Quote of the Day.

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Quote of the Day.

Post by attofishpi »

"Since being connected to the internet in 1990, I can without any doubt confirm that username: iambiguous IS the most boring person in existence I have ever encountered upon this thing called the internet."

- Andrew Seas
Dontaskme

Re: Quote of the Day.

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:34 am "Since being connected to the internet in 1990, I can without any doubt confirm that username: iambiguous IS the most boring person in existence I have ever encountered upon this thing called the internet."

- Andrew Seas
Only a boring person would say that.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

"Only a boring person would say that."

- Dontaskme

Not only do you fail on the logic in that statement, you also fail to comprehend what is required of 'wit'..as expressed here a very boring reply to someone (me) you insist is more boring than THE most boring person on the internet (that is obvious to anyone and everyone with any intelligence, is in fact iambiguous).

So you fail on both accounts, as iambiguous continually does even though unlike you, he attempts to strive for something he is incapable of providing...any semblance of actual intelligence, you on the other hand continuously prove to be incapable of comprehending and appear pleased to prove yourself as a complete and utter village idiot (from a village somewhere in Yorkshire).
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:31 am "Only a boring person would say that."

- Dontaskme

Not only do you fail on the logic in that statement, you also fail to comprehend what is required of 'wit'..as expressed here a very boring reply to someone (me) you insist is more boring than THE most boring person on the internet (that is obvious to anyone and everyone with any intelligence, is in fact iambiguous).

So you fail on both accounts, as iambiguous continually does even though unlike you, he attempts to strive for something he is incapable of providing...any semblance of actual intelligence, you on the other hand continuously prove to be incapable of comprehending and appear pleased to prove yourself as a complete and utter village idiot (from a village somewhere in Yorkshire).

One must be totally and absolutely fed up of oneself to be enlightened.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:31 am you on the other hand continuously prove to be incapable of comprehending and appear pleased to prove yourself as a complete and utter village idiot (from a village somewhere in Yorkshire).
I love being the village idiot of somewhere in Yorkshire. At least I get to hang out with the great intelligent gent named Harbal everyday. You must be so jel. 8)
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:38 am
attofishpi wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:31 am you on the other hand continuously prove to be incapable of comprehending and appear pleased to prove yourself as a complete and utter village idiot (from a village somewhere in Yorkshire).
I love being the village idiot of somewhere in Yorkshire. At least I get to hang out with the great intelligent gent named Harbal everyday. You must be so jel. 8)
Jel? Is that something the police now use to immoblise crazy Yorkshire women?

Harbal must still be waiting for the restraining order.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:45 am
Why would you assume that?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:51 am
Maybe he is becoming concerned that the Jel the police are using might not be up to the task (in relation to the particularly batshit crazy Yorkshirewoman in question).
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

iambiguous wrote:
J.D. Salinger from The Catcher in the Rye wrote: That's the whole trouble. When you're feeling very depressed, you can't even think.
Actually, that's the main reason to be depressed.
No it itsn't.

With depression, people do actually think, a LOT. Quite often these people think about suicide - at the point they achieve that then I guess we can all agree that this particular person, has no more thinking to do.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:55 am
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:51 am
Maybe he is becoming concerned that the Jel the police are using might not be up to the task (in relation to the particularly batshit crazy Yorkshirewoman in question).
But this is not the actual truth of the matter. You are just proving yourself to be an idiot like me, really. I know you are only joking, and so am I :lol:
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Well, whatever makes you restrain from using kitchen utensils in ways that were not their intended purpose...then I guess Harbal may actually get to watch The Ashes for at least one more year...while chomping down a rhubarb pie. (June 2023)
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:55 am

Harbal is not in the least bit concerned about anything relating to the crazy yorkshire woman, who fyi, does her crazy very responsibly, as it so happens. 8)
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:06 am Well, whatever makes you restrain from using kitchen utensils in ways that were not their intended purpose...then I guess Harbal may actually get to watch The Ashes for at least one more year...while chomping down a rhubarb pie. (June 2023)
As I said, I love being the village idiot of somewhere in Yorkshire. At least I get to hang out with the great intelligent gent named Harbal everyday.

You must be so jel. 8)
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:08 amYou must be so jel. 8)
..so long as I am not covered in it, restrained by it.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:10 am
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:08 amYou must be so jel. 8)
..so long as I am not covered in it, restrained by it.
And yet you assume Harbal is?

Just get over it, your attempt at being humorous will never surpass Harbal.