Spiritual Awakening

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Spiritual Awakening

Post by Dontaskme »

Dontaskme

Re: Spiritual Awakening

Post by Dontaskme »

Every time a thought is born, you are born. When the thought is gone, you are gone. But the 'you' does not let the thought go, and what gives continuity to this 'you' is the thinking. Actually there is no permanent entity in you, no totality of all your thoughts and experiences. You think that there is 'somebody' who is thinking your thoughts, 'somebody' who is feeling your feelings --- that's the illusion. I can say it is an illusion; but it is not an illusion to you.

The knowledge - that is all that is there. The "me", "psyche", "mind", "I", or whatever you want to call it is nothing else than the totality of the inherited knowledge passed on to us from generation to generation, mostly through education.

What I am trying to say is that there is no individual there at all. There is only a certain gathering of knowledge--which is thought--but no individuality there. The knowledge you have of things is all that you are capable of experiencing. Without knowledge no experience of any kind is possible. You cannot separate experience and knowledge. The "I" is nothing sacred; it is the totality of your knowledge, and you are, unfortunately, stuck with it.

Why are you interested in separating the knowledge you have about yourself--whatever you call yourself? Knowledge is all that is there. Where is the "I"? You have separated the "I" from the knowledge it has of the things about you. It is an illusion.

UG
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Life is a dream and that we are always dreaming, even when awake. The concept of a dream is similar to starring in our own movie, following a script we write ourselves.

All there is is the unseen energy that creates all manifest life. Awakened from the dream of artificial separation, men and women know themselves as that eternal energy. They walk lightly through the dream of humanity, undefeated by their own lies.

Post by Age »

What you are trying to talk about here can be explained in a Truly VERY SIMPLE and EASY way, that is; for those who are Truly INTERESTED.

Also, 'it' could be soundly and validly argued, and thus irrefutable or self-confirming.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:45 am What you are trying to talk about here can be explained in a Truly VERY SIMPLE and EASY way, that is; for those who are Truly INTERESTED.

Also, 'it' could be soundly and validly argued, and thus irrefutable or self-confirming.
I think we all, each and everyone of us instinctively know how to arrive at the totality of our oneness, Age.

No one can awaken from the artificial sense of separation until they are meant to do so, and not one second before can they awaken until they are meant to, because it's a completely spontaneous event that happens to no one...awakening is the realisation by no one, that there is no one who wakes up and that everything is already wide awake, except in the dream state, the artificial sense of separation.

Only when dreaming has occurred, is it known upon awakening from the dream, that one has been dreaming, and that this one is inseparable from the dream, because the dream has emanated from within the dreamer, which can only be defined as energy, or light. Light insofar as the dreamer can see the images in the dream and why it is able to recall the dream as having occurred. Only images are seen in a dream, never the dreamer. But that does not negate the dreamer, because without the dreamer, no dreams would ever show up.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:15 am
Age wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:45 am What you are trying to talk about here can be explained in a Truly VERY SIMPLE and EASY way, that is; for those who are Truly INTERESTED.

I think we all, each and everyone of us instinctively know how to arrive at the totality of our oneness, Age.

If so, then this still has absolutely nothing to do with what I said and claimed here.

And, to test this 'theory' of yours here "dontaskme", how about we start with 'you', and see if 'you' can actually explain how 'you' instinctively know how to arrive at the so-called 'totality of "our" oneness'?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:15 am No one can awaken from the artificial sense of separation until they are meant to do so,
And when are 'you' meant to awaken here?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:15 am and not one second before can they awaken until they are meant to, because it's a completely spontaneous event that happens to no one
But none of 'you' were even 'asleep', that is; until 'you' fell 'asleep' from the lies and falsehoods 'you' are and were taught y adult human beings.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:15 am ...awakening is the realisation by no one, that there is no one who wakes up and that everything is already wide awake, except in the dream state, the artificial sense of separation.
But this is ANOTHER LIE and FALSEHOOD 'you:, adult human beings, tell "yourselves", and teach "others" TO BELIEVE.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:15 am Only when dreaming has occurred, is it known upon awakening from the dream, that one has been dreaming, and that this one is inseparable from the dream, because the dream has emanated from within the dreamer, which can only be defined as energy, or light.
One sentence you say and claim 'there is NO one' and in the very next sentence you say and claim ' there IS one'.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:15 am Light insofar as the dreamer can see the images in the dream and why it is able to recall the dream as having occurred. Only images are seen in a dream, never the dreamer. But that does not negate the dreamer, because without the dreamer, no dreams would ever show up.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:07 pm........
Kewl.

No matter how many times I read you, it still amazes me.