YOU are Abrahamic

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Wizard22

Re: YOU are Abrahamic

Post by Wizard22 »

Personally, I think it obscene to teach children sodomy and promote 'tolerance' of genital-mutilation and castration....

But what is "common sense" these days? Hairball thinks all this is "okay". Gross.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Wizard22 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:11 pm Personally, I think it obscene to teach children sodomy and promote 'tolerance' of genital-mutilation and castration....

But what is "common sense" these days? Hairball thinks all this is "okay". Gross.
Why can't you just call Harbal, Harbal, as that's his user name...? Why say Hairball when it's actually Harbal? It is okay to call someone Hairball in your opinion? is that promoting tolerance to you?
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Wizard22 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:11 pm Personally, I think it obscene to teach children sodomy and promote 'tolerance' of genital-mutilation and castration....

Can you quote where Harbal said all this is okay or is this claim that you know what Harbal thinks just something you erroneously imputed?
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

If they're gonna do it, they may as well learn how to do it properly. :wink:
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:26 pm
Why can't you just call Harbal, Harbal, as that's his user name...? Why say Hairball when it's actually Harbal? It is okay to call someone Hairball in your opinion? is that promoting tolerance to you?
People always start calling me Hairball when I really begin to annoy them. It's happened on every forum I've ever been on. :)
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

commonsense wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:30 pm

Can you quote where Harbal said all this is okay or is this claim that you know what Harbal thinks just something you erroneously imputed?
I'm supposed to react to that by desperately trying to defend myself against the accusation, and let myself be deflected. It's just one of the dishonest tactics idiots like him tend to resort to.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Wizard22 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:01 pm You are completely debased and godless.
I can't believe you think I would be insulted by being called "godless". :)
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:49 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:26 pm
People always start calling me Hairball when I really begin to annoy them. It's happened on every forum I've ever been on. :)
Seems like some people are so not friendly to other people, and just want to be like every other sheeple, clique and cliquey, intolerant of others, I would say. :wink: What a silly hippo critic.

Shall we teach people to be Hairballs? do you suppose people would tolerate having this label stuck to them by the great paragon of virtue person who purports to promote positivity ?

Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Harbal wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:10 pmI can't believe you think I would be insulted by being called "godless". :)
I can't believe you think I intended that to be the insulting part! :|
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Wizard22 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:44 pm
Harbal wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:10 pmI can't believe you think I would be insulted by being called "godless". :)
I can't believe you think I intended that to be the insulting part! :|
That surprises me, because you seem to be the sort who believes just about anything.
Dontaskme

Re: YOU are Wandering Thoughts.

Post by Dontaskme »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:35 pm
Next, you Hairballs will be known as Rampant Rabbits.

Heck, you'll even be turning your bikes into very useful gadets. Aren't you clever, are you not entertained, surely you are amazed by your own ingenuity?

It's ok to be weird, it's ok to be a misfit. It's your prerogative to be a weirdo misfit. You do not have to be like other people, or adhere to how they want you to be in order to be valued according to their standards, honestly, just always be yourself, ok.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Wizard22 wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 12:16 pm
Iwannaplato wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 10:48 amThey were ugly. It's that people died while they were demolished, but not that they were demolished. I don't see much gained from trying to demonstrate (to me anyway) that of the two groups of people you consider deluded you admired one more than the other.
Because it's essential to understand where ideas come from, and why Secularists tend to delude themselves by presenting a false-alternative that ultimately leads nowhere, or back to the same starting point as the Abrahamics.
I see both groups having diverse ideas. I cannot imagine what use there is in holding back presenting the altnernatives, and many do. Of course they are not instantly taken up. And both secularism and the various Abrahamism were altneratives at one point themselves.

Secularists and Humanists, who you say you are angrier at than the Abrahamists, have created a vast swathe of alternatives. And then there are other kinds of religious/spiritual people, whose ideas formed after and before the rise of the Abrahamisms.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:26 pmWhy can't you just call Harbal, Harbal, as that's his user name...? Why say Hairball when it's actually Harbal? It is okay to call someone Hairball in your opinion? is that promoting tolerance to you?
Because when he's being childish, he deserves a reciprocal childish response.

Most adults don't want their kids learning about sex and more-than-two-genders in grade school.

But this is 2023AD in the West, who knows what's "commonsense" anymore?
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

commonsense wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:30 pmCan you quote where Harbal said all this is okay or is this claim that you know what Harbal thinks just something you erroneously imputed?
Right here:
Harbal wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:45 pmIf they're gonna do it, they may as well learn how to do it properly. :wink: