The Paradox of Observation

Known unknowns and unknown unknowns!

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: The Paradox of Observation

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:57 pm
Age wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:33 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:08 pm

Are you sure these are the right questions to ask if everyone is connected as one?
I was NOT aware that there even could be right and wrong questions, to ask.

Are you sure there are right, and wrong, questions, to ask?

If yes, then what is the 'rightness' and 'wrongness’ here judged upon and from, EXACTLY?
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:08 pm If all is one then the problems of others are share by everyone.
I suppose you could argue for this, that is if the word 'others' would even apply here, but which it would obviously NOT. See, if all is one, then there are NO 'others'.
Are you sure if there is a right and wrong?
YES I AM ABSOLUTELY SURE.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:57 pm If there is then the question of "is this the right question to ask?" stands.
Is 'what' the right question, to ask, and WHERE and in regard to 'what', EXACTLY?
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:57 pm If not then I am not wrong in what I state.
But you are NEVER wrong in what you STATE, right?
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

I believe the OP's idea can be,quite easily, monetized. Eodnhoj7, did ya make the call yet?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:54 am
Age wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:33 am

I was NOT aware that there even could be right and wrong questions, to ask.

Are you sure there are right, and wrong, questions, to ask?

If yes, then what is the 'rightness' and 'wrongness’ here judged upon and from, EXACTLY?

I suppose you could argue for this, that is if the word 'others' would even apply here, but which it would obviously NOT. See, if all is one, then there are NO 'others'.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:57 pm If there is then the question of "is this the right question to ask?" stands.
Is 'what' the right question, to ask, and WHERE and in regard to 'what', EXACTLY?
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:57 pm If not then I am not wrong in what I state.
1. And how do you know you are sure?

2. Are you sure that is the right question?

3. I am neither right nor wrong.

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:29 pm

BECAUSE absolutely EVERY 'thing' could agree.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:29 pm 2. Are you sure that is the right question?
'We' again WAIT.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:29 pm 3. I am neither right nor wrong.
Okay.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 8:18 am

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:29 pm 2. Are you sure that is the right question?
'We' again WAIT.
Okay.
1. That fact that everything "could" agree only points to the potential of agreement. If it exists potentially then it is unactualized, otherwise it would not be potential but actual. There is no actual agreement under these terms.

2. And who is we?

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:32 pm

'We' again WAIT.
Okay.
1. That fact that everything "could" agree only points to the potential of agreement.
NO it DOES NOT.

you REALLY DO LOOK AT and SEE 'things' FROM the VERY NARROWEST and SMALLEST of perspectives sometimes "eodnhoj7". While ALSO NOT exhibiting ANY CURIOSITY NOR OPENNESS AT ALL.

The words 'could agree' could ALSO REFER TO the Fact that, ACTUALLY, EVERY 'thing' IS ALREADY IN AGREEMENT, but that SOME are just NOT AWARE OF 'this' YET.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:32 pm If it exists potentially then it is unactualized, otherwise it would not be potential but actual.
LOL 'it' is ONLY 'potential', to you, BECAUSE 'you' are ONLY 'see things', as usual, from ONE position, perspective, or viewpoint ONLY, and ALONE.

'it' is NOT 'potentially', ONLY, as you would LOVE to BELIEVE is true.

'Could agree' CAN ALSO MEAN, for example, that 'at the moment' you do NOT YET REALIZE that you DO ACTUALLY ALREADY AGREE.

'you' just NEED TO BE WOKEN UP, or MADE AWARE OF, this Fact.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:32 pm There is no actual agreement under these terms.
And like USUALLY WITH 'you', "eodhnoj7", 'these terms' are ALWAYS your VERY OWN 'terms', and the ONLY 'ones' that you CAN 'see' FROM that VERY NARROWED and LIMITED VIEW of YOURS.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:32 pm 2. And who is we?
Those of 'us' WHO ARE, STILL, WAITING.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:17 pm

'We' again WAIT.

Okay.
1. That fact that everything "could" agree only points to the potential of agreement.
NO it DOES NOT.

you REALLY DO LOOK AT and SEE 'things' FROM the VERY NARROWEST and SMALLEST of perspectives sometimes "eodnhoj7". While ALSO NOT exhibiting ANY CURIOSITY NOR OPENNESS AT ALL.

The words 'could agree' could ALSO REFER TO the Fact that, ACTUALLY, EVERY 'thing' IS ALREADY IN AGREEMENT, but that SOME are just NOT AWARE OF 'this' YET.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:32 pm If it exists potentially then it is unactualized, otherwise it would not be potential but actual.
LOL 'it' is ONLY 'potential', to you, BECAUSE 'you' are ONLY 'see things', as usual, from ONE position, perspective, or viewpoint ONLY, and ALONE.

'Could agree' CAN ALSO MEAN, for example, that 'at the moment' you do NOT YET REALIZE that you DO ACTUALLY ALREADY AGREE.

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:32 pm There is no actual agreement under these terms.
And like USUALLY WITH 'you', "eodhnoj7", 'these terms' are ALWAYS your VERY OWN 'terms', and the ONLY 'ones' that you CAN 'see' FROM that VERY NARROWED and LIMITED VIEW of YOURS.
You accuse me of narrow mindnessness when your continual questioning narrows everything to your own subjective curiosity.

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:26 pm

NO it DOES NOT.

You accuse me of narrow mindnessness when your continual questioning narrows everything to your own subjective curiosity.
1. I have NEVER accused 'you' of so-called 'narrow mindedness'.

AND this is BECAUSE I KNOW what the 'Mind' IS, EXACTLY. So, I would NEVER USE such a MISNOMER, MISGUIDED, MISLEADING False, Wrong, and Incorrect phrase and term as 'that word' IS.

2. LOL If 'you' ONLY KNEW WHERE MY QUESTIONING IS LEADING 'us' here "eodhnoj7". If ONLY 'you' KNEW.

3. By the way, WHY NOT just ANSWER MY QUESTIONS from a Truly OPEN, and Honest perspective, and then FIND OUT WHERE MY QUESTIONING ACTUALLY LEADS 'us' TO, EXACTLY? Or, do 'you' have some 'thing' to HIDE or FEAR here if you were to DO 'this'?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:30 pm

NO it DOES NOT.

AND this is BECAUSE I KNOW what the 'Mind' IS, EXACTLY. So, I would NEVER USE such a MISNOMER, MISGUIDED, MISLEADING False, Wrong, and Incorrect phrase and term as 'that word' IS.

2. LOL If 'you' ONLY KNEW WHERE MY QUESTIONING IS LEADING 'us' here "eodhnoj7". If ONLY 'you' KNEW.

3. By the way, WHY NOT just ANSWER MY QUESTIONS from a Truly OPEN, and Honest perspective, and then FIND OUT WHERE MY QUESTIONING ACTUALLY LEADS 'us' TO, EXACTLY? Or, do 'you' have some 'thing' to HIDE or FEAR here if you were to DO 'this'?
1. "you REALLY DO LOOK AT and SEE 'things' FROM the VERY NARROWEST and SMALLEST of perspectives sometimes "eodnhoj7""

2. And how do you know that you know where the questions lead?

3. Are you sure your questions are really open if you know where they lead?

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:36 pm

1. "you REALLY DO LOOK AT and SEE 'things' FROM the VERY NARROWEST and SMALLEST of perspectives sometimes "eodnhoj7""
you OBVIOUSLY did NOT read the next two sentences. Or, if you DID, then you ARE TO BLIND, and DEAF, to COMPREHEND and UNDERSTAND here.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:36 pm 2. And how do you know that you know where the questions lead?
AGAIN, BECAUSE of what EVERY 'thing' could agree upon.

ALSO, I USE the 'could' word here NOT for the ONLY reason you supplied earlier, NOR even for the example I provide earlier either, but for ANOTHER reason.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:36 pm 3. Are you sure your questions are really open if you know where they lead?
They are ASKED FROM A Truly OPEN perspective, WHICH, WHEN, and IF, EVER 'they' are ANSWERED Truly OPENLY, and Honestly, WILL DELIVER 'you' to WHERE 'you', human beings, WANT TO BE anyway.

But, as I continually SAY, I am in NOR rush AT ALL. I AM ALREADY HERE, SITTING and WAITING, ANYWAY.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:50 pm

you OBVIOUSLY did NOT read the next two sentences. Or, if you DID, then you ARE TO BLIND, and DEAF, to COMPREHEND and UNDERSTAND here.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:36 pm 2. And how do you know that you know where the questions lead?

ALSO, I USE the 'could' word here NOT for the ONLY reason you supplied earlier, NOR even for the example I provide earlier either, but for ANOTHER reason.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:36 pm 3. Are you sure your questions are really open if you know where they lead?
They are ASKED FROM A Truly OPEN perspective, WHICH, WHEN, and IF, EVER 'they' are ANSWERED Truly OPENLY, and Honestly, WILL DELIVER 'you' to WHERE 'you', human beings, WANT TO BE anyway.

But, as I continually SAY, I am in NOR rush AT ALL. I AM ALREADY HERE, SITTING and WAITING, ANYWAY.
1. You obviously didn't read the thread or if you did then you are to blind and deaf to comprehend and understand here.

2. And what do you mean by "thing"?

3. And what is your proof that human beings need delivered if the universe 'just is'?

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:53 pm

1. You obviously didn't read the thread or if you did then you are to blind and deaf to comprehend and understand here.
What EXACTLY made you SAY and CLAIM 'this'? Or, do 'you' just like COPYING 'me'?

AND, what part/s of YOUR thread do you think or BELIEVE I am MISSING or MISUNDERSTANDING here?

Now, we AGAIN WAIT for YOUR ANSWER/S.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:53 pm 2. And what do you mean by "thing"?
In relation to which sentence, EXACTLY?

But I usually use the word 'thing' to mean an object, or subject, which I did not wish to give a specific name or names to.

What did you think I meant by 'thing'?

What do you mean by 'thing'?
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:53 pm 3. And what is your proof that human beings need delivered if the universe 'just is'?
Did I say, 'need delivered'?

AND, BECAUSE the Universe and Life 'just IS', 'you', human beings, WILL BE DELIVERED. To WHERE I have been POINTING OUT TO and SHOWING THE WAY TO here also, I will add.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:50 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:53 pm

What EXACTLY made you SAY and CLAIM 'this'? Or, do 'you' just like COPYING 'me'?

AND, what part/s of YOUR thread do you think or BELIEVE I am MISSING or MISUNDERSTANDING here?

Now, we AGAIN WAIT for YOUR ANSWER/S.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:53 pm 2. And what do you mean by "thing"?
In relation to which sentence, EXACTLY?

But I usually use the word 'thing' to mean an object, or subject, which I did not wish to give a specific name or names to.

What did you think I meant by 'thing'?

What do you mean by 'thing'?
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:53 pm 3. And what is your proof that human beings need delivered if the universe 'just is'?
Did I say, 'need delivered'?

AND, BECAUSE the Universe and Life 'just IS', 'you', human beings, WILL BE DELIVERED. To WHERE I have been POINTING OUT TO and SHOWING THE WAY TO here also, I will add.
1. The first post.

2. Does it matter?

3. If the universe "just is" delivery or no delivery just are and both can be accepted.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:37 pm The more something is observed the more complex it becomes. The more complex it becomes the less sense it makes because not all of it can sensed. The deeper something is sensed the less it is sensed.
The more your threads are observed, the less sense they make.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Harbal wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:26 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:37 pm The more something is observed the more complex it becomes. The more complex it becomes the less sense it makes because not all of it can sensed. The deeper something is sensed the less it is sensed.
The more your threads are observed, the less sense they make.
That is the whole point. That is why they begin with "contradiction" or "paradox".