Quote of the Day.

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: Quote of the Day.

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:14 am
attofishpi wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:10 am
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:08 amYou must be so jel. 8)
..so long as I am not covered in it, restrained by it.
And yet you assume Harbal is?

Just get over it, your attempt at being humorous will never surpass Harbal.

The simple fact that I know Harbal has to put up with you in 4 dimensional actual reality is all the humour I need. :D
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:19 pm

The simple fact that I know Harbal has to put up with you in 4 dimensional actual reality is all the humour I need. :D
But you do not know me. :lol:

And the pretence that you think you do makes you the idiot, not me. :shock:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:19 pm

Also, knowing I can spend everyday with Harbal and you can't, is indeed hilarious, I agree. It's ok to be jealous, I would be too. :lol:
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

a quora questioner asks "we can’t see oxygen but we need oxygen, the same applies for God, we can’t see God but we need God. How do atheists feel about this?"

R. Lichtenstein answers "we can see oxygen when its frozen into a liquid and then a solid. So, if u succeed in freezing 'god' (as a liquid or a solid), we might start to believe she exists. What do theists think about that?"

this is a weak argument on Rosa's part for this simple reason; they froze Han Solo but we knew he existed before they froze him. Ergo, not all things need to be frozen before we can know they exist.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

promethean75 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:39 pm a quora questioner asks "we can’t see oxygen but we need oxygen, the same applies for God, we can’t see God but we need God. How do atheists feel about this?"
If the statement in red font is true, then let's hope God actually exists. What else can a person say to them? "Hey, don't worry. I know God exists, so just rest your wittle head on the pillow while daddy goes and prays that some "Christian" president's military drone doesn't fly off course and blow the house up in the name of 'national security'."
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"What is ape to man? A laughing stock or painful embarrassment. And man shall be that to overman: a laughingstock or painful embarrassment. You have made your way from worm to man, and much in you is still worm. Once you were apes, and even now, too, man is more ape than any ape..." - FN

https://bestgore.fun/w/mRzwDd2Yy9x7wqStp6yAyi

(Not graphic you're good)
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Aw man they took the video down becuz it wasn't graphically violent. It was an asian dude videoing himself tryna break a beer bottle over his head. It doesn't break and he goes 'oooooow' and then cut to a couple monkeys laughing but it's human laughter overdubbed. That shit was funny.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Question: Do atheists realise that God is everywhere like air even if you can’t see it and if they don’t start believing in him quick they are going to turn purple and die?

Answer: ‘God’ exists in dog sh*t, eh? Cool. Why don’t you worship animal droppings, then? Or at the very least protect, preserve and cherish every single turd?

Now in this one Rosa lands a little too bluntly (crudely, perhaps) due to her inability to function comfortably in conversation, whether civil or not, on the level of dimwits aksing stupid questions and/or exchanging sensless banter about matters she personally takes very seriously.

On the other hand - and quite at odds with what we would expect of someone with Rosa's condition - she excels at displays of tasteful and sophisticated humor. Her critical and rather creative sarcasm is unmatched in intellectual circles. Woe to he whom dares to match wits, in other words.

I believe that there are periods of quora question browsing where Rosa experiences a succession of stupid questions so overwhelming that she just snaps and finds the nearest theist to attack in that awkward late middle aged highly educated extremely well mannered and composed female intellectual marxist who only becomes this way in the presence of truly asinine questions, way. Like che Guevara when they caught him. That picture where he's got pine combs and shit in his hair from running through the woods in a shoot-out with the POleece. That's what happens to Rosa when she finds eight or more dumb theist questions in a row. Full guerilla mode. The erudite doctorate becomes a rabid survival knife wielding savage.