke girl on a dating site, like thats my ferish or something. No.... My fetish is love and a stable relationship, with someone as obsessed with me as I can be with her. That means gotta break her spine, but laws forbid this, so gotta find this island of misfit toys and get one there instead. Only way true love can really happen.

Suggestions?
If you did a stand up gig in a spinal unit they’d be rolling up at you all over the place. Take the stairs. This is the most hilarious premise I’ve read in a long while.
Walker

Re: How to find and date a wheelchair woman?

Post by Walker »

Philosphicalous wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:34 amThis is the most hilarious premise I’ve read in a long while.
Gonzo. An American style.
Gonzo journalism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonzo_journalism

Gonzo journalism is a style of journalism that is written without claims of objectivity, often including the reporter as part of the story using a first-person narrative. The word "gonzo" is believed to have been first used in 1970 to describe an article about the Kentucky Derby by Hunter S. Thompson, who popularized the style. It is an energetic first-person participatory writing style in which the author is a protagonist, and it draws its power from a combination of social critique and self-satire.[1] It has since been applied to other subjective artistic endeavors./

Gonzo journalism involves an approach to accuracy that concerns the reporting of personal experiences and emotions, in contrast to traditional journalism, which favors a detached style and relies on facts or quotations that can be verified by third parties. Gonzo journalism disregards the strictly edited product once favored by newspaper media and strives for a more personal approach; the personality of a piece is as important as the event or actual subject of the piece. Use of sarcasm, humor, exaggeration, and profanity is common.

Thompson, who was among the forefathers of the New Journalism movement, said in the February 15, 1973, issue of Rolling Stone, "If I'd written the truth I knew for the past ten years, about 600 people—including me—would be rotting in prison cells from Rio to Seattle today. Absolute truth is a very rare and dangerous commodity in the context of professional journalism."[2]