The Illusion of Two - AKA God and You

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: The Illusion of Two - AKA God and You

Post by Dontaskme »

Greatest I am wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:54 pm
Yours, of course, are.
My words, or any word in general is nothing special. Words are concepts, they are made of nothing, appearing as sound heard as a word to the apparent mind.
Greatest I am wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:54 pmAnother condition in your unconditional love.
No one has unconditional love, you, aka 'no one' IS unconditional love. And yes, in the dream of separation, the mental realm of duality, there is no such thing as unconditional love simply because in duality, every known concept is a conditioned concept..albeit illusory.
Greatest I am wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:54 pmIf unconditional, your word nor mine mean absolutely nothing.
See above.
Greatest I am wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:54 pmEnjoy being nothing special, which is what you would subject all of us to suffering in your all in.
'Special' is just another concept within the dream of separation, aka duality, nothing special about that, it's JUST common knowledge.
Greatest I am wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:54 pmYahweh had that and blessed us with Satan and an Exsultet hymn that call Adam's sin a happy fault and necessary to God.

It is, as well as to nature.

I would teach you the facts and reasoning, but you are not interested in learning while in your incompetent teacher mode.

Regards
DL
No idea what you are saying here, but it's good for a giggle. Teach me what I already know, I'm completely self-taught.. ok whatever! :roll:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:54 pmLet me help you recognize that in our dualistic reality, when we create a love bias, we automatically form a hate bias that lays low bur always there in case that which we love is put in jeopardy.
But I'm not talking about duality, I'm talking about the nondual nature of existence, this unconditional freedom to be, total unconditional love...the beloved. The nothing being everything one without a second.

Of course in the dream of separation, the duality of self-awareness, where there is a sense of identity, yes, there lies the sense of self. This self will obviously adopt a self bias approach to it's identity. Simply because where there is a self, there is always going to be a self bias.

I understand and recognise the duality of self bias, where love and hate are diametrically opposed to appear as a conditioned love , but that's not the kind of love that is being discussed here. What's being dicussed is that love and hate are the same one unconditional love.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Greatest I am wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:17 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:32 pm What God Has Put Together Let No Man Put Asunder
Matthew 19:6: So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.
God puts together way too many wife beating ass holes to force women and their children to tolerate such God created misfit men.

Your God hates women. He is an ass hole.

Ignore my passion if you were just joking and not pushing such an immoral concept.

Regards
DL
The biblical scriptures are often used as metaphors for the dualistic nature of nonduality.

Such metaphors have nothing to do with an actual literal deity called God.

There is no such thing as an ''Immoral God''. Nature is not immoral. 'Immoral' is a human concept in this conception, the dream of separation.

''God hates women''' is such an idiot belief, your whole reply is steeped in fantasy, I can't even believe I'm reading this utter tripe, it's just such sloppy understanding, regarding the actual nature of self, being, and nonduality.

I'm personally using biblical quotes to point to a deeper meaning as to the nature of reality, that's all. I'm not taking them literally.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Deflections and garbage.

Go way.

Regards
DL
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Greatest I am wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:20 pm Deflections and garbage.

Go way.

Regards
DL
Nowhere to go.