The Paradox of Observation

Known unknowns and unknown unknowns!

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: The Paradox of Observation

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:38 am
Age wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:52 pm

Okay, so 'you' have your OWN, individual, definition here, and are NOT USING a SHARED and AGREED UPON dictionary definition.
My response ...to the meaning/definition of the word 'paradox'

No word can define what seeks to define words.
Are 'you' ABSOLUTELY SURE and POSITIVE of 'this CLAIM' of 'yours' here?

Do NOT the words 'you', 'humans', and, 'beings' define 'that', what seeks to define words, to 'you'?

And, either way, 'this' was NEVER brought up in my reply of what 'you' were SAYING and CLAIMING anyway.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:38 am Or, every word defines what seeks to define words.
WHO CARES, and does 'it' even matter?

I was just POINTING OUT and SHOWING, to "others", that 'you', the one here known as "dontaskme" HAVE and USE 'your' OWN individual and personal definition for A 'word' here, and thus are NOT USING the SHARED and AGREED UPON dictionary definition.

And that was about all.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:38 am Q: What seeks?
'you', human beings, FOR ONE.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:38 am A: No word comes to mind, or, every word comes to mind.
LOL

WHEN, and IF, 'you' EVER come to SEE and REALIZE what the word 'Mind' MEANS, and REFERS TO, EXACTLY, then 'you', ALSO, WILL SEE just how FUNNY a LOT of what 'you' have been SAYING and CLAIMING here REALLY IS.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:47 am
WHEN, and IF, 'you' EVER come to SEE and REALIZE what the word 'Mind' MEANS, and REFERS TO, EXACTLY, then 'you', ALSO, WILL SEE just how FUNNY a LOT of what 'you' have been SAYING and CLAIMING here REALLY IS.
No word can define mind...or, every word defines mind.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:44 am
Age wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:47 am
No word can define mind...or, every word defines mind.
LOL Okay. If 'this' is WHAT the one known as "dontaskme" here BELIEVES IS TRUE, then 'this' MUST BE TRUE, TO 'them' anyway.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

No one is observing. Implies there is only observing, one without a second, and is the paradox of this immediate never-not-observing.
popeye1945

Post by popeye1945 »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:59 pm No one is observing. Implies there is only observing, one without a second, and is the paradox of this immediate never-not-observing.
No, it is a bit of nonsense.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:43 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:47 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:39 am

I SAID 'PROVED' above here. And, what I MEAN by 'PROVED' in the context that I wrote 'PROVED' above here is that 'you', "eodhnoj7", have SHOWN, without any doubt at all, to the 'readers' here that 'you' ARE 'responding' but NOT actually ANSWERING the ACTUAL QUESTION/S being posed and ASKED TO 'you'.
And what is your proof?

AS JUST EXPLAINED, 'your' OWN WORDS, above here.

How can you speak for others if we do not all share the same perspective considering the subjective nature of observation?
But WHO is CLAIMING that the 'we' does NOT share the SAME PERSPECTIVE?

in other words, are 'we' CLAIMING 'this', or just 'you' here?
If we do not share the sameness of perspective then there is no complete unity.

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:40 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:47 pm

And what is your proof?

AS JUST EXPLAINED, 'your' OWN WORDS, above here.

How can you speak for others if we do not all share the same perspective considering the subjective nature of observation?

Are you REALLY Truly INCAPABLE of ANSWERING CLARIFYING QUESTIONS posed and ASKED to you?

I ASKED you WHO is CLAIMING that 'we' do NOT share the same perspective. OBVIOUSLY I have NEVER CLAIMED 'this' but now you are ASKING ABOUT 'IF we do NOT share the sameness of perspective'. Which is Truly ABSURD considering the fact that there is absolutely NO one, that I know of anyway, who is claiming such a 'thing' here.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:30 pm

Are you REALLY Truly INCAPABLE of ANSWERING CLARIFYING QUESTIONS posed and ASKED to you?

I ASKED you WHO is CLAIMING that 'we' do NOT share the same perspective. OBVIOUSLY I have NEVER CLAIMED 'this' but now you are ASKING ABOUT 'IF we do NOT share the sameness of perspective'. Which is Truly ABSURD considering the fact that there is absolutely NO one, that I know of anyway, who is claiming such a 'thing' here.
1. If I hold one perspective different from you and your perspective is different then mine then we do not share the same perspective.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:37 pm The more something is observed the more complex it becomes.
Physics disagrees with you, observation may be related to forcing particle behaviour, but complexity is unaffected.

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 7:46 pm
Age wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:30 pm

1. If I hold one perspective different from you and your perspective is different then mine then we do not share the same perspective.
IN regards to 'what', EXACTLY?

Or, are 'you' here 'TRYING TO' CLAIM that NOT sharing the SAME perspective in regards to just one 'thing' MEANS that 'we' do NOT share the SAME perspective in regards to ALL 'things' or Everything?