Forget what God looks like, what do You look like?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Forget what God looks like, what do You look like?

Post by Age »

Harbal wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:16 pm
Age wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:07 pm
WHEN 'you' KNOW what the 'Mind' IS, EXACTLY, then you WILL SEE the MISTAKE here.
I knew what the mind was when I referred to it, but I might mean something different the next time I mention it.
Okay. What was 'the mind' when you referred to 'it' here?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:30 pm
WHEN 'you' KNOW what the 'Mind' IS, EXACTLY, then you WILL SEE the MISTAKE here.
The mind can only refer to itself, it's the only frame of reference available.
Okay, and fair enough, but what is the 'It', EXACTLY, which can, supposedly, ONLY refer to 'itself'?

IF, and WHEN, 'this' is LEARNED, and USED, then what has been puzzling :you', human beings, for thousands of years hitherto when this is being written just come-to-light NATURALLY.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:07 pm
Age wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:07 pm WHEN 'you' KNOW what the 'Mind' IS, EXACTLY, then you WILL SEE the MISTAKE here.
Ah, we have a new "paradigm" on our hands! Can you share EXACTLY what Harbal's MISTAKE here is, at least for the benefit of those of us who are alive here and now, before the days when this will be read by those who are not alive now?
LOL STILL absolutely NO CURIOSITY NOR SEEKING OF what the 'Mind' IS, EXACTLY. But, some curiosity of what the MISTAKE here was.

First MISTAKE, the 'Mind' is NOT some 'thing' that is 'owned nor possessed' by ANY 'thing'. 'my mind' is a MISUSE of terms.

Second MISTAKE, the 'Mind' is NOT some 'thing' that 'changes'.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:03 am
Age wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:07 pm WHEN 'you' KNOW what the 'Mind' IS, EXACTLY, then you WILL SEE the MISTAKE here.
Ah, we have a new "paradigm" on our hands! Can you share EXACTLY what Harbal's MISTAKE here is, at least for the benefit of those of us who are alive here and now, before the days when this will be read by those who are not alive now?
LOL STILL absolutely NO CURIOSITY NOR SEEKING OF what the 'Mind' IS, EXACTLY. But, some curiosity of what the MISTAKE here was.

First MISTAKE, the 'Mind' is NOT some 'thing' that is 'owned nor possessed' by ANY 'thing'. 'my mind' is a MISUSE of terms.

No idea what you mean. Are you speaking only of your mind or are you assuming that applies to all minds?
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Age wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:46 am
I knew what the mind was when I referred to it, but I might mean something different the next time I mention it.
I was being reckless when I made that comment. Even as I was typing it I knew you would ask me this question, and I knew I wouldn't be able to answer it. :?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:30 pm The mind can only refer to itself, it's the only frame of reference available.
Age wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:54 amOkay, and fair enough, but what is the 'It', EXACTLY, which can, supposedly, ONLY refer to 'itself'?
IT is used as a first person pronoun (I)...aka referring to the self

It as in I ..often used to point to the ( I ) as being the knower of the known, via the mind referring to it self...mind being the only frame of reference that is known to ( I )

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:05 am
Age wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:03 am

No idea what you mean.
Okay, and without CURIOSITY nor CLARIFYING QUESTIONS ASKED you may NEVER KNOW.
Gary Childress wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:05 am Are you speaking only of your mind or are you assuming that applies to all minds?
NEITHER, and this brings us back to: WHEN 'you' KNOW what the 'Mind' IS, EXACTLY, then you WILL SEE the MISTAKE here.

Post by Age »

Harbal wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:28 am

I was being reckless when I made that comment. Even as I was typing it I knew you would ask me this question, and I knew I wouldn't be able to answer it. :?
Great to SEE that MORE RECOGNITION is occurring in regards to the 'thoughts' and 'thinking', WITHIN.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:41 am
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:30 pm The mind can only refer to itself, it's the only frame of reference available.
Age wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:54 amOkay, and fair enough, but what is the 'It', EXACTLY, which can, supposedly, ONLY refer to 'itself'?

It as in I ..often used to point to the ( I ) as being the knower of the known, via the mind referring to it self...mind being the only frame of reference that is known to ( I )
Now we ARE GETTING SO VERY CLOSE to the ACTUAL Truth of 'things' here.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:05 pm

No. You're not. You should be coming down on me. I'm the cosmopolitan here.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:04 pm

Great to SEE that MORE RECOGNITION is occurring in regards to the 'thoughts' and 'thinking', WITHIN.
I'm the one you want Age. If anyone is to blame it's me.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:40 pm
Age wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:05 pm

No. You're not.
WHY say, 'you are not', when I said, 'we ARE'? I was referring to 'we' and NOT 'me'.
Gary Childress wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:40 pm You should be coming down on me. I'm the cosmopolitan here.
I do NOT understand what these two sentences are referring to, AT ALL let alone EXACTLY.

Are 'you' aware that I was replying to "dontaskme" and NOT 'you' here "gary childress"?

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:41 pm
Age wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:04 pm
I'm the one you want Age.
In regards to 'what', EXACTLY?
Gary Childress wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:41 pm If anyone is to blame it's me.
'To blame' for 'what', EXACTLY?

Also I do NOT blame absolutely ANY one for absolutely ANY 'thing' here, and this is because I ALREADY KNOW, EXACTLY, WHY EVERY one does, what they do.

Furthermore, you are responding to what I wrote to "others", but NOT in regards to what I wrote to you above here.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Our personal and real heavenly God demographic pyramid.

Top. God of Gods. Mystery.

Next. Elected demiurges, Gods and prophets. Liars all, according to the bible.

Who to believe in but ones self, as scriptures tell us to do.

That is why Gnostic Christians call their God "I am", and mean ourselves when they say it.

The tipping point is behind us for the masses to call their ideal human and God themselves.

I wish we hurry and elect a God of Gods, as we are really starting to feel the heat of global climate imbalance.

A shame that words spoken by some of the intelligent above does not go viral.

Empowering the weak of spirit who have given up their birth rite is always a great thing.

Regards
DL
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Greatest I am wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:35 am Our personal and real heavenly God demographic pyramid.

Top. God of Gods. Mystery.

Next. Elected demiurges, Gods and prophets. Liars all, according to the bible.

Who to believe in but ones self, as scriptures tell us to do.

That is why Gnostic Christians call their God "I am", and mean ourselves when they say it.

The tipping point is behind us for the masses to call their ideal human and God themselves.

I wish we hurry and elect a God of Gods, as we are really starting to feel the heat of global climate imbalance.

A shame that words spoken by some of the intelligent above does not go viral.

Empowering the weak of spirit who have given up their birth rite is always a great thing.

Regards
DL
No idea what any of that is supposed to mean. Like I said, words are crap, but hey, divine crap. Awe-full, and yet awful.