So ChatGPT told me about this forum

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

ellie_4280

So ChatGPT told me about this forum

Post by ellie_4280 »

chatgpt_pn.png
chatgpt_pn.png (104.5 KiB) Viewed 1267 times
Is it true or is it a lie like when it talked about Twitter and Reddit?
rootseeker

Re: So ChatGPT told me about this forum

Post by rootseeker »

Reddit is a heavily censored website, I'm not surprised you were unable to have a chat about philosophy on that specific website. The moderators have strong individual bias and often use that bias to delete posts they disagree with. I see that this is your only post in many months, so suppose you were not having much philosophy discussion here either.

Its very interesting to me which websites ChatGPT finds shareable as that reveals what OpenAI curators find to be authoritative.

Re: So ChatGPT told me about this forum

Post by Age »

rootseeker wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:42 pm Reddit is a heavily censored website, I'm not surprised you were unable to have a chat about philosophy on that specific website. The moderators have strong individual bias and often use that bias to delete posts they disagree with. I see that this is your only post in many months, so suppose you were not having much philosophy discussion here either.
Rather, quite a few many people come here and just write one or a few posts, and then just leave.
rootseeker wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:42 pm Its very interesting to me which websites ChatGPT finds shareable as that reveals what OpenAI curators find to be authoritative.