Prince Harry: serial killer

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Prince Harry: serial killer

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

England's Prince Harry has admitted to being a serial killer. Where is the outrage?
attofishpi

Re: Prince Harry: serial killer

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 3:55 am England's Prince Harry has admitted to being a serial killer. Where is the outrage?
Lol. The Taliban seem to be pretty upset, apparently they have accused him of being a war criminal. LMAO.

He's an idiot for admitting it.
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 3:59 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 3:55 am England's Prince Harry has admitted to being a serial killer. Where is the outrage?
Lol. The Taliban seem to be pretty upset, apparently they have accused him of being a war criminal. LMAO.

What's so funny? The Taliban are in THEIR OWN country. Stupid pommy ginger fuckwit had no right being there anyway.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 4:01 am

What's so funny? The Taliban are in THEIR OWN country. Stupid pommy ginger fuckwit had no right being there anyway.
I KNOW!! - They are in their own cuntry and have every right to marry 9 year old girls and deny ALL women education...cause lets face it, attempting to educate women is like trying to teach a blind man archery.
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 4:05 am

I KNOW!! - They are in their own cuntry and have every right to marry 9 year old girls and deny ALL women education...cause lets face it, attempting to educate women is like trying to teach a blind man archery.
Oh fuck off. Where is the evidence that those Taliban members were doing anything wrong? For all gingie knew they might have been delightful people. When was their trial? That's not why ginger pommy fuckwits like Harry were there murdering people. By that 'logic', Australia should be invaded and destroyed for the shitty way it treats aborigines. EVERY country is a shitbox from someone's point of view. What about China, with its child labour? Why isn't it being attacked by ginger poms? Or India? They do horrible things in India. Don't see a lot of self-righteous pommy military activity there.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 4:10 am
attofishpi wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 4:05 am

Oh fuck off. That's not why ginger pommy fuckwits like Harry were there murdering people. By that 'logic' then Australia should be invaded and destroyed for the shitty way it treats aborigines. EVERY country is a shitbox from someone's point of view. What about China, with its child labour? Why isn't it being attacked by ginger poms? Or India? They do horrible things in India. Don't see a lot of self-righteous pommy military activity there.
..well, you can blame Ghandi for that, the Indians were having a lovely time until he kicked up.

Honestly - the capitalist world is FULL of hypocrisy, don't blame Harry just because he blew away some Allah worshippers on their home ground.

What was his Dad's name - the Rugby player? I bet he is really proud and so he should be.
vegetariantaxidermy

There is no more justice in the world because people are only hung up on conforming to whatever 'wing' or 'ist' they feel the belong to instead of just being human.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 4:20 am There is no more justice in the world because people are only hung up on conforming to whatever 'wing' or 'ist' they feel the belong to instead of just being human.
But since 'just being human' tends to render one in todays society a kunt, then perhaps one should become an 'ist' of being worthy of being a LADY or a GENTLEMAN..

Take me for example, I am a bona fide Boonyist of Boonyism...as per below:

https://www.boonyism.com/
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"So my number: 25. It was not something that filled me with satisfaction, but I was not ashamed either" - Harry

oh dear. another royal celebrity who isn't getting enough attention reveals that he killed twenty five people in a memoir. in fact, it's so important to Harry that the world knows he's a tough guy that he'd write a whole book just so he can tell everybody.

you might think that we have a guy who wuz a soldier who did his duty, who put up 'the good fight', who did what he had to do for his country and the world, who wuz a hero, who now has to live daily with the burden of taking so many lives, yada yada yada.

unfortunately, i can promise u that Harry is two steps from being a complete intellectual idiot who knows as much about philosophy and politics as a ninth grader, so there can't possibly be any real substance or depth to his character for having done such a thing.

Harry just wants us all to know he's a real man, that's all. red headed guys especially. every once in a while they have to assert themselves to feel significant.

76nhxq.jpg
76nhxq.jpg (35.93 KiB) Viewed 701 times
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

76nijp.jpg
76nijp.jpg (22.52 KiB) Viewed 699 times

76nit2.jpg
76nit2.jpg (35.66 KiB) Viewed 699 times
vegetariantaxidermy

Hilarious that the military is all uppity about it. I mean, how dare a military tosser talk about all the people he's murdered. It's just 'not tally ho by jove'. Soldiers don't murder people. They are heroes, doing service for their cuntry :lol: