The Contradiction of the Point

What is the basis for reason? And mathematics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Agent Smith

Re: The Contradiction of the Point

Post by Agent Smith »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:00 pm
Agent Smith wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:29 am The point is 0 dimensional is all I know. Start there.
True and yet we can quantify points thus equating them to 1.
We must grok what a point is before we can pass any sorta judgment on it. What I said - point is 0 dimensional - was a false start.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:53 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:31 pm
Age wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:39 pm

OBVIOUSLY.

ONLY IF one is UNDER the ILLUSION that there ARE 'illusions'.

Are there 'illusions'?

If yes, then WHERE are 'they', and, WHAT are 'they', EXACTLY?

But it would NOT MATTER ONE IOTA what ANY one SAID here, you WILL TURN 'it' INTO A 'contradiction'.

This is BECAUSE of what you ALREADY BELIEVE to be ABSOLUTELY True.

And, what this one is doing here is a PERFECT example of 'confirmation bias' AT WORK, in REAL 'time'.

And 'that' is what this one BELIEVES is ABSOLUTELY and IRREFUTABLY TRUE, and so this one can NOT SEE ABSOLUTELY ANY thing else than 'this'.

Also, you USED the words 'this reality' above, as though you KNOW what 'this reality' IS, EXACTLY.

By the way, some of us CAN SAY what 'reality' IS, EXACTLY, and SAY 'it' IN A WAY which FITS IN PERFECTLY with EVERY 'thing' "else".

YES, a GREAT DEAL of what 'you' SAY, and CLAIM, "eodnhoj7", DOES CONTRADICT itself.

OF COURSE 'contradiction' EXISTS. 'your' WORDS, ALONE, "eodnhoj7", are LIVING PROOF of this.

Which ARE, OBVIOUSLY, ALSO 'things'.

LOL

'your', LAUGHABLE, so-called 'argument' is NOTHING MORE that just A POINTER, as well as PROOF, of just how LITTLE 'you' KNOW of 'reality', "eodnhoj7".

Although, a LOT of what 'you' SAY does HAVE a LOT of Truth WITHIN 'it' or BEHIND 'it', the WAY 'you' are EXPRESSING 'it', BECAUSE of 'your' ILL-GOTTEN BELIEFS, is just DISTORTING and TWISTING what the ACTUAL REAL and IRREFUTABLE Truth IS, EXACTLY.

Lose the ASSUMING and BELIEVING, then what IS IRREFUTABLY True WILL COME-TO-LIGHT.
1. Thus my arguments against you are part of reality and are not illusionary.
If that is what you BELIEVE is true, then that is what is true, to you, right?
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:48 pm You have to accept them as real if you do not want to contradict yourself.
Done this apply to you AS WELL?
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:48 pm But if you accept them then you contradict yourself.
So, if ANY one accepts that there are some arguments actually existing, then, to you, that one IS contradicting "themself", right?
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:48 pm 2. Illusions are where ever we see partial truths.
That would all depend on the actual illusion itself.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:48 pm 3. You believe that me reverting everything to a contradiction because it is absolutely truth is absolutely true, but contradicting everything contradicts itself thus self negates.
This is OBVIOUSLY False, Wrong, Inaccurate, AND Incorrect.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:48 pm 4. My arguments are the result of applying your perspective to its logical end.
If this is what you BELIEVE, then so be 'it'.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:48 pm 5. If you know so much how do you know you know it?
What happens if I know so little, do you still want to know how I know 'it'?
1. Why the question?

2. Illusions are relative and as such are partial.

3. Why?

4. Then why argue?

5. Much and little are relative, how do you know that you know?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Agent Smith wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:01 am
Agent Smith wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:29 am The point is 0 dimensional is all I know. Start there.
We must grok what a point is before we can pass any sorta judgment on it. What I said - point is 0 dimensional - was a false start.
Then if it is not zero dimensional it must be of one or more dimensions and yet dimensions require form and the point is formless.
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:21 pm

Then if it is not zero dimensional it must be of one or more dimensions and yet dimensions require form and the point is formless.
Excelente! A point is not a line is not a plane is not ... file not found.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Agent Smith wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:30 pm

Yet all forms can be reduced to (a) point(s) upon further inspection. From a distance all things appear as a point. The point is the ultimate paradox.
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:23 pm
Agent Smith wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:30 pm

Yet all forms can be reduced to (a) point(s) upon further inspection. From a distance all things appear as a point. The point is the ultimate paradox.
Ok.

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:20 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:31 pm

1. Thus my arguments against you are part of reality and are not illusionary.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:48 pm You have to accept them as real if you do not want to contradict yourself.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:48 pm But if you accept them then you contradict yourself.
So, if ANY one accepts that there are some arguments actually existing, then, to you, that one IS contradicting "themself", right?
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:48 pm 2. Illusions are where ever we see partial truths.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:48 pm 3. You believe that me reverting everything to a contradiction because it is absolutely truth is absolutely true, but contradicting everything contradicts itself thus self negates.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:48 pm 4. My arguments are the result of applying your perspective to its logical end.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:48 pm 5. If you know so much how do you know you know it?
1. Why the question?

3. Why?

4. Then why argue?

BECAUSE I do NOT KNOW what these numbers refer to, EXACTLY, I WILL leave what is written here, AS IT IS and STANDS.

What is written and said here REALLY speaks for itself, anyway.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:11 am

1. Why the question?

3. Why?

4. Then why argue?

BECAUSE I do NOT KNOW what these numbers refer to, EXACTLY, I WILL leave what is written here, AS IT IS and STANDS.

1 refers to a thing. 0 refers to no thing.

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:21 pm

1. Why the question?

3. Why?

4. Then why argue?

ONCE MORE you have COMPLETELY and UTTERLY MISUNDERSTOOD and MISINTERPRETED what I was ACTUALLY MEANING and REFERRING TO here.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:32 am

ONCE MORE you have COMPLETELY and UTTERLY MISUNDERSTOOD and MISINTERPRETED what I was ACTUALLY MEANING and REFERRING TO here.
Then maybe you shouldn't be so vague in your writings.

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:24 pm

LOL ONCE AGAIN ALL of the MISUNDERSTANDING and MISINTERPRETING of the 'things' I say or write here is ALL MY FAULT.

When this WAS being written, it was like SEEKING OUT and GAINING ACTUAL CLARIFICATION FIRST, BEFORE making ANY ASSUMPTIONS, BELIEFS, and/or ANY CONCLUSIONS AT ALL NEVER EVER even came up FOR CONSIDERATION, let alone was an ACTUAL 'thing, that those people would do, BACK THEN.

INSTEAD of ACTUALLY LOOKING AT their OWN mis/behaviours, they would prefer to just BLAME the "other".

How, EXACTLY, could I make:

I WILL leave what is written here, AS IT IS and STANDS, BECAUSE I do NOT KNOW what these numbers refer to, EXACTLY.

any less vague?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:56 am

LOL ONCE AGAIN ALL of the MISUNDERSTANDING and MISINTERPRETING of the 'things' I say or write here is ALL MY FAULT.

When this WAS being written, it was like SEEKING OUT and GAINING ACTUAL CLARIFICATION FIRST, BEFORE making ANY ASSUMPTIONS, BELIEFS, and/or ANY CONCLUSIONS AT ALL NEVER EVER even came up FOR CONSIDERATION, let alone was an ACTUAL 'thing, that those people would do, BACK THEN.

INSTEAD of ACTUALLY LOOKING AT their OWN mis/behaviours, they would prefer to just BLAME the "other".

I WILL leave what is written here, AS IT IS and STANDS, BECAUSE I do NOT KNOW what these numbers refer to, EXACTLY.

any less vague?
It is still vague because how do you not understand 1 equals a thing and 0 equals nothing?

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:32 pm

any less vague?
It is still vague because how do you not understand 1 equals a thing and 0 equals nothing?
LOL
LOL
LOL

I have NEVER NOT UNDERSTOOD that 1 equals a thing and 0 equals nothing.

WHY did you EVEN BEGIN TO ASSUME that what I ACTUALLY SAID and WROTE here referred to those two numbers?

MAYBE IF you GO BACK and START AGAIN you MIGHT SEE and UNDERSTAND WHERE and WHY you GOT SO FAR OFF TRACK.

We WILL WAIT, TO SEE.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:06 am

any less vague?
LOL
LOL
LOL

WHY did you EVEN BEGIN TO ASSUME that what I ACTUALLY SAID and WROTE here referred to those two numbers?

MAYBE IF you GO BACK and START AGAIN you MIGHT SEE and UNDERSTAND WHERE and WHY you GOT SO FAR OFF TRACK.

We WILL WAIT, TO SEE.
Don't speak of 'us' by using the term 'we'. I find your conversation pointless.

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:03 pm
Age wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:06 am

LOL
LOL
LOL

We WILL WAIT, TO SEE.
Don't speak of 'us' by using the term 'we'. I find your conversation pointless.
But 'you', "eodnhoj7", were NOT included in that 'we' here. OBVIOUSLY, 'you' have, ONCE AGAIN, gone completely OFF TRACK here.

AGAIN, when I used the 'number' word I was NOT referring to YOUR USE of just 1 and 0. Do you NOW COMPREHEND?

AND, 'we', meaning "others" BESIDES 'you', WILL WAIT, to SEE, if you do GO BACK and RE-READ what was written here AND do come to COMPREHEND and UNDERSTAND WHERE and WHY you GOT SO FAR OFF TRACK.

What you FIND or DO NOT FIND 'pointless' is of NO REAL CONCERN here.