Intelligence and IQ Levels

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Wizard22

Re: Intelligence and IQ Levels

Post by Wizard22 »

Skepdick wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:05 pm
Wizard22 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:04 am Effective medicine prevents, cures, or improves the general health of the patient.

Covid Vaccines the government admitted 1) does not spread of Covid infection and 2) does not prevent Covid.

By the end of the Pandemic, they had to admit that Covid vaccines were for "dampening symptoms and illness", and even that was/is a lie.
Dampening symptoms and ilness; and preventing death is what I call "effective".

But hey, if you are sticking with the Nirvana fallacy... that's only strengthens the case for your idiocy.
Wizard22 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:04 am In Philosophy, it is expected even and especially among the Amateurs and hobbyists, that you can "Steelman" the opposition.
Of course. Unfortunately the steelman in this particular case is that the oppositio are idiots who ignore the evidence.
Except Big Pharma lied about the mass vaccination's Effectiveness too.

Because they contaminated their phase One control groups, there is no way to tell the difference between Covid illness and Vaccine illness after the second round of 'Boosters' went out.

"Trust the Science" Skepdick.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

commonsense wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:28 pmI use the terms liberal and lefty interchangeably. My apologies if they are not. I was focusing on my leaning when I used the terms.

Sorry for misleading you.
They're complex generalizations. I don't blame you.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Consciousness v Awareness

Self-Consciousness is different than Self-Awareness by derivative of Time.

You can be aware of what you think, say, do, who you are, what your identity is, your family, your ancestors, your race, your gender, and where all of these came from. But that doesn't mean you're "Conscious" of it all. Consciousness is the mixing of all these factors, of the Past and Present, and its projection into the Future. What 'You' are, is a Continuum. Self-Identity builds over time, as more beliefs are 'added' into the mind of any individual.

Consciousness is an extension of Awareness.

Consciousness is Awareness + Application (of beliefs and intuition), over Time.

Thus, Intelligence is a Correlate to Self-Consciousness. The more intelligent a creature is, hypothetically, the more Self-Conscious it can become. Self-Consciousness is a Potential, which must be fulfilled by Education/Nurturing/Application. Belief is a representation of Direction/Objective/Goal of the individual—what an individual Aspires toward. People are rarely sufficiently self-aware of these Aspirations. This would be the individuals Subjective-Idealism in effect and practice. These are the predominant aspects of what the person 'thinks' and 'believes'.
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:42 am
Skepdick wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:05 pm
Wizard22 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:04 am Effective medicine prevents, cures, or improves the general health of the patient.

Covid Vaccines the government admitted 1) does not spread of Covid infection and 2) does not prevent Covid.

By the end of the Pandemic, they had to admit that Covid vaccines were for "dampening symptoms and illness", and even that was/is a lie.
Dampening symptoms and ilness; and preventing death is what I call "effective".

But hey, if you are sticking with the Nirvana fallacy... that's only strengthens the case for your idiocy.
Wizard22 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:04 am In Philosophy, it is expected even and especially among the Amateurs and hobbyists, that you can "Steelman" the opposition.
Of course. Unfortunately the steelman in this particular case is that the oppositio are idiots who ignore the evidence.
Except Big Pharma lied about the mass vaccination's Effectiveness too.

Because they contaminated their phase One control groups, there is no way to tell the difference between Covid illness and Vaccine illness after the second round of 'Boosters' went out.

"Trust the Science" Skepdick.
Science doesn’t require any trust.

Understanding and application is sufficient.

The fact that you think “Big Pharma” had more say in the effectiveness of the vaccines than all the global evidence thereof merely shows how much of an idiot (who doesn’t understand how to interpret evidence) you are.

You don’t understand why the evidence obtained from the general population carries far more weight than the initial medical trials.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Skepdick wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:35 amScience doesn’t require any trust.

The fact that you think “Big Pharma” had more say in the effectiveness of the vaccines than all the global evidence thereof merely shows how much of an idiot (who doesn’t understand how to interpret evidence) you are.
Moron, what "Evidence" is that, exactly?

Without a Control group, nobody can possibly know the difference between Covid-injury versus Vaccine-injury, after the first "Booster" round (Phase Two Trials).

Be precise here, because I want to know exactly how clueless and scientifically inept you are.
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:38 am
Skepdick wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:35 amScience doesn’t require any trust.

Moron, what "Evidence" is that, exactly?

Without a Control group, nobody can possibly know the difference between Covid-injury versus Vaccine-injury, after the first "Booster" round (Phase Two Trials).

Be precise here, because I want to know exactly how clueless and scientifically inept you are.
You don’t need a control group for phase 4 clinical trials; or to establish prevalence amongst cohorts. Random sampling is sufficient.

We can and we do know know that the vaccine works and we didn’t need “Big Pharma” to tell us that. We have various scientific methods to allow us to make such determinations.

Of course you don’t know, but that’s because you are incompetent as a scientist. You don’t know how to navigate your own uncertainty. So you keep over-compensating for it and end up on the conspiratorial bus.

It is rudimentary information theory man, you live in the Information Age and you don’t fucking understand probability/information theory!
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Skepdick wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:18 pmYou don’t need a control group for phase 4 clinical trials; or to establish prevalence amongst cohorts. Random sampling is sufficient.
You do when tracking long-term health effects and injuries over 10-20 years.

Skepdick wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:18 pmWe can and we do know know that the vaccine works and we didn’t need “Big Pharma” to tell us that.
"We" do not know that. Because they don't work. And yes, Big Pharma did tell you that, which is why you are foolish enough to believe it.

Skepdick wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:18 pmWe have various scientific methods to allow us to make such determinations.
As I said, the Control groups was intentionally corrupted.

Skepdick wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:18 pmOf course you don’t know, but that’s because you are incompetent as a scientist. You don’t know how to navigate your own uncertainty. So you keep over-compensating for it and end up on the conspiratorial bus.

It is rudimentary information theory man, you live in the Information Age and you don’t fucking understand probability/information theory!
It's not a theory if it's real.

No, we live in the Disinformation Age. Well, you certainly do.
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:25 pm You do when tracking long-term health effects and injuries over 10-20 years.
None of the processes in question operate at such timescale, but even if they did you don't track such things based on a phase 2 control group size. You track it at population level.

Plus, once the effectivebess results were in denying the control group access to the vaccine because you want to use them as guinnea pigs for 20 years is as unethical as it gets.
Wizard22 wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:25 pm "We" do not know that.
Remove yourself from the "we" and we do know that. You
Wizard22 wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:25 pm Because they don't work.
What do you get out of lying?
Wizard22 wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:25 pm And yes, Big Pharma did tell you that, which is why you are foolish enough to believe it.
As before. What do you get out of lying?
Wizard22 wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:25 pm As I said, the Control groups was intentionally corrupted.
Immaterial.

Even if all the data for the trial was forged and everything "Big Pharma" ever said was a big, fat lie the effects reported once the vaccine was administered at population level were confirmed over and over, by thousands of independent healthcare organizations. Globally.

That scale/quantity of evidence dwarfs anything "Big Pharma" told you by orders of magnitude.

But heyyyy. Everyone must have been in on it.
Wizard22 wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:25 pm No, we live in the Disinformation Age. Well, you certainly do.
The fact that I refuse to buy into your disinformation campaign most definitely tells a different story.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Skepdick wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:22 pmThe fact that I refuse to buy into your disinformation campaign most definitely tells a different story.
You have a hard time listening, don't you? For the second time...

The "vaccines" did *NOT* prevent transmission. They did not "help" symptoms.

And there is no "scientific" way of cataloguing difference between Covid-injury and Vaccine-injury after they contaminated the control group in the Phase Two trials.

I will not repeat myself a third time. Consider this off-topic, return to the OP.
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:40 pm
Skepdick wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:22 pmThe fact that I refuse to buy into your disinformation campaign most definitely tells a different story.
You have a hard time listening, don't you? For the second time...

The "vaccines" did *NOT* prevent transmission. They did not "help" symptoms.
NOT needing hospitalization;or NOT dying seems like an effective outcome.
Wizard22 wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:40 pm And there is no "scientific" way of cataloguing difference between Covid-injury and Vaccine-injury after they contaminated the control group in the Phase Two trials.

I will not repeat myself a third time. Consider this off-topic, return to the OP.
Your reading comprehension sure suggests your verbal IQ is below 80
Skepdick wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:22 pm Immaterial.

Even if all the data for the trial was forged and everything "Big Pharma" ever said was a big, fat lie the effects reported once the vaccine was administered at population level were confirmed over and over, by thousands of independent healthcare organizations. Globally.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Skepdick wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:12 amNOT needing hospitalization;or NOT dying seems like an effective outcome.

[quot]
I'd say the same for you.

You missed the part where intentionally contaminating a Control Group means you intentionally cannot track differences of injury between vaccine and virus.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Wizard22 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:17 pm
Skepdick wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:12 amNOT needing hospitalization;or NOT dying seems like an effective outcome.

[quot]

You missed the part where intentionally contaminating a Control Group means you intentionally cannot track differences of injury between vaccine and virus.
Wondering. How was a control group intentionally contaminated?
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

commonsense wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:59 pmWondering. How was a control group intentionally contaminated?
By vaccinating the world population without knowing the long-term side-effects, injuries, damage, cancer, cardiovascular disease.

All-death mortality rates essentially prove the vaccines did more damage than the disease.

Unvaccinated humans are healthier than vaccinated.
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

commonsense wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:59 pm
Wizard22 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:17 pm

[quot]

Wondering. How was a control group intentionally contaminated?
It’s conspiracy-speak.

The effectiveness results were so obvious that it became effectively unethical to intentionally withhold the vaccine from the control group.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Skepdick wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:05 pmThe effectiveness results were so obvious that it became effectively unethical to intentionally withhold the vaccine from the control group.
LOL! Wow! The mental hula-hoops are amazing! :lol:

Yes, it's "unethical" to stab children with who-knows-what that has no effect and can ONLY do damage!