YOU are Abrahamic

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Wizard22

YOU are Abrahamic

Post by Wizard22 »

Instead of Faith in God, you have Faith in Science.

Instead of The Church, you have The State.

Instead of "Trust the Priest/Rabbi/Imam", you have "Trust the Experts".

Instead of Creationism, you have The Big Bang.

Instead of Fall from Providence, you have Systemic Oppression.

Instead of Manifest Destiny, you have Determinism.

So I have to ask you self-proclaimed "Atheists", "Agnostics", "Secularists", "Humanists", where exactly is your hypothetical Philosophy? Where are you different than those "religious zealots" you presume to be so much better than, superior to? How is your ideology any different, when your self-proclaimed, proud beliefs, are the exact same pattern?

Are you still not a mind-slave of Catholic Rome after 2000 years? Where is your Resistance? Where is your Freedom? Where are your "New" Ideas?

This is your Buck-Breaking from thousands of years ago: that your parents, grand-parents, great-grand-parents, g-g-g-parents, g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-parents succumbed to.

YOU are Abrahamic.

YOU have NO philosophy, no resistance, no original thoughts.

YOU are still Subject to those who have ruled above you for Millenniums now.

YOU have not...freed your mind.

You have never even touched Philosophy once in your short lives. So close...yet so far away.
attofishpi

Re: YOU are Abrahamic

Post by attofishpi »

Wizard22 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 9:27 am Instead of Faith in God, you have Faith in Science.
That right there sums up wot a dumb kunt U R.

I didn't real eyes that the moderator of this philosophy forum permitted KKK members to post their shite upon us.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

You're not making any sense.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Wizard22 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 9:37 am You're not making any sense.
Which is precisely what a Grand Wizard of the KKK would say when quizzed about anything, ...such as what can go up a chimney down, but can't go down a chimney up.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

attofishpi wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 9:44 amWhich is precisely what a Grand Wizard of the KKK would say when quizzed about anything, ...such as what can go up a chimney down, but can't go down a chimney up.
What were you "quizzing" me about? You didn't ask any questions. You just accused me of a lie. Why? Because you feel defensive about being Abrahamic. It's your self-defense mechanism.

Besides, all you have is Ad Hom fallacy. You cannot respond rationally, from the onset. This means I hit the mark.

attofishpi wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 9:44 amThat right there sums up wot a dumb kunt U R.
This is ironic, seeing how you don't know proper English grammar/syntax/spelling. You shouldn't misspell "you are" while claiming somebody else is dumb. It just makes you look as your accusation.

attofishpi wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 9:44 amI didn't real eyes that the moderator of this philosophy forum permitted KKK members to post their shite upon us.
There is literally nothing in the OP about what you say. You are severely delusional. Are you a paranoid-schizophrenic? Do ghosts and demons speak to you?

Let's examine why you're so defensive. You have blind-faith in "Science". This scares you; because you don't want to see yourself as a religious zealout, which is what you actually are underneath your mentally automatic ego defensiveness.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

I know that it's painful for all the 'Secularists' to be outed in this way...it's traumatic.

It's like picking up a rock and seeing all the ants, worms, cockroaches scurrying away.

You thought you were hidden, but boom, suddenly exposed.

I sympathize with you Abrahamics, to have worked for so many years, decades, centuries, for all of your 'scientific progress' to be in vain.

You 'progressed' nothing. You moved ZERO inches forward.

It's painful that so many lifetimes can amount to nothing. This is a price, a risk, in Philosophy. Everybody must consider this.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Isn't it interesting how the Secularists pose themselves against the Religious, with the exact same beliefs, metaphysics, ideas... but by another Name?

As-if in changing the name, you change your beliefs?

Juliet:

'Tis but thy name that is my enemy;
Thou art thyself, though not a Montague.
What's Montague? It is nor hand, nor foot,
Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part
Belonging to a man. O, be some other name!
What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet;
So Romeo would, were he not Romeo call'd,
Retain that dear perfection which he owes
Without that title. Romeo, doff thy name,
And for that name which is no part of thee
Take all myself.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Wizard22 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 9:51 am I know that it's painful for all the 'Secularists' to be outed in this way...it's traumatic.

It's like picking up a rock and seeing all the ants, worms, cockroaches scurrying away.

You thought you were hidden, but boom, suddenly exposed.

I sympathize with you Abrahamics, to have worked for so many years, decades, centuries, for all of your 'scientific progress' to be in vain.

You 'progressed' nothing. You moved ZERO inches forward.

It's painful that so many lifetimes can amount to nothing. This is a price, a risk, in Philosophy. Everybody must consider this.
Please understand, twats like U i find entertaining as most of the UK populous of this forum do.

You probably are from that ghastly place callled ILP - and are one of iambiguous's friends, here to be so boring that one might think there is a plot from the stupid side of the pond, that we become so bored that we kill each other?
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

I think the motivation of Secularists is clear, reasonable, and valid.

They wish to escape the Dominion of God that so thoroughly controlled, dominated, and humiliated their Forefathers.

We see it attofishpi, do we not? The Resentiment? The hatred?

What is the point of in "Escaping God", you took Him with you? You renamed Him? You brought yourself to a foreign land, in "the future", and here you are, with the exact same Belief that you had in the beginning, under the yoke of past, previous Totalitarianism, Dictatorship, Fascism?

And you wonder why "history repeats"? Yes it will repeat endlessly, when you carry it with you, and clutch it tightly!
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

attofishpi wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 10:01 amPlease understand, twats like U i find entertaining as most of the UK populous of this forum do.

You probably are from that ghastly place callled ILP - and are one of iambiguous's friends, here to be so boring that one might think there is a plot from the stupid side of the pond, that we become so bored that we kill each other?
Now you are distracting and diverting. What does it matter where I come from, or what I am?

Why doesn't it matter more, that you ingest deeply what I've said, understand how it digests within you, to realize what you are and why?

Examine why you are so Defensive.

Is it a Sin to be Abraham?

You tell me. Or...your reaction has already told me much, more than I wanted. Thank you.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Fuck.

You have got me so bored I don't know who to kill to make my life more interesting. :mrgreen:
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

attofishpi wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 10:06 am Fuck.

You have got me so bored I don't know who to kill to make my life more interesting. :mrgreen:
The fun has only just begun.

I know it hurts. Trust me, I know very well. It's a very painful thing to live a lie.

Few in this world really want to be 'Free', or to acquire Free-Thought. Maybe but a handful. Everybody else prefers Ignorance as Bliss.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

What is a Revolution?

It is an attempt to take back what was taken from you, so long ago. There are few windows for such an opportunity in most people's lives.

Imagine...having a Free-Will. Just imagine it, at least.

Taste it.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Wizard22 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 10:07 am
attofishpi wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 10:06 am Fuck.

The fun has only just begun.

I know it hurts. Trust me, I know very well. It's a very painful thing to live a lie.

Few in this world really want to be 'Free', or to acquire Free-Thought. Maybe but a handful. Everybody else prefers Ignorance as Bliss.
Oh, absolutely.

If you have an address, I have loads of buddies (with tons of free will) that are so bored they'd love to kill a stupid kunt like you.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

attofishpi wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 10:10 amOh, absolutely.

If you have an address, I have loads of buddies (with tons of free will) that are so bored they'd love to kill a stupid kunt like you.
Your Ego is under attack, which is why you feel this way.

You need to settle on what I've said to you. Take some time, patience, let it settle. Consider why you react as you do.

It's not "Science" that I'm taking away from you. So what is it?