In The News

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: In The News

Post by Walker »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:45 pm Remember folks, there's no such thing as racism any more.
Here's an example of an idiotic say-so.
Walker

Post by Walker »

mickthinks wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:46 am Image
What's with the pupils?
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Walker wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:58 am
FlashDangerpants wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:45 pm Remember folks, there's no such thing as racism any more.
MAGA!
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:32 am
Gary Childress wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:25 am I don't assume my enemies are "subhuman morons." But whatever. You all do what you have to. I'll try to dodge the bullets flying past in both directions. I friggin give up.
Yeah yeah yeah, you don't call them idiots, you just cheerfully assume they believe things that only complete idiots could possibly believe on the say so of people who openly despise them.
Whatever...
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

so the mayor said the guy said he saw a tall black dude and became afraid, and that becuz of racism and the irrational fear/suspicion of black peoples that it generates, the crime wuz racist and the guy with the Forrest Whitaker eye is a racist.

see what he's tryna do there? he's exploiting a correlative problem. if the guy wuz afraid becuz the dude wuz tall and black, and he shot the guy becuz he wuz afraid, then the killing of the dude wuz for racist reasons.

if i were defending Forest Whitey Whitaker I'd be like okay wut if a dude in a ski mask knocked on my door, I opened it, freaked out and punched him. I'm charged with assault. could this be interpreted as a hate crime against people who dress a certain way?

being afraid of black people can be argued to be, in some circumstances, as natural as being afraid of people in ski masks. if I'm afraid and shoot becuz the dude's black, and I'm afraid and shoot becuz the other dude has on a ski mask, there should be something unwarranted about having a special kind of fear becuz of the ski mask, just as there is something unwarranted about shooting a dude at your door becuz he's black. but there isn't according to the mayor.

this is what happens when u try to split that hair. the fact is in this old fucker's mind, black people can be, and some are, dangerous. he isn't able to choose not to believe that, not to be terrified by black people, and therefore can't choose not to be afraid. so if he's racist becuz he's afraid, he can't choose not to be racist either.

put some Clarence Darrow on em. i have nothing further your honor.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Oh my bad. Ergo, u should be able to charge the guy with a hate crime for shooting the guy in the ski mask.
Walker

Post by Walker »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:49 am
MAGA!
https://i.imgur.com/Mv3TYYJ.jpeg
Correction ... MORON!

That reminds me of Oprah Winfrey’s moronic mock innocence and shock over reports that the Royals were concerned about the color of Harry’s baby. Those racist pigs.

Leftists are shocked, absolutely shocked that racism exists in the world while ignoring the fact that about 700,000 Americans died to end the world-wide practice of slavery in the United States.

And in their simplistic, devious minds, the Leftists try to equate racism with murder.

Such bullshit from the Left.

The reality is, lots of folks in this world are racist but they don’t go around slaughtering other folks. For example, Japanese. For example, pick any country. Equating racism with murder is a typical, stupid, dishonest Leftist tactic for corrupting truth.

The Left also conveniently ignores the fact that Leftist policies such as the soft racism of plantation mentality that asserts blacks lack the capacity to show ID cards in order to vote … these Leftist notions set into regulations and executive orders have seriously corrupted cities and culture in the United States.

Leftists ignore the effects of their great big Defund The Police movement, and their Leftist anti-cop BLM shakedown movement, that was supported by Leftists such as VPOTUS Harris and members of Congress such as AOC who are on record supporting the riots of 2020 such as in Baltimore where the mayor said let the rioters have their space to riot, riots that largely went unpunished because they were called "mostly peaceful protests" by the Left.

Relating to the accused murderer pictured with the whacked-out eyes that indicates a loose wire or two in the attic, the effects of Leftist corruption upon the cities has been an increase in crime and now many people, especially vulnerable old people, live in fear.

Of course,because the Left is expert at lying, what’s gets reported by Leftist politicians and media is that crime is down, when in reality the Left has changed the definition of crime, and that's why crimes are no longer crimes and the stats go down. For example, in NYC theft of less than a thousand bucks or so is no longer a crime because the thieves are no longer arrested and prosecuted.

The Rule of Man has declared that Crime is appropriate.

Speaking of loose wires in the attic, that puppet President Brandon himself, who was mentored by racists when he was piling up the years of Congressional seniority, has advised that if the bad guys are at the door, fire a shotgun through the closed door.

Maybe the racist old man with a wire or two loose in the attic as suggested by his pupils, who killed the pupil, was following Brandon’s advice from one racist to another, the advice to fire a shotgun through the closed door if in fear.
Last edited by Walker on Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

damn I still didn't make my point.

fear of black people and fear of people in ski masks is natural. but not all black people and people in ski masks are going to rob u when they come to your door.

since there is the possibility that a guy in a ski mask isn't going to rob a guy, like there is the possibility that the black dude wasn't gonna rob Forrest Whitey Whitaker, if the ski mask guy gets shot, it must be motivated by some kind of hate (becuz wearing a ski mask doesn't always warrant getting shot when u come to someone's door). likewise, Forrest Whitey Whitaker shooting of black dude must have been motivated by some kind of hate.

furthermore, far more black people have robbed people than ski masked people have robbed people.

so if this guy gets charged, i demand that every single person that has ever shot a ski masked person be charged with a hate crime. put that in your pipe and smoke it Mr. Mayor.
FlashDangerpants

promethean75 wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:58 pm fear of black people and fear of people in ski masks is natural.
?
Walker

Post by Walker »

promethean75 wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:58 pm damn I still didn't make my point.
You made your point well, both times. You took a topic higher and prompted my rather lengthy posting that is destined to be considered a spiel under Troll conditions.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Walker wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:51 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:49 am
MAGA!
https://i.imgur.com/Mv3TYYJ.jpeg
Correction ... MORON!

That reminds me of Oprah Winfrey’s moronic mock innocence and shock over reports that the Royals were concerned about the color of Harry’s baby. Those racist pigs.

Leftists are shocked, absolutely shocked that racism exists in the world while ignoring the fact that about 700,000 Americans died to end the world-wide practice of slavery in the United States.

And in their simplistic, devious minds, the Leftists try to equate racism with murder.

Such bullshit from the Left.

The reality is, lots of folks in this world are racist but they don’t go around slaughtering other folks. For example, Japanese. For example, pick any country. Equating racism with murder is a typical, stupid, dishonest Leftist tactic for corrupting truth.

The Left also conveniently ignores the fact that Leftist policies such as the soft racism of plantation mentality that asserts blacks lack the capacity to show ID cards in order to vote … these Leftist notions set into regulations and executive orders have seriously corrupted cities and culture in the United States.

Leftists ignore the effects of their great big Defund The Police movement, and their Leftist anti-cop BLM shakedown movement, that was supported by Leftists such as VPOTUS Harris and members of Congress such as AOC who are on record supporting the riots of 2020 such as in Baltimore where the mayor said let the rioters have their space to riot, riots that largely went unpunished because they were called "mostly peaceful protests" by the Left.

Relating to the accused murderer pictured with the whacked-out eyes that indicates a loose wire or two in the attic, the effects of Leftist corruption upon the cities has been an increase in crime and now many people, especially vulnerable old people, live in fear.

Of course,because the Left is expert at lying, what’s gets reported by Leftist politicians and media is that crime is down, when in reality the Left has changed the definition of crime, and that's why crimes are no longer crimes and the stats go down. For example, in NYC theft of less than a thousand bucks or so is no longer a crime because the thieves are no longer arrested and prosecuted.

The Rule of Man has declared that Crime is appropriate.

Speaking of loose wires in the attic, that puppet President Brandon himself, who was mentored by racists when he was piling up the years of Congressional seniority, has advised that if the bad guys are at the door, fire a shotgun through the closed door.

Maybe the racist old man with a wire or two loose in the attic as suggested by his pupils, who killed the pupil, was following Brandon’s advice from one racist to another, the advice to fire a shotgun through the closed door if in fear.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !
FlashDangerpants

Walker wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:51 pm Speaking of loose wires in the attic, that puppet President Brandon himself, who was mentored by racists when he was piling up the years of Congressional seniority, has advised that if the bad guys are at the door, fire a shotgun through the closed door.

Speaking of "Raised by racists" your boy Trump was prosecuted by the Nixon administration for racial discrimination against black tenants.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Ramaswamy dialogues with a Leftist idiot who can only interrupt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l5QqyN_How
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

The horrible monster Marjory Taylor Green. :|

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii09Vei0TEw

Maybe China needs to cut back on Fentynl production so that more children in America can live to see at least adulthood? Or is it justifiable for China to be devoting their resources to that kind of production producing Fentynl and military equipment instead of devoting resources to solving the environmental crisis we are facing? Gosh, this looks like some serious stuff that should weigh on the consciences of lots of people.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Walker

Post by Walker »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:24 pm
Walker wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:51 pm Speaking of loose wires in the attic, that puppet President Brandon himself, who was mentored by racists when he was piling up the years of Congressional seniority, has advised that if the bad guys are at the door, fire a shotgun through the closed door.

Speaking of "Raised by racists" your boy Trump was prosecuted by the Nixon administration for racial discrimination against black tenants.
You shouldn’t be too proud of that posting, boy.

If the higher purpose of your quip is meant to compare the most corrupt and incompetent president in the history of the USA (Brandon) with one of the greatest presidents in the history of the USA as measured by results (Trump), you’re gonna have to do much, much better and start thinking with the mature perspective of an adult and less like a boy proud of his smirk.

You forget. Trump has been investigated completely in bigoted, biased, dragging-through-the-mud style, costing millions and millions of dollars to the taxpayers that could have fed the hungry little children, all of the investigations politically motivated and based on lies such as the phony Steele Dossier funded by The Corrupt Left, of course.

The Left has shot the last of its credibility wad with the endless Trump investigations, and now that their lies are being exposed but largely ignored by the big media, the unapologetic, naked, undisguised politicalization of Law with the nonsense in Manhattan by that Soros prosecutor is the last resort to keep Trump out of office, keep him from messing with the plans of the deep state on behalf of The People.